All Comments on 'The Argive Ch. 016-020'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

I love the idea of him and Agemon taking out the Spartan commander in Corinth--and I'm looking forward to that fight. Can't help but like Corinth's king, as well as the novelty of him possibly allying himself with Argos. What if the Messenians agreed to join and create a counterpoint to Sparta? Sparta's not interested in making nice anyway.

Well, damn...thought Praxis and Astara would pull this off...but not now, and it seems to me you've written out their love.

Great story, and nice interlude with Agemon going ga-ga over Cora. Would be cool to see him and Praxis form a fast friendship. Well told! 5

JussDoItJussDoItalmost 2 years ago

Just keeps getting better and better. Thank you

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Go for the girl, and make your life in Corinth. With the support of Cypselus, who needs him, Praxis can get what he wants, the support to remove Damian and Xanthos permanently and become King of Argos. Then the alliance with Corinth can become a reality and the Spartan plans foiled in their lifetime.

Scores 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES