The Argive Ch. 081-085

Story Info
Figuring out the Zenais situation.
9.9k words
4.86
4.9k
13

Part 17 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJMcCormick
CJMcCormick
2,486 Followers

Chapter 81: The Third Wheel

"Can you two cut it out for five measly seconds?" asked an exasperated Zenais. "You're like two teenagers whose parents just left for the market."

Lysandra started to giggle, which made her sit up straight in Praxis' lap. In the moments before Zenais said anything, the pair had been kissing. But it wasn't just any kissing. What had started as a gentle and loving expression had rapidly deepened to something more. Right before the protest, Lysandra had been grinding in his lap.

"You know, it wasn't all that long ago that we were teenagers," said Lysandra with a giggle. "Just a year ago really."

Zenais blew a strand of hair out of her face in frustration. "Yeah? Well, it shows!"

Praxis gave Lysandra one last kiss before lifting the redhead out of his lap. "Maybe Zenais has a point. We shouldn't tease her like this. We've been determined to make up for a lot of lost time in the last two days."

That was certainly an understatement. Ever since parting with the Band on the border of Messenia, Praxis, Lysandra, and Zenais had made their way steadily westward, following a small stream as it ran its course toward the sea. With the uncertainty and the danger of Arcadia seemingly behind them, Praxis found that Lysandra couldn't keep her hands off him.

She was nearly insatiable with lust. To listen to Lysandra tell it, there were so many times in the past few weeks when she doubted whether or not she would live to see her next birthday. Now that they had some semblance of safety, she wanted to enjoy that time the best way she knew how--glued to Praxis.

Not that he minded in the slightest. The previous two nights, they'd had sex while Zenais slept right next to them, not even worried about the consequences of the discovery. For Praxis, it was the admission that Lysandra had it correct all along--with death an ever present possibility, why not live a little when they had the chance?

Lysandra gave him a sly smile. "You're right. We're probably making her all hot and bothered under that chiton. Maybe we should slow down a bit?"

Zenais scoffed and shook her head. "It's a show I've seen too many times at this point. It's lost most of its interest."

Yet, the way she said that put some serious doubt in Praxis' mind. Zenais certainly didn't seem uninterested. Far too many times he'd caught her watching them out of the corner of his eye, when she believed they were too busy to notice.

At first, he dismissed it as Zenais wanting to watch Lysandra in action but she seemed to be watching him just as much as she was watching her. Perhaps the buxom warrior was starting to come around?

Lysandra giggled. "Well, if it's not interesting to you any longer, then you won't mind what happens next."

The horny redhead snuck her hand under Praxis' chiton, grabbing his manhood, which had started to deflate once she left his lap. With a few simple strokes, he was ready to go again.

Zenais' eyes followed Lysandra's hand as it crept under his clothing. She watched for just long enough before scoffing again and standing up.

"I'm going to the falls for a bit," said Zenais, stomping away. "You two get it out of your systems while I'm away."

"You sure you don't want to watch us?" called out Lysandra with some amusement. But Zenais was already gone. She was making for the small waterfall that was a hundred yards from their camp tonight. No doubt the noise of the water would drown out any cries of pleasure.

"You've been teasing her a lot lately," noted Praxis as Lysandra slipped back on his lap and raised her dress. "You might want to dial it back a bit. She sounds like she's actually getting frustrated."

Lysandra found his cock and placed it right at her entrance. She sighed happily as she began to sink down on it. "I don't think Zenais is nearly as frustrated as she appears. In fact, I think she is quite enjoying this little game."

"Game? You think it's a game?"

Lysandra squeezed her pussy around him. "Oh yes, and we're all having fun with it. She is too but she can't be too obvious about it."

Praxis raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure about this?"

She lowered the straps on her dress until her tits popped out. Grabbing her breast, she fed him her nipple. "I'm positive. If she didn't like what was going on, she wouldn't stay with us. She's just a little... apprehensive. Curious, but apprehensive."

"This sounds like something that's way above my head," joked Praxis.

Lysandra smirked at him. "Something like that. Now will you stop talking and kiss me? Your cock is buried deep inside me and you want to talk about another woman. I'm not sure whether to be offended or whether to try harder."

Praxis chuckled and then kissed her, stopping their conversation for now. Though he still had many questions about Zenais, none of them were going to get answered tonight. He held Lysandra tightly, using his strength to bounce her up and down in his lap. She had one orgasm, and then another, and then finally a third before he came, spilling his seed deep inside her body.

"Every night since we left the Band I've gone to bed with you inside me," said a very satisfied Lysandra. "A girl could really get used to this."

"Oh, I could get used to it as well," teased Praxis. "This is how it's meant to be."

Lysandra thought about that statement for several moments before she responded cryptically.

"Almost, my love," she said, kissing him sweetly. "Almost how it was meant to be."

Praxis gave her a funny look. "What does that mean?"

"You'll see." Lysandra removed herself from his lap and let out a deep yawn. "I think I'm going to get some sleep. Wake me in the morning?"

"Of course," he replied, putting his cock away. "Maybe I should check on Zenais? Make sure she hasn't drowned herself in the waterfall?"

"That's a great idea," replied Lysandra. "Check on her and then bring her back when she's ready. I'm going to get some sleep."

With one last kiss, Lysandra laid on the ground near the fire and prepared to sleep. Praxis wasted no time in walking toward the waterfall, following the sound of noise. While the falls themselves weren't a huge drop, it was still really cool to see. And it made for a great place to be alone.

He found Zenais sitting on a rock with her feet in the water. Her chin was resting in one hand while she tossed several small stones in the water. She looked both pensive and conflicted at the same time but she barely stirred when Praxis sat next to her, putting his feet in the water too.

Zenais gave him a deadpan look. "You two done already? I was expecting to sit here for another ten minutes or so to let you finish."

"Lysandra really knows how to keep me happy," joked Praxis.

"And do you do the same? Because it seems to me like you didn't spend enough time making sure she got hers."

Praxis pursed his lips. "Lysandra is just fine. If she had any complaints, she'd tell me."

Zenais let out a long sigh. "You're probably right. She's so happy these days she's practically glowing all the time. You must have a magic dick or something. That or your cum is some kind of life elixir."

He couldn't help but chuckle at that imagery. "You almost sound like you're coming around on men. Or maybe just me?"

"I'm just... confused by you two," she admitted. "Mostly by Lysandra. You're simple enough to understand. You're the hero type."

"The hero type? Does that mean what I think it means?"

"Probably," she replied. "You want to be the hero at all times. And you're strong enough to usually succeed. You've already saved my life twice since we met, and I have no doubt you've done it many times for Lysandra. You just want to help others so it's not hard to understand you. Her, on the other hand, I don't understand."

"What's not to understand?"

"She's just so... confusing. I feel like she's teasing me half the time she does something. And she knows that she has an effect on me. But she still keeps me at arm's length."

Praxis started to nod. "Lysandra can be like that. She likes the chase more than anything. When we first met, she didn't want to go home with me that night because she thought the chase would be over. She thought she was being too easy."

"So how'd you get around that?"

Praxis smiled. "I beat the shit out of three other men right in front of her. They had it coming to them, but I think that violent and physical display greatly helped my cause."

"That would make sense," noted Zenais. "She hasn't stopped touching you ever since you displayed so much dominance in taking down the Band. You fought two men to the death--both great fighters--and saved us in the process. No wonder she's gone dick-crazy."

"Crazy for dick, yes," replied Praxis, chuckling. "But not for pussy. I just don't think Lysandra is like that. I think it's a lost cause for you."

Zenais let out several deep sighs. She found one large rock and skipped it across the water almost to the falls. "Maybe you're right. Maybe I am fooling myself here. Maybe I should just go back to Arcadia and try my luck with someone else."

"I wouldn't go that far," replied Praxis. "We like having you around, Zenais. You've become a friend to both of us."

Zenais gave him a long look that was punctuated with another emotion that he couldn't read. What was it? Affection?

"Only friends?" she whispered at him.

There was noticeable tension between them. At that moment, Praxis looked down at her soft, inviting lips. He remembered all the times he'd seen her topless, with those glorious tits that he'd love to have wrapped around his cock. But this was Zenais he was talking about. She was a lesbian, right?

"Praxis?" she asked, bringing him back to the present. "Are we only friends?"

Not knowing what to say, Praxis nodded slowly. "We are good friends. That's why I don't want you to leave. I want us to become better friends."

She smiled slightly before turning back to the water. "Better friends?" she repeated. "Interesting."

"Is that not what you want?"

"Honestly, Praxis? I don't know. That's why I'm questioning everything. I don't know what I want. I'm more confused right now than any other time in my life."

"You can talk to me, you know. Tell me what you're thinking or feeling?"

Zenais shook her head quickly. "I don't think I could do that just yet. There's too much at stake."

"Like what? What's at stake?"

She looked at him for several seconds before she replied. "Do you really not know yet? You don't know what's going on?"

Praxis had a few ideas, mostly stemming from his earlier conversation with Lysandra. He thought he might know what she was suggesting, but if that was the case, it would change a lot of things. He already had Lysandra... but Zenais? That would be an interesting development.

But as much as hethought that might be what she was talking about, he didn't want to suggest it aloud, just in case he was totally off. He didn't need the embarrassment.

"I guess I'm still in the dark," he replied, shrugging his shoulders.

Zenais laughed at him and scooted closer until their shoulders touched. "It's probably for the best that you're in the dark for now. At least until something changes. You're not missing anything."

"It sounds like I'm missing a whole lot."

"Don't worry about it," said Zenais as she started to stand up. "Should we go to sleep? I'm starting to get tired."

"I suppose so."

They walked back to the camp, where Zenais laid down on the opposite end of the fire while Praxis snuggled in behind Lysandra. Before they could go to sleep, Zenais whispered one thing to him.

"I don't want to be a third wheel to you two," she said. "That would be my greatest fear."

Praxis didn't know how to effectively answer that. So he didn't. They both fell asleep moments later, with many questions on their minds.

Chapter 82: Girl Talk

"You've been quiet this morning. Is there something on your mind, Zenais?"

They'd already been walking for an hour that morning before Lysandra asked the fateful question. It was just the two of them at the moment, as Praxis was walking just a short distance ahead, scouting the road to Messene.

And truthfully, Zenais hadn't been great company so far. The blonde seemed... off, and had been ever since that morning. Despite seeing the beautiful sights of the sea next to the coastal road, her mind was far away.

"So many things are on my brain," admitted Zenais finally. "I'm not sure if I want to talk about them right now though."

"Does it have anything to do with me?" asked Lysandra. "Or Praxis?"

She left the statement at just that, without expanding on it. The truth of the matter was that she suspected Zenais wasn't sure how to handle her jealousy about her relationship with Praxis. That morning before dawn, Lysandra once again stoked Praxis' manhood to hardness. And they had quiet sex near the remains of their fire.

Lysandra had thought that Zenais was still asleep but it was in the moment of orgasm, when a loud whimper slipped out of her mouth, that she realized Zenais had woken up. The blonde didn't say anything but Lysandra saw her eyes open.

Those same eyes were glued to their lower halves. She didn't say anything afterwards nor did she give any indication that she heard something after she'd officially woken up, but Lysandra knew otherwise.

To her surprise, Zenais started to laugh. "It's nothing but you two. I'm a little shocked you even had to ask."

Lysandra decided to test the waters. "Does it have anything to do with this morning? With what you... witnessed?"

Zenais missed a step and stumbled. When she looked back over at Lysandra, her face had turned red. "You noticed?"

"Only a little," she admitted coyly. "You were watching us."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to," said Zenais quickly, avoiding her eyes once more. "I just heard the rustling around. And then I heard... you."

"I'm the one that should be saying sorry," said Lysandra. "I was being loud and I woke you up. That wasn't a very nice thing to do."

"You woke me up because I was right next to you," replied Zenais. "I'm like a third wheel to you both. At first, I thought I still had a chance here but I'm realizing the only person I was fooling was myself. Maybe I should go back to Arcadia. Maybe I should just leave you two alone. To be in love."

Lysandra actually found herself smiling, not at Zenais' predicament or the thought of her leaving, but because of what was developing between all of them. Zenais was far from the third wheel like she thought she was. She was just as much a member of the group as Lysandra was. The only thing she didn't have was membership in the intimate relationship, but why couldn't she?

Lysandra was open to the idea of having another woman with them, and she knew that Praxis wouldn't turn it down either. He might be surprised at first, but then again, he'd be surprised at half the things she did before they met.

This was a way for all of them to have a little fun. And what was more, she liked Zenais. She was open to the idea of being intimate with the buxom blonde. Lysandra just didn't want to do it behind Praxis' back.

She wanted Praxis to be very much involved when it happened.

And that was what formed the plan that she'd been working on since they entered Messenia.

She had to be careful about it though. She couldn't scare away Zenais, especially for someone who professed to not like men.

"I don't want you to go," said Lysandra a moment later. "I want you around, Zenais. Praxis wants you around. You're not a third wheel to us."

Zenais gave her a vulnerable expression. "Yeah? You really mean that?"

"I really do. It's hard not to get jealous sometimes when there's a beautiful woman around my man," admitted Lysandra.

Zenais snorted. "You meananother beautiful woman. Because you're much sexier than I am."

Lysandra found herself turning red. "Well, agree to disagree but the point still stands."

"Yeah, but I'm not after Praxis," said Zenais. "I'm after you."

"Then why was it that you couldn't stop watching him fucking me this morning?" asked Lysandra. "Why were you looking at his cock more than you were looking at me?"

Lysandra had never seen someone turn as red as Zenais did now. She looked like a child that was about to be scolded by their parents.

"I w-wasn't watching him," squeaked Zenais.

Lysandra started to laugh. "Blessed Demeter, you're a terrible liar, Zenais. You were watching him. Half the time Praxis and I are affectionate with each other, your eyes are glued to him just as much as they are to me. Why is that?"

Zenais struggled to find the right words for several moments. "I'm just... confused, I guess. With you and him. I don't know where my mind is at."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I mean I like watching you two together," admitted Zenais quietly. "I think it's really... sexy. I like the way he kisses and touches you. And I like when you're more intimate as well."

"Like when you can see his cock stretching me open?" offered Lysandra. "Be honest with me."

Zenais hung her head. "Yes."

"There's nothing to be ashamed of," replied Lysandra quickly. "You like sex. And you like watching it. You're just like every other person that's ever existed."

"But I don't like men, Lysandra. I want to watch you. I start out wanting to watch you but then I see him. And I just can't help myself. He always looks so strong and so... virile."

Lysandra sighed happily. "Virile, yes, he certainly is. But I think you bring up a good point right now."

"What point is that?"

Lysandra looked over at her. "That you're not the lesbian that you think you are."

At first, Zenais gave her a look of indignity. "That's not true! I am a lesbian! I like women!"

"I don't doubt that you do but you also like men," replied Lysandra. "More than you're willing to admit."

Indignity melted away to confusion. Zenais was silent for several moments as they walked. Just to their right, a large wave came in, pounding against the surf and sending a small crab tumbling closer to shore.

Finally, Zenais said what Lysandra most suspected.

"Not just any man," whispered Zenais.

To her surprise, Lysandra found herself grinning. "Praxis?"

Zenais nodded quickly and then stuck her finger up. "Just don't tell him, okay? I don't know if I could take it."

"Why wouldn't you want him to know?"

Zenais smirked. "Because his head is big enough already. If he found out about it, we'd never hear the end of it."

Lysandra started to laugh. "You might have a point there."

"But on a more serious note, are you upset with me?" asked Zenais. "I saw how mad he got whenever he found out I was after you. Am I going to wake up with your sword at my throat one morning because I have the hots for your man?"

"This might come as a surprise to you but no," replied Lysandra. "To tell the truth, I find it a little... exciting."

Zenais' head snapped over quickly. "Exciting? In what way?"

Lysandra shrugged. "I just like the idea of perhaps someone else joining us. Someone that I find to be beautiful. And I know that Praxis likes you too."

"He does? You're certain of this?"

"I've seen him watch you before," answered Lysandra. "He would take you in a split second if the offer was there."

Zenais' eyes went wide. "I don't even know what I would do. I haven't been with a man in so long. I'm always just used to being the aggressive one. Most men don't like it that way. They want to be the pursuer in the bed."

"It might mean that you have to adapt a little," said Lysandra. "But is that something you'd be interested in?"

"Would it be a one-time thing?" asked Zenais. "Or are you talking more permanently?"

"I don't know yet. I think it depends on how things go. I'm not opposed to it becoming permanent as long as everyone agrees. But I just want to know that you're open to this if I can make it happen."

CJMcCormick
CJMcCormick
2,486 Followers