All Comments on 'The Armstrong Incident'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 242 Comments (Page 2)
LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 3 years ago

I like this, a lot; and the wink to the

star Trek universe at the end was

so cool...my thanks to one my

favorite authors here...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked the link to Star Trek in the last sentence, would have been nice to have a Rodenberry reference in there. A lot better then the crap they pump out now, even if the turns where predictable. Great job, star date ?? ?? ????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Horrible. Anyone who believes that an e clip only cost 50c on a military vessel is beyond delusional. If you examine the invoice it’s probably more like $50k

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed this! Thank you!! I'm excited for the next story! I want Bill to have a happy ending. Finding success in love and his career. He deserves it.

I am curious how Tabby comes back in the picture. Does she somehow redeem herself and they reconcile? (Extremely rare in Saddletramp stories but not unheard of.) I definitely don't want her to be able to hurt him anymore. And really, her behavior was so contradictory. I'd like to know if she really loved him and if so, why did she not say anything about her lover planning to murder him? Did she really think he wouldn't do it? And also, she was especially cruel by telling him Bull's penis was better and that she loved making him eat his creampies. And then she didn't care when he filed for divorce. Was this all true or her trying to hurt him and show her bravado?

I always like to know the real reason people do things and what was really going on in their heads. Can't wait to see what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok guess in future they could have thrown military law out.

In real this time, unlike civilians the guy would be charged and jailed or kicked out for having the affair. So saying the husband saw them would have ended him. As would allowing anyone to have seen them on a date.

Sad civilians don't have an honor code or the social mores mostly only remaining in the military.

On a can like that just could never pull off an affair.

Well written though

Hiram325Hiram325almost 3 years ago

Just excellent, Sir. As we have come to expect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story sure puts my old "Tom Corbet. Space Cadet" into a new light. I never saw any of the movies but the books created an affinity for science fiction that still grabs my attention. Much the way this story grabbed my interest. Wish I could give it multiple scores...maybe I'll come back later and pump the level up a bit if possible. Interesting, although they didn't call it "warp speed" there must have been some way to excede Tau for the Armstrong to reach Altha Centauri in less than four years.

justwetwojustwetwoalmost 3 years ago

Great story. It made me so angry I couldn't read the third page. Seriously. It evoked a strong emotional reaction.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Man! Saddletramp has given us soldiers, spies, lawyers, cowboys, cops, goddesses, specters, cheating whores, and assholes of all stripes in his adventures. Going to space for spacemen taking on cheating wives and assholes in space cruisers isn’t a surprise. This was another great story, and your imagination continues to amaze. The story went perfectly, nothing is as satisfying as seeing a Bull get the horns he tries to put on another man. Bitch goes to prison, and he goes where no man has gone before on the starship USS Enterprise. Just too good.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Hey asshat boy! Wasn’t there a wife stepping out, cheating, trying to make her husband a cuckold, and doing all the other shit you LW purists like. The setting doesn’t matter, there was a cheating wife involved, so it’s just where it belongs asshat.

CD1929CD1929almost 3 years ago

Pretty Cool! Very entertaining and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This might be the best story you’ve written so far. I was thoroughly entertained.

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago
Excellent Story

I think that even though you have written many many extremely good stories, this is your best one yet!

PeelercrabPeelercrabalmost 3 years ago

Good! Wasn't she a piece of work. She should have checked out long before this went down. Glad we didn't hear any excuses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gees, too bad. He thought he was married to a woman, and it turns out she's really an aardvark. How could a husband possibly know that his wife has become a guiltless arrogant cruel slut, to the point that she doesn't even care if he is murdered. But otherwise she was her same old sweet loving loyal self. Who could tell?

You think the science fiction was the technology. But the real impossible fiction is that a woman can be that much of a deceitful murderous monster, but it doesn't affect her personality, her mannerisms, her attitude, her behavior. You might as well claim that a serial killer doesn't really have any negative character traits or revealing behaviors, other than a bunch of dead people he leaves behind him. Otherwise butter would not melt in his mouth.

Sorry, just too ridiculous and absurd. A weird comic book story. Bring out the orcs and the elves.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of your finest stories. Mostofyour previous stories did not really work. This was your best one. Your finest story telling

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 3 years ago

I loved it,another ST original. Bull is a dumb ass but the thing is he is so arrogant he would figure he could claim bill framed him and get away with it. Simmons is an idiot, if his first officer is behaving oddly , clearly violating SOP in his dealings with Jones, his covering for him is inexcusable.

I agree with another poster, if Tabby was that contemptuous of Bill why the hell stay married? It is true that divorce in the military at one time could hurt your career, but 2098? I could see it if Bull was blackmailing her the whole time, but why stay with him? Did she hate him that much that she loved cuckolding him? That might be worth explaining, maybe tabby hated herself for having to service Bull for him helping her and it turned into hate for Bill,so she enjoyed cucking him.

On the other hand Tabby would also be hit with adultery charges and fraternizing w.a superior officer if the UCMJ still exists and those are major charges. The fact that she knew about Bulls plan and didn't report it would make her an accomplice, saying she didn't think bull would do it is meaningless, she deliberately didn't report a possible planned homicide. All in all she would have gone down for more than 10 years, more like 20 to life. Wouldn't be a federal pen, would be Leavenworth military prison.

One other thing in the stupid department, he opens the hatch, catches them fucking abd dies use the suit cam?

One thing I bet,Alice is gonna be no 1 .......so his low grav sex skills should come to some use.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don’t get her savage and brutal verbal abuse in the brig followed immediately by contrition there and in the courtroom. Who was she, what was she thinking and what was she really feeling? Was she sorry for any of it or not?

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 3 years ago

You did it again. Cute ,Marie, real cute. 6 stars. the Bear approves. You never cease to amaze me. I'm just glad you put it in loving wives, or I would have missed it.

The BEAR

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

One of your best… without the ST trademark BTB!

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyalmost 3 years ago

I was jealous when you started the Cheating Zone series, thinking, "Why didn't I think of that." Your creativity makes me envious.

I've always enjoyed your stories in whatever form they took. But this story, set in space, is one of your best. And the last line hit a personal note. There's no better name than the Enterprise.

MaresEatOatsMaresEatOatsalmost 3 years ago

What fun! Well done, indeed. Five stars!

danbo56danbo56almost 3 years ago

well that was different enjoyable but different now waiting to se what you come up with next 6* for me

SouthdownSouthdownalmost 3 years ago
"Engage" saddletramp1956© !

As a longtime fan of StarTrek I too enjoyed the nod to the program. As suggested in one of the other comments, more of this story could 'boldy go' where no other story in the sometime sketchy and sordid L.W. category has gone....... Make it so! Saddletramp. Thank You 5***** for continuing your excellent story-telling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I know someone said Star Trek, but I was thinking more Starship Troopers throughout. This should have been in Sci-Fi instead of Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I've always been a big fan and have enjoyed your stories since joining literotica. You're one of the best. Hope to keep reading you for many years to come..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is one of the better stories that it has been my pleasure to read.

pumpop201pumpop201almost 3 years ago
Wow.

Outfreakinstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great imagination in this story, however, this story belongs in the SiFi category since there is nothing remotely in it to suggest a Loving Wife category story. This is the literotica platform and there is nothing erotic in this story. The sex parts are practically nonexistent and what little there is just ho-hum lacking detail, emotion, intimacy, compassion, etc. all feelings necessary to make a story erotic. The main characters lack emotional background as to why they married in the first place.

JetskibumJetskibumalmost 3 years ago
5 stars?

There should to another level of achievement beyond 5. Like the golden buzzer. Well done. No BTB, just karma.

Glad you didn’t stick this in SciFy section, I would have never seen it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Finally something decent to read, since 90% of stories posted here are garbage. Five Stars.

TajfaTajfaalmost 3 years ago

Another brilliant story but I couldn't understand why she had stayed married to him if she detested him so much? With no kids it would have been a clean divorce. Her reaction after getting found out just confirms she should have divorced and they could both have moved on.

johsunjohsunalmost 3 years ago

I like a good space opera. Any plans to continue with space adventure/cheating space-wives?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 3 years ago

A very good story that’s definitely not the same old same old. Sure, the basic plot has been used hundreds of times—what plot hasn’t—but your twisty was “OUT OF THIS WORLD.”

A strong 5 from the Lowcountry and my thanks for a good read. Also it was priced right!

cd

BeBopper99BeBopper99almost 3 years ago

5+++++ The Tramp hit another story out of the park!!!!! When the lying cheating murderous wife gets out of space prison, she can look forward to a career in janitorial or waitressing work. When is Story #170 coming out? Write On!!!

FyreHeartFyreHeartalmost 3 years ago

great setup for a sequel ...

Crusader235Crusader235almost 3 years ago
Wow

Wow, above and beyond good, Great story. Hoping you continue with his USS Enterprise, story. Five well deserved Stars. Semper Fi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was absolutely magnificent.More space adventures for gods sake I’m hooked

tnoldguytnoldguyalmost 3 years ago

Am I the only one who recognized the obtuse reference to Doctor Who (Tom Baker)? Maybe it was unintentional. Either way, it’s a good story. 5*

KRD19254KRD19254almost 3 years ago

I hope this becomes a series, he has a new very long mission. This story was almost too fast - but damn good!

/

6*, Hooyah, Salutes....

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Excellent!!!

Way to go. I cheered to myself when the assholewent overboard and I cheered when the cunt got ten years hard labor. Excellent writing and this tale has been added to my favorites. Saddletramp, I don't know whatto say. Your tales keep getting better and better. Oh yeah.

Five Big Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is defiantly a rating of 5, and very good writing.

Just a note and not criticism:

Private industry is already using Primary booster stage that lands in a relative small circle. Or pad.

Primary booster stage even sent astronauts to the International Space Station as well as many other Jobs.

We also have satellites in orbit that use ion drive for final positioning, However fusion driven (anything) at present is NOT. Great story Tramp

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4ualmost 3 years ago

Great story. I hope that you continue to write more like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, I just gotta say it again Tramp, YA DUN GUD!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OK, though so cartoonish that the heel should have been named Bluto, or Snidely Whiplash...but it's ST's fictional world, so no refunds on the price of admission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not 1 of your best (for me) bit far fetched. Look forward to your next offering

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It’s good to see the Enterprise live on after she was decommissioned. I served aboard during a world cruise. Fly Navy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I might be going off the deep end but this is one is one of the best I've read . he has topped all of his previous stories and I Can't wait 'till till the next one !

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait to see how JOP handles zero grav..........

saddletramp1956saddletramp1956almost 3 years agoAuthor

For those who were wondering, the story continues with "Where No One Has Gone Before." I have just submitted part 1 to Literotica, to be posted in Sci-Fi. Thank you!

drycreeksdrycreeksalmost 3 years ago

WOW awesome story line it has lotsa potential hope u pursue it n make it an ongoing story. Great job n thanks for ur time n hard work

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 3 years ago

Turns out this cowboy is also a low-key sci-fi geek too!

Nice to see you breaking away from your conform zone, author, although the core of your subject matter is relatively the same.

I really like the fact that Jones an active participant to the change in his life - too often, in SDT1956's stories, the MCs get out of bad situations from the efforts of other people, but not in this one. From the moment the sabotage was discovered, Bill made sure that everything that happened next made him look golden. Smart man, all around.

Travers, on the other hand... jeopardizing your career and, ultimately, sacrificing your life over pussy. Man - just oesnt get more pathetic than this.

Same goes with Tabitha, which began the question: why not just divorce Bill? Those two got married way too young and obviously turned out to be incompatible, especially for their military-type career. So why stay married (and please, spare us with the whole "but I love him!" nonsense, cause she clearly doesn't)? Why try to kill him when simply divorcing him wouldn't give her any additional monetary advantage? It always comes to the same problem, with most SDT stories: his cheating broads are too goddamn dumb. Mind you, cheaters, in general, are idiots incapable of any accountability, but, once again from this author, this woman is next level... But hey, if the formula keeps working, no need to change it.

Thanks for the share, author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent 5 for sure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As usual I really enjoyed your work. Thanks again!

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 3 years ago

When Tabby asked Bill to speak to him after the board hearing he shouldn't have acted like an asshole. The role of a sore winner seemed to be out character, makes him look insecure, immature. Otherwise ST1956 delivered, can't wait to read the next instalment.

arincharinchalmost 3 years ago

Great story! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed it thoroughly! The USS Enterprise was a nice twist. As a former crew member of CVA Enterprise it kinda hit home! Thank you, Mike

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Love how you gave the cheaters the Tramp treatment!!! Almost a Sci Fi...

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

Man ST that was a pretty dam good story.

Richie4110Richie4110almost 3 years ago

Outstanding science fiction. I hope you will continue stories based on the research, date, and human interactions you've created.

Thanks

William_LinesWilliam_Linesalmost 3 years ago

This is an outstanding way good story.

My only criticism is that Tabitha had stars in her eyes for our hero Jones in the initial part of the story and soon she hated the sight of him. It's hard to be so loving and then so hating.

Billy Lines.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can't stress enough how good this story is. It's like I'm watching a sci fi movie with how much details you put in it. The best story in 2021 so far. I gave it 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My 2 cents

Excellent story. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You do good work. This is a step above that. Well done.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

3 stars - no comment

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Good BTB story. So many people ruin lives just for sex.................................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn it! You've done it again. 👏

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 3 years ago
Major Kudos!

My hat is off to ST for stretching his skills with a fresh backdrop for this story. Takes cohones to experiment - especially in the second harshest environment known to man: Loving Wives on Lit.

Meanwhile ST, do us a favor and do a Google on "lie vs lay". You repeat the common mistake of thinking the past tense of "lie" (as in 'to recline') is "laid." It is not. The past tense of "lie" is "lay." The past tense of "lay" (as in 'to place') is "laid." For those of us who very painfully learned this shit, seeing it wrong is like rubbing my fur backwards. It makes my skin crawl, my ears ring, and more importantly for an author - it makes my reading stop, re-read, then grumble...

Many thanks for your efforts and fine contributions. Great entertainment!

Keep 'em comin'.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 3 years ago

Surprise ending. Although I enjoyed the story I felt that it is a bit disjointed. Whenever the subject would start to get into the infidelity it would jump back to operations aboard the ship. It wasn't until the end that it focused on the infidelity and really became a good story. What was initially a three rating became a four because of the ending.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobalmost 3 years ago
A great story

Masterfully handled. It took real courage to create something this far off the beaten path. Well done sir.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Magnificent had me hooked until the end.Need more stories of this calibre on literotica.This stands high in a sea of crap.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 3 years ago

This was an excellent story. The sort of basic cheating wife scenario fit into this SciFi fantasy genre very well. Nicely done.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Very good story! Simple but oh so enjoyable! Thank-you

J_Dollar_BiJ_Dollar_Bialmost 3 years ago

My first story of yours I’ve read, very well done!

Rocky62Rocky62almost 3 years ago

That was good, plausible near future! Typically i dont enjoy a lot of the scify stories here maybe i should give that category another go

jimjam69jimjam69almost 3 years ago

Very good story. Well done and interesting to the end.

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 3 years ago

Nicely done I loved it ,many in the next one he can throw that Kat into space.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Another typical but at the top end ST story, well thought out and executed. Thought Alice might re-appear but she didn't but who knows, you might wrote a sequel asca romance????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My god man , you are a freaking literary genius! This story had it all , sci fi , romance , action , sex , infidelity , espionage and humor ! Would it even be possible to write a more entertaining short story than this one ? I’ll keep checking your other stories because , I’m thinking the only author who could outright out-write you is you !!!

housedadhousedadalmost 3 years ago

A typical tramp story but interesting setting. ST, you have gone where no man has gone before. Gene R. would love you for this one. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stuck back in lockdown in NZ and looking for entertaining stories.....Hoorah, thanks.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Hi , a very interesting story so far , Keep going. AAAA+++

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

God how I love your stories😊 I've read every story you've written on this forum and I've loved every single one of them! You have such a wonderful way of making your characters come alive up your individual and all their aspects and engaging completely. Thank you for several hours of really entertaining and delightful reading👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You write some pretty good stories, but this is one of your best. Hope to see more along this type.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

Gotta love a well placed Star Trek reference. Bravo!

While I appreciate the humor in it, giving the bad guy the name Bull made it obvious from early in the first page of the story who the wife was screwing around with.

StormXStormXover 2 years ago

I'm giving you a 5, because of your last paragraph. I hope someday such a ship will exist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I ordinarily won’t give a sci-fi story here on Lit. a second glance, much less one here in the Loving Wives section. But for some reason (probably the high score) I checked this one out. And I’m glad I did. It’s got to be my favorite of all the saddletramp stories I’ve read. Very nice story, ST, thanks for it Five stars.

SamuelDexterSamuelDexterover 2 years ago

I liked the sci fi stuff but damn man you must really hate women

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

As usual the story held my attention. you even made the tech stuff interesting.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

Another comment. Big difference between hating all women and cheating unrepentant slut who saying hurtful things when they get caught. Why marry a guy when you know you will continue screwing another guy. Also wouldn't it be awesome if every cheated on guy could dispatch the cheater into space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it

Ranger001Ranger001over 2 years ago

"Friday, 3 January 2098" ....

A simple (and EASY in these days of smart phone calendars) bit of due diligence! 👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Space, the final frontier. Go where no man has gone before. "Engage"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Once again, avery enjoyable read. THANK YOU!!

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 2 years ago

Loved it...5 stars

My only question is...if Bull's plan worked.. wouldn't he and Tabby have been removed anyway... for adultery?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

SIMILAR Stories