The Arrangement

Story Info
A fantasy gone very wrong…. or very right?
3k words
4.3
15.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been watching her across the crowded bar for some time. She had met the taller man's glance a couple of times but quickly looked away. He gave her a final lingering stare as he walked out of the door and back to his hotel room above the bar.

She saw him leave, a little disappointed and a little relieved. He was dark skinned, dangerous looking, definitely not her type. She hadn't been out drinking for a long time, and it made her feel good to know she could still draw looks from men other than the one she was involved with. Two years of occasional meetings and broken promises. She loved him, but it felt like the end was coming. Charlotte was abruptly shaken from her thoughts as the other guy approached her. Bemused, she stared as he passed her a note. The scratchy handwriting was difficut to decipher initially but she finally got the message. she scanned again in disbelief.

My associate would like the pleasure of your company for one hour. Ten thousand dollars. Room 304.

As Charlotte stared at him in open mouthed confusion, he placed an envelope down on the table in front of her and disappeared into the crowd. She stared at it for several seconds before almost involuntarily picking it up.With a nervous glance around, Charlotte tucked the envelope inside her jacket and made a break for one of the bathrooms. Once safely locked inside a cubicle, she let out a ragged breath and pulled out the envelope. Should she open it? Once the seal was broken, what then?

She took another deep breath, closed her eyes and unsealed it. Prising her eyes open again was surprisingly difficult, but when she did, Charlotte got the shock of her life. Inside was a thick pile of banknotes, a key card, and a small yellow note. In neat handwriting was a single line.

Leave it here if you prefer not to accept.

Charlotte struggled to process it all. They were broke and the bills were piling up. But this was, well, this was prostitution. Wasn't it? She sat in the cubicle trying to rationalise it all, staring at her shaking hands, trying to calm herself before emerging into the crowded bar again. The man who handed her the envelope sat in a corner, watching her intently. She averted her gaze, a wave of shame washing over her as she weaved her way through the drunken crowd to the exit. The night air was icy cold. Throughout the freezing journey across the courtyard, throughout the elevator ride, throughout her slow walk along the corridor, even now as her hand settled on the handle, key card poised, Charlotte didn't think she could do it.

John had always been fascinated by the idea of becoming a cuckold, and now, as his relationship with Charlotte was coming to an end, this was the time. It was a lot of money for sure, but worth every cent if the plan worked. The room was carefully prepared, with cameras and microphones strategically hidden to capture every action and reaction. He had found Jay through a website for like-minded couples, but he was the only like-minded one. Charlotte would never do this. But there were money troubles at home so maybe the fantasy could become a reality. But now as he laid silently under the bed, he almost hoped she would refuse. He loved her, and she was about to be lost to him. Then, a beep, the sliding of a lock and the door opened. He saw a pair of shoes slowly enter. Her shoes. The knot in John's stomach tightened to the point of becoming painful. She was going to let Jay fuck her. He lay on his back, concealed from view, twisting himself around to get a small glimpse of what was happening.

Jay sat lazily on an armchair opposite the door, wearing just some linen pants. Charlotte jolted as the door closed behind her and stopped in the middle of the room, eyes nervously darting between the bed, this strange man and the neon lights flashing through the curtains. He didn't rise or speak, just stared hungrily. Charlotte wore a smart checked business skirt and jacket, white blouse, nude sheer stockings and black heels. He looked at her shoes and motioned slowly with his finger. She stepped out of them, her dainty nyloned feet drawing an approving twitch from Jay's rapidly hardening cock. Under the bed, a similar reaction. He loved her in stockings, but she hardly ever wore them. Now, her stockinged feet were inches away.

Jay's heavily accented demand for her to lose some clothes carried just enough menace to make her comply. Charlotte slipped off her jacket, folding it over a nearby chair. Then, she unzipped her skirt, allowing it to fall to the carpet floor before stepping out of it. Next she shakily unbuttoned her blouse, letting it join her skirt. She was a sight to behold, standing in front of him in her sheer stockings, lacy pink bra and thong. And her obvious fear was every bit as much of an aphrodisiac to him. Finally, she unclipped her bra. Her tits were incredible. Milky white and heavy, nipples already hardening, demanding his attention. Beneath the bed, John could see the growing pile of clothes next to her, a growing sense of horror washing over him as Jay's feet came into view and stepped behind his lover.

Charlotte's heart beat out of its chest as Jay stood and wandered over to stand behind her. He towered above Charlotte, and the smell of his cologne filled the air around her. She froze as his dark hands slipped around her waist and edged slowly up her body. Jay cupped her spectacular tits, rubbing and kneading her sensitive nipples. One hand drifted up, brushing her long red hair away from the pale goose-bumped skin of her neck. His lips delicately kissed Charlotte, her whole body tensing at his contact. More kisses, his tongue skating over her neck and ear. His lips moved closer to hers, but at the last moment she turned her head to avoid the kiss. Jay smiled wryly. John felt a new surge of guilt at the realisation she was the most reluctant of participants in this fantasy of his.

Jay's hand slid inside Charlotte's stockings and down inside her thong. She gasped at the invasion, gasped louder as his fingers rubbed gently at her lips. John was snatched from his thoughts by her gasps, fighting the urge to emerge from his hiding place to watch. Jay's skilled fingers delicately massaged her clit. Charlotte grew increasingly wet, her shallow breaths becoming sharp moans whenever his finger slipped inside her. She willed herself not to come, clamping her legs tightly together to eject his finger from her most intimate place.

Jay pulled his hand from Charlotte's stockings and stepped around in front of her. She looked down to avoid meeting his gaze, her eyes instead falling upon his body. His torso was broad and muscled, a couple of sinister-looking scars and tattoos on one side of his chest. Further down, the bulge in his linen pants was becoming increasingly terrifying. She felt a sudden need to run, then the cold shock of reality hit. She was almost naked, and this enormous stranger stood between her and the only escape route. It was only an hour, then she would be able to make sure her family still had a home next month. Jay reached down and pulled the drawstring of his pants loose. He placed his hands on her shoulders and with some gentle downward pressure, his message was clear.

She knelt down, fixated on the massive linen tent in front of her. She took a deep breath, took hold of the waistband of his pants and pulled. Her eyes opened wide as his penis leapt free of its linen prison, hitting her chin as it escaped. Every urban myth about black men was evidently true. It was enormous, both in length and girth. Its vein-covered shaft gave way to a vast mushroom head, the whole monstrous engorged thing pulsing with evil intentions. She stared silently in horror before finally whispering her only real thought at that time. Fuck.

Jay revelled in her now-obvious fear. He smiled down at Charlotte, knowing what was to come. He guided his penis towards her mouth. Charlotte wrapped her lips around him, her mouth barely able to accommodate his girth. She very rarely gave blowjobs, much preferring to receive instead but there was no room for negotiation here. Slowly, she guided his vast penis in and out, loud slurping noises cutting through the silence.

John edged forward a little, desperate to see more of what was unfolding. He could see Charlotte kneeling, her stockinged feet pointing toward him, the very bottom of her nylon-covered ass cheeks visible. Jay had kicked aside his linen pants and was presumably naked. Judging by the gagging and slurping noises, Charlotte was giving him a blowjob, something that he had never been able to convince her to do. Her hand barely fit around his shaft but she did her best to work it up and down in unison with her awkward sucking. Him coming in her mouth was the lesser of many evils, so she did her best to suck him dry. However, Jay had an alternative location in mind to deposit the contents of his heavy balls. He had been saving it for a long time, as soon as the arrangements were made and it wasn't to be wasted by his conquest swallowing it. He let his eyes absorb the wonderful sight below him once more and took a step back.

His cock sprang out of her mouth, standing angrily to attention right in front of her. 'It is time', he said, holding out his hand. She placed her hand in his and slowly stood up, eyes still fixed on the iron-hard penis that she knew was about to be impaled in her. She was scared, and they both knew it. Jay knelt in front of Charlotte and hooked his fingers inside her stockings. Slowly, he peeled them off her legs, gently lifting one foot then the other to pull free the nylon. Then, his fingers closed around her pink lace thong. With a swift tug, Jay removed the last barrier between them. Charlotte let out a brief yell of surprise and automatically covered her exposed pussy with her hands. Jay looked up at her, his face stern. She closed her eyes, resigned to her fate, and slowly lifted her hands away. Jay nodded approvingly at her what lay beneath. Her pussy was beautiful. Neatly shaved, lips glistening and her clit peeping out of its hiding place, awaiting his arrival. He leaned forward and planted a series of hungry kisses on her, the taste of her sweet pussy juices sending him wild with lust. He stood, wrapping her hand in his, and led her to the bed.

John stared, mesmerised by the contrast of Charlotte's soft pale white legs and the muscled black trunk-like legs of the man she was about to give herself to. Her discarded stockings lay on the carpet, close enough for him to reach out and touch. He had long dreamed of slowly peeling Charlotte's stockings off her perfect legs and now he would have to watch someone else do it. Hopefully the cameras were in the right place. Above him, the mattress creaked and dipped as Jay and his nervous reluctant conquest lay upon it, almost touching John's face. His breath caught in his throat. This was the moment. It was too late to stop it.

Jay laid Charlotte back on the bed, pausing for a moment to admire the voluptuous naked prize he was about to claim. And to think he was being paid for this. The feeble creature beneath the bed wanted her to be fucked hard, and that was exactly what he was going to get. John had given detailed instructions on how he wanted her to be fucked, along with the demand that he not come inside her, although Jay had no intention of following that particular instruction. He swirled the engorged mushroom head around her sticky lips, coating himself in her sweet juices. Charlotte's short ragged breaths betrayed the fear she was quite obviously feeling. His size, the scenario, the guilt, it was too much for her. She looked up at him, his wolf eyes staring straight back at her, inches from her face. She could feel his hot breath on her cheek.

Jay smiled, and leaned down as if to whisper in her ear. Suddenly, he dragged his hips sharply forward.

Charlotte let out a frantic scream as he penetrated her. Jay had of course heard that scream from every woman as he took them, but this one was particularly satisfying knowing that beneath them, powerless to intervene, was the man who loved her. Six inches of his cock squeezed their way inside her, already more than she had ever taken. He drew his hips back and slowly ground down into her again, another couple of inches deeper. She was incredibly tight, her pussy lips clamped around him despite the mix of his saliva and her sweet juices coating him. Charlotte's face contorted in a beautiful agony as she was stretched further and further. The camera above them was positioned perfectly to capture this moment. Finally, with a grunt of effort he roughly thrust his full ten inches balls deep into Charlotte. She let out a high-pitched scream of pain as Jay finally forced the entirety of his huge penis inside her. Charlotte's nails dug deep into Jay's back, drawing blood. Her eyes rolled briefly to the back of her head then fixed on Jay's, watering profusely at the burning pain of his penetration.

Jay held himself inside Charlotte a few seconds while her scream gave way to a breathless cry. He drew himself back, slamming his hips down to spear Charlotte again and again. The force of his thrusts smashed the mattress down onto John's head. He could only imagine the scene above him, his beautiful lover being savagely fucked by a black stranger that he himself had arranged. His lover's desperate cries and the unmistakable sounds of animalistic sex filled the air. John could feel his cock twitching, each cry and bounce of the mattress increasing his shame. The feeling of his own semen leaking from his pants only deepened that guilt. Jay's hard deep thrusts played out a rhythm of lust. The slap of his balls against Charlotte's ass, her squeals of anguish and ecstasy, the sucking gurgling noise as he drew his cock a few inches out of her tight pussy. Slap, scream, squelch, repeat. The speed of Jay's assault on Charlotte (and the mattress) increased, relentlessly fucking her while she desperately wrapped her legs around him trying to slow his thrusts. Suddenly, Jay felt her tighten around his cock. Charlotte's cries momentarily stopped, before a primal scream cut through the silence. Jay held his pulsing cock deep inside her pussy as she reached a shuddering orgasm.

John froze, damp hands wrapped around his own cock. Had Jay finished inside her? Was it over? Charlotte's breaths were frantic and shallow, her body falling limp as the climax faded. But he wasn't done. She could still feel him, hard as ever, wedged inside her burning spasming pussy.

He rocked back, cock still buried deep within his prize. She really was spectacular, her heavy tits and hard nipples swaying as he fucked her. He lifted her legs and leaned forward. Her dainty feet came to rest on his muscular shoulders. Charlotte's eyes opened wide in fear as she realised what was to come. Before she could open her mouth to plead, his cock forced its way deeper inside her than ever before, crashing against her cervix. She let out a piercing cry, clawing desperately at the bed. The mattress slammed down against John's head, hard enough to daze him. Jay's thrusts were slower, but it was clear from Charlotte's reaction that he was, to coin a phrase, fucking her senseless. Jay bent forward, stifling her cries with a lingering kiss. This time she didn't turn away. His tongue darted inside her mouth, flicking against hers, lips locking together as tightly as her pussy lips were locked together with his cock. John knew the sound. She had once kissed him like that, and now she was kissing Jay the same way. Only with twice the cock splitting her.

Once again, Charlotte's pussy clamped around him as she reached an even harder orgasm than before, writhing wildly. Her vice-like grip was too much, even for someone with Jay's impressive prowess. With a roar, he slammed his cock inside Charlotte for a final time and erupted, filling her with his hot sticky semen. He held himself balls deep until his pulsing cock had emptied every drop inside her. Charlotte let out a final cry, somewhere between despair and delirium. Impregnating her was never part of the deal, but now his seed swirled inside her womb.

Jay pulled his swollen penis from her, a trail of semen and a little blood left behind on the sheets and on Charlotte's milky white thighs. It had been a while since he'd fucked a girl hard enough to make her bleed. This was definitely one to remember, and he was sure she or John wouldn't ever forget what had happened in that room that night. Charlotte closed her eyes, exhaustion and guilt washing over her, body melting limply into the mattress. Finally, she summoned the willpower to crawl off the bed, legs nearly giving way, and stumbled over to the bathroom to clean herself up. She hissed in pain as she gently wiped away the evidence from her burning pussy. How long had he fucked her? She couldn't take him again, that was for sure. She turned on the shower, hoping to buy herself some time.

The noise of the hotel room door closing snapped her back into cold reality. Voices in the corridor outside. She nervously opened the door, praying that he wasn't lying on the bed hard again. Silence. He was gone. She staggered over to her jacket and reached inside. The envelope was still there. Charlotte looked around, confused. On the table was another handwritten note.

You still owe me 23 minutes. Same place, same time. Black stockings.