The Arrangement Ch. 02

Story Info
The following week, things get more intense.
2.7k words
4.67
27.1k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrzdogg
jrzdogg
143 Followers

As you could imagine, the next few days were a little awkward. My wife was now home for the weekend and my mother in law was flirty as ever. And she wasn't shy about grabbing my ass or my crotch when my wife wasn't around.

Awkward as it was, it got me hard every time. And that doesn't even take into consideration the sexy eyes she'd make at me or sucking her finger like it was a little cock when my wife had her back turned.

It's hard to explain. It was hot but kinda weird too. Regardless of what it was, the sex with my wife that weekend just seemed hotter, more passionate.

Once the work week started, it was more back to normal, like the heat was turned down, but not off, if that makes sense. Joan was still flirty, I just wasn't around as much because of work.

That, of course, would change on Friday. On my honey do list was to clean Joan's ceiling fan and replace a couple light bulbs in it. Since I was familiar with her schedule, I timed it so I would finish up as she was getting out of the shower.

Honestly, it doesn't take long to swap out a few bulbs and wipe down the blades and I was finished in just a few minutes. I left part of one of the blades dusty until I heard the water stop. I gave her a few minutes to dry off and got back to cleaning.

"Oh, hi" she gasped as she came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and seeing me finishing up with the fan. My heart was pounding and my cock was rock hard. She definitely hadn't expected to see me there.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I was trying to finish up before you came out" I lied as I came down off the stepstool and stepped towards her.

She knew I was full of shit. She gave me a sexy look and a naughty grin as she let the towel drop from her body.

This was the first time I had seen her naked since she was dressed the last time. She was pushing 50 and was still a knockout. Her body was similar to her daughters, nice, full tits, ample hips, sexy legs, but... rounder, more curvy.

And her pussy was shaved! I had every intention of burying my face in her pussy that morning. And as much as I love going down on a woman, I am not a fan of eating hair. Hey, if that's your thing, go for it. For me, it's not a deal breaker but if I have my choice, I prefer bald beaver.

I really didn't have time to dwell on it though. I had but a few seconds to admire her body before she grabbed a fistful of my shirt and pulled me to her. I found myself pressed against her, sandwiching her against the wall. Her hand grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face to hers.

We kissed passionately as my hands began to explore her body. She felt amazing! She wrapped a leg around me and my hand ran down her side, over her ass, and along her thigh. She was so....soft yet muscular. I don't know what I was expecting but she was in better shape than I had imagined.

Either way, as one hand was holding her leg, the other was groping her breast. Again, I was impressed with the firmness yet heaviness of her tit. And that nipple was like a pencil eraser as I rolled it between my fingers.

Her arms dropped from around my neck to my belt buckle between us. She made short work of it as well as the button and zipper. Within moments she was grabbing my cock, even as my shorts and boxers were still falling off my hips.

As I stepped out of my shorts and boxers, which was surprisingly awkward since I still had my shoes on, Joan was pulling my cock towards her. We were still kissing deeply, moaning into each other's mouths.

Joan wrapped her other leg around my waist and my cock slid inside her. Her pussy felt unbelievable!!! So hot and wet and surprisingly tight! I broke our kiss and began nibbling her neck as I pounded her into the wall.

But I knew there was no way I was going to last long like this. The bed was just a few feet away so I cradled her ass, lifted her up, and carried her to the bed where I fell on top of her as graciously as possible.

I was now able to stand as I slid in and out of her as she lay on the bed. I pulled my shirt over my head as I took in the sight of her body, her boobs moving in time with my thrusts. I didn't want to pull out. I really didn't. She felt so fucking good.

But I did. I grabbed her wrists and fell on top of her. I held her wrists over her head while I nibbled on her neck. I gave her a few more deep strokes and slowly slid out of her.

She moaned in protest, then pleasure as I slowly began kissing my way down her body. I could see her chest rise and fall with her breath when I stopped at her tits. I gave each special attention since she seemed to really enjoy the feeling of my mouth on her nipples, her hand cradling the back of my head, her moans, and the arching of her back encouraged me to continue.

I ran my tongue along the base of her ribcage, down her stomach stopping briefly at her belly button. Her hand hadn't left my head and her moaning was getting louder.

I could clearly smell her pussy now. There's no scent as powerful to me as clean, hot, wet pussy. As I pulled my tounge from her belly button I inhaled her scent deeply.

Her moans were almost cries now. I had teased her enough. I had teased myself enough. I lifted my head up to see her glistening pussy before slowly lowering my face into her crotch.

She squealed when my tongue found her clit. I licked every inch of her beautiful cunt, even pushing my tongue inside her remembering my cock had been on there just minutes before.

I was surprised by how quickly she came. I was really just getting into my groove when her thighs tightened around my head and her body began to buck against my face. I loved feeling her body quiver, hearing her screams of ecstasy as I continued to run my tongue against her clit.

When she finished she pushed my face away. "No more. No more" she cried breathlessly. I kissed her thighs and her belly as she caught her breath. She was out of her mind if she thought I was finished.

When I felt she had recovered enough I buried my face in her pussy again. I can't imagine anything more erotic than a responsive woman grinding against your face.

Initially she tried pushing my head away mumbling, "no more, no more" but her hands quickly went from the front of my head to the back. Joan had taken control and was now feverishly fucking my face!!

I could hear her moaning "ooohhhh... So fucking good. Eat my pussy!! Eat my pussy!! Fuck yeah, that's it!" What else could a guy ask for.

It wasn't like I had a choice at this point anyway. She had a death grip on my head which only got tighter as her orgasm approached. Her whole body tensed up and began to shake as if she was possessed. I could hear a gutteral scream come from her as I concentrated on her clit and trying to get a breath in.

She finally let go of my head as she muttered something along the lines of, "nom min opah mon mon sing".

She either had a mind shattering orgasm or a stroke I thought as I softly kissed her pussy a few more times. Her pussy juice covered my chin and soaked my neck and was even dripping down my chest.

I stood up and admired her glistening body as I told her, "that was fucking amazing". Her arms reached out to me as she said, "muh num erg ma."

I grabbed her hands and she pulled me on top of her. She embraced me as I kissed her lips, her cheeks, her forehead, her neck.

To tell you the truth I would have been happy if that was all we did for the day. I mean I still had a raging boner but I could take care of it myself. I felt a strange satisfaction that I was able to bring Joan off so intensely and I didn't want to ruin it.

Well, that was until Joan started to lick my ear. "Fuck me" she whispered. "Please, please fuck me. I need to feel you inside me".

I mean, it would have been rude to say no. I reached down and grabbed my cock, which slid inside her effortlessly. I began slowly humping her.

As I picked up the pace, so did she! Her hips met my thrusts. "Fuck me harder. Fuck my pussy. Fuck my pussy. Fuck my pussss....fuck yeah."

I had picked up the pace, slamming into her now, the room echoed with the sounds of bodies slapping together. This was everything I had. I had never pounded a pussy this hard. And when Joan grabbed a fistful of hair from the back of my head in one hand and dug her nails deep into the flesh of my ass cheek with the other, I knew she was going over the edge and I was soon to follow.

Joan pulled my hair back and squeezed my ass painfully when a orgasmic scream left her lips, muffled soon after by the base of my neck. Joan bit down on my neck just above my collar bone.

I also screamed. It was a scream of shock, pain, and intense orgasm. My balls hurled ropes of cum deep inside my mother in law who was still quivering below me. Even as Joan released me my body was still pumping cum inside her.

When I finished, I just lay on top of her, breathing heavily as she did the same. I couldn't move and enjoyed feeling my cock soften inside her.

I'm not sure if I fell asleep or was just in a post orgasm daze but I snapped out of it when I felt Joan begin to squirm. I stood up and she shimmied onto the bed. I laid down next to her.

"That was amazing" she said. I've never cum like that before."

I smiled, full of pride. "I'm glad you liked it. I came pretty hard too."

"That thing you did with your mouth...what... what was that?"

"When I ate your pussy?"

"Is that what that was? I've never done that before. That was unbelievable!"

"Wait....you've never been eaten out before?"

She laughed. "No."

I couldn't believe it. "How? Didn't your husband...."

"No. He was strictly a missionary man. He'd climb on, pump away until he was finished then roll over and go to sleep."

I was speechless. I had so many questions but couldn't formulate the words.

"Didn't you have boyfriends before him?"

"Nope. He was my one and only. I just figured that's what sex was other than what I saw on the occasional sex film which he assured me was dirty and that people didn't really do that stuff."

I giggled inside when she said "sex film."

I thought back to the week before. "But last week, you gave me....it was amazing! That was your first time?"

"Yes it was."

"But it was so....good."

"Fantasies and dildos, sweetie, fantasies and dildos. I didn't have much experience but I had friends. I had heard about sex and blowjobs, I just didn't get to partake in those perversions. As a gag gift for one of my birthdays, one of my friends gave me a dildo."

I refrained from commenting the irony of a gag gift being a dildo. I figured it would be over her head.

"That led to a small collection of toys that I hid from my husband. Nothing crazy, a dildo, a little vibrator, the occasional cucumber."

I looked at her in shock.

She smiled and said, "they come in all different sizes!" Her hand wrapped around my cock.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah! I guess they do!"

We started kissing again, gently at first then more passionately. I had a new respect for Joan. I felt much closer to her.

She climbed on top of me and smiled. "Maybe you can help me make a salad one day" she joked as she slowly slid my semi hard cock between her pussy lips

The sensation was tremendous, so wet and slippery, probably from my cum leaking out of her. I relaxed and took in the sight of her closing her eyes and rubbing her tits as she continued to grind against me.

Fuck she was sexy!

When she had gotten me hard again she simply reached between her legs and lowered herself onto me. She was soaked!

I just let her do her thing. She started off slow and was just grinding but her pace picked up as she began bumping into a nice fuck rhythm. I played with her bouncing tits a little, twisting the nipples a bit. She was certainly enjoying herself.

Her pace appeared to become unmanageable. Her hands fell to either side of my head as she tried to keep up her pace. I put my hands on her ass to encourage her and help her along. Plus I liked how it felt.

I could feel her body tensing up, her face beginning to contort as she used my cock to get herself off. It was amazing to watch her cum and experience it with her.

She collapsed on top of me sweating and breathing heavily, her body still grinding slightly.

The pace of the grinding accelerated, which took me by surprise. I was even more surprised when she stuck her tongue in my ear before groaning "fuck me, damnit! Give me more of your cum! Give it to me!"

I didn't need any more direction. I grabbed both her ass cheeks and shoved her down onto my shaft as I was on the upswing.

"Oh! Fuck yeah, just like that! Ooohhh!!!"

I pounded away at her from below. She was moaning, nibbling on my neck, tonguing my ear. I had a sudden uncontrollable need to cum inside her again.

And I did, although not as hard as earlier, I still was surprised to hear myself moaning as I came inside her.

We layed like that for a while. I savored the sensation of my cum leaking out of her, running down my balls before tickling my asshole.

I'm pretty sure I did fall asleep after that. I think Joan did too. The next thing I remember was feeling her licking my nipples and her hair tickling my chest.

It felt great and I was content and still tingly after two intense orgasms. She was going back and forth from one nipple to the other before running her tongue down my chest.

She was imitating what I had done to her earlier!! "Joan, you don't have to...." Her tits were running along each side of my cock. Wow!

As she tongued my belly button I wondered if I could even get hard at this point, much less cum again. Her tongue ran along my shaft and down to my balls where she licked up our juices from my nutsack, taint, and even my asshole (which I enjoyed immensely). She finished by stuffing my cock into her mouth and giving it a few head bobs. She released it with a pop.

"Get up when you're ready and I'll make you lunch. And next time, take off your shoes!!"

I looked down at my feet and sure enough, I still had my sneakers on! We both had a laugh.

jrzdogg
jrzdogg
143 Followers