All Comments on 'The Argive Ch. 111-115'

by CJMcCormick

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

This time Praxis is a real King . By his courage and intelligence , reputation and perseverance . He will soon amass an army GR8 enough to acheive vengeance and victory .

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorover 1 year ago

Brilliant. Highlight of the holiday season.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 1 year ago

would have liked it better if sparta would have lost

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish you wrote about how Nicomedes was mortally wounded. In your stories, too many of the shock deaths happen off-screen. Did he make a courageous stand? His life and/or death should have more impact on the story.

bandman2000bandman2000over 1 year ago

@Anonymous - The first retreating soldier Praxis met after linking up with the Messenian Army said Nicomedes went headlong against a group of Spartans when the line started to break. We can infer he was drawing on the fire he passed to Praxis one more time and wanting to erase the shame he still felt for running away from his family in Argos all those years ago: He wasn't going to run anymore.

This is where you take what's given in the story and fill in the blanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJMcCormick@CJMcCormick
Long time, no talk! I'm still around and still writing. I had someone reach out to see if I was still alive, and I very much am. I no longer write under the CJ McCormick pen name though, and I have migrated to using three new pens. I won't be posting to Literotica any lo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES