The Arrangement Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It never does," he admitted.

"Can you do me a favor, Eric?"

"Yeah."

"Can you please take a picture. I wanna be able to see the cum from your point of view."

He got off my back and put his boxers back on. He dug his phone out of his pocket and took pictures of his cumshot from a few different angles.

"Thank you, Eric," I said. "You can leave now."

"But...?"

"I'll take care of the mess. Just close the door behind you."

He quietly did as he was told. I peeled the leggings off and set them aside. A few minutes passed as I undressed myself and put on something a bit less comfortable, but certainly more clean. I heard my phone buzz from the nightstand; it was the pictures Eric sent me. It really was a beautiful sight; his mess of off-white, milky bliss was spread over the center of my ass, with a few small drops streaking down the side of my hip. It was at that moment that I realized this couldn't simply end here. I didn't want it to. I wanted to see more of what he could do to my leather; and no matter how much he claimed the idea bothered him in the first place, there was no doubt that he was into it. Perhaps there was a way to... maybe... extend this arrangement.

12