The Arms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had her fully undressed in seconds. She stepped out of her tights as he dropped her top on the floor behind her. She kicked at her shoes, but they were tightly tied. When he jerked her forward, she forgot about them, and her ankle socks. He enfolded her in his arms again, leaning over to take a nipple between his lips. His tongue flicked over it, sending more jolts of erotic electicity straight down between her legs. "Like a little cherry," he told her, grinning. "These nipples are like dark little cherries." His hands came up to grasp her tits, fingers traveling inward until he was holding her only by her nipples. He squeezed, and she gasped.

"My little slut's sensitive there, isn't she?"

Sue Lin nodded her head, her eyes widening again as another surge of pain came from his probing fingers. "Yes!" she gasped. "Oh, fuckkkk..."

Brady twisted, hard enough to make her feel the burn as her nipples stiffened and grew in his fingertips. She was going to be his little fuck-toy for today, and probably for a lot more days. Pressing his mouth to hers again, he slid his arms around her back and lifted her.

Sue Lin locked her ankles behind his waist as he ravaged her mouth. Her eyes were tightly shut, not wanting to see her surroundings; her family's home. She shouldn't disrespect them like this, but oh my god! The man was an undeniable force. He'd probably fuck her on the bed she shared with Gary! 'The location of so many highs and lows,' she thought glumily.

But, no. Brady turned and marched her to the kitchen countertop, then set her on the cold laminate. He looked down at her, drawing her into his gaze. "Let me do all the work," he told her. He quickly undressed and slid downward.

As Sue watched, Brady pushed her thighs wider, his head moving towards her throbbing sex. 'Oh my god! He's going to do this,' she exulted. She'd only had oral sex twice; once each with her lovers. It seemed like something American men did, but not nearly often enough. Her Asian husband never did. She thrust her hips forward eagerly; it had been so long.

Brady feasted on the juices flowing from the little Asian's pussy, licking her harder as she rapidly climaxed. She was so wet! Her hands played in his hair, then rose to clutch the cabinet handles behind her as her orgasm hit and she arched, almost off the countertop. He held her firmly, and began licking again as soon as her breathing slowed. He stared at the fine wisps of black hair above her mound as he did; a perfect little arrow of direction, pointing straight to her already swollen pussy lips. He wanted to give her one more, then plunge his cock into that moist heaven.

Sue began to beg.

"No! Please, Mr. Cobb, not again. I don't think I can..."

Her hands came down to push feebly at his head. Sue was embarrassed. She didn't like men to see her cum; to hear the desperation in her cries of lust. With her husband, she never uttered a sound, as was expected, but with a dominant man it was impossible for her not to cry out. The pleasure was so much more intense.

Brady ignored her words. He could tell her protests were only half-hearted. Women loved to cum, no matter how it happened; everyone did. As he glanced briefly upward, he saw her head go back again and heard the smack of it against the cabinet. Her teeth were clenched, and when he drove his tongue straight between her labia she groaned through her throat. He felt her thighs grip his head.

"Nnnnnggghhh Aaaaahhhhhh," she moaned, and he felt the familiar flow onto his tongue. Again, he lapped feverishly, enjoying the taste of her fluids. She responded. Her legs were shaking when she put them on his shoulders. After a minute she began to push more vehemently against his head, even as she was thrusting her hips at him.

By the time he slowed down and stopped, her fingers had pulled his pony-tail free and were running through his hair, up and down. Then she gripped his head in her hands.

"You make me..." she gasped, "oh my god I don't know..."

Brady stood. She looked whipped, but in a good way. Her hair was matted to the sides of her face and her mouth was open, but her face was glowing. He wiped the sweat from her upper lip and kissed her again.

"Slut," he whispered. Her face turned another shade of red, but she smiled.

"You make me slut." She looked into his eyes, losing herself again. She couldn't form sentences right now; could only react as he lifted her off the counter and set her down. She looked up at him.

"Yes," she said again.

Brady took her hand and led her past the scattered toys and workout accessories and into their bedroom. On the bed, one of Gary's shirts. She reached around Brady and snatched it up, held it for a moment and dropped it on the floor.

He turned to her, his dick standing straight out. It demanded attention and she complied, dropping to her knees on the worn carpet. He grasped it at the base, holding it out to her. As her lips closed over the head, her fingers went to his hanging balls. They were the size of small plums, bloated with cum. Though his cock was about the length of her husband's, it was much thicker, and when it slid into her mouth she had to open her jaws much wider. She fondled the hair on his balls as he began to fuck her mouth, moaning softly in appreciation.

When both hands went to her head she knew she was in for a rough time. His hips thrust forward harder, pegging the head of his cock against her uvula and triggering her gag reflex. She put her hands on his hips as her stomach heaved. Brady hesitated, but only for a second. As she coughed and sputtered, he began again. She retched louder, closer to throwing up, and he cursed her.

"Take it, dammit!" he growled. "Swallow when I go in, slut."

He slid forward in her mouth again, slower, and she swallowed when it tickled her uvula, surprised when she felt his pubic hair against her nose. He held there for about five seconds, long enough to make her suck for air through her nostrils, and not get enough. His cock head was past her gag point, but it was difficult to breathe.

"Imagine how it'll feel when I hold your nose," he said, then laughed and pulled out. She gasped loudly, strings of saliva streaming from her lower lip onto her knees. She coughed once, twice; then looked up at him through red-rimmed eyes.

Brady patted her cheek. "God, you look beautiful like that," he said. She couldn't imagine how, but she smiled.

"I did it," she said proudly.

"Yeah. And you'll do it a lot more, sugar. Now, let's get back to work, huh?" His hand left her cheek and went to the back of her head.

His words were just registering as he pulled her face forward to engulf his cock once more. Her throat seemed to ooze saliva; it poured out from her mouth before she could even close her lips around his meat. She remembered to swallow as his stomach met her forehead, and got past the first thrust. There were many more, though. She gagged and retched a lot before he was satisfied with her cock-sucking abilities. At last he pulled himself free of her mouth, and she looked down to see a river of drool hanging all the way to the floor between her knees.

Brady sat down on the bed, looking at her. "Good girl," he said, when she turned to look at him. His eyes were inviting, and without being told, she stood shakily and climbed atop his thighs, settling onto the cock standing straight up.

"Ahhhh," he breathed, "there's my slut." His hands grazed the tops of her legs and slid around her hips. Her skin was as smooth as a river rock. Looking up at her, he watched her face as his dick burrowed deeply up into her. Her mouth was open, her eyes looking at the wall ahead of her. She moaned softly.

"You are big."

Brady chuckled. "Not so much, darlin'. I think you're just not used to me." He looked closely at her as she turned her face down to his. "Is your husband not that big?"

The mention of her husband brought out a much bigger smile. "Noooo," she sighed, "you feel..." She began to move her hips, coaxing the last few centimeters of his cock deeper. "Ooooh, god..."

Brady loved the way her face changed as she experienced the different sensations. She wasn't pretty when she was being forced to deep-throat him, but her features softened as the pleasure surged up from her pussy. She became beautiful in so many ways.

"You like that, slut?" he asked her. "You like sitting on a stranger's dick?" He pulled her rubber hair tie off, releasing her hair. It cascaded over her shoulders and back.

His words had the desired effect; her hips began to move faster, more fluidly. She dropped her head, curtaining both their faces as she began to grind on him. He heard her moan as he lay back to look up at her.

"You like getting this old dick, don't you? Huh? You like giving up that married pussy like some whore?"

"Fuuuccckkkk," she sighed, "Yes, I love this dick."

Her hips were like satin, the skin flexing and relaxing as she moved, cat-like, over him. Brady kept his hands on her hips, enjoying having her pleasure herself on him like this. He felt like he could stay hard for hours, just letting her grind onto him.

Not so, Sue Lin. As she moved her lower body, her clit was being stimulated by the base of his thick cock, taking her higher and higher with each motion. She pressed her knees into the sheets of her marital bed, knowing she'd always remember this, even when her husband was thrusting his narrow dick into her in an effort to bring himself off. She leaned forward, and that did it. She released in a long sigh, her pussy clutching at his cock as she milked her pleasure from it. At last, she dropped onto him, rubbing her tiny tits against the hair of his chest. She rested her head on his shoulder, shuddering.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkk!"

Brady liked having her this way, her taut body sweating again and slip-sliding over him. But he wanted more. His cock, encased in the clutching warmth of her cunt, needed release. His balls ached to fill her with his seed. In his mind, he was back in Viet Nam, in that Spring of '71, and this little gook whore needed to be taught a lesson. He rolled them both over, then gruffly ordered her onto her hands and knees.

"Get that pussy up in the air," he growled, "so I can work that fuckin' hole."

Sue complied without question, raising her ass into the air as she laid her head onto the sheets of her bed; the bed she and her husband would be sleeping in that night. For now, all she craved was pleasing this man.

Brady laid his cock along the crack of her ass and slapped her cheeks twice. She yelped, surprised, but didn't try to crawl away. She was already craving him inside her again, he could tell. With one hand, he rubbed his stiff member up and down, drawing her fluids up and spreading them over her tailbone.

"You want more?" he teased, and she whimpered. He spanked her ass again, three times on each side, knowing she would wear his handprints the rest of the day.

"Yeah, you want more," he said softly, again using his tool to pull the wetness from between her legs, smearing it across those hard red cheeks.

She was shaking now, begging him to fuck her, to put it deep inside her, her soft voice muffled by the sheets. In desperation, she reached with both hands and pulled herself open, panting as she begged.

"Fuck me now," she shuddered, "please?"

Never had she wanted anything so badly. All thoughts of her husband; her family, were cast aside in her desire to have his thick cock inside her again. It mattered not that she'd have to wash these sheets; let him dirty them as much as he wanted! She was past any false sense of pride, lost in her dirty need to have him use her. She was his slut, and she'd do anything!

"Pleeeeeease?" she whined.

Brady stared down at the whimpering woman, his cock throbbing in his hand. Fuck, this one was sexy! Leaning forward just slightly, he edged the head of his dick into her wide pink tunnel. She gasped again. He could sink to his balls in her, spear this little Asian like a gutted pig, and destroy that hole. But he had another thought. Pulling out, he smeared her frothy juice over the puckered brown hole above, and pushed.

Sue Lin's eyes widened. 'No! Not that...' She'd never been fucked there, even by her biker boyfriend. That was one frontier she didn't want to cross. She released her cheeks, pressing herself upward with her hands on the bed.

"No!" Her voice was strident in the quiet of her bedroom.

Brady laughed and put his hand squarely between her shoulder blades, pushing her back down onto her face.

"Oh, so that's off limits, huh?" He pressed his cock harder against her asshole with his other hand. "I don't think so, slut."

She leaned forward, trying to disentangle herself from him, but he followed her down, until she was flat on her tummy. The hand that had been on her back now moved to her hip, pressing down hard as his knees held hers outward. She felt his mouth against her ear.

"Just relax and enjoy it," he whispered. "I know you've taken it back there before."

Sue Lin's voice was high-pitched, frantic. "No, never! I don't want it th... ugh!"

Brady's cock pushed insistently against her anus, and in a moment of weakness, she relaxed enough for the head to slip past her sphincter. It burned like fire, and felt like it was three times its normal size.

"Aaaiiiieeeehhhh!"

Brady stopped pushing. Instead, he lay there on top of her with his cock just inside her puckered hole. She tried to push him out, but with each push it hurt more.

"Stop!"

His knees pressed outward, pushing her legs wider apart, and she relaxed for a brief moment. She could clearly feel him inside her; her asshole was more sensitive than she'd have ever imagined. As his hips slowly ground into her, he inched in further, and it wasn't as painful as before. She found that by letting go, her pleasure made itself known.

"I... I need lube," she whispered into the sheets.

She wanted this, she found. Wanted to feel him inside her, where no man had ever been; wanted to feel him grunting into this most guarded of all her openings. It was true; she was his slut. She would do whatever he wanted.

Brady pulled from her. He'd been two inches inside her, but she was right. She needed something, and so did he.

"What've you got?" he asked, rising from the bed.

"Wait."

She scampered from under him, racing into the bathroom. Opening the medicine cabinet. Scanning the jar and tubes. Finding only Vaseline, and deciding that it was better than nothing. She came slowly back into the bedroom, holding the jar out and staring down once more, embarrassed. He was sitting on the edge of the bed, his cock standing out as proudly as before, she saw. She suppressed an urge to wrap her lips around its meaty thickness. It was soiled now, dirty from her backside. Still, she watched as he took the jar, dropped the top onto the floor, and began to jack the goo over the end of his throbbing member.

"Get over here."

Sue crawled obediently onto the bed, assuming the same position as before, pulling her ass cheeks apart. This time, it was necessary. She was determined to be as ready for him as she could be. She felt him getting to his knees behind her, and then one hand was on her waist.

"Go... go easy?" Her voice quavered, but not with fear, now. This time, it was with a need she couldn't quite resolve. This was so wanton, so animalistic! But so... erotic. She relaxed her sphincter as she felt his sticky cockhead press once more, and he was in within seconds. That same stab of pain, but she knew it would end quickly; she just had to stay relaxed.

Fuck! It was still painful. It crossed her mind again that no man should be there, that this wasn't natural, but she pushed the thought away. He was being patient, going slow. The hand on her waist was firm but gentle. She heard him coaching her in a soft voice.

"That's it. That's my girl. Breathe deep, slut. Just like taking a dump, only in reverse."

He was halfway in. Every centimeter was a new experience. Soon, she suspected, he'd be railing away at her, and she wanted that. She wanted to be used again, fucked like some wild thing in the woods; made to milk his cock of its hot seed. She inhaled deeply, holding her hips firmly in place as he ground into her. How big was he, anyway?

When Sue felt his hairy balls contact her pussy and his belly against her backside, she knew she'd done it. Another milestone! He stayed buried inside her and she could feel him flexing his cock, spreading her. She dropped her head to the sheets again, feeling the cool fabric against her sweaty forehead. This was work, but she knew there would be pleasure. If only she could get past this part!

When Brady began to move she tightened again, involuntarily. The stab of pain returned, then eased as she willed herself to take it. He pulled back, then sank slowly into her bowels once more. The sensations were indescribable! She could feel every vein, every uneven ridge of muscle inside her.

Brady smiled. He knew the little slut had it in her! He began to stroke, going slowly at first, then picking up speed as her asshole yielded to him. The occasional spasm only increased the pleasure for him. He put both hands on her waist, using her body as leverage, and pumped vigorously into her anus.

Sue Lin had considered herself 'slutty' after her first extramarital affair, but it was an adjective; a descriptor for what she'd done, for how she'd felt. But as this man pounded into her most sacred of orifices and she pushed back onto him, encouraging him through her actions, she began to understand the true meaning of the term. Thinking of herself as 'slutty' had aroused her. This was all that, put into action. She truly was a slut, now. Brady reinforced that at regular intervals, reminding her that she was his slut.

"Yeah, you like that now, don't you slut? You fuckin' whore, I knew you Asian women were all the same!"

He wasn't really that disgusted with her; he only used the words to encourage her to give in to him. In truth, he'd had no initial interest in dominating her. It had just come naturally. She was so submissive; he knew it the first time he met her in the laundry room. She could barely maintain eye contact. He had awakened something in her, the same as she had done in him. He watched her pushing back, noting how the muscles in her back flexed as she did, and her long black hair swept in waves, forward and back. She had become beautiful through submission. He told her so.

"God, you look so good with my dick in your ass," he growled. "That's it, get that deep inside there. Make me shoot your little pooper full of my cum."

Brady's words only inflamed Sue's lust. She felt herself rushing into another orgasm, and slid her hand under herself to play with her clit. Oh god, that felt good! Her pussy, hungry for something inside it, clenched and spasmed as the pleasure of dual stimulation overwhelmed her and she surprised herself by screaming.

"Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhhh....fuckkkkkkkkk!"

Brady released her hips as she writhed beneath him, her legs shaking uncontrollably. Her knees slipped sideways, and she went to her tummy again, bringing him along as he continued to move his hips, still deep in her rectum. At last he pulled free and let her get her breathing under control. She turned her head to look at him out of one eye.

"You will fuck me again?" she said, gasping.

It wasn't really a question. He hadn't cum yet, and she knew (and secretly hoped) he would want to use her further. She couldn't imagine, after this, what else she had to offer, but she was up for anything. Anything at all.

Brady stood up and looked down at her on the bed. "Oh, yeah," he said softly. "We're just gettin' started." His cock was still rock-hard, swinging beside her face. He wiped the remains of the Vaseline off with one stroke of his hand, wiping it on the bedsheet beside her.