The Argive Ch. 081-085

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But how would you make it happen?" asked Zenais. "And even if you did, I'm not certain I would be able to make this work. Or what if you get tired of sharing? What if the first time I have sex with Praxis upsets you? There are so many reasons why this might not work."

Lysandra put her hand up. "I know, I know. I'm not talking about making a big decision right now. That can come later once we figure things out. What I'm talking about is just wanting to know if you're open. Are you open to being with both of us? Praxis and I? In an intimate and sexual way?"

Zenais smiled shyly. "Yes, I'm interested."

Lysandra smiled back. "Good. Then I'll talk with Praxis."

"Do you want me to be there?" asked Zenais, as she gestured to his walking figure just a short distance away. "Should we talk to him now? Get this out of the way?"

Lysandra started to giggle. "You're awfully eager, aren't you?"

Zenais didn't say anything to that but the smile never left her lips.

"Let me talk to him one-on-one," said Lysandra finally. "Men can be strange. He might think it's a test or something, especially if I offer him another woman with no strings attached. Sometimes, they're their own worst enemy."

"Then I'll leave this in your hands," replied Zenais. "Just let me make one request? Don't make me look like a fool? I'm putting a lot on the line here and I don't want to look like some stupid, lovesick girl."

Lysandra wrapped her arm around the other woman's back. "Don't worry. I know just how I'm going to handle him. And I think there's a way we can all get what we want."

Zenais appeared secretly relieved but Lysandra felt a lot of pressure on her shoulders to deliver results. On the surface, it didn't seem like such a hard task. Make her man accept another woman in his bed, especially a woman that already wanted him? Big deal.

But what she worried about was whether this might be sowing the seeds of destruction of her own relationship with Praxis. What if he liked Zenais better than her? What if introducing the woman into their relationship was the harbinger of death for it?

While Lysandra didn't think that was going to be the case, she still wanted to handle this delicately. And as she watched his back from behind, she started to think about just how she was going to do it.

Finally, she smiled. She knew exactly what she was going to do.

Chapter 83: Messene

It was late in the afternoon when Praxis and the ladies got their first sight of the city of Messene. They'd turned away from the coast just before midday, turning east to ascend the rocky, jagged road into the leading city of Messenia.

The land reminded Praxis of Arcadia. Though they were going steadily upwards in elevation, there were several instances where the trail cut into a steep ravine before climbing once more. Even the local Messenians seemed to tire out from the arduous trek, and many of them could be seen resting on the road, especially after a particularly long hill.

"Is this city set on top of the mountain or something?" complained Lysandra as they made their way closer. "How much further up are we going to have to go?"

"Not too much farther by the looks of it," said Praxis, noting the sudden increase in people. "My guess is that it's just up here, maybe over this last hill."

"I sure hope so," replied Zenais. "Any farther, and I just might go back to the coast. That waterfall we found was a really nice place. We could always... go back... there."

Zenais' speech petered off when they crested that last hill and looked upon the city for the very first time.

Messene was beautiful. A quaint city, its size and wonder seemed perfectly suited for the mountain backdrop behind it. The city seemed to make use of every bit of terrain that it could. Praxis saw buildings that were set into steep hills, and he saw flat areas with a cluster of housing--all designed to use what space was available.

One might think that would lend the city a chaotic look but it was more charming than crazy. The city was also heavily dispersed with trees and other flora, almost looking like it just sprung out of the ground without disrupting a single plant in the process.

It just might have been the most beautiful city in all of Greece.

And the girls seemed to echo his thoughts as well.

"How lovely," whispered Lysandra. "I never expected it to look this... pretty."

"This is a place I could stay," added Zenais. "This is much better than Arcadia."

"We might be here for some time," said Praxis. "At least we're getting a good first impression."

"I wonder how the people are here," questioned Lysandra as they walked toward the city gate. "Are they nice like the people of Argos? Or hardy like the Arcadians?"

The truth turned out to be somewhere in the middle. As the trio walked through the city, something definitely seemed a little off about Messene. There was tension in the air. And it wasn't hard to figure out what it was from.

"They're scared of the Spartans," whispered Lysandra. "The whole city is talking about it. They fear they're going to get invaded at any moment."

"A reasonable fear," replied Praxis. "Messenia is the only large state left on the Peloponnese that's outside of Spartan control. That's an imbalance that's not going to last for very long."

"What are we going to do if the Spartan army invades?" asked a fearful Lysandra. "Do we stay and fight?"

"I'm getting tired of running from the Spartans," replied Praxis. "Soon enough, we're not going to have any more places to run to."

Lysandra gave him an apprehensive look but it didn't last for very long. Praxis could tell it was something she didn't want to think about, and he didn't blame her.

While they were here, they had one primary mission--and that was to find his father.

At least it didn't take them long to find a place to stay. Lodging was cheap in this portion of Greece, mostly because visitors chose to make a hasty exit with the threat of war on the horizon.

"I have plenty other places just like it," announced the old proprietor, who was just thankful that someone was here to take it off his hands. "Let me know if you have any friends who need a place too!"

"This will be fine," said Praxis, paying him a few coins that he'd procured from Demetrios. The proprietor took the payment and soon left.

"Not a bad place at all," said Lysandra as she walked around. "At least until we get our feet on the ground. Two bedrooms is just what we need."

"I thought so too," said Praxis before he looked over at Zenais. "At least now you'll have some space of your own, where you can have some privacy."

Praxis thought that Zenais would be happy about that but she almost looked disappointed about the sleeping arrangements. He found the response to be curious but Lysandra clearly had something up her sleeve. She crossed over to Zenais and whispered something in her ear. Quite suddenly, Zenais was smiling again and Praxis didn't know why.

"What did you say to her?" he asked her privately, once they were in their own room.

"Nothing important for now," replied Lysandra lightheartedly, maintaining a smile of her own. "Come on, let's go get something to eat."

As usual, Lysandra proved to be rather persuasive, although it could have been the way Praxis' stomach was growling that helped her cause. They found food from the market and greatly sated their bellies before returning to the house just as the sun was setting. It was here that they watched the great golden orb drop from the sky, illuminating all of Messene in an orange glow.

Zenais was the first to retire to bed that night, which was a little surprising considering the fact that she was usually one of the last up. Praxis figured that she was just eager to sleep in a real bed for once and he thought nothing more of it when it was only him and Lysandra left in the main room. Almost as soon as Zenais' door was shut, Lysandra started moving onto his lap.

"What are you doing?" hissed Praxis as she started rubbing his cock from under his chiton.

Lysandra grinned at him. "What's wrong? Zenais went to bed."

"She only just went to bed. She could still come out!"

She shrugged. "There's more privacy for us tonight than there was last night. It'll be just fine. Don't worry so much."

It was hard to complain when a pair of expert hands were lovingly fondling his manhood.

"It seems like you want to get caught," muttered Praxis as a final word on the subject.

"Would that be so terrible?" she replied. She winked at him as she stood up and pulled her dress up to her stomach, flashing him. Praxis always enjoyed the sight of her red thatch of pubic hair and her pouty, lower lips.

His cock was responding now and it quickly pointed to the ceiling. Lysandra moved into his lap and straddled him, not resting until the tip was notched against her body.

"I love this part," she whispered as she began to sink down on him.

They both groaned together as their bodies became one. Praxis placed his hands against her hips as she placed her arms against his shoulders. With a little bit of strength, he was soon raising and lowering her, setting an easy rhythm to follow.

It was all shaping up to be a pretty normal sexual encounter for them. That is, until Lysandra started asking questions.

"Can you... tell me something?" she asked, her breathing labored by her exertion. "I have a question."

"Sure," grunted Praxis, still thrusting upward.

Lysandra nodded her head toward the second bedroom. "Do you think Zenais is attractive?"

Praxis stopped all movement at that moment as he stared back at her, mouth open. What a loaded question! Why could she possibly be asking that of him right now, during sex?

Praxis wondered if he was in trouble. He wondered if Lysandra might had caught him checking out Zenais subtly earlier. Was this her way of punishing him?

He answered in the only way he knew how.

"Attractive? Zenais? No way."

Lysandra rolled her eyes at him. She rose up and sank back down on his cock. "Don't do that. Don't tell me what you think I want to hear. Be honest with me."

"Lysandra," he warned. "Why are you doing this?"

"This isn't a test, my love. I promise you I wouldn't be that mean to you. I just want to know the answer to a simple question. Do you think she's attractive?"

"If I don't give you the answer you want, are we going to stop having sex?"

She giggled at him. "Perhaps. It's best if you tell me the truth."

Praxis sighed. Despite every warning he'd ever been given about this very topic, he uttered the truth.

"Yes, she's attractive. She's very attractive. Happy now?"

Lysandra grinned and started moving again, much faster. She then rested her forehead against his as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"Much happier," she replied. "But I have another question."

"Horn of Hades, you and your questions tonight," he grumbled. "What now?"

Lysandra kissed him before she asked it. "Have you ever thought of what it would be like to have Zenais in the spot I'm in now? In your lap? With no clothes? Riding you?"

What a pleasant thought that one was. Praxis could picture the buxom woman riding him to her heart's content, her breasts bouncing with ever rippling thrust. But why was Lysandra asking him that?

"I don't think there's a man anywhere in the world that would turn that down," he admitted.

"Good," she replied. "That's what I wanted you to say."

Praxis gave her an odd look. "I'm learning a lot about you tonight. And I have to say, it's surprising me."

She started to laugh. "You knew I was a little kinky that night you met me. You're surprised it's starting to come out now?"

"I guess so. I just didn't expect it."

Lysandra purred. "Maybe you should start expecting the unexpected."

"What does that mean?"

"I'm sure you'll figure it out with enough time."

"Lysandra," he warned. "You're starting to make me very confused."

She kissed him sweetly. "Don't be. Just keep fucking me and let me handle everything. And until you actually cum tonight, I want you to pretend I'm Zenais. Got it?"

Praxis gulped heavily. Did he really just hear that correctly? But Lysandra seemed to mean every word. She grabbed his hands and put them on her breasts roughly.

"Go on, squeeze them, Praxis," said Lysandra, changing her voice to sound closer to Zenais'. "I know you're always looking at them in my chiton. Squeeze my tits while I ride your cock."

It was that added layer of dirty talking that really did him in, alongside the picture of Zenais in his lap. It wasn't much more than minutes later that he was spewing his seed in Lysandra, holding her in place as his orgasm wracked his body.

"That's it, just like that," whispered Lysandra, still imitating Zenais. "I've wanted that since that first night I met you. That night with the deer."

Praxis couldn't help but chuckle. "You're quite the actress. And you have a very vivid imagination. I wonder what Zenais would think if she knew what happened out here."

Lysandra started laughing just a little too hard. "Oh, baby, you haven't seen anything yet!"

Chapter 84: When a Plan Comes Together

The next morning, Praxis set out alone to discover more of the city of Messene.

It had been an interesting night. Both Lysandra and Zenais had been acting strangely lately, and last night's roleplay had really taken things to a new level. Praxis was forming the impression that Lysandra really did want him to fuck Zenais.

Not that it would have been a bad thing. Praxis doubted whether there was a man anywhere that would be able to avert his eyes when Zenais was busting out of her men's chiton. But being attracted to her and having sex with her were two very different things.

So why was he getting the impression that this was what Lysandra wanted to happen?

Those answers would have to wait for later. Both women were still sleeping when he slipped out of the house, making his way to the Messenian marketplace that dominated the center of the city. It was still early enough that most merchants were just getting set up for the day, which was the best time to talk with them candidly. One of them might know where Praxis' father could be found.

"Pardon me, I'm looking for a man named Evander," Praxis asked one merchant, a middle-aged, heavy-set man with mighty jowls. "He would be about your age. All I know is that he lives in Messene. Do you know of him? Ever heard the name?"

The jowly merchant shook his head quickly. "I don't know anyone with that name. Sorry, kid. By the way, you want some olives? Freshly grown off the side of Mount Ithome! I'll get you a really good price too."

"I'll pass, thanks," replied Praxis as he moved on.

He went down the row of merchants, asking them the same question. None of them knew of anyone named Evander, save for one that had a nephew with that name, but he was only five years old. Undaunted with his luck at the marketplace, Praxis tried out the major temples as well, thinking that between those two places, someone in this city would have to know who his father was.

"Ah, you're looking for Evander, is it?" asked one priest of Apollo. "About middle-aged and lived here most of his life? You want to know where he is?"

For the first time that morning, Praxis felt hope that he might be onto something. "That's right. Do you know where I can find him?"

The priest started laughing. "Not a clue. Never heard of anyone like that. Tough break for you."

Praxis growled and unsheathed his sword, which made the priest stop laughing quickly and scurry back into the temple.

By the end of the afternoon, Praxis didn't have one, single lead. And Messene wasn't that large of a city, slightly smaller than Argos. If none of the merchants or the priests knew of his father, perhaps there was a good chance Evander wasn't in Messene?

And if that was the case, where would he go from there?

That evening, Praxis returned home feeling apprehensive about his findings (or lack of). His mood perked up a little when he saw Lysandra and Zenais eating dinner, and both women seemed to be happy to see him.

"Finally," said Lysandra as she offered him some bread. "I thought that maybe you went back to Argos!"

"I've just been searching the city, trying to find any word or whereabouts of my father," replied Praxis before shoveling the first bite in his mouth. "And it seems like no one has ever heard of him. It wasn't a very promising excursion."

Praxis gave them more details about the day, not stopping until they seemed just as stumped as he was.

"Maybe this night calls for some wine," offered Lysandra, producing a jug of it after dinner. "You could probably use some after a day like today."

"I suppose I wouldn't say no to a little wine," replied Praxis.

Lysandra procured three cups and poured generously into all of them before passing them out. They all sat down in the common room, with Lysandra taking her usual place next to Praxis while Zenais sat opposite of them.

It didn't take long for Praxis to figure out that Lysandra was in rare form tonight. Or rather, she'd been in the same form she'd been in for the past week--one that was very flirty without a care of who was watching.

"Come here, handsome," purred Lysandra as she wormed her way behind Praxis. "You had a long day and I bet your back is aching. Let me rub it for you."

She didn't wait for him to say anything before lowering his chiton to his waist, exposing his chest. Just across from them, Praxis noticed that Zenais' eyes lingered just a little too long on him before diverting.

"Your body looks so tense," said Lysandra as she rubbed. She then looked over at Zenais. "Doesn't he look stressed, Zenais?"

The blonde forced herself to look back over, her eyes raking his chest once more. "Maybe a little bit."

"See?" Lysandra said to Praxis. "Even Zenais thinks you look stressed. We need to take care of that."

Lysandra's solution to taking care of it involved not only her fingers but her lips. She kneaded his muscles while her lips began to roam across his upper back. The feeling was incredibly nice but Praxis was still very aware that Zenais was sitting across from them.

Especially when Lysandra started to enjoy it a little too much, as evidenced by a subtle moan that escaped her lips moments later.

"You okay back there?" joked Praxis. "I think you like this better than I do."

"Of course I like it," replied Lysandra in a lusty voice. "I love any time my hands get to be on your body. Frankly, it's making me kind of hot."

Without any warning, Lysandra stood up promptly and removed her dress, letting it hit the floor. She had nothing on underneath, and Praxis' eyes went wide seeing her naked.

"Lysandra, what are you doing?" he asked, giving a wary eye toward Zenais. "We're not alone."

Lysandra giggled and drank more wine. "I'm pretty sure Zenais has seen boobs before. And mine are smaller than hers so it's no big deal. Zenais, you're not offended right?"

Zenais looked anything but offended. Her lips were slightly parted as she looked at Lysandra's body. It wasn't hard to tell that she liked seeing Lysandra almost as much as Praxis did.

"It's fine by me," said Zenais quickly, before taking another sip.

"See? Zenais doesn't mind," said Lysandra as she started rubbing him again. "Besides, this is much better for me. It gives me a chance to cool off a little."

Praxis suspected that cooling off was the last thing that was going to happen, especially now that Lysandra was pressing against him from behind. He could feel her stiff nipples poking against his back and her hands were now roaming around his sides.

"You've been drinking way too much tonight," said Praxis with a laugh. "You're going to have to go to bed soon."

Lysandra shook her head. "I don't intend on going to bed for some time. Especially when this night is getting very, very interesting."