The Armored Bikini

Story Info
Cethaz makes a special costume for Aatos.
5.7k words
4.21
4.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SGLevy
SGLevy
3 Followers

I.

"Hey Cethie, I have great news!"

The dwarf blacksmith walked into the study wearing a soot-covered apron. Her tanned face seemed darker than it actually was, as it was covered in the residue of the forge, but she still radiated energy, even in an unclean state.

"What is it, honey?"

Her husband turned to greet her. He was more than a head taller than her, with a much slimmer frame and short, reddish-brown, spiky hair.

"The local theater is putting on a production of one of the plays that I translated."

"Oh, that's great, Aatos! Which one is it?" Cethaz had her hands on her wide hips.

"It's The Prince and the Thief Queen."

"Oh, that's one of my favorites! I saw it when I was a little girl. I can't wait to see it again! I love how so many elves have been interested in my people's culture."

"Yeah, especially since so many people didn't approve of our relationship when we first moved here. It's great how they've warmed up to us." A smile broke out on his boyish face.

"I'm so happy! Do you want to celebrate? I have a few ideas..." Cethaz grinned like a demon at her husband as her green eyes lit up with excitement.

"And what might they be?" Aatos asked. He had a pretty good idea of what she was thinking.

"Well, I need to wash off after a hard day of work... I would love to spend some time in the sauna together..." She smiled at Aatos.

"Sounds good to me, Ceth."

"Hold on, I want to relax a little bit first." Aatos said.

"Oh, that's fine. But don't take too long."

Aatos and Cethaz were wrapped up in white towels. They sat down on the bench in the sauna, waiting for the air to heat up. As Cethaz undid the braids in her dark hair, she looked at Aatos' towel that was wrapped around his waist.

By the time she had finished undoing her hair, the chamber had warmed up quite a bit. She leaned her head against her husband's shoulder. She was so anxious; even though they had been together for years, just being around him like this was enough to arouse her. She felt a warm stirring within her thighs. "Aatos... are you ready yet? I'm so horny right now..."

Aatos was leaning back on the wall with his eyes closed. He opened his eyes and said, "Okay, Cethie, I'm ready to go."

Cethaz leapt onto her husband, smothering him with kisses on his mouth. Their tongues met each other as they clasped each other in their arms. This went on for several minutes- Cethaz knew that Aatos liked to take things at a slow pace. But he knew what else he liked, and she gradually moved her tongue down his face, past his clavicle, and down to his nipple. He sighed in pleasure as she put her mouth on it. Cethaz looked up at her lover's face and asked, "Are you happy, sweetie?"

"Of course I am, Peachie. But I'd really like to start working you over..."

"Okay, love. Just be as gentle as ever."

Aatos motioned to her to sit down on his lap, and he took her ample breasts in his hands, caressing them over the towel that covered her body. Her breathing quickened as he poked his hands under her towel, dusting her hard, sweaty nipples with his fingertips, causing her to gasp with excitement. Then he took his hands out of her towel and started caressing her blue-black hair. Cethaz had undone her braids before getting into the sauna, and her dark hair went down far past her shoulders, almost all the way down to the small of her back.

"Ahhhh... that's it."

Aatos moved one of his hands down to her stomach while his other hand kept playing with her hair. Her midriff was firm and muscular; she was wide like most dwarves but she wasn't fat. He moved his hand so it circled her belly button through the towel. Cethaz moved her face back so she could kiss him, and he slowly licked her cheek. "Oh sweetie, it feels so good- but could you go a little lower..."

"Sure thing, honey."

Aatos' fingers moved their way down her towel until he reached her mons pubis. He focused himself and stroked it as she writhed against him.

"Hold on, honey, I want to see you face to face." Cethaz said.

She moved around so she was facing him, and adjusted her hair so that it was in front of her and took him in her arms. "You love having my hair pressed between us as we make love, don't you, Willow?"

Aatos sighed. "You know that's a girl's name in Elvish, right?"

Cethaz smirked as she started massaging Aatos' flat stomach. "But it describes you so well. You're so tall and slim and supple... at least you were when I first met you. You've gotten a lot more muscular since we started doing exercises together- you used to be like a stick! Now you're way hotter."

Aatos always felt a little strange whenever Cethaz talked about his body that way, but he couldn't deny that he did feel more than a little flattered. It was one of those things that dwarven women did that elven women just wouldn't.

"Aatos, you're blushing!"

Aatos tried to deflate the situation by bringing his mouth to hers once more. He undid her towel and tossed it away so she was completely nude. Her body was wide but she was thick in all of the right places. His hardness had been poking out under his towel for quite a while now, and Cethaz started grinding her hips against it.

Cethaz felt Aatos' hands move onto her hot, sweaty buttocks as her hips continued to gyrate. She felt waves of passion emanate through her as she groaned in ecstacy and grabbed him harder, and his grip on her strengthened in return. He whispered in her ear:

"I think I'm getting a little... hungry."

Her head perked up in excitement.

"Oh, Aatos, you know how much I love that..."

Cethaz lay back onto the bench and put her legs high in the air. He got down in front of her.

"I'm ready for you..."

She moved her legs apart as he moved his face towards her, as he kissed her stomach. Then he moved his mouth downward, through her thick pubic hair. Aatos moved his mouth off her and started to caress her genitals with his fingers, moving them along the sides of her labia, then sliding them inside her before he withdrew them and started rubbing her clitoris.

"Ah... Ahhhhh... Use your mouth on me, Willow..."

He then removed his hands and then stimulated her with his mouth, moving his lips all over her sensitive areas, then focusing on fluttering his tongue against her nub. His hand went out to hers, and they clasped each other. Her little hand quaked in his as he worked on her- it was making an amazingly intimate situation even more intimate. Cethaz felt her jewel swell up with lust as his tongue started to move against it. He was slow and deliberate at first, and he gradually accelerated into a frenzy, flicking her hot pearl with wild abandon.

"Oh, Aatos, you're so amazing! I love you... AHHH!"

Cethaz teared up as she reached her peak. Aatos removed his mouth from her and rose up to look at her face as she climaxed. Cethaz's skin was all sweaty from the heat of the sauna and the strength of her orgasm. She had the most wonderful smile on her face, one that radiated satisfaction despite her obvious fatigue, and she said:

"I'm ready for more. Could you come around to my face? I want to do something very nice for you..."

Aatos removed the towel from his waist and he moved over to her face. Cethaz took his erection in her hand and started stroking it, and then she moved off of the bench, knelt before him, and took the tip in her mouth. Her head bobbed back and forth as she held his shaft in her hand and sucked the head. She closed her eyes and savored the moment as she moved her fingers through his wispy, auburn pubic hair, listening to his fitful breathing.

"Oh Cethie, you're such an amazing little blowjob queen..."

Cethaz moved his penis deeper into her mouth, moving her lips around him in order to stimulate him just a little bit more. She cupped his testicles with her right hand while touching herself between her legs with her left hand. She felt Aatos tremble all around her and knew that he was close to ejaculation, so she removed her mouth and said:

"I don't want to finish you off right now- I want you inside me."

He picked her up and laid her down on the bench again. She moved her legs high in the air as he moved their genitals together. Then, he struggled a bit as he placed his fully erect penis at her opening, and started moving back and forth, entering her again and again. "Oh Cethie, Cethie, Cethie... Being inside you feels so amazing, I love you so much..."

Cethaz cried out in passion as he thrust deep inside her. She gasped as her breasts bounced back and forth, feeling her entrance quiver and quake with torrid pleasure as he continued to penetrate her. Aatos looked at the euphoric expression on her face; there was nothing more beautiful to him than seeing her in ecstacy.

All the while, their bodies were covered in sweat, slick and slippery from the heat of the sauna. The sensation of warmth on their skin only heightened their passion. Aatos moved his hand onto his wife's warm, wet breasts as he moved in and out of her. Cethaz reacted by screaming with pleasure as she reached her orgasm; and that made Aatos fall off the cliff with her. He cried out her name as he released himself inside her with a jolt of liquid electricity. Then he moved on top of her and kissed her.

"Oh, Cethie, you're the best..."

"No, Willow, *you're* the best."

"Why do either of us have to be best? We had an amazing night, we love each other and that's all that matters."

After toweling each other off, Cethaz asked "Could you do me a favor, honey? Could you carry me back to the cabin? I'm completely beat."

"Sure thing, Ceth."

Aatos always felt strange whenever he picked Cethaz up. He knew that despite her size, she was much stronger than him and she had literally carried him out of trouble several times during their adventuring days. But he knew that she had a more vulnerable side behind all of her joking, and that was one of the things he loved about her most of all. She didn't show that side of herself to just anyone.

After carrying her out of the sauna and back into their bedroom, Aatos laid her down on the bed and they got under the covers.

"When are they going to be putting the play on? I can't wait to see it."

"Oh, the rehearsals typically take a couple of months. You can't rush something like practicing for a play."

"It'll be tough, but I can wait. Well, I'm ready for bed. Nighty-night."

Aatos put out the candles, came back to bed, and they fell asleep in each others' arms.

II.

Aatos and Cethaz were lying in bed together. Cethaz had a weird look on her face, and Aatos could tell that there was something on her mind.

"What's bothering you, Cethie?"

"Well, it's something that bothered me a lot about the play."

"What was it?"

"Well, I understand the elven interpretation of the story would be a bit different- there were some neat magical effects that wouldn't have been in a dwarven production, and the music was different but used very well..."

Cethaz' voice took a bit of an angry turn. "It was the costumes. I know that the people who made them probably didn't know too much about real dwarven armor but what the female soldiers were wearing was ridiculous! How could a chainmail bikini be remotely useful?"

"Were you offended by the fact that the women weren't wearing much?"

"No, I don't mind. I'm not a prude about that. I'm not offended as a woman, or as a dwarf- I'm offended as a warrior."

"Do you plan to do anything?"

"Well, I don't think that being a jerk would get anything done, so I think I'll just ask the director if I could make some more accurate costumes for the play."

"Oh, that's a good idea."

"Yeah, I'll see what I can do."

Aatos drew close to his wife. "Would some up close and personal time help you feel better?"

"Thanks, but no thanks. I'm just not in the mood tonight."

"Oh, I understand."

"I've got great news, Aatos! I talked to the director and she would love to use my costumes!"

"Oh, that's wonderful!"

"Yeah, but I've never made costume armor before. Everything that I've made has been completely functional. I think that I can save money on raw materials by using metal that's not as strong and a bit thinner than real armor, though. I'm just glad that I got some work out of this."

"I am too, Cethie."

Cethaz gazed into Aatos' eyes and flashed him a warm smile. "Thanks for supporting me, honey."

III.

Aatos was lying in bed by himself. It was unusual for Cethaz not to be in bed by this hour, and he was a little puzzled. He knew that she had just finished her order of costumes for the play, so it was unlikely that she was putting in some extra time at the forge.

His ears perked up as he heard her voice from the other room.

"Aatos, do you remember how I said that those silly chainmail bikinis were completely worthless?"

Cethaz slinked into the bedroom.

"I thought of a situation where they might... not be so useless after all."

Aatos looked at Cethaz. She was wearing an outfit similar to one of the ones that had bothered her so much. The bra was covered in thin metal plates, and the bottom had similar plates over her genitals, with a thong fastening the plates to her body. Her hair was done up in a ponytail with a long green hair tie.

"I had some extra metal and I thought that I might make something special for you... something that we can enjoy... alone."

She moved over to the magical music box that sat on their bedroom's bookcase, and adjusted the control until a foreboding yet sultry song started to play.

Cethaz started moving her hips around and started making her way towards the bed. "I didn't have quite enough material to make a costume just like the ones they had in the play, so the one that I'm wearing is a lot more revealing."

She smiled with a sardonic expression on her face. "I'm *so* sorry about that. Why don't you take a closer look, sweetie..."

Aatos moved his face close to her hips. "You fill that bikini out so well, darling." She started thrusting her crotch right in front of his face as she let a playful growl out at him, and he began to grow erect.

"Are you ready for more?"

"Oh, of course I am, Cethie... get on the bed."

Cethaz rolled onto the bed and motioned to Aatos to lie down. He did so, and she straddled him and started writhing, rubbing her body all over him through her bikini. He was shirtless but wearing a pair of pants, and Cethaz could tell that he was already erect under them.

"Does it feel good?"

"Oh, it's amazing. You look so gorgeous in that silly little bikini."

"You're not so bad yourself, Willow." She moved her hands onto his torso, kneading his bare skin. She started massaging his pale, flat stomach and slowly moved up to his chest, massaging his nipples with her thumbs. Then she moved higher and brought herself face to face with Aatos. They smiled at each other and began to kiss. This soon devolved into them sticking their tongues into each others' mouths. Then Cethaz drew her face away and said,

"I want you to help me love myself."

"Okay, Cethie."

Cethaz moved her body around so her back was up against his chest, and undid her bikini bottom with a quick motion, dropping it off the side of the bed. Aatos moved his left arm so it was pressed against her breasts, which were still covered by her bra. Then he moved his right hand down between her legs, where it met with her left hand. She shivered with anticipation as her genitals started to tingle. "Come on, Willow- let's explore me together."

Aatos knew that this was one of her favorite things to do in the bedroom. She loved the feeling of intimacy when he helped her masturbate like this. Aatos and Cethaz' hands swept all over her nether regions together, going through her pubic hair, caressing her labia, and teasing her nub. Meanwhile, Cethaz could feel Aatos' raging erection under his pants; she loved the sensation of having it pressed up against her. It only heightened the pleasure she felt from stimulating herself with Aatos' help. She oohed and ahhed as their hands moved in tandem along her most sensitive area.

He moved his mouth onto hers as their hands began to slow down and move up and down on top of her secret place. Then, she slid two fingers deep inside herself as his hand moved to her clitoris and started rubbing. At the same time, Aatos' hand moved under her metal bra and started rubbing her right nipple. Cethaz started thrusting up and down as she felt waves of pleasure coming from her most sensitive spot. Cethaz removed her mouth from Aatos', and she cried with passion as her sweet agony hit. "Oh Willow, I'm coming... AHHHHHH!"

Cethaz and Aatos fell backwards onto the bed.

"What do you want to do next, Cethie?"

Cethaz had trouble getting a word in because she was breathing so hard. "Just... give me a minute or two... then I'll start getting to work on you." She let out a smile between gasps.

"Okay, Ceth." Aatos laid her down on the bed and put his head on her chest, listening to her heartbeat. After a little while, Cethaz' breath slowed down and she said "Raise your head, sweetie... I want to take off my bra for this next part."

Aatos lifted his head up and Cethaz sat up on the bed. "Or you could do the honors yourself, Aatos."

Her lover took the clasp of her bra in his hands, fiddling with it with difficulty. After some struggling, he finally managed to undo it.

"How can you be so bad at undoing my bra when you're so good with your hands on my-"

"Very funny, Cethie." He removed her bra and dropped it onto the bed. He gazed at Cethaz- even though her breasts were lovely, he couldn't stop looking at her beautiful green eyes. "Don't feel embarrassed, honey- look all you want." Aatos' eyes darted down to her chest. Oh, her bosom was so stunning, he thought to himself; her breasts were large but they barely sagged, and her nipples were just the right size; big, but not too big.

"Come on, Willow, kiss them. I know you want to."

Aatos put his face on her right breast and started sucking her nipple. "Mmm...." Cethaz moaned. Aatos put his hand on her other breast and cupped it in his hand. She put her hands on his head and massaged his hair. After a while, he moved to her other breast and licked her there, his tongue tracing the edge of her areola.

"Okay, honey, I think I've put off pleasing you for long enough. Let me take those pants off..." She grabbed his trousers by the sides and pulled them down along his knees, revealing his erection. She finished removing his pants, took his penis in her hand and started moving it up and down. She kissed him as she worked on his shaft, stopping momentarily to massage his testicles before returning to his member.

Cethaz removed her left hand from Aatos' penis and started stroking it with her right hand. "Oh Cethie, you know how much I love it when you use both your hands." Her hands felt different from each other- she had a little less control over her non-dominant right hand- but they both felt amazing when she used them on him.

Her hand slowed down a bit, and then it started to speed up again. "Oh sweetie, let it all out. Don't hold back, I want to hear you scream with passion."

"Oh Cethie... I think I'm getting close..."

Aatos felt a jolt inside him and completely lost control.

"Ahhh... ahhhh... AHHHHH!"

Aatos shuddered as he ejaculated. Cethaz continued moving her hand up and down on his penis for some time afterwards, making sure to give him every last bit of pleasure that she could. After she was finished, they laid down on the bed next to each other. Cethaz rolled on top of him and looked into his eyes.

"We didn't exactly plan on just using our hands on each other, did we?"

"It's funny how these things just take their own course, Cethie."

"I'm not complaining, Willow. I had a wonderful time."

SGLevy
SGLevy
3 Followers
12