All Comments on 'The Armstrong Incident'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 242 Comments
saddletramp1956saddletramp1956almost 3 years agoAuthor

Bill's story continues in "Where No One Has Gone Before," soon to be submitted to Literotica in the Sci-Fi section. At first I wasn't sure if I was going to keep the story going, but changed my mind after I already submitted this story. And no, we haven't heard the last of Tabby...

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Fun story. Villains are as campy as usual, but I suppose that's all part of the seasoning.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 3 years ago
Space

The final frontier

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

DENIED!

How the stupid cheating wife was denied of a good life.

She should be thankful that she wasn't thrown in into the airlock and

out into space along with her Bull by the crewmembers and her husband.

But then I guess that would have been far more merciful than living her pathetic life forward.

Nicely done. Thank you Saddletramp1956

tazmuntazmunalmost 3 years ago
As always great story, but the endingโ€ฆ

โ€ฆ the ending with references to faster than light travel first being possible and then the ships name USS enterprise LOL I got a really good chuckle out of this. Actually this was good for a double chuckle because Bull being spaced was a smile too.

WilkerbeastWilkerbeastalmost 3 years ago

I like it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

USS Enterprise was the perfect way to end this story. Well done (again)

tigger119tigger119almost 3 years ago

It got 5 stars just for the name Enterprise, lmao.

jimmac44jimmac44almost 3 years ago

Love the ending!!!!

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
I do not normally like Science Fiction

But his was a good one because you presented a full story.

Thank You

ps I need a good SaddleTramp story after wading through all of the Cuck-Crap that is infecting LW these days.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

As so often before, that was a real masterpiece. I was able to empathize with your protagonists and witness the story. Really successful. What I particularly liked is that the perpetrator didn't get a chance to justify her act. Bravo! The victims are the important thing !! And there is something else I really liked: It's comforting that there will still be beer in 2098 !!

Robby_DRobby_Dalmost 3 years ago

One of Saddletramp's best stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5* Nice!! All a little bit far-fetched, but well written. The story had all of the necessary drama and intrigue to hold my interest. As a person who served on CVN-65 USS Enterprise, I salute you, Sir.

statestreetstatestreetalmost 3 years ago

"Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise ..."

I really enjoyed the story!

I guess in your universe a female captain piloting the first faster-than-light interstellar mission is not unusual. So about 2 years to Alpha Centauri, time there and 2 years back to Earth. A lot of interesting interpersonal relationships can form and develop. I hope there's a follow-up to this tale so we can find out!

WordcraftWordcraftalmost 3 years ago

Not your usual fare, but very enjoyable! Loved the USS Enterprise ending. Thanks for a fun read.

MediocreGingerMediocreGingeralmost 3 years ago

Absolutely love this story. Got my BTB fix along with a nerdgasm at the end.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

SaddleTramp in outer Space !

Wow !

The setting on a spaceship was great.

Enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Damn good read

Best read it weeks in a sea of cucky creampie eaters sick stories. Thank you for taking the time to entertain us with this story . Full on 5 stars .

itmgr2010itmgr2010almost 3 years ago

Very imaginative. Good read. I am a fan of Science Fiction so right up my alley.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

Letโ€™s face it: by the year 2098, adultery will be completely acceptable and expected. Itโ€™s so commonplace now that, despite the concepts in the LW commentariat, it happens in most marriages, probably at a far greater rate than any of the highly questionable research has turned up.

The real question is: will marriage exist 77 years from now? And wives taking their husbandsโ€™ names? Thatโ€™s fading away as well, already.

RePhilRePhilalmost 3 years ago

Great read and thanks for keeping your stories in LW even when they touch other categories. It is my own failing that whenever I hear of Trumps made for TV Space Force I break down in fits of laughter. Those Americans sure orbit in a different universe than the rest of the planet. Thanks so much for sharing your stories with us and putting yourself out there for critique from us uneducated neanderthal readers. Always a fan and looking forward to your next one

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 3 years ago

Very enjoyable read would love for you to continue this. Maybe as a romance for Jones. But continue his story non the less.

woodwardwoodwardalmost 3 years ago

Another great story. Would like a sequel, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Wow!

Awesome. Flesh it out to a novel. You have a lot of background to fill and another plot twist or two to create but you can do it!

chrisr357chrisr357almost 3 years ago

Bloody Brilliant!

Glad to see that you are going to continue this new direction. Just one point Lit publishes here in the UK at 7:30 in the morning and whenever there is a SaddleTramp story I'm late for work!

Antsey83Antsey83almost 3 years ago

Very enjoyable story! Hopefully this might lead to a series of spin off stories but even as a stand alone it holds up well and I will be re-reading it in the future

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112almost 3 years ago

I have to add my kudos to you, sir. Already re-read this twice. There is no possible reconciliation, so burn her to ashes. Another story to follow this one would be VERY much appreciated by your fan base.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Quite an enjoyable romp. Well done ST.

DavidadDavidadalmost 3 years ago

A great story told by a great story teller. Thanks

Omart57Omart57almost 3 years ago

Absolutely loved this one, ST! Fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting story. Somethings never change. No doubt US taxpayers were funding this truly awesome display of overgrown adolescents playing at soldiers and achieving precisely nothing at vast expense.

Winger534Winger534almost 3 years ago

Loved it! The Tramp in Outer Space! Lol...A new Tramp Twist...Look forward to Commander Jones continuing Mission.

G1962G1962almost 3 years ago

Saddletramp you are the most creative writer on this site. Only you can come up with concepts never written before. Bravo!

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 3 years ago

Ha. So, all those years of watching Star Trek weren't wasted after all! Great story, Saddletramp. Well written and well researched. Cheers.

getxgetxalmost 3 years ago

Good story. I do have an issue with the review board. You initially stated that they were looking at the situation and not a judicial board yet they then went and demoted the wife for her actions. Seems like a contradiction to me.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

One of your best stories and BTBs to date! Love the story as a sci-fi fan and the story arc was exquisitely told. Any way to work in a sequel for this one? Maybe under Romance or something? 5+*

bluemoves01bluemoves01almost 3 years ago

Enjoyed it very much thank you . It will be a lead in to your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this story needs another chapter 5 stars again

BigGuy33BigGuy33almost 3 years ago

I admit..

...I had grown weary of the supernatural themes in Saddletramp's recent stories, and couldn't even finish the last one. But I enjoy his writing overall so went ahead with this one and am so glad I did. Setting it in the future allows you to create a viable reality and overcome a lot of implausibles. The 'tech speak' was well done and believable, and at no point did I think something wasn't right or possible, given the future time frame.

Though nicknaming the guy 'Bull' was kind of a giveaway,, don't you think?

5โญ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Star Trek: The Final Clichรฉ. No surprise there. This guy writes nothing but clichรฉd formulistic doggerel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As always. Great story. Thank you for giving us all the masterpieces to read!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 3 years ago

Excellent piece of writing, enjoy every minute of the read.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

I figured that Bull was gonna be the "bull," especially when Bill exchanged looks and Bull looked ready to explode.

\

"I don't want to see either of them distracted from their duties." - Keeping them apart will cause a distraction.

\

I'm sorry, I know it's needed for the story, but the Captain obviously knows that Bull is pulling some sort of bullshit, even if he doesn't know about any hanky-panky, and should call him on it. The Board obviously agrees with me.

\

"I'm sorry, Bill," she cried. "Really, I am." - Yeah, she was SO sorry that his divorcing her was no big deal,

\

Why do the cheaters always cry, when they obviously didn't give a shit?

\

An accessory "after the fact?

StoneyWebbStoneyWebbalmost 3 years ago

The plot to this story doesn't hold together very well. The first problem with this story is why didn't the Tabby just divorce her husband? Staying married to him made no sense. Tabby wouldn't receive any money by staying with her husband, nor could her husband advance her career. So, why risk their careers to kill him? Next problem is that Bull, the First Officer, didn't realize that he was being tracked throughout the ship? Improbable at best!!!!! And the wife admitting to all of her crimes before he trial. I suppose it's possible, but for someone who was as career obsessed as Tabby, it didn't make any sense to me. Still, on the whole, and enjoyable story.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3almost 3 years ago

Forget the ballpark, you knocked this one out of the Galaxy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic Story, SaddleTramp. Much appreciated and much enjoyed. Thanks for the offering and look forward to more of your fine works. 'Make it so,' 'Engage,'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The rough, tough ST is like most of the writers here....he believes in the myth of a feminized military, but a feminized military is an ineffective, dysfunctional military.

EasyReader44EasyReader44almost 3 years ago

Awesome, The beginning of a Space Saga.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have to say another one of your great stories. A bit different from your normal writing but it is good to see another Star Trek fan.

oldcdawgoldcdawgalmost 3 years ago

.Your best story yet. Keep them coming.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithalmost 3 years ago

Freakin awesome!!!!! Knocked it out of the park, one heck of a tale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was VERY enjoyable!

QuantumMechanic1957QuantumMechanic1957almost 3 years ago

Fantastic. Thoroughly enjoyed it. ST expanding I to Sci-Fy is great. I hope the commander makes out well.

40fathoms40fathomsalmost 3 years ago

Great storyline thanks

Ironman52Ironman52almost 3 years ago

The Fantastic Expanding SaddleTramp Universe. I absolutely loved this story. Hope some more follow.

Imagine Justice O. Peace showing up ...... on the Enterprise or the Armstrong..

calgarycamperscalgarycampersalmost 3 years ago

Great read.

SOOOOOO, they are going thataway?

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66almost 3 years ago

Wonderful story; 5 stars. Looking forward to your follow-up story. Loved the name of the ship at the end. ๐Ÿ–– Live Long and Prosper!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Awesome. You went where no LW writer has gone before. The sky is not the limit for a sequel someday.

Leejeff5456Leejeff5456almost 3 years ago
Another

Wonderful Masterpiece from the SaddleTramp

amadthonamadthonalmost 3 years ago

Great storyline and well told! Enjoyed it very much. Any chance of a sequel on the USS Enterprise?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Change of scenery for a favorite author. Fresh and entertaining story. Letโ€™s all hope he finds in himself a following episode continuing this great beginning.

๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‘โ˜บ๏ธ

technofrog2002technofrog2002almost 3 years ago

That was a fantastic story

I just loved it. Iโ€™ve always like your stories but this one is on another whole level. I hope to see more in this genre! 5+ ๐ŸŒŸ.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

Very good story with a very interesting setting. Plus I can't complain about the cheaters not getting what they deserved, Bull being spaced would be a horrifying way to die and Tabby getting 10 years hard labor is satisfying. Some of the motivations seemed sus like a first officer of a naval vessel willing to sabotage an important part of a ship for some tail and trying to space a crewmember despite the ships tracking everyone but overall very good.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Well written. 5 stars

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

ALWAY'S A TOP NOTCH READ. 25 STARS AGAIN MR. SADDLETRAMP!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome! I hope to see a sequel soon.

DreismeDreismealmost 3 years ago

One, no, the very best I have read IN LW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Poorly contrived story line and written at a 4th grade level. Avoid this... whatever it is... at all costs.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

GREAT writing! Your stories keep getting better and better! Style points for the ingenious setting and plotline! 5/5!!!!

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 3 years ago

That was some first rate science fiction, right there!

Good job. 5* story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just think of it!

By 2098, Kerry will have saved the earth from global warming with the help of a man named Gore, who invented a way to plug the internet into "clouds", so that our very cell phones could use their lightning to recharge our electric cars, planes, trains, and ships -- and also spacecraft, of course. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You upped your already formidable game for this one. A solid 5 for 5

:)

FireFox59FireFox59almost 3 years ago

Good story. Not great as it seemed to me to have very emotionless characters. Nothing to get my blood boiling and screaming at the screen by any means.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

I agree with StoneyWebb. Why not just get divorced? Yeah, I know, then there's no story, but why not come up with a good reason for them to stay married, even if it's the hoary old "husband's trust fund?"

PdgriggsPdgriggsalmost 3 years ago

Wonderfully fantastic story. Saddletramp has eclipsed his previous stories with this new adventure. I look forward to reading the sequel that I hope is already in the works!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a great and fun story! Well done, my friend. 5 stars. Thanks for posting.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

What an imagination, what a great story.

I hope you revisit this character again sometime in the future.

I thoroughly enjoyed this tale.

In a sea of despicable Cuck stories that we normally get in LW these days, your stories are a beacon of light. A sight for sore eyes.

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
5 Stars

Not easy to write and very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yawn. Other than the setting, there was nothing new or interesting at all, and all the characters were black and white caricatures. It even lacked the over-the-top aspects which usually make your stories interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kept waiting fot Justice O Peace to show up in the spaceship saloon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bill was in the dark for too long. Stevie Wonder would have seen that his "wife" was cheating. I didn't understand the schizophrenic rantings of Tabby, "I love you","I loved you eating Bull's cream pies ", "I'm sorry", "I knew he intended to throw you out an airlock ". At least she got almost everything she deserved. Hopefully she meets someone in lockup that had a brother on the Armstrong and they shank her for putting one of their loved ones in danger. Not fatally stabbed but good enough to lead to a lifetime of dialysis.

IainmoreIainmorealmost 3 years ago

The slut should have been ejected out of the airlock or dematerialized or had the salt sucked out of her.

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 3 years ago

LMAO!!!!

The last line bought you an extra star. Too bad they donโ€™t allow 6.

Thx!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Way to long. Good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good! I read you five by five, sir!

LWlurker

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 3 years ago
5 stars

I don't give those out often. But an asshole out the airlock? Priceless.

Great yarn.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readalmost 3 years ago

One word -- "Excellent"

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

While I loved the story by page 4 his wife came across as bi-polar and flipped back and forth between each sentence. I get the need to manipulate readers with her "I do love you" and then being a bitch in the next sentence "He reached places you couldn't but it was just sex" and "I love you" but "We made sure you and I never spent time together". This is what most writers do but its lazy, and generally you're better than what you did during their meeting in her cell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very imaginative well told story with a few holes here and there; the sabotage being the biggest. But all in all a very nice bit of entertainment. And thanks for not going over the top on the BTB.

mainer42mainer42almost 3 years ago

damn you can tell a tale! 5**

nattxnnattxnalmost 3 years ago

This can be a continuing story. I enjoy your writing very much.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747almost 3 years ago

saddletramp1956โ€™ you can envision the most deceitful, conniving, lustful woman that I have ever encountered. She wanted her cake (her husband) and to eat it (her lover) too. Not to mention she had did it right in front of everyone on Mars. An awesome story 5*****.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...