The Arms - Addiction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen pushed herself up with her elbows. "What? Why didn't you say so... you know, before...?" She was already disappointed in herself for what she had allowed him to do to her, but her cravings for the medication had overwhelmed her. This was different. She didn't just fuck people for nothing! "Mark, I need those pills," she insisted. "What am I gonna do?"

Mark appeared to consider for a few moments.

"I get them from a friend who works at a pharmacy," he explained, "but they're really tightening up on this stuff. I could have you deal with him, I guess, and see if he can do anything for you, but you have to leave me out of it."

Mark had gotten what he wanted. He knew, with a little persuasion, he could get it again, but he had another client who needed seeing to; someone maybe not as pretty, but pussy was pussy. He'd been encouraging her to take more and more painkillers, and her need was getting the better of her, just as it had with Karen. With any luck he'd be fucking her any day now, so he needed to keep his supply up. 'Let this bitch talk to Eric,' he told himself.

After Mark left, Karen paused with the phone in her hand. 'What am I going to tell him?' she wondered. 'He doesn't know me; only what Mark told him.' She put the phone down and settled back into her pillows, but her knee ached. She should be up and walking with the walker, maybe even just the cane, by now. But she had no resolve. It was easier to take her pills and sleep.

When she woke, she counted the pills she had left. "Fuck," she said aloud, "with this few, I'm not gonna make it far at all." Mark had told her she could call Eric at the pharmacy; he had given this guy a heads-up. Now she wondered what he'd told her. She had to wait almost a full minute before the girl who answered got Eric on the phone.

"Hey there, Eric," she said, as casually as she could, "this is Karen Johnson. I don't know if my physical therapist talked to you..."

"No worries, Karen," the man said. "I heard from Mark. I've got to make a run out that way this afternoon. I assume you'll be home and ready for me?"

Karen paused. 'Ready for him? What was that supposed to mean?' She asked in a barely shaking voice what the charges would be.

"Well, that depends on you," he said. "You do need them, right?" Without waiting for an answer, he told her, "I can't discuss this on the phone. You understand, right? I mean, HIPA laws and that kind of stuff?"

"Oh! Well, okay, I guess," she replied. "I'll just have to trust you on this, I suppose. I live at the Excelsior Arms. Let me give you my address."

The voice on the other end laughed. "No need. Mark let me know all about you. Bedroom at the back of the apartment, right? No one else at home?"

Karen's heart beat faster. She could end this now; bear the next few weeks with a ton of aspirin to knock the edge off the pain. Her inner voice said, 'Right. Try that for a week or so, and see if you don't scratch the skin off of both your arms!' She sighed softly. 'I need to taper off,' she told herself. 'I can do that, I just need enough pills to give me time to do it.'

"Karen?" the voice asked. "Did I lose you?"

"No," she replied, resignation in her voice. "I'll be here. Just knock and come on up when I buzz you in." She keyed the phone off and let her head sink back onto the pillow, staring up at the ceiling. "I hope Mark did me right with this guy," she whispered. "Or at least he's not some troll with hairy hands and body issues!" She smiled in spite of her fears. Mark was attractive enough, hopefully this guy...

"Oh, fuck!" she suddenly exclaimed, pulling herself painfully into a sitting position. "The kids get home at 3:15!" She glanced at the clock. It was a little after 1:30. "I wonder what time he'll get here." She considered calling the pharmacy again, but she didn't really want to discuss her needs any more than she had. It was humiliating to find herself in debt to strangers this way. Maybe she could just blow him and he'd be on his way.

Half an hour later she heard the buzzer at the front door. "Come on up!" she called, and waited for the door to open, then close. Footsteps were soon coming down the hallway.

"Candyman!" he called, just as he rounded the corner into her room. He was grinning, holding a prescription bottle in his hand. He halted, taking in the brunette mom. "Well, the description fits. You must be Karen."

"Mrs. Johnson, yes," Karen said. "Are you Eric?"

Eric advanced into the room. "Yes indeedy," he said. He stared at her, taking her in from head to toe, noting the stitches extending from mid-shin to over her knee on the leg that was outside the sheet. "Wow, a total knee, huh? That's gonna make it tough on hubby later." He chuckled at his own joke, as Karen blushed, suddenly understanding his meaning. The surgeon had told her she could no longer kneel on that knee.

Before she could respond, Eric sat on the edge of the bed, as Mark had done. "Should be no problem," he said, scanning her body. "Mark said you're already pretty flexible." He stared at the sheet covering most of her body. "Hurts pretty bad, huh?"

Karen couldn't keep the little whimper out of her voice as she told him, "yeah, it throbs all the time. How many pills did you bring?"

Eric dropped the bottle into the pocket of his white lab shirt. His voice grew more stern as he said, "First things first, Karen. There's the matter of payment, you know."

Karen slid down in the bed a little. "Fine," she said, resigned to what she knew was coming. She kept the sheet tightly over her as Eric rose to stand beside the bed, his dick already tenting his black lab pants. She opened her mouth slightly, her tongue protruding slightly. Eric pulled the string loose and dropped his pants. He then grabbed the sheet and yanked it off, revealing her. Karen was still naked from the tank top down, a huge wet spot beneath her hips.

"You naughty little thing," Eric chided her, as he crawled into bed next to her. "You gave Mark a freebie, didn't you?"

Karen grasped at the sheet, but couldn't hold onto it. "No," she said urgently. "I thought..."

Eric laughed. "You thought you'd suck my cock and I'd give you 200 dollar's worth of drugs? Is that your usual price for a blowjob?" He was already pushing her shoulder forward, trying to turn her onto her stomach.

"Noooo," Karen whined, "I can't keep doing this! I've got a husband, and kids that'll be home in a while!" Her sudden sobs were muffled by the pillow as Eric knocked her good knee outward with his own.

"Let's get busy, then," he snapped. "You sluts all want something for nothing." He settled between her thighs, noting her ample ass. "You're lucky I don't fuck that asshole. It looks pretty sweet."

As he lined his cock up with the entrance to her already-abused pussy, he moaned softly. "Maybe I will,, next time," he said, as he sunk to the balls inside her sweet wetness.

Karen couldn't stifle a moan. "Ogoddddd," she gasped, as his cock split her labia and slid into the depths of her cunt. It felt good, but her knee was pressed against the mattress, and she couldn't raise her hips in this position. All she could do was lay here and take it, as the second young man to fuck her in the last four hours began to batter her mature pussy with his cock.

'If my children..."

NO! She couldn't let herself think about that! She was already a disgrace as a mother and a wife... and yet, the very idea heightened her arousal. Despite the pain, she bucked her hips beneath Eric.

"That's it, slut," he encouraged her, "get after that dick! Mark told me you were a horny slut that would do almost anything to get more pills! Now I believe every word."

Being called slut no longer bothered Karen. 'I am a slut,' she thought wildly, 'a dirty cum-slut! And I have to admit, I love it!' She groaned as her climax overwhelmed her, thrashing her head side to side as Eric continued to pummel her gushing cunt.

It took him another ten or fifteen minutes to finally cum inside her. 'Where do these guys get their stamina?' she asked herself. Certainly, Sam had never lasted more than a few minutes. Same with the two boys in high school she'd been with. Now, she was becoming used to a near-30 minute fuck each time, and craving even more. When Eric pulled from her and got off the bed, she turned to tell him he could come back any time, with what she hoped was a sultry voice. His cock, dripping her juices and his, hung deliciously between his skinny legs.

Eric slapped her ass, eliciting a cry of pain from Karen, as her knee took the brunt of the shock. "Sorry, babe," he said, "those twenty pills are about all I can sneak out at one time." He pulled his pants up and tied them, then shrugged into his lab shirt as she lay watching him, her pussy drooling more onto the sheets beneath her.

"What... what'll I do if I need more?" she asked, her voice cracking. Even twenty pills seemed like a pitifully small cache. She went from a sexual high to a narcotic low, just thinking about it.

"No worries. I've got a name and number for you," he said. Karen's spirits brightened again. He scrawled a phone number on a prescription pad and dropped it onto her sweaty back. "Tell him I sent you. You're gonna have to get more mobile, though."

Karen reached behind her with her hand, finally grasping the paper and bringing it around to study as Eric went whistling down the hallway and out the door. It was 3:05PM.

"Jamarcus?" she sounded the name aloud. "What kind of a name is that?"

12