All Comments on 'The Argive Ch. 101-105'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorover 1 year ago

Excellent story as always. I wondered what would happen with Astara. I feel Praxis might welcome her back, Lysandra might be okay, but Zenais... Oh that would be an interesting encounter... Lust or jealousy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best series story on the site right now. Great work.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 1 year ago

Excepting from a little extra repetition from Nicomedes, you handled his exchanges with Praxis well, and with the Spartan army approaching, there was no other logical way than to wrap it up fast and focus them both; it's also lovely he has Phaedra for a half-sister now and they have a fighting chance to repel the Spartans and kill Nikandros.

Thanks for not forgetting about Mikon and the Band, and for them escorting Astara to Messene safely. Now the real adventure begins, as Praxis/Lysandra/Zenais will have to sort out how to handle Astara without it getting too messy (not forgetting Nico and Delia, along with Astara's mom).

You've set it up nicely for some real fireworks! 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story! Love the characters! I really want to see the father-son relationship develop, and hope that Nicomedes is able to stick around and fill in the familial gap in their respective lives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES