The Arms - Addiction

Story Info
Wife and mother risks all for relief from pain.
5.4k words
4.31
14.7k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No words can do justice to a place like the Excelsior Arms, where every form of humanity is represented. It is a microcosm of our society. Some of us possess kinks. Others just try to get through each day. Some of us are doing both, not always understanding the differences.

"Owwwww!"

Karen Johnson's teenage daughter stuck her head around the door frame of the bedroom. "You okay, mom?" she asked.

Karen groaned. "Yes, it just still hurts a lot." She used her hands to pull her taped and bandaged leg into a more comfortable position and fell back against her pillows.

"Well, duh," Gwen said, chuckling a little. "You just had your knee replaced. Did you think you'd be out dancing after six days?"

"I suppose not. I know... I'm a wimp," she answered.

She rolled her eyes. 'Kids! Must be nice to be eighteen, when nothing hurts!'

Karen looked at Gwen, who was watching her from the doorway. "It's just... I don't know how you all even got me up here. I can't..."

Gwen interrupted her. "Mom, we're heading out. Do you need anything before we go?"

"Just a water, please."

Gwen disappeared for a few moments, then leaned around the door frame long enough to toss a bottled water onto the bed. "You know, you can try to walk a little. Just don't go splat on the floor, so we have to drag you out to the curb, okay?" She came into the room long enough to kiss her mother on the cheek.

"Dad will be a little late getting home. Robbie's already at the bus stop outside. He says to have a nice day." She laughed.

"Sure he does."

She listened to Gwen go down the hall and out the door. And then it was quiet. Karen turned on the TV, then turned it off again. 'God, is it supposed to hurt this much?' she asked herself, knowing the answer. 'Of course it is. Buck up, sweetie!'

It would be another 7 1/2 hours before Sam or the kids were home again. Karen reached for another oxy pill, knowing she probably shouldn't take one so soon. But her knee throbbed, and she hadn't even begun therapy. That was set for this morning. Karen groaned, dreading the OT person showing, but she knew it was inevitable. She'd been prescribed 30 pills, but 22 were gone already. She'd need the rest after they put her through her paces, however they planned to do it.

Her tummy ached. She felt like she had an ulcer. "I shouldn't take these on an empty stomach," she said aloud. But the kitchen seemed a long way away, even with the walker they'd provided her.

"Whatever." The water helped wash the pill down, and the pain seemed to subside within a couple of minutes. She was dozing when the front bell rang.

"Yes?" she called out, knowing who it probably was. It was nine o'clock, a glance at the alarm clock showed. Right on time. 'Just my luck,' she thought.

"Second floor, apartment 2F. Come on up!" she shouted, after he identified himself as the therapist.

To her surprise, he was young and attractive. He introduced himself as Mark, though she forgot his name immediately, more interested in what he looked like than what he was named. He carried a contraption that he set on the bed, and an armload of papers in a folder.

"These are your forms," he instructed. "If you'll sign the top one, I"ll get the machine set up, so we can get your leg moving." He moved quickly to the end of the bed, where he slid thick fleece coverings out of their wrappings and onto the machine. He waited for her to sign, then carefully lifted her leg by the calf and slid the gizmo under it, nestling her knee over the top of the padding.

Karen realized he could see up the bottom of her nightie, but he didn't seem to be looking. 'Probably not much to be interested in with a 38 year old,' she thought. Still, she pulled the nightie down over her exposed panties as best she could. If he noticed, he didn't say anything. He made some adjustments and then turned on the machine, which slowly raised her leg and brought her knee back nearly to her chest. Karen moaned in pain at the first revolution, but Mark told her it only got better, and to stick with it.

"Easy for you to say," she grimaced, as her leg was once again raised methodically. At the apex, she felt especially vulnerable, and a glance down revealed her labia, silhouetted through her panties, were lewdly on display. Mark's eyes, she saw, were now focused on that spot. 'Oh, god,' she thought. She was horny a lot lately, having watched a lot of porn on her laptop the last few days, whenever her family was off to school or work. This didn't help. At all. 'Maybe I should have requested an older woman as a therapist,' she thought, and dismissed the idea. This guy was handsome; besides, she kept herself neat down there. The tingle in her groin was quickly becoming apparent.

"I'm sorry. What was your name again?" she asked, embarrassed but always direct.

He smiled. "I'm Mark," he repeated for her benefit. "Now, that's better, isn't it?"

Karen drew her eyes up to the ceiling, groaning as the machine stretched her leg out straight. "Easy for you to say," she repeated. "By the way, how do I get more of those magic pain pills?" She was already jonesing for one.

Mark shook his head and turned to look into her eyes. "Those come from your doctor," he told her. "You aren't out already, are you?"

Karen told him no, she was just wondering. "But just in case, you know," she concluded. Then she added, "I might have given some to my aunt, who is in a lot of pain." It was a lie and it was lame, and she suspected he saw through it immediately.

"Let me see your bottle," he said, and reached for the prescription bottle on the bedside table before she could stop him. There were six pills left. He set it back and looked at her, then grinned.

"I might be able to get some more - for your aunt," he said, his eyes on her crotch as her leg was once again pulled up and back. "But it could cost me my job."

Karen watched his eyes, feeling herself get damp as he stared at her mature pussy. "I see..." she said slowly. "Well, I wouldn't want that."

'Fuck! He's staring at me like I was a 20 year old!' she thought with a rush. For a moment, she imagined having him naked in her bed; then tried, unsuccessfully, to push the image from her mind. She was definitely wet, now! She could feel the dampness on her labia, and a glance down showed it was clearly visible through the thin white panties.

"I... I've probably had enough," she said frantically, trying to pull her leg from the still-moving machine. There were straps restraining her, though. She felt helpless, as his eyes seemed glued to her privates.

"Not yet!" His abruptness startled her and left her breathless. He sat down on the edge of her bed, looking from her pussy to her face and back again.

"You're really needing something, aren't you?" he asked softly.

Karen wasn't sure if he was talking about the pills, or commenting on the change in the atmosphere in the room. She found herself excited by his sudden dominant tone, especially as young as he was. Her breaths, she realized, were coming hard and fast, and it had nothing to do with the negligible pain. Mark put his hand on her knee as it was moved upward, then toward her chest.

"So, how bad do you need them?" he asked her, looking into her eyes. He wasn't scary, she thought, just intense. Her lower lip trembled as she pondered what she thought he was offering. She thought she knew what he was asking, but was she getting this wrong? Being so horny didn't help. She offered him 20 dollars, but he laughed at that suggestion. "These are worth 10 bucks a pop on the street," he told her.

He then put any doubts to rest when he said, "Okay. You've been around enough to know what I'm thinking about, right?" He winked, grinning at her, then glanced down again. The machine wheeled slowly upward and back, presenting another view of her damp panties and swollen lips to him.

"No! I mean, wait. I mean... I think I know what you're saying, but I can't do that!"

'I have to establish limits,' she told herself.

Mark shrugged.

"But maybe I could..." she said quickly, "well, I mean there are things I maybe could do. If you were up for that, I mean." She hesitated, looking into his eyes. There was a long uncomfortable silence. Finally she admitted, "look, I really need some more of those pills."

His grin told her he understood her meaning. Mark's hand remained on her knee. She thought he probably just needed to make sure she was getting a full contraction, but maybe it was more than that. 'Oh god, what am I doing?' she asked herself. All she could think about was her need.

Finally, he seemed to make a decision.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow," he told Karen. "And I'll see if I can schedule you for every weekday with me," he added, a mischievous grin on his face. He shut off the machine, removed the velcro restraining straps and took one last look between her legs, then eased her leg out and set the machine on the floor next to the bed.

"Take the pills whenever you need to," he said. "No need to suffer when you'll have plenty."

He already knew Karen's type; he could see it in her eyes. She had a low pain tolerance and was already dependent on the oxycodone. But she was attractive enough. 'Poor little suburban mom,' he thought. Now, all he had to do was keep her in pills and enjoy the perks!

After Mark left, Karen swallowed another pill. Her brain screamed at the pain. She lay back into her pile of pillows, then, and wondered if she was making a big mistake. Had she really just offered her mouth to this man? "What the hell," she said aloud, "I get something out of it, too." She asked herself how far she'd go to keep the pain at bay. She finally decided she had a handle on it, as long as she kept her mind sharp. She debated taking another pill, but she'd need the other four to get her through the night.

9:00AM. Mark rang the bell promptly on the hour. Karen was eager; she'd gotten her husband Sam to help her into the bathtub last night for her first real cleansing since the surgery. She felt sexy. She'd washed her hair and put on enough makeup to make her confident. Her pills were gone, and she was still feeling the pain in her knee. She brightened up when Mark came into her bedroom holding a small bottle in the air and shaking it.

"How are you feeling?" he asked, knowing the answer.

"It hurts really bad," she whined. "I think yesterday only made it worse." She watched, alarmed, as he lifted the machine onto the bed again. "Seriously, I don't think I should do this two days in a row!"

Mark laughed as he appraised her. She wore a pajama set today - yellow, with little bears printed on them. They looked like something a child would wear, but that didn't take away from her mature beauty. He loved these middle-aged housewives, with their whiny voices and their needy bodies. He guessed she hadn't had sex since the surgery, and her body was begging for it.

"Okay. Well, let's get these off," he said, reaching forward to grip the waistband of her pajama bottoms with both hands. "These are just going to restrict your movement."

He waited until she raised her hips, then pulled them slowly off, like a stripper. Karen seemed to shiver in delight as Mark grinned down at her. He slid the contraption under her, lifting her leg and glancing at the apex of her thighs again. She wore more substantial panties today, but the outline of those plump pussy lips was still plain to see. He smiled. He couldn't wait to tap that pussy! So far he was about 50/50 with the clients he'd approached. He knew his odds were good with this one. "Don't worry," he said, "I've got something to help with the pain."

She noticed he didn't offer them to her yet. Instead, he strapped her in and started the machine, then watched as her knee rose and she made faces as it pressed back toward her chest. "Ngggghhh," she groaned, turning her head to look at him. His hand was on the zipper of his cargo shorts.

"Oh!"

'Wow, already,' she thought. 'He's not wasting any time!' The thought excited her and she forced a smile. "I guess you need me to pay now?"she asked, and he nodded. "While this thing is working, or what? I mean... uhm, okay." She wet her lips as she watched him unzip.

As she opened her mouth, he leaned over the bed and let his cock rest on her lower lip. He was longer than her husband; close to eight inches, she guessed, but not as thick. 'Every man is different,' she thought. 'I guess that's what makes life interesting.' She hadn't given a blowjob in years, but as he slid inside her mouth, she pursed her lips around him and used her tongue to tease the underside. His cock was smooth and tasted clean, not unpleasant at all. She closed her eyes and concentrated on doing this.

When Mark's hand dropped to rub her pussy through her panties, her eyes sprang open. She wanted to say no, but her mouth was occupied. She lifted her hand to push his away, but he swatted it with his other hand. "Concentrate on what your knee is doing," he warned her.

It was impossible for Karen to concentrate on anything but his fingertips. They played; they stroked and teased. She felt her pussy getting wet again, but no longer cared. Between the pleasure they were giving each other, it seemed a fair trade to her. His cock slid smoothly between her lips as though meant to be there. She saw him watching her face, and hoped she looked sexy enough for him.

It didn't take but a few minutes. Karen realized she was close to cumming. She was rocking her pelvis without thinking about it. His slow teasing, while she was strapped into the maddening machine, was doing wonderful things to her. She pulled her mouth from his cock.

"Mark!" she grunted, "I'm gonna cum. Ogod I'm gonna cum! I... I can't hold offfffff... Gahhhhhhh!!!"

Mark felt the flush against his fingers as she climaxed. He grinned. She probably had one more in her before he flooded her mouth with his own cum, he decided. Deftly rubbing his thumb over her clit, he slipped her panties to the side with his other fingers, then parted her wet labia and slid two fingers inside. He heard her gasp, but she didn't move to stop him. It was becoming obvious that she needed more than just pills today.

"Good girl," he praised. "You're making progress and you don't even know it." He began to frig her pussy deeply and rhythmically, all the while keeping pressure on her clitoris with his thumb.

Karen's mind was a scrambled mess. "Hmmfff," she moaned, giving herself over to Mark's skillful hands as his cock pistoned in and out of her mature mouth, seeming to get even firmer. She sucked hungrily, enjoying the thrill of his desire for her. He upped the tempo of his face-fucking, finger-fucking her more firmly as well. She climaxed again, and this time it was too much for him. He spent his load into her throat as she was cumming.

By the time he shut off the machine and disentangled her from it, she was trembling. "Mark," she gasped, "thank you."

He set the machine down and turned to her. "No problem, Mrs. Johnson," he told her. "All part of the treatment, as long as it gets you there in the long run!" He grinned down at her, noting the perspiration on her forehead and the fact that her panties were still pulled to one side, exposing her bright pink pussy.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he said, winking.

It wasn't until he left that she popped the cap on the bottle to see only 5 pills inside. She shrugged and swallowed one dry. 'I should have asked him to get me a water,' she thought, as she dozed off with a smile on her face.

The next day was the same, followed by two more days, until Friday was upon them. Frantic, Karen asked him before her 'treatment' even started if he'd brought her enough pills to get through the weekend?

He didn't answer; just stared at her. She hadn't bothered with panties today, wearing only a tank top and nothing else. She was feeling comfortable being naked in front of him at this point. She craved the orgasms almost as much as the pills. She'd worn more makeup, and earrings. She felt sexier than she had in a long while. She could see his hard-on pushing his scrubs out, and could almost taste it already. 'God, come on! I'm dying here,' she thought.

Finally he said, "I've got you covered." He dropped a hand between her legs, and she spread them obediently. "But my supply is about out," he told her as his fingers pushed between her labia. Her wetness always surprised him.

Karen barely heard this last. She was already moving her pelvis, inviting more of him inside her. "Yeah, okay," she moaned, "whatever." Her breaths were coming hard as she worked herself against his hand. He gave her 5 minutes of this, and when he pulled his fingers from her, she stared up at him.

"I want to do a different treatment today," he told her.

She paused. "Wait, what?" She was almost gasping, anticipating her first orgasm, and it was difficult to switch moods. "Not the machine? What do you mean, 'almost out'?"

She watched as he unzipped his shorts and dropped them to the floor, letting that beautiful dick spring out. When he pulled his shirt off, she was confused, but when he slipped in beside her in bed she understood, at last.

"I... Mark, no. I told you, I can't do that." She tried to turn from him and used her left hand to cover her sex as his slid under her top.

"If you want a whole weekend's worth, you have to make it worth the risk to me," he breathed, grasping her nipple and twisting it in his fingertips. He bent his head to her neck and kissed her there. "It'll be worth it, I promise you." He moved his hips, and his cock slid back and forth along her hip as his fingers and lips beat down the last reserves of restraint she offered.

"But... how?" she mewled. "I can't raise my leg without it hurting."

In answer, he used his hands to shift her hips, carefully turning her away from him. She moaned softly with the pain, but it wasn't unbearable. She then felt his cock between her thighs, probing, and groaned when she tried to separate her legs.

"Shhhhhh, let me," he soothed, sliding his right hand under her thigh and raising her leg slightly. His cock knew where to go; in seconds he was inside her, and she was sighing in pleasure as she felt his length press into her.

"Go easy?" Karen laid her head on his left arm as he began to ease his hips against hers.

Mark eased her leg down. Her pussy felt really tight, especially with the weight of her leg, pressing the lips tightly around him. He slid his hand over her ample hip and down to her throbbing clit, massaging it softly as he enjoyed her mewling cries and shuddering breaths. She came in less than a minute, gripping his cock tightly with her cunt and moving, despite the shooting pain in her knee. Her climax was worth it.

Mark spent another fifteen minutes fucking her slowly, not so much conscious of her pain as he was of the pleasure of finally getting inside her. He'd jacked off this morning, so his stamina was amazing; long enough to bring her to two more shuddering orgasms before he emptied his balls into her. When he pulled out her pussy spewed cum juices onto the sheets.

'Looks like she's gonna be laying in the wet spot,' he thought, and grinned as he got re-dressed. He dropped the bottle containing seven pills over her shoulder as she lay there, and her hand closed around it.

"See you first thing Monday," he whispered to her. She didn't look at him.

Monday came, with another round of machine manipulations. Mark fucked Karen again, and didn't give her the bad news until the machine was put away and he was ready to leave.

"Uhm, we have a problem," he said. When she raised her eyebrows he told her his stash of oxy had run out, and that he wasn't sure when he'd get more.

12