All Comments on 'The Arete - Princess-Consort Ch. 02'

by LesbianChickLit

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loving it so far

We need part three please and thank you in advance

KayrosaKayrosaover 3 years ago

My new favorite series, can't wait for the next chapter!

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
A treat

You are building this saga very well. In the first chapter you described the social and political set-up nicely and in this chapter an insight into the complex protocol of their world (little wonder that, in the real world, outsiders marrying into our Royal Family often fall flat on their faces). I'm enjoying this story very much, LCL, it's a treat to read and we couldn't ask for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent read

The flow is wonderful and love the courting of these two. When she got hit in the head with the pomegranate, I laughed out loud...no touching! The buildup is hot and the sexual tension is hopping off the page! Looking forward to Chapter 3! Hopefully it is here sooooonnnnnn!

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 3 years ago

I am enjoying this very much, can’t wait to read more. Your story has draw in from so many angles and what you have planned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice job. Am enjoying the world you've created and looking forward to the next chapter!

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

Another wonderfully written chapter, it's going along nicely. I feel like I'm there with them. Thank you!

Clouded_yellowClouded_yellowover 3 years ago
Excellent storytelling

I'm very happy to see your name in the new addition category for weekly stories. Thoroughly enjoyed the two chapters. Almost present with the characters and that Era. So far the story is going great. Looking forward to reading the next chapters. Please hurry and thanks for sharing this with us.

Air_DryAir_Dryover 3 years ago
Just as good

As Chapter one. It's a very interesting and well written read. Your. Main character is navigating a minefield of etiquette and expectations. I'm glad she chose love over rank. I expect there is much danger and numerous difficulties ahead. I'm focused on the story rather than the marriage and the sex to follow. All of that in good time and I certainly hope to see them happy eventually. Meanwhile I am enjoying the story immensely. Thank You!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLesbianChickLit@LesbianChickLit
Looking for beta readers for drafts of new Arete chapters (different narrator, not Taiglox) in revision. If you've time to read and lend a critical eye, please let me know?