All Comments on 'The Arrangement Ch. 09'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
IDK

IDK but I love it. Yea boo-ya for the other guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
liked it

I'm not crazy about femdomn but what irks me more is the math. She has 4 other children, how an a woman this maternal have no contact with her biological children?

Rod_WalkerRod_Walkerover 11 years ago
When does it get weird?

Love the story. But why doesn't Jill know that the guy in the grey hoodie is Dodd? He must have been wearing it in the hall when he was harassing Trisha.

Jill is threatened by a "large man" she knows to be abusive, violent and dangerous. A few minutes later and a short distance away her step-daughter is pushed down stairs by a "large man". So immediately Jill comes to the conclusion that the assault must be related to the grandparents? Is she brain dead?

Tara CoxTara Coxover 11 years agoAuthor
*Corrections*

I keep forgetting that I am not updating the story on the site as I fill in the holes...so here are a couple of important things...

First of all, Clay put the hoodie on to disguise himself...he did not have it on in the hall. That plus the fact that he rushed off for this assualt is why Jill did not immediately put two plus two together.

But the important one that Anon brought up is corrected in the most recent (for publication only) version of this story...where are Jill's four sons? They have all followed in their father's foot steps and joined the Royal Marines...except for the youngest poor Darren just has to be different. The fly boy choose the RAF. The reasons you have not seen or heard from them is that other than emails she has limited contact with the boys...which was why she was so lonely and, let's be honest, desperate enough to do this crazy 'Arrangement' to begin with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

When you have American characters use the word, "Nay", it sounds wrong. It sounds like a Brit. An American would say, "Naw". Otherwise, I love this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
URP

Not for me, this is TOO weird.

Gemini1766Gemini1766over 11 years ago
Eroticly wonderful (possible spoiler/foreshadowing of story by derivation: read at own risk)

Excellent story. First comment here because getting to the end of the story (at this time) was more important to me.

Well written, but I must make one correction, it is a military acronym and is always full caps "SEAL" and a small "s" or apostrope s added as needed. SEa Air Land. Seals are marine mammals that give birth to pups. LOL

I'm not all that surprised that she did not put the two together at the mall, but give her time. What I am surprised about is how she forgot to check on the issue of that strawberry jam on the teddy bear, someone like her would not forget that.

I love the introduction of Mistress J, though I was surprised at it. I had figured out that she was an s-type, but not a switch; there were no clues.

I'm waiting for the next installment to learn how things begin to resolve in regards to Dodd. It would seem likely that with his showing up at the mall and how he treated both women, and learning that he'd screwed another Team member's wife, as well as his own, and was coming on to Jill, that a major confrontation is building. But, if not resolved before their deployment the problems will become so much worse!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More soon?

Hi there,

These are two people who are trying to make it work, and stumbling along in the process. Love it. Interesting twists and turns.

Please keep the chapters coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lovin it!

Loving the characters and the plot! I know that Jill is opening up to the Commander, but I hope that he too will start to open up about his demons as well. It is only fair that she knows how he feels like he is competing with David, although I do not feel that is the case at all. Clay is a disgusting slime ball of a man to push a teenage girl from a flight of stairs...can you say NEW LOW?!! Can't wait for the death match on that one because he so deserves to be beaten!!!! Sorry, Clay's character is one of those ones you just love to hate! Keep it coming!

Gabrielle1986Gabrielle1986over 11 years ago
Need more!!!

Amazing as usual!! need more chapters asap!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wrong Turn!

No ma'am. I'm not buying it. The Commander would never ever submit like that. (But, I'm still running to read the next chapter :-0 )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Certainly wrong turn!

As Daniel in the previous chapters has clearly been given the character of an alpha male this chapter seems as a mismatch to the rest of the story. He has on several occasions shown his dominant side and has dominated Jill as she has shown her submissive sides. This chapter was a let-down. Just because you want to write about something/certain situations doesn't necessarily mean you should put them all in one story. Keep the story in the same path an on the same terms and write a different story/series with subjects that doesn't fit in, if you feel you want to write about it.

joodlejoodleover 8 years ago
Switch

I'm in no position to tell you how to write your stories. Especially since you are so damn good at it. Mistress J was cute, but I hope this is the last I see her in full costume, and the last I see her with her tongue in Daniel's ass. Thankfully you are such a good writer that I was able to make it through without being entirely turned off. I love your writing, but a lot of that is because the males are always so dominant. So to have an extreme turn like this is difficult to handle. I will keep reading, and I hope that her ass ends up significantly more red than his.

Lady_Jade_HawkLady_Jade_Hawkover 8 years ago
Love Mistress J!

I'm not sure if people are just more close minded than I tend to be when it comes to kink but I'm surprised at the negative reaction to Mistress J. People who are Alpha outside the bedroom tend to be more turned on by taking a submissive role in the bedroom. Why is it so surprising that Daniel would enjoy this? Besides she did a great job describing his hesitation and arousal. Geeze! I was surprised but in the most pleasant of ways that she did this and there was foreshadowing when Jill asked why the ladies assumed the crop was to be used on her. Wish we had a store in our mall like that ;)

sweetone66sweetone66over 8 years ago
Some of your critics are speaking from their preferences.....

But not from knowledge. From my vast reading (not just erotica) I've noticed that some very strong alpha's have been known to enjoy submission from time to time, especially those who are most secure in who they are as men or women.

I found it nice that Daniel wanted to please his wife, getting off on it was icing on the cake so to speak.

Keep on being true to yourself and to your writing... your true fans will stick around!!!

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
Security Cameras?

Why hasn't anyone checked them?

To the comments that say Dan would never subject himself to her domination, it is often the most powerful captains of industry who secure the services of a powerful and controlling Dominatrix.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I would love to see a story about Travis and Trisha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

"Surprise femdom!" was out of place and nonsensical.

I'm not saying that an alpha male like him wouldn't deal with or perhaps even enjoy that as part of their sex life, but jumping right into "On your knees, worm!" without any lead-up would almost certainly backfire with someone like him, and given how fragile and new their relationship is, I find it impossible to believe that she'd start with that.

I'm out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
smile.... :)

I love how playfull the relationship is.

I can relate...a lot lot lot of it - I'm also versatile, but prefer submissive...

love this part

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago

I do recognize people play these games. I could do without them personally.

Attempted murder. They have been forewarned from Dodd. Jill needs to tell Daniel about the problems Tricia and Travis are having and about Ford's threat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Femdom is unnatural, and disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Meh, not a fan of femdom, crap chapter to an otherwise solid story.

Comentarista82Comentarista8210 months ago

Sounds like the daddy's boy pushed Jessie down the mall stairs; Dodd harassing Trish is just trash, and the turd deserves a royal beating, SEAL style.

Mistress J? BDSM is not something I enjoy, but this was ok for the story and wasn't extreme. At least she's really opened up to him. By the way: chance of a 45-year-old woman getting pregnant is 1%, although one site listed it very generously at 5%. Still, only very remotely possible.

Five for this chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories