The Arrangement Pt. 01

Story Info
Vicky catches her stepbrother doing naughty things.
4k words
4.17
14.2k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Author's Note: While this story contains some taboo/incest themes, it is not the focus of the story, hence its placement in the Fetish category***

I have to say, life at home started getting a lot more interesting after I finally caught my stepbrother rummaging through my closet. Actually, I didn't really catch him in my closet, it's more like I suspected he was, and then I put some clues together, and when I confronted him, he basically fessed up. And that's when we came to our little agreement.

I think I was only home from college for about a month before I started noticing that something was up with Eric. We were both home fairly frequently; he had just graduated high school, and I just finished my first second semester at the university a few hours away. I had a summer job to help with my tuition, but Eric was a bit slower about getting one. He did volunteer at the animal shelter most mornings though, so I guess that counts for something.

Anyway, this story really starts the night I was going out the club with few of my friends from college. I had just come home from work and I was getting ready for the drive into town. I already had my outfit planned out, something I was thinking about for the last half of my shift at work when one of my friends asked me about it, so I went to go lay it out before taking my shower. I knelt down to the floor and started with the shoes. I rummaged though the boxes until I found my pair of black sandals with the straps that wrapped halfway up my calf, and an ever so slight heel. Then I found my red, satin halter and tossed it over to the bed. Finally, I shoved all my clothes to the other end of the closet to reveal my "sexy" wardrobe, and I... couldn't find them... My leather leggings were missing. I dug through my whole closet, and they just weren't there.

I started looking around the house for them. I went to check the laundry room; not that I would just abandon them there with my dad in the house, but I guess there's a first for everything. They weren't there. I rummaged through the clothes on my stepmom's side of the closet, not that she would ever take my clothes, but she has asked to borrow some stuff on occasion. Nothing. For a split second, I was worried that I might have left them in my dorm, but there's no way I was ever going to forget one of my favorites there. I did check my suitcase just in case though... empty. I decided to let it go for the night, as I was running out of time, and go for something else instead. Really wanting the leather to round out the outfit, I settled for a black leather skirt. It was short, though, about mid thigh, so I just had to remember not to hit the dance floor too hard at the club. I took my shower, got dressed, did my hair and makeup and booked it out the door. After that, I kinda forgot about the missing leggings for a while.

A few days later, I was going out on a date. I was looking for something both sexy but sensible to wear to the restaurant. I figured a long, somewhat transparent, white blouse and some extra tight jeans. And there they were. My leather leggings magically appeared. It's not like I had missed them the other night either, cuz I searched my WHOLE closet. Seeing as I finally found them again, I ditched the jeans idea and went with the leggings instead. I started getting dressed after my shower. I put on a black bra that would be slightly visible under the blouse. I skipped the panties, cuz even though the blouse would cover my ass, I was not about to have a panty line under my leather leggings. I pulled the leggings up to my waist and smoothed them out, and that's when I noticed that they were not clean. The leggings displayed a faint, white blotch on my left side of my butt that extended down the leg ever so slightly. That's when I suspected something might be up. I'm certainly not stupid, I know what a cum stain looks like; the problem is that there's such a limited number of possibilities as to how it got there. I don't have a boyfriend, so there's no chance of just some random guy at college or in my home town putting his seed on me. Which leaves just my dad, which is a gross thought in and of itself, but I'm also pretty certain he has no idea that my leather wardrobe even exists. Or Eric, which, while also gross, does make more sense. He's hopelessly single, his crush is Catwoman, he always stares at the leather-clad mannequins at the mall, and I know he's seen me wear my leather before, so he knows about it. I just had to catch him in the act, cuz it would be pretty weird to just stroll into his room and say "hey, Eric, did you sneak into my closet and cum on my leather leggings?" No. I had to see if I could catch him.

A couple days later, I decided to see if I could bait him a bit. I bought a cheap pair of faux leather pants when I was at the mall from a store well known for offering a variety of such clothing. When I came home, I made sure that Eric could see the bag from his spot on the couch, and I went up to my room. I took an empty hanger from my closet and hung them sorta in the middle of everything, and not quite as hidden as my other stuff.

For the next couple days, when I got home from work, I would check to see if they had moved at all, or if they had any conspicuous marks that weren't there prior. No such luck. Just for the sake of a little experimentation, I wore the pants out for a night with friends and returned them to the closet where the rest of my sexy and leather garments were kept. I guess a part of me thought that maybe he was waiting until he knew I had worn them and would forget about them for a bit, or that I wouldn't notice if he dug them out of the back of the closet as opposed to in the front where I originally placed them. As it would turn out, that hunch was right.

A few nights later, I had a late shift at work and didn't get home until almost eleven at night. I got into the house and noticed all the lights were off. Even upstairs, where our rooms were, was pretty much dark. Kinda unusual considering Eric had a habit of staying up late watching movies and whatnot. I went in my room and changed into so yoga pants and a loose t-shirt. Just for the hell of it, I took a gander at the back of my closet and noticed that the brand new pants I bought a week earlier weren't there. This was it, I figured, I was about to catch him doing something embarrassing. I tiptoed out of my room and down the hall to his room. The door was closed, but not latched, and the room was mostly dark, except for the lava lamp he frequently kept on at night. There was certainly enough opportunity for me to sneak a peak at what he was doing. As I approached the door, I could hear a faint, rhythmic rustling, and some faint squeaks from the bed. I stepped up to the crack in the door along the wall, eliminating any chance of my shadow somehow being visible, and I leaned over to the slit between the door and the frame. That's when I saw all I needed to.

There was Eric, on his bed, on top of what I though was a girl, at first, but the more I watched, the more I realized she wasn't real. My stepbrother was literally humping one of those creepy blowup sex dolls. And it was wearing MY leather pants. That was all the evidence I needed; it wasn't a lot, but that image would forever be burned into my memory. The really weird part was that I tried to look away, but I just couldn't. For some reason, seeing Eric grinding his erect cock on those leather pants just made me want to keep watching, like I couldn't stop until he finished. He just kept going so furiously until it was clear he was at his tipping point. Through the crack in the door and the dim light, I watched as his thrusting came to a close and he spilled his essence on the leather covered rear of that cringy, blowup doll. When he finally stopped, he looked down and stared at his handy work. A smile creeped across his face. It was like seeing his fresh load of cum on the leather was his real pleasure, and the masturbation was his way of getting there. And I dare say my one true disappointment might have been the fact that I couldn't see it from the same, prime angle that he could.

There was no way around it. I had to confront him and put an end to his shenanigans, I just had no idea how. I figured the best thing I could do was sleep on it and see if I could come up with some kind of brilliant idea the next day. After a night of some fairly interesting dreams, some maybe even coming with a little bit of inspiration, I decided to make my play.

When the sunrise came, I heard Eric getting ready to leave for his regular volunteer service. If it was anything like his usual days, he wouldn't be home until about 1pm. As far as he was concerned, I would be going in for my normal shift an hour after that, so he wouldn't expect me to be home. I called up a coworker to see if he would take my shift for the day, and he did, since he needed some extra hours, so with my luck, I decided it would be the perfect chance to call Eric out.

As soon as I knew he was gone, I excitedly made my way to his room. Like every other guy in the world, his room was an absolute mess, I wasn't even sure where to start. I figured I'd go with the obvious and check under the bed. It was pretty much the only place he could have successfully hidden a sex doll, and even that would have been risky, since I know my stepmom goes in there from time to time to gather his laundry when she's fed up with it laying all over the floor. I lifted the bed skirt and peered under and sure enough, under the bed and against the wall was his creepy sex doll. I pulled it out and got a closer look. God, it was weird. It had fake, blonde hair, cuz of course it did. It's painted-on eyes just looked dead, and it had one of those mouths that I guess was supposed to imitate a blowjob; even that just looked wrong. I guess there's a reason he had it face down when he was using it. It also had what looked like it was supposed to be a fake vagina and asshole on the bottom end, but I guess that didn't interest him too much if he's dressing it up in my clothes; which I still needed to find. The doll was completely nude, but the pants weren't under the bed with it, and I had no idea where else to start looking.

I checked in each of his dresser drawers, digging carefully, but only found his stuff. I looked in the drawer of his desk, but it would barely open with all the crap he had stuffed in it. They weren't hanging in his closet at all, not that I expected them to, but I was running out of places to look. Despite his room being a disaster, there really was a very limited selection of places he could have been hiding those pants. It was only after I was just about to give up and put the doll back under the bed that the thought occurred to me; and sure enough, one peek under his pillow revealed my leather pants, and upon closer inspection, the white mark he left on them too. Judging by how faint and somewhat spread around it was, along with a little bit of Kleenex residue, I guess he at least attempted to wipe it off when he was done. Now that I finally found all of my prize, I figured it was time to do a little thinking about how I wanted to go about my plan.

I decided that I would try to take a more caring approach to the situation. After all, it's not like Eric was intending any kind of harm, he just... had certain interests, I guess. I didn't necessarily want him to be too embarrassed, but at the same time, I wasn't exactly above a little blackmail either. I just had to play my cards right, and pray that I wasn't going to stumble over myself when I talked to him; I was in the business of choosing my words carefully, but I also wasn't about to spend the afternoon writing a script either.

Shortly before I knew Eric would be home, I changed into something a bit sexier. I slipped into my favorite pair of leather leggings and a black leather halter. If I was going to call him out and even embarrass him a bit, I figured I could tease him a little too. As soon as I was ready, I went downstairs and lounged on the couch until he came home.

The door opened and he came in, covered head to toe in cat and dog hair and reeking of animal shelter. He was certainly surprised to see me, but not worried.

"What are you doing home?" He asked.

"A coworker wanted so extra hours, so I gave him my shift."

"I see." Then he gave me a quick stare down, I could tell he was trying so hard not to look or make it seem like it was any big deal that I was completely dressed in leather, but even from ten feet away, I could see his eyes quickly shifting between me and where he was walking. He hopped up the stairs with haste, presumably to change out of his furry work clothes. I followed him up shortly after and ducked into my room, mostly to think about what I would say and get ready for my big moment. I sat on my bed and had the pants neatly folded next to me. As I thought a bit more about what I was going to do and say, I opted to move the pants behind me, just out of view. The moment of no return was coming. I heard the light switch turn off in his room and I saw his shadow walk down the hall until he passed my door.

"Hey, Eric," I said, "come here a minute."

He stopped in his tracks. My heart was racing, and I could tell by how slowly he turned around, avoiding eye contact, that his was too.

"Why?"

"Because I wanna talk to you for a minute..." I answered. He entered my room and walked toward me, and I patted the bed next to me. "Come sit by me." He very slowly made his way to my bed and sat down. I gently dropped my hands on my thighs and let them slide around on my leggings a moment. I've always loved the sound they make when I do that, and I think Eric did too. He looked down at them, and quickly aligned his attention to me.

"What?" He asked.

"Do you like leather, Eric?" I asked. The way that question slithered off my tongue made it almost sound seductive. Why? He's my stepbrother for fuck sake.

"No real preference," Eric answered, "Sure seems like you do, though." Of course his first answer would be a denial.

"I do. But where not talking about me, we're talking about you." I said, very matter-of-factly. "And your like for leather." I added.

"I said I had no preference," he argued again.

"That's really interesting," I said. I reached behind me and revealed my neatly folded leather pants that he took from my closet. "Because these are my new leather pants that I bought the other day..." I unfolded them slightly and pointed out the stain he left on them, "...and if I'm not mistaken, that's yours, right?"

Eric sat in stunned silence.

"I know it was you," I explained, "I found them under your pillow this morning. I also saw you spraying your cum on them after you finished humping your creepy sex doll."

His eyes got real wide suddenly with that 'please don't tell Mom' look.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe," I assured him. "So perhaps we'll start over." I set the pants down beside me. I took his hand and placed it on my thigh. I rubbed his hand up and down one leg while I did the same on the other, and started from the beginning. "Do you like leather, Eric?"

"I guess," he hesitate. I looked him in dead in the eyes, unsatisfied with his non-specific answer. I felt his hand squeeze my thigh ever so slightly. "Yes." I couldn't help but smile. I felt like some kind of sexy supervillain, and I liked it.

"What is it that you like about leather?" I asked, just for fun.

Eric pondered for a moment, "I don't know."

"Oh, I think you do," I said. "I can tell you why I like it. For instance..." I started, "I like how it shines ever so slightly. I like how smooth it is to the touch. I like... how tight it is, and how my body feels when I wear it." I could tell he was more and more into it with each sensation I listed. "And here's a little secret for you," I said before leaning in to whisper in his ear, "sometimes it makes me really horny." I then returned to my normal voice, maybe just slightly quieter, "Does it make you horny too?

"Y-yes."

"I thought so."

At that point, I pretty much heard everything I needed to hear, but for some reason, I just couldn't leave it there. I had to know more.

"When you dress her up in my leather pants... do you think of me?"

"No." He answered; quite quickly. "I mean... thoughts cross my mind, but... you're my sister, and... just no."

"Do you think of someone else?"

"Usually... yeah."

"Who?

He remained silent.

"Hey," I said, "It's not like I have anyone to tell, so might as well spill..."

"This girl at school," Eric mumbled after a moment.

"Does this girl have a name?" I asked.

"Stella."

"I see. And what does Stella look like?" I asked. I wasn't originally planning to be this nosy, but this was also probably the first time in the five years that we've known each other that he's opened up to me like this. Not that I really gave him much choice.

"She's about my height," Eric said, "Has a petite but athletic build. Wavy blonde hair. She would look great in leather."

"Has she worn it before?"

"No. Not that I've ever seen. Is it bad that all I want to do is see her dressed in it and... well...? You saw what I was doing..."

"Not necessarily," I answered. All this talk was getting me really curious about something and I suddenly was having thoughts that I shouldn't have been having, but oh well. "You know," I said, "actually having a girl in your bed to have your way with would be a lot better than humping that creepy doll."

"Yeah, right, like I'm ever going to get a girl in my bed for that."

"You don't really have to look that hard," I said. Yep, I did it, I winked at him when I said it...

"What?" He said, flustered. "Wait, you?"

I just stared right back intensely.

"Ew. You're my sister, for fuck sake."

"Stepsister, technically. I have no relation to you."

"Still though, isn't that kinda... not okay?"

"Some might say so."

"Then why are you even suggesting it?"

"I won't lie, Eric, I got a little curious watching you last night. There was just something about the thought of being in your doll's place that intrigued me. I kinda wanna know what it would be like being in HER place while you spread your seed on MY leather."

Eric got up and backed away a bit. "Vicky... just... no... this is... WAY too weird.

I laid back on the bed and then turned over so I was on my belly. I lifted my head and looked back at him. "I'm giving you one chance, Eric. Are you really going to let it pass you by?"

Eric stood by the door. I could see that his dick was aching to come out of his sweatpants, but he was too hesitant. He turned around, and when I thought he was about to walk away, he slowly closed the door.

"That's it, Eric. Now just take your pants off."

He reluctantly pulled his sweatpants and boxers down to his ankles and stepped out of them and toward the bed. He placed his right knee on the bed next to mine, his left knee followed. At first, he pressed his hands into my shoulders as I felt is hard dick rub against my leg, and his hands went to the bed cover once he was in position.

"That's right, Eric," I said very forcefully, "Now hump me. Hump me like your sex doll.

His hands scooped under my chest until the centered with my tits, and he grabbed and squeezed my leather clad chest; a nice touch I wasn't quite expecting. The next thing I knew, I was feeling his rock hard dick sliding back and forth across my ass as he thrusted his body against mine. As he continued grinding, I could hear his faint, breathy grunts getting more and more frequent. He suddenly slowed way down and let out a struggled sigh. I immediately started feeling the heat of his hot cum penetrate my leather. How glorious it must have looked.

"That didn't take long at all," I said.

12