The Armored Bikini

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aatos stayed silent for a short time.

"I was wondering, Ceth... why did your opinion on that metal bikini change?"

"I thought about it and realized that a lot of the ways that dwarven plays treated other races weren't any better. I once saw one where a guy dressed up in white makeup and pointy ears and acted like a total buffoon. I think there are a lot of plays like that, and I decided that a sexy warrior costume wasn't so bad in comparison."

"Yeah, and they didn't have dwarven women with beards like some elves think they do."

Cethaz snuggled up to Aatos. "At least I've got a sweet guy to help distract me from things like that."

"Oh, Cethie. You make all the troubles of life worthwhile." Aatos paused. "I do have one question, though- you aren't planning on wearing that out in public, are you?"

"Oh, of course not. I guarantee it!"

IV.

Cethaz adjusted her metal brassiere and said, "Come on, Aatos, we'll be late for the costume party!"

"I'm not so sure about this..."

Cethaz and Aatos walked out of their cabin's front door on a pleasant summer evening. Cethaz was completely at ease with herself in her armored bikini. Her husband, however, had an anxious expression on his face. He was wearing nothing but a loincloth, and carrying Cethaz' old battle axe.

"You look great, honey!"

"I still don't think that I'm muscular enough to pull off the barbarian look."

"But you've bulked up so nicely since you've met me. You don't need to be embarrassed."

"You've really warmed up to that metal bikini, haven't you?" Aatos said.

"Yeah, there's something fun about it." By this point, it had been several years since Cethaz had forged the metal bikini; they occasionally had used it in the bedroom, but she hadn't worn it out in public until now.

"You just want to look good next to all those priestesses at the temple of Love."

"Yeah, that too."

"You get along great with Virpi, don't you?"

"Yeah, she doesn't mind my forwardness about sex like a lot of other elven women do."

"I'm sure that the other priestesses of Satelmi will get a kick out of your sense of humor, too."

"You don't think my poor Elvish will make me look weird?"

"Nah. Dirty jokes are the universal language."

The temple was a tall, wooden structure, with several steeples and three levels of sloped ceilings. When they reached the entrance, the guard made Aatos leave Cethaz' axe at the door. "I guess I should've thought a bit more about my choice of prop."

"Yeah, I can see how things might go south."

After entering the main hall, the first person who caught Aatos' eye was Virpi, a priestess at the temple who he had gone to school with as a child.

"Oh, hi Aatos! How are you doing?"

Virpi was dressed as an Uevaa, a servant of the love goddess Satelmi. She wore a pure white dress and had doves' wings coming out of her short, marble-white hair. Aatos noticed that the costume was quite modest for the servant of a sex goddess.

"Oh, I've been doing fine. I've been busy with translation work. How have you been?"

"I've been great. I just started seeing Kielo, a new initiate at the temple. How has Cethaz been?"

Aatos looked over at his wife. Despite her loose grasp of the Elvish language, she was quite gregarious at parties, and it was quite apparent that she was having no trouble making herself comfortable with the crowd. Aatos thought that followers of the love goddess would probably love Cethaz' ribald sense of humor. On the other hand, Aatos was always quite timid when it came to meeting new people, and Virpi was the only person that he knew there besides Cethaz so he immediately had gone over to her.

"Oh, Cethaz is doing great, she's wrapped up in her work just like I've been with mine. What's Kielo like?"

"Oh, she's wonderful- she's very sweet, a little shy and a little inexperienced, but she seems like a quick study. How have things been going with you and Cethaz... behind closed doors?"

Aatos felt strange talking about this stuff with Virpi but understood that sex was kind of her job, so she liked to talk about it. "Oh, things have been going great. She loves mixing things up in the bedroom."

Virpi smiled. "This is your first time in the temple, isn't it?"

"That's right." Aatos had always met up with Virpi at other locations.

"I think you and Cethaz might like to try out one of our special ritual rooms. The beds there are very soft and comfortable."

"Hold on, I'll run it by her."

"Whoa, check out that sculpture on the wall! It looks like a giant PUSSY!"

Aatos winced a little; his wife was never too restrained when talking about sexual matters.

"That's a representation of Satelmi. The elven gods are supposed to look like elves but depicting them literally is a taboo, so they use geometric shapes like that one to represent them in art."

"How is representing her as a big vagina supposed to be better?"

"I'm not sure, I didn't make the rules."

He surveyed the ritual room; besides the none-too-subtle wall ornament, there wasn't a lot of decoration. Some magical red-tinted torches were the only lighting; it reminded Aatos of what he had heard about brothels in various lands. A large bed stood in the center of the room; Cethaz jumped onto it, lying on her stomach on the bed. She flashed her husband a seductive look.

"Come on, barbarian- do whatever you want with me!"

Aatos' costume had been her idea. He wasn't comfortable with taking this kind of aggressive role in the bedroom; when he took control, he preferred being soft and gentle.

Aatos latched the door to the room and walked over to the bed. He got onto it and half-heartedly slapped Cethaz' bottom through her metal bikini.

"Oh, you're so rough!"

Aatos sighed. "Cethie, I need to talk with you about this." She moved to a sitting position and faced him.

"I know that we sometimes do silly roleplaying when we make love, but playing a kind of rough brute is something I just don't enjoy. I have nothing against being in control but even the pretense of treating with anything less than total respect just doesn't do anything for me."

Cethaz thought for a while. "You know what? I respect that. I just like doing all kinds of things in the bedroom, but if you don't like something, I won't ask you to do it. I made that costume for you because I thought it would go well with my chainmail bikini."

"Yeah, I figured that, but I'm just not feeling it."

"I kind of like being the submissive one every now and then because I'm so strong but we can be more subtle about it."

"Thanks, Ceth. I just don't get anything out of playing an aggressively masculine role. It's kind of like that time we tried anal, remember how much you hated that? You were walking bow-legged for a week afterwards."

Cethaz groaned. "That wasn't the worst part and you know it."

"Understood. But my point was that everyone has sexual things that just aren't for them."

"Got it. So what do you want to do tonight?"

Aatos paused. "I just want to be gentle and see where it takes us."

"Okay, honey. I won't ask you to be rough with me ever again."

They hugged each other, and Aatos kissed his wife on the lips. They held each other for a while, and Aatos started kissing Cethaz deeper, pushing his tongue deep into her mouth as she did likewise.

Aatos put Cethaz' hand on his firm, pale chest, and she began to caress him. He began undoing her brassiere, undoing the clasp at the back and removing it entirely. Then he moved his hand to her breast and cupped it, feeling her nipple harden under his palm.

"Oh, Aatos..." As Cethaz began to sense a warm feeling deep inside her, she closed her eyes with a blissful expression on her face and lay back on the bed. Aatos moved his other hand to her other breast and moved his face to her stomach and started to kiss her navel. Cethaz sighed as his mouth made its way around her belly button, and she moved her hands onto his head and massaged him. Aatos stuck his tongue into her navel, and she let out a tiny shriek of pleasure.

And then, Cethaz felt him move his head off of her. She looked at him with a puzzled expression, but he turned her over and started to work on her upper back with his hands. Her hair was spread out all over behind her, and he started rubbing her through it. He made his way down her back, taking his time to caress and tease her, until he reached her bikini bottom, and he pulled it down, over her legs.

"You've got a gorgeous little bottom, Cethie."

"Thanks."

He took her buttocks in his hands, and started to move them in circles. Cethaz hummed with delight as he pressed down hard on them. She moaned with passion as his agile hands worked on her firm, muscular butt,

"Oh sweetie, I'm starting to get moist down there... please, just take me right now..."

"Okay, Ceth, just let me get ready."

Aatos got off of the bed and removed his loincloth. He sat down in front of Cethaz, and she moved into a position where she was sitting on his penis. He moved his arms behind her so he was supporting her, and she groaned with pleasure as she maneuvered his erection into her sheath with her hand. She locked her powerful legs around his waist, gripping him like a vise; Aatos winced a little.

Cethaz kissed her husband on the lips before she started thrusting her hips against him. She looked him in the eyes; his mouth was trembling as she moved up and down on his appendage. She made sure not to move too fast, lest she bring him to orgasm too soon; all the while, the feeling of torrid pleasure between her legs grew ever hotter.

Cethaz put one of her hands on Aatos' nipple, and he sighed with delight. "Oh, Cethie, you know just what I love." He smiled with an exhausted expression at her as he continued to hold her up with his arms. She was moving slowly but she felt so amazing on him; every little move she made brought a new, heavenly sensation on Aatos' column. Cethaz took her other hand and started stimulating her nub with it, continuing to undulate on her husband's phallus while picking up speed. She felt the fire within her grow even hotter, and she began to cry out as she grew closer to her peak.

And then she melted down. She screamed his name as she reached her orgasm, and her inner pulsations brought him to eruption inside her. Cethaz looked at his face and saw his mouth wide open with ecstacy; she couldn't get enough of seeing him break down with bliss during their lovemaking.

"Oh Ceth, you're so wonderful, I love you so, so much." Aatos set his wife down on the bed. They smiled at each other, exhausted from their passionate encounter. Then Cethaz opened her mouth and said,

"The red lighting in this room is kind of tacky."

Aatos paused for a second, nonplussed. "I agree. You were great, though."

"You were too, honey." Cethaz started to gather up her bikini.

"The bed was nice and soft, though."

"Yeah, it sure was."

Aatos got off of the bed and put his loincloth back on. "These parties are always so awkward for me."

"I know, but did you see that woman dressed as a snow-beast? I would've grabbed my weapon if I'd had one on me."

"Of course, how could I not have?"

By now, the happy couple had gotten back into what little attire they had been wearing before.

"You know, you do make quite the fetching barbarian."

"Yeah, but I can't make myself feel like one. That's one thing that I appreciate about you, Ceth- you know how to get into character."

"Yeah, and even though you don't have my range, you're great at being you. And that's all I need."

Aatos unlatched the door of the ritual room. "Now let's go back to the party and have a good time."

"Sure thing, honey."

12