The Armoire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I managed something that I take great pride in, even today. I panted; "Twenty one."

I couldn't see his face, still I knew he was proud of me but it wasn't over yet. He moved to my side, bent down a bit, and began a series of downward lashes to the side of my breast. I was crying now which only added to my breathing difficulties but I still managed to count.

"Twenty five; twenty six..." He stopped at thirty and got up to move to the other side.

The short reprieve gave my brain a chance to send out feelers to check on various body parts. Everything was either numb or on fire. No real surprise there but, when it checked in with my vaginal area we were both astounded to find the juices flowing and the arousal still building—like it had a mind of its own. The searing touch of the flogger on the side of my other boob brought me back into focus.

Darquesied was kneeling at my right side whipping rapidly just as hard as before; "Thirty nine; forty..." He stopped but only long enough to lay down under me a bit then immediately started more strong downward strokes to the top of my left breast. He was in a fairly awkward position but still managed to put a lot of mustard on the blows. I wanted to take breaths between the lashes but he was going so fast the best I could do was short wet gasps through my wincing teeth; "Forty nine; fifty..." Then back to my right breast; "Fifty nine; sixty..." When he stopped this time I was immediately aware of the pain in my rectum from that fearsome hook. I was cringing and wincing so much I couldn't help but move my head, sometimes quite violently. I could only hope that I wasn't doing any permanent damage back there.

It was inconceivable to me that my breasts were capable of hurting any more than they did. It felt like they were completely immersed in a bucket of flesh eating insects. Then the whipping started again.

Sam had reposition again and was gripping the flogger in such a way that the lashes were only striking my nipple and areola. Somehow, even from his prone position, he managed to make the blows hard and rapid; "Sixty five; sixty six..." Each hit caused hot searing pangs to ripple out across my entire body; "Sixty nine; seventy..." Switch to the other breast; "Seventy one; seventy two..." I knew I would pass out soon but I was still able to manage to count weakly with what little breath I had left; "Seventy nine; eighty..."

I had no choice now. I had nothing left; "PHILA..." But the whipping had ceased.

"Did you say something?" queried Sam.

I needed a few seconds to get some air in my lungs and all the while my mind was screaming; "PHILADELPHIA... this must stop NOW! You've taken eighty hard, hard lashes. Surely that is enough. It doesn't matter whether this man is proud of you or not!" But it did matter.

Again he asked; "Did you say something?"

"No My Master, I didn't say anything."

As I heard the words leave my mouth I realized that I was crying like an infant—actually sobbing.

With some concern Sam pressed; "Are you sure?"

"Yes, My Master."

"Do you relent now?"

Twenty more. That's all I had to take. Twenty more. Even to this day I'm not sure why but I had to try and make it through to one hundred; "No My Master, I do not relent."

Darquesied was standing in front of me now and I could see that he was sweating quite a bit and breathing fairly heavy. It was strangely gratifying to know that I wasn't making this easy.

He moved behind me and detached the rope from the hook. He slowly and carefully pulled it from my rectum. The relief of its removal washed over me and I let out a loud long sigh; "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." It was almost as good as an orgasm. Actually, at that moment, it seemed even better. My head was free to move as well and, while my neck was pretty stiff, it felt mighty good.

Sam rubbed his hands gently over my butt and it felt quite pleasant despite my still stinging cheeks. He then moved his hand down between my legs and softly stroked my labia. They were still extremely sore from that single blow but his touch was very, very nice. I could feel that I was quite wet down there and my arousal was still with me. On a scale of one to ten it was about a seven and holding, neither waning nor building. Sam moved in front of me and showed me his hand. I felt myself blush a bit when I saw that it was soaked.

"Interesting." He said with a little grin.

Sam walked back behind me, pulled something forward and placed them beneath me. My newfound neck movement allowed me to see that they were two long wires attached to fairly heavy looking metal clips. I shuddered a bit as it occurred to me where those clips would end up. He then pulled three more wires from behind and hung them over the frame's top rail. These wires ended in round black patches.

Sam spoke; "Twenty more to go. Can you take it, or do you want to relent now?"

I had regained some strength and, in my best "screw you" voice I answered; "No My Master, I DO NOT relent."

Darquesied used his left hand to spread my butt cheeks then I felt the bite of the first lash as it hit squarely on my anus. Not as fast or as hard as before but still a pretty decent sting. "Eighty one; eighty two..." This was a new kind of pain, in an area where I had never really felt pain before but, through gritted teeth I kept counting; "Eighty three; eighty four..." He stopped there and immediately stuck one of the wired patches directly on my butt hole. There was some kind of sticky goop on it which held it in place. He then resumed the flogging but had moved to my inner thigh very near my vagina. "Eighty five; eighty six; eighty seven..." Again he stopped and stuck another patch to my freshly chastised thigh. He repeated this on the other thigh when the count hit ninety. Now he moved to my right side.

He lay down and positioned himself in the spot where he was able to flog my nipples. My boobs were extremely sensitive from the previous whipping and I couldn't stop myself from looking him in the eyes. I didn't speak but I was hoping my eyes said; "Please, no more." Then I realized my mistake and quickly looked away. I began to cry a bit thinking that, if he noticed, the count would surely be increased and I just wouldn't be able to take it.

Although relieved, I actually cried a little harder when he said; "Because you've done so well thus far I'm going to let that one slide but please be more careful from here on in."

Through my tears I answered; "Yes My Master. Thank you." I realized that he was making concessions in deference to me—probably because it was my first time. I wondered if he would be this nice to Kristel if she were in my place. I hoped not.

"Ninety one; Ninety two; Ninety three; Ninety four; Ninety five" I was sobbing loud and uncontrollably and I was screaming "OWWWWWW..." but I managed to spit the count out in mid scream. The five lashes were fast and all centered on the right areola and nipple. Hot electric pain radiated through my breast and chest and I cringed hard, anticipating the pain of more blows to the other breast. Instead he attached one of the metal clips to my freshly whipped nipple.

"OWWWWWWWW... PLEASE NO! SAM... PLEASE!!!" I was screaming louder than I ever have. The moment the clip latched on to my hypersensitive nipple my body convulsed against the pain—a pain that instantly spread to every square inch of me. It was too much.

"PHILADELPHIA!!!" The word emanating from my mouth actually surprised me.

Immediately Sam removed the metal clip from my nipple. The relief was like someone had removed a truck that had been parked on my chest but... there was something wrong.

I felt bad, even a little sick. Not from the hurt but... because I had stopped. I was still sobbing and waves of pain still moved up and down my body but all that was suddenly overshadowed by this feeling of shame. I was ashamed of my weakness. My inability to finish this... for him! What had I done? There was only five more to go... and those freaking clips but if I could just get past that...

"You were amazing. Don't feel bad that you stopped. You took a hell of a lot." Sam's voice filtered into my brain and brought with it an instant sense of reassurance and safety. He wiped my face with a soft terry towel then wiped the floor to mop up a substantial pool of saliva that had accumulated. He reached back and wiped the floor under the crossbar and a wave of embarrassment caused me to shiver with the realization that I had peed a little.

Darquesied made no mention of it as he spoke; "Try to relax while I remove the patches. Then I'll release the bungees as gently as I can."

He got up and started to move behind me.

"No... wait!" I said between my waning sobs.

Sam asked; "What?"

"Please Sam. Just give me a minute or two."

He came back and knelt beside me; "Listen. You did really well. This is not a competition. There is nothing to prove, nor anybody to impress—especially me. You must believe me when I tell you that I am already greatly impressed. Remember; this is, and always has been, about you, nobody else."

I was still crying a little but now it was more a "cry for happy"—a reaction to his gentle voice and reassurance. It was heartening to know that with him, not matter what, I am ultimately in control. I appreciated what he was saying but still I felt I had let him down. It felt like I had been two feet away from the summit of Mt. Everest then suddenly turned away and climbed back down. And, amazingly, I was still very aroused!

"Please Sam... I don't want to stop. Let me finish this."

"Are you sure?" he asked, genuinely concerned.

"Yes My Master I am sure."

Sam responded; "Well, okay. Maybe it's best if we forego the clips. They were actually for something after but I'll come up with something..."

"No... the clips too." I interrupted; and, feeling the need to make up for stopping, I bit my lip and added; "You'll have to start back at ninety one My Master"

There was a shot pause then, in an obvious attempt to get back into the scenario, he said; "You had better re-word that request my little slave."

With an understanding little grin I restated; "My Master, I beg of you to start back at ninety one."

He got down on the floor and positioned himself under me as before. We looked into each others eyes; he nodded and I knew that we were ignoring that rule now. I closed my eyes and he began.

"Ninety one; Ninety two; Ninety three; Ninety four; Ninety five" The pain immediately ramped back up to the previous level. Again I screamed "OWWWWWW..." Again the lashes were fast and centered on areola and nipple. Again the searing pain radiated through my breast and chest. And again the metal clip was attached to my re-whipped nipple.

With no hesitation he moved to the other breast...

"Ninety six." I sobbed harder.

"Ninety seven." Oh GAWD it hurt so much.

"Ninety eight...ow... Oww... OWWW!" I can do this. I can do this!

"Ninety nine... Oh GAWD... OH GAWD..." One more...ONE MORE!

"One hundred... OHHHHHhhhhh..." Then the other clip was applied.

My body instinctively took in a long, hard, huge breath then; "AHHHHHHHHHH..." The scream was from the depths of my gut and used all the air that I had. Then I started spouting gibberish between short gasps; "OH GAWD..." Gasp; "HELP ME... HELP ME..." Gasp; "PLEASE... PLEASE..." The pain level kept going up and down as my body tried to fight it. Even if it could subside a tiny bit it would be a huge relief.

Sam was kneeling in front of me now and he reached back and took the pony tail in his hand. He gently pulled my head back and wiped my face with a new towel.

"Right now, at this moment, there is no one on this planet that is more beautiful than you, my sweet little slave." Then he kissed me.

It was on the mouth; soft and deep. He ignored my panting and drooling as his tongue caressed mine like a soothing massage. He pulled back a little and, with his mouth still touching mine, used his tongue to caress my lips. Although short it was the sweetest most romantic kiss I had ever experience. I sincerely wished that I could breathe normally and return the favour but I just couldn't. For those few moments however; I completely forgot about the pain.

When he pulled away the agony returned. Not abruptly; more like someone was slowly turning up the volume. In most parts of my body the pain was subsiding some, but not my breast and nipples. They were throbbing in torment and I winced and cringed with each ebb and flow. Clearly it was not going to subside but at least I could cope with it now—barely.

Darquesied came back and again used my hair to pull my head up. In his hand was a type of gag. It was a black hard rubber tube about four inches long and maybe an inch round with a strap at each end. It looked a little like a horse bit.

He again asked; "Do you relent now?"

I looked him straight in the eye and forced myself to stop wincing. "No My Master, I do not relent."

"Then open your mouth please."

I looked at him incredulously. After all the screaming that I had done so far, why would he bother to gag me now?

Noting my quizzical gaze he said; "Oh, it's not for the noise." And he slipped it between my teeth and fastened the straps behind my head.

"I'm going to test something now so brace yourself."

I was expecting some more flogger activity but instead he pushed a button on a small device he had in his hand...

The current raced through my body from the patches to the metal clips. It didn't hurt that much but it caused every muscle in me to tightly contract. I bit down incredibly hard on the rubber bit. I surely would have bitten my tongue clean off if it wasn't in place. I could only breath in short gasps—like a fighter pilot when he pulls high g-forces. Then he released the button. "AHHHHHHhhhhhhhh..."

With an air of satisfaction Sam said; "Well, good. That seems to work okay. Now, I'm going to ask you one more time... Do you relent?"

At this stage I felt newly empowered so; "No My Master, I DO NOT relent."

Impressed, Sam said; "Very well then. I will not ask again. If and when you relent you will have to speak up of your own accord. Oh, and by the way... you will relent my sweet little slave."

With a defiant grin I thought to myself; "Not 'til I'm good and ready buster!"

He walked to the cupboard and returned with something but he held it out of sight. He went behind me and I expected either more flogging or the current so I instinctively braced... but nothing happened. I hung my head down so I could see back between my legs and saw that he had undressed. Cocky bastard! I just took one hundred hard painful lashes, not to mention the clips and the current. If he thinks he can do anything to me that will make me relent any time soon, he's got another thing coming. I looked back again and noticed that he was holding a long, narrow, pointed feather in each hand. "Oh shit." I said out loud.

When the feather touched under my toes I took a breath and held it; cheeks puffed like I was blowing up a balloon. He started rapidly twirling the tip of the feather under the toes then moved slowly to the ball of my foot then down to the sole. I began to hum through my gritted teeth, trying not to laugh. Then he did the same to my other foot; then both feet at the same time. I took a hard breath in and hummed louder and the pitch went up a couple of octaves. He stopped; waited a moment; then started the little swirls on the back of both knees. My teeth still clenched, I drew another hard breath and began to hum but the laughter broke through; "STOP... STOP... STOP..." I was screaming and laughing hard at the same time.

Expertly he moved the feather tips slowly up the back of my legs, all the while maintaining the swirling motion. I was shaking my head maniacally and my chest was beginning to hurt from my ferocious laughter. When he reached the top of my legs he moved the swirling feather tips laterally along the bottom of my butt then slowly up the inside of my cheeks. I was laughing so hard now that I was getting extremely light headed. I was shaking in my restraints but they held me so immobile that it was more like vibrating. I am very ticklish anyway but the inability to move away—even a little bit—made it so much worse. The feather tips twirled at the top of my butt then down to the side of my hips. Then he stopped.

I was panting heavily, in and out, like I had just run the Boston marathon. Darquesied was standing beside me now and as I glanced over I could see that his soldier was standing at attention—ready for duty. It was actually my first chance to "check him out". He was not huge but not small either; a nice size really—and circumcised which was for me a personal preference. His erection was straight and true—ready to give his all when called upon. I looked forward to our impending meeting.

The whirling feather tips started again and my laughing with it. He was moving ever so slowly from the side of my hips to my haunches. "NONONO... PLEASE... PLEEEEEASE..." Then the perpetual twirling tips moved up to the side of my ribs. This area ranked second only to my armpits as the most ticklish spot on my body. "AHHHHHHEEEEEEEEE..." My chest was heaving hard trying to catch air through my unstoppable howling.

The ever swirling tips glided up higher then Sam began moving the feathers in circles around the edges of my armpits then into the centre. "OHGAWDSTOP... PLEASE... PLEASE..." I actually kind of meant it now. I could feel my face was hot and flushed. I was reaching my breaking point... but then he stopped.

I panted hard like I had just done a second marathon. I knew he wasn't done and I wanted to hang on longer but I didn't have much left. When I felt the feather touch between my legs I new this was to be a short respite.

Sam had move back behind me and was touching the feather just barely to my labia. Even this light contact caused me to jolt and instantly recalled my arousal out of hiding. He began to twirl again and moved the feather tip up one side of my lips and down the other. My body jolted relentlessly and my excitement level took a noticeable upswing. Sam spread my lips apart and the feather tip twirled up the inside then down again. I was screaming again; "AHHHHHHEEEEEEEEE..." He then moved the tip to my clit then down to my hole. The sensation was both terrible and wonderful at the same time. I was trying to hump—I just had to have something inside me NOW!

"PHILADELPHIA... PHILADELPHIA... NO, NO... I MEAN... I RELENT... I RELENT!"

"Which is it?" he shouted, still tickling.

"Please My Master... please STOP... I RELENT!"

He continued the torment; "I think I have lost interest now my little slave."

Lost interest? What a crock! If his dick was any harder it would have dislodged itself and worked on its own behalf. But I knew what he wanted; "I BEG YOU MY MASTER... PLEASE STOP... PLEASE... PLEASE... MAKE LOVE TO ME!"

Sam got rid of the feather, grabbed my hips and gently slipped into me. "Ohhhhhhhhh..." His penis felt so nice as he began to move his hips in a kind of undulating, grinding manner—not just in and out like a porn star. His motion, combined with my position, resulted in an immensely pleasant soft stroking of my G-spot—something I had rarely experienced. His motion also caused his groin to gently grind on my labia. I knew he'd be good at this but I would have liked it a little better if he hadn't used a condom. One can only guess at how and when he managed to get it on.

I was very close to orgasm but I consciously tried to hold back because I wanted to enjoy this marvelous intimacy for as long as possible. Sam now began to rub my back with his left hand, up and down my spine. With his other hand he reached down and began to stroke my clitoris between his thumb and fore finger. He began to grind a little faster now and it was becoming impossible to hold back. Thankfully, this time I remembered...