The Arena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt a pang of jealousy as she thought of Jaguar with Master. 'Does he please her better than I do?' she wondered. She also wondered what it would be like when it was her turn to spend the night with Master. She found him to be extremely desirable. His confident manner, his piercing eyes that looked right through you, the deep refined tone of his voice. She didn't know how a woman could not be attracted to him. But still, she knew she would be expected to have sex with him. She wondered if he would just jump on top of her and start humping away. That didn't seem to be his style, but who knows what goes on behind closed doors?

A couple days later, Cheetah truly learned what it meant to be on Ruth's bad side. Ruth had stepped up her training, exercising her to the point of near exhaustion. At one point Ruth was holding the heavy bag and was having Cheetah do hundreds of roundhouse kicks with each leg. Cheetah was becoming both fatigued and dizzy from the constant exertion. On one kick, Cheetah lost concentration and the kick accidentally landed on Ruth's hand breaking her little finger. Ruth screamed and swore at Cheetah and then backhanded her across the face. Cheetah knew she dared not retaliate, so she just stood there and took it. Ruth then grabbed a magic marker and wrote 'STUPID BITCH' on Cheetah's forehead and told her she was finished with her worthless ass for the rest of the day.

Cheetah ran crying to her room. When she arrived, Jaguar was there and asked her what had happened. Between sobs, Cheetah explained the incident. "That was mean, she had no reason to treat you like that!" Jaguar said. Cheetah laid face down on the bed and cried into her pillow. Jaguar went to the bathroom and came back with a washcloth and some cold cream. She sat next to Cheetah and turned her over and tried to clean off the marker as best as she could. "There, that's not so bad," she said, appraising her work, "a little makeup will hide the rest." She caressed Cheetah's head and wiped away the tears that were still streaming down her face. "Don't cry, Ruth is just an ass." She began rocking Cheetah who was still crying uncontrollably. Jaguar lifted her top, exposing her breast, "here," she said, and placed her nipple in Cheetah's mouth. Cheetah immediately began to suckle and before long the sobs stopped and she was soon calming down. Jaguar continued to rock her, stroking her hair. "There, that's better, I'll take care of you sweetheart."

The following day, Ruth informed Cheetah that her first match would be in one week. Cheetah was happy to see that Ruth showed no signs of holding a grudge. Apparently yesterday's incident was history, with just some faint letters hidden behind makeup on Cheetah's forehead and a bandaged splint on Ruth's finger left as a reminder. Ruth told her that this would also be her opponent's first fight. Cheetah felt comforted by that. She was pretty certain that the other girls did not have nearly as rigorous a training and exercise program as Master put his girls through. Still, she was terribly nervous. She had never been nude in a public place or before a crowd, much less fighting another girl. Ruth also told her that they would be hosting the match, so she would not have to travel. This was a definite advantage.

As the days counted down to her first match, Cheetah became more and more nervous. She was happy that Jaguar was once again sharing her bed. They would cuddle at night and Jaguar would reassure her. "You'll be great," Jaguar said excitedly, "when you face her before the match starts, just stare her down. Just look at her like you're totally in control and have absolutely no fear."

Cheetah had been lying on her back, she now rolled on her side to face Jaguar, she looked into her eyes, their faces just inches apart. "But what if I am afraid?" Cheetah asked softly.

"Don't think about it," she said as she brushed a few locks of Cheetah's hair off of her face, "Just visualize the outcome, think about how you are going to defeat her." Jaguar tried to remember how she felt just before her first real match but her recollection of those times was very fragmented. She was sure she had been stoned on drugs. She did remember that she had lost the match and that Reno had beaten her afterwards, but beyond that, it was all a blur.

"Do you think Master will bet money on me winning?"

Jaguar smiled, "if he's smart he will," and she gave Cheetah a kiss on the lips. "If I had money, I'd bet on you."

"Yeah, but you won't beat me if I lose."

"You're not going to lose, but even if you did, Master would not beat you. He's not like that."

"Have you lost many matches?" Cheetah asked.

Jaguar's face became more contemplative. "A few, not many. The training and conditioning we get is a lot better than most of the other girls get. Still, every once in a while you run into a girl who does something unexpected or you just get outmaneuvered. I learn from it and Ruth learns from it, and we get better." Jaguar sat up, "now show me your fiercest look, you know, 'eye of the tiger'." Cheetah sat up and faced her, trying to look mean. "No, no, not eye of the bunny rabbit!" Cheetah burst out laughing. "Now it's eye of the baboon!" Jaguar squealed. Cheetah fell on her side laughing hysterically. Jaguar jumped on top of her, doing her best 'Ruth' voice, she said, "You must concentrate, this is serious."

Cheetah giggled, "Yeah, well you must kiss my ass."

"I thought you'd never ask." Jaguar smiled and kissed her.

Cheetah looked up into Jaguars eyes. She had never met anyone like her. 'Maybe it's this bizarre lifestyle or something' she thought while trying to sort out her feelings for Jaguar. Then she thought that maybe she should just stop analyzing things so much and go with her feelings.

Jaguar noticed the change in her mood. "Whatcha thinking?" she asked. Still lying on top of Cheetah.

Cheetah lifted her head and pressed her lips to Jaguars, the first kiss she had initiated. Jaguar returned the kiss and the two were soon engaged in passionate lovemaking.

The day of Cheetah's first match finally arrived. Everyone was in a flurry of activity, getting the place ready to host the event. Cheetah's match was to be the first of the night. 'They probably get the newbies out of the way first before the main event.' Cheetah thought. She paced around the mansion while the others scurried around filling their assigned duties. 'They should have given me something to do to at least keep my mind occupied.'

Cheetah went to an upstairs window that overlooked the arena parking area. Some early birds were already arriving. She saws Tigress at the entrance to the arena collecting admission. Then a large car pulled up next to the area where the dressing rooms were located. She saw Jaguar run up and greet the driver as he opened his trunk and a nude fighter stepped out. She wondered if this was her opponent. She only got a brief look before Jaguar let them into one of the dressing rooms. The man was big and portly, wearing a cowboy hat. The girl looked small and slight next to him, but from this distance Cheetah could not tell much else.

A few minutes later Cheetah heard someone scrambling up the steps. "Did you see her?" Jaguar said excitedly as she ran up to Cheetah. "That's your opponent, she's scared shitless, I could see it in her eyes."

"I saw her but from this distance I couldn't tell much." Cheetah replied.

"I have to get back, but I wanted to tell you, she's a train wreck. You're going to kick her ass!" Jaguar gave her a quick hug and then scrambled back down the stairs. Cheetah smiled and shook her head. No matter what, Jaguar always had a way of cheering her up. She turned again to the window and watched the people coming in.

When it was time, Ruth came and got Cheetah and led her to their dressing room. Cheetah was expecting the others, at least some of them to be there, but the room was empty. Cheetah removed all her clothes and put a robe on. Ruth began tying Cheetah's hair into a tight bun. "One thing to remember," she said as she worked, "you can't be afraid to hit her, if you see an opening, you can't hesitate." Ruth came around to face her. "Believe me, if she sees an opportunity to hurt you, she'll take it. You have to be ruthless, don't give her a chance." Cheetah just nodded. Ruth started to put the mitts on her hands and tie them in place. "The referee will give you both instructions and she will control the action. Just go all out, if the ref tells you to stop, comply immediately."

Master then entered the room. "Show time." He said. He took a hold of Cheetah's shoulders and looked into her eyes. "Make me proud."

She looked up at him and smiled. "I will Master."

A light over the door leading to the arena began blinking. Ruth moved behind Cheetah and pulled the robe off of her. Master picked up a leash and attached it to a ring on Cheetah's collar and led her into the arena.

Cheetah studied her opponent as she was being led to the center of the ring. The crowd was hollering and whistling but all the commotion faded into the background as she concentrated on the nude woman being led toward her. Cheetah thought she looked to be maybe 20 years old, about 5'4, thin and wiry with mousy brown hair and a rather plain face. A woman wearing a black and white striped bikini was in the center of the mat waiting for them. Cheetah knew from seeing previous matches that this was the referee.

The referee looked to Cheetah to be older, maybe a former fighter, still in good shape but definitely past her prime. When they reached the center of the mat, Master unhooked the leash from her collar and moved off to the side. The referee looked at each of the contestants. "This will be a three round match. There will be no biting, no head butting, no kicking or kneeing to the head of a grounded opponent or throat strikes of any kind." She said. "If I instruct you to break, you will go immediately to the corner that I indicate. Wins are by physical or verbal tap-out, technical knock out or judges' decision. When the bell strikes, come out fighting."

Cheetah went to the corner where Ruth was waiting for her. "This is it," Ruth said, "Just follow your training." Cheetah looked at her and nodded her head. She still felt nervous but exhilaration was taking over, she was about to actually do it, to fight another woman in front of a cheering audience. She looked to where Master, Jaguar and Tigress were seated. Master and Tigress looked rather impassive but Jaguar was smiling broadly and gave her a thumbs-up when their eyes met. She gave Jaguar a smile and the bell rang.

The crowd roared as Cheetah turned and headed toward the center of the mat. When they were within arms length of each other, they started circling slowly counterclockwise. Cheetah's eyes dropped momentarily to the other woman's breasts, which were swaying as she moved. In an instant, she saw her drop down and spin performing a sweeping leg kick, which knocked Cheetah's legs out from under her. In a flash the other woman was on top of her, with her hands on throat, choking her. As she was trained, Cheetah violently swung her arms together, striking the other woman at her elbow joints. This broke the chokehold and Cheetah bucked her hips knocking her to the side and quickly scrambled to her feet.

They began circling again and Cheetah thought it was time to go on the offensive. She took a quick jab that connected solidly with her opponents' cheek. The crowd cheered as the woman staggered back a step and then gathered herself and started circling again. Cheetah decided to try a combination landed a left to the mid section followed by an uppercut to the jaw. Both landed and Cheetah could tell the woman was dazed. Without even thinking about it, Cheetah launched into a roundhouse kick, this was something Ruth had drilled into her and it felt as natural as breathing. The heel of her foot caught the other woman squarely on the bridge of the nose and she shrieked and went down as blood began to flow out of her nose. As soon as she was down, she slapped the mat and screamed "OUT!" ending the match. She then rolled onto her stomach holding her face and began sobbing.

The crowd erupted with cheers and the referee came over and lifted Cheetah's hand, "Winner by submission, Cheetah!" the ref yelled out. Cheetah lifted her other hand and smiled at the crowd, turning to face each section. In light of the events, Cheetah didn't think it was appropriate to mount her opponents face, she turned to see her still quivering, face down on the mat, she thought briefly that this may be her first and last match. Instead she just went back to her corner where Jaguar hugged and congratulated her. Master also congratulated her and gave her a hug. The hug she got from Tigress was strictly perfunctory.

Ruth did not even give her a pretend hug. "What the hell were you thinking, letting her get that leg kick in?" Ruth growled.

"That's enough for now Ruth," Master interrupted, "there will be plenty of time to evaluate Cheetah's victory later." Ruth scowled but held her tongue.

"I think she was brilliant." Jaguar Squealed. "Less than 2 minutes to win her first match, that was amazing."

"I took quite a few wagers betting that she would win in the first round, this will be a nice little payday." Master smiled as he led them back to the dressing room.

Cheetah thought again of the other girl, she was sure she had broken her nose. She felt a bit guilty about it, but just a bit. 'She's an adult and she knew what she was getting into.' She thought. These thoughts were quickly replaced with thoughts about spending the night with Master. She looked over to Tigress as Ruth was removing her mitts. Tigress did not meet her gaze, staring off into the distance. 'She's jealous.' Cheetah thought, 'well, nothing I can do about that, she'll just have to deal with it.'


Later that night, Jaguar and Tigress primped Cheetah for her night with Master. She was clothed in a shear red bustier set complete with garter and stockings. When they were done she got up to look at herself in the full-length mirror and she had to admit that she looked hot. She turned to Jaguar and gave her a hug. "Wish me luck." She said.

Jaguar hugged her back and smiled. "You'll be fine, just have fun and enjoy yourself."

Cheetah walked down the long hall to Master's room and knocked on the door. She heard Master say "Enter." Opening the door, she stepped in, she had never been in this room before and she took it in. It was large with very ornate furniture. There was a wet bar to one side of the room and a large four-post canopy bed in the middle, where Master lie reading a book. He was wearing black silk pajamas. He placed a bookmark and set the book on the nightstand. "Please, make your self comfortable" he said, patting the bed, "would you like a drink?"

Cheetah walked over to the bed and sat on the edge. "I'd like a glass of white wine, if you have any."

Master got up and went to the small refrigerator under the bar. "I have an excellent Riesling." He said, setting two wine glasses on the bar and uncorking the bottle.

"Sounds good." Cheetah replied. She looked at the book on the nightstand, the title of the book he was reading was Ring by Koji Suzuki. She had never heard of him or the book. Master retuned and handed her a glass. She took and sipped the wine, she found that she liked the flavor and took another sip.

"You did quite well today," Master said, taking his place back on the bed, "how did you like your first match?"

Cheetah cocked her head, "It was not exactly what I expected, but I enjoyed it. I wasn't expecting it to be over so quickly."

"Well, don't count on all your matches going that well, the girls you'll be facing will be better and better." Cheetah took a gulp of her wine. Master looked at her and grinned, "there's no reason to be nervous, here, allow me." He said, taking her wine glass and setting it along with his on the nightstand. He then gently took her shoulders and pushed her down on the bed till she was lying on her back. She smelled a hint of his fragrant cologne as he leaned over her and lightly ran his hand down the front of her bustier. Her skin tingled everywhere his fingers brushed as they traveled over her hip and down her left leg. He then traced his fingers up her right leg, over her thigh and finally up the center of the bustier. When he reached the top of the bustier, he undid the top button and pulled down a bit of the material. He bent down and kissed the newly exposed flesh. He then kissed the side of her neck, sending shivers down her spine. He looked deep into her eyes and then kissed her on the lips. She tasted the wine on his lips and savored it.

Ever so slowly, Master unbuttoned her bustier, one at a time, each time kissing the part of her body the material revealed. Cheetah arched her back and mentally urged him on. When the last button was undone, he gently lifted her up and removed the garment. Laying her back down he slowly started to peal her panties off of her. He kissed her upper thigh and brushed his lips all the way down her leg as he slid the silky material off. When he had finished removing her panties, she laid there in just her stockings and garter.

Cheetah felt her desire stir like never before. She desperately wanted him to bring his lips to her rock hard nipples or to stroke her throbbing clit, but he carefully avoided these areas. Instead he explored every other part of her yearning body. A soft moan escaped her lips as he lightly brushed his hand over her right nipple. He brought his lips to hers for another long kiss before lowering his head and taking her nipple in his mouth. At the same time his hand trailed down to her smoldering pussy and began to stroke its moist folds. She bit her lip as he began to rub her clit in a circular motion. Soon she felt her passion rising and she clenched the sheets of the bed with both fists and shuddered though an ecstatic climax.

Cheetah watched as Master then sat up and removed his clothes. She spread her legs as he moved on top of her and kissed her once again. She was more than ready when he finally entered her. She wrapped her legs around his hips and matched his thrusts. Before long she felt her pleasure mounting again and they climaxed together. Before uncoupling, Master rolled so they were both on their sides facing each other. They gave each other tender kisses over and over before drifting off into sleep.

The next few months were the happiest Cheetah remembered ever having. She felt a belonging that she had never previously experienced in her life. She also felt stronger and healthier than she had ever felt before. She won most of her matches and enjoyed the nights with Master, but she felt herself falling more and more in love with Jaguar. She didn't mind at all when Master spent several days away working out some disagreements over an upcoming match. She had overheard some heated phone conversations he had had recently regarding the match, and he had now gone off to try and settle the controversy, whatever it was about. While he was gone, Tigress would sleep in Master's room and Cheetah would still have Jaguar all to herself.

"Who do you think is the best fighter among the three of us here?" Cheetah asked Jaguar one day while they were taking a break from swimming laps.

"I know I could kick your scrawny ass." Jaguar replied and dunked her briefly under the water. Cheetah splashed some water at her and lunged for her as soon as she surfaced. They play wrestled for a while but soon began kissing. "I bet I can hold my breath longer than you can." Jaguar said in a challenging tone.

"Bet!" Cheetah replied and they both took deep breaths and held them. Soon she felt Jaguars hand slip into her bikini bottom and a finger slipped into her pussy. She pushed the hand away but it was too late as she gasped for air. "Cheat!" she cried out.