All Comments on 'The Arena'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Another great story

I like how this author thinks !! 5 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the arena

there

their

they are

Part of writing is knowing how to write

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it...

Sounds like lots of fun, for everyone! Am a nudist myself since 16, that's a Lot of years. Would love to 'watch And be Watched with my special one'.

Btw - Mr Anon... Take your criticism about writing methods/quality back to grade school where maybe someone like an English teacher might care about your desire to earn an A in her class, the rest of us couldn't care less about 'there', 'their', etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Needed Proofreading

This would have been a better piece if it had been proofread more carefully.

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 6 years ago
Wild

What a wild fantasy ..... sex in front of an audience. Thanks for another great story.

As I get to enjoy these stories free, I don't crticize the author. I haven't volunteered to be an editor either so I am not in a position to comment on grammar.

kensimoorekensimoorealmost 6 years ago
Fun!

Very fun well written story, thanks for your work!

SanibelBelleSanibelBelleover 5 years ago
Great story and delivered very nicely

It would be fun to do what they did in front of so many interested people. The writing was easy, although the story may have used a little bit of story filler. One exceptionally enjoyable aspect was there were no long, drawn out sentences, and strategic paragraph breaks made reading a pleasure!

My one and only complaint is the following: Writers must learn the differences between the following words and contractions: there, their, they're, your, and you're!

Using these words incorrectly is glaring, and seriously detracts from the story!

lisablissfullisablissfulabout 4 years ago
Different Scenario

Great story, different scenario than most stories. Looking forward to the next instalment, hopefully before the end Vivien and Gwen will be involved 5*

Helen1899Helen1899about 1 year ago

Well thought out story, but wasn't really hot, it didn't get me aroused, however, I enjoyed it and have 4*

nakedguyatxnakedguyatx7 months ago

Liked it a lot. But in a big arena, no one could see much detail. They needed to be projected on the jumbo tron.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHStoner@HStoner
Midwestern professional and rank amateur writer.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES