The Arms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck."

'God, no!' Sue couldn't do that; she was dirty back there, and who knew what kind of germs were on his dick now. She rose quickly, protesting. "I.. I can't."

Brady wasn't taking no for an answer. He shoved his dick forward, glancing the head off her cheek. When she moved her face to the side, he took her chin in his hand again, forcing the cock head against her tight lips. Her hand came up and he swatted it away.

"You did it before," he said. "You know what to do."

She did. She wanted his cock in her mouth again, but this was different. Being face fucked had always been a favorite naughty fantasy of hers. With Brady it had come true. But could she do this; get past the dirty reality of tasting her own ass? He'd eaten her pussy and brought her to many orgasms, she told herself. She watched his thick meat throb before her eyes, the smell of his pre-cum strong in her nose. It didn't smell like shit. She parted her lips slowly, not wanting to surrender too easily, but knowing she would do it. He demanded it.

When the bulbous head slid past her lips she tasted the tang of her own asshole, but she pushed that from her mind. It was what a true slut did. Sue Lin realized this, and gave in to him eagerly. She parted her jaws widely as he thrust forward.

"Urrrrrgggghhhh!"

Brady's hand went to the back of her head just as the head of his cock touched her uvula, triggering her gag reflex once again. Her back arched as she fought the panic and tried to keep her breakfast down. He stopped and pulled back slightly, but before she could fully recover he shoved forward again. This time she relaxed and swallowed, and took him fully inside her mouth and throat. His hand clamped down on her head, holding her there; impaled on his dick.

Brady pulled back after long seconds, then thrust in and out of her sloppy mouth rapidly. The gurgling sounds from her abused throat sounded like a man trying to un-stop a drain with a plunger. He used her like that for a few minutes; then, confident she'd been pushed to her limits, he threw her back on the bed and pushed her legs apart as he climbed on top of her. His balls were aching; he needed to cum.

"Now, why don't you use that pussy," he ordered her. "Make me think you're worth being my slut!"

Without pausing, he thrust inside of her, bringing forth a squeal.

Brady was thicker than Gary, and Sue was shocked at how much more he displaced inside her. She'd last had sex a week or more ago, and she wasn't conditioned to take something like this. Still, nature being what it is, and despite the temporary discomfort, she felt herself responding as he began to rut away inside her. Her legs came up beside his hips, and her hands went out to her sides, grasping at the bedsheets. Her toes, still in the sneakers she'd not had time to take off, curled tightly inward.

Sue Lin was tight. Brady groaned as he felt her walls giving way to him; welcoming him inside. "Fuck, yeah," he grunted out, "take it just like that!" He could feel her slick inner walls begin to relax slightly as she adjusted to his thickness. Her wetness sloshed out alongside his dick. He grinned. She was more sloppy wet than any of the whores in Viet Nam, as she hadn't been fucked dry by the time he got to her.

"Unhh!" he grunted, slapping his pelvis against hers. He had held out as long as he could. It was time to paint this slut's insides. He grabbed an ankle in each hand and raised them up over her head, bending her further backwards. Her face showed the strain, but that was about to ease.

"I'm gonna cum!" he shouted. "Oooh god, I'm gonna fill tha..."

She felt the explosion deep inside her. She didn't even have time to protest; he was seeding her fertile Asian baby-maker. She strained to think: could a man his age get a woman pregnant? Gary had to wear a condom. She hadn't had the time or desire to tell Brady to. His orgasm triggered her own, and her juices soon joined his in their swim towards her uterus.

"Heeeeeeee!" Her high-pitched scream of surrender and pleasure echoed off the walls in the tiny apartment. Gary had no doubt, if Mrs. Harrington was home downstairs, she'd wonder what was happening. Then again, she may have heard their whole exchange. The floors were as uninsulated in this building as the walls. The thought made him smile.

"That's it, little one," he murmured, as Sue Lin went through her contortions, "get that nut. It's not the last one you'll be getting, though." He twitched his hips, giving her an extra jolt of sexual nirvana as she was trying to come down. Her breath hitched in her throat; another shudder and she was through. He felt her collapse beneath him, and dropped her feet to the bed. As he pulled free and dismounted her, he arched his back, hearing the vertebrae pop as they realigned themselves.

"Damn, slut," he said dreamily, "I should get you to give me a back massage." He looked at the wasted form, now in a fetal position on the bed. "You any good at that?" he asked. She didn't answer; just took long shuddering breaths. Her eyes were closed. He leaned over her, his mouth next to her ear.

"I'll be back tomorrow for more of the same."

Brady wandered back into the kitchen to collect his clothes, and quickly dressed. He looked around the apartment. It looked like a hurricane had hit. Toys, most of the slut's clothes, and her workout mat were all strewn about the floor. "I thought Asians were supposed to be neat," he muttered, and stepped back into the bedroom. Sue was struggling to sit up. He grabbed her shoulder and looked at her. Her hair was a matted mess, her face blotchy red, and he knew her ass was marked with the imprint of his hands. Still, she was undeniably pretty. When she looked up at him her eyes were heavy-lidded and red from the tears she'd tried to suppress. He chuckled.

"You better do something with yourself before the kids get home," he said.

Sue Lin nodded. Now that it was over, it was without a doubt the most exciting morning of her life. She wished it could go on, but life demanded she return to become the doting mother; the obedient wife. She tried to speak, but her voice was only a whisper.

"Mr. Cobb..." she began, "tomorrow..."

Brady waited. Did she have some errand to run? A visit from her mother?

"I..." Sue Lin struggled to say the words, finally giving in to her demons.

"I'll be here," she said softly.