The Arrangment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kipper promptly thanked them all and led Christine out while she tried desperately to ignore the errant hands that found her bottom on the way to the door. Christine got back to the car and immediately put her clothes back on, relieved her ordeal was over.

...

Christine ended up writing an email to Kipper about the rude and disrespectful he talked to her. The email stated in the strongest possible terms that talking to her like that after she loses a coin toss is highly encouraged for both him and Starla.

...

For the next couple of months, Christine ended up having a run of unusually good luck with the coin flips and it felt amazing. She had watched as Starla burst out of a cake at a birthday party, streak a home run at the company softball game, and even attended a charity ball against animal experimentation locked in a cage for an hour dressed up like a slutty bunny. The closest she came to disaster was losing a coin flip on washing cars naked at a charity car wash, only to win the double or nothing roll that would have had her arrive tied to the bonnet of Kipper's car. Each time she won Christine laughed and gloated, she was gambling on the most high risk stakes and was currently a high roller. The fear and risk coalescing into joy and relief.

Christine was somewhat surprised when Kipper contacted her with an opportunity to gamble, it was a departure from their usual agreement of her setting the terms of the bet, but not an unwelcome one. She stated that she was under no obligation to take the bet before going to meet Kipper at a very expensive hotel.

"The reason I asked you to come here is I have a betting opportunity I think you would like, and would have otherwise never found out about. Have you ever heard of the 'Feast of Beasts?' Christine admitted she hadn't heard of it. "The feast is a highly secret party I organise once a year. It is, bluntly put, a men only masquerade dinner party, where they are served by masked waitresses in skimpy bikinis and told they need not keep their hands to themselves. Starla is down to be a waitress, but I figured why not give you an opportunity to have a coin flip off the back of this, risk you putting on a bikini for the night and be groped by your colleagues?" Christine contemplated this for a minute, it sounded absolutely humiliating, becoming a servant and a piece of meat was something she couldn't possibly countenance, it was perfect.

Christine's mind raced as she agreed, her stomach boiled when she saw the coin and watched it get tossed into the air, Kipper caught it and a huge grin crossed his face, as he showed Christine the coin, tails side up, she knew her luck had run out.

"Double or nothing? How about I get another chance and if I lose I don't wear the bikini" She pleaded, hoping for a way out. Kipper's grin grew wider, he had clearly planned for this.

"I'm afraid people would ask questions if one waitress was naked and the rest weren't. Then again there is a way we could go double or nothing. Starla here was only signed up to be a waitress, but at the end there is also an auction that a few of the more cash strapped girls participate in. Ostensibly they are bidding for the girl's bikini, but depending on how much is bid, men can also get bonus awards of a kiss, a private dance, a blow job, or in the most extreme cases, they can get to fuck the girl." Christine actually felt reluctant for this first time in this endeavour, if she lost this coin flip there was a chance she could temporarily become one of Kipper's whores.

"Don't worry Christine." Starla reassured. "Last year they bid over one hundred thousand dollars for someone and they still ended up only giving away their bikini, and with the best will in the world, with a body like yours I don't think you're going to reach that much."

Starla's words only reassured Christine a little, but they did awaken a thought in her, these are millionaires and the auction would be boring if everyone got to screw the prize. So it was a 50% chance of being put into the auction, and on top of that there was only a small chance of doing the unthinkable. Plus there was still a way out if heads came up, and Christine didn't get to where she was today by cutting her losses when things got tough. Christine silenced the butterflies in her stomach and nodded.

Kipper once again got out the fabled coin and tossed it high in the air, the ring of the metal reverberating in Christine's bones. He caught the coin, flipped it onto the back of his hand lingered his other hand over it, drinking in the look of trepidation on Christine's face. He called over Starla to look at the coin first and so deliver the news to Christine.

"Sorry honey, its tails. Looks like I get the night off and you get to find out just how much your ass is worth." Starla mocked, channelling all the gloating and goading she had been on the receiving end of for the past couple of months. Now that the bet was over, Kipper led Christine over to see her outfit.

"This year's feast is superhero themed, so I figured it was only fair to make you my little Catwoman." He announced holding up a leather Catwoman mask, a pile of black string that Christine assumed would become a bikini when she untangled it, and some black platform high heels that looked fresh from a strip club. He also pointed her attention to the bathroom where a razor and shaving cream awaited her, and a mirror on a desk in the corner with makeup and body glitter laid out ready. "I like my girls prompt and presentable, so I expect to see you in the kitchen, shaved, dolled up, and ready to receive orders in an hour." Kipper ordered strutting out of the room with a smug Starla in tow.

Three quarters of an hour later Christine studied herself in the mirror with a sneer on her face. The bikini seemed to be more lewd than just going naked, the spaghetti straps pulled tight to her body and where the fabric did expand for the breast cups, they weren't even large enough to cover the entirety of her nipples, the dark circles peeking out the side. The thong pulled so tight that it took effort to keep her pussy lips from overflowing around the small black triangle of modesty fabric. She was grateful for the opportunity to shave her pussy as the hair would have looked stupid overflowing round the sides of the thong. She had used the makeup to give herself some luscious lips and smoky eyes before pulling the mask over her face and shakily leaving the hotel room.

She walked through the banquet hall, where staff were still setting up for that evening's events, drawing a few lingering looks that seemed to stay with her as she entered the kitchen. Lined up by the door were several other women in similar skimpy outfits and masks, listening to Kipper brief them on that night's events.

"Nice of you to join us Catwoman, get in line and listen carefully. Tonight you will be groped and spanked, you need to keep a calm and professional demeanour at all times. When carrying trays, you hold them with one hand to the side so we're not hiding your bodies. Now if you're being auctioned tonight step forward and turn around." Christine was one of four that did so. She suddenly felt something make contact with her bottom, she turned around to see that Kipper had stamped "for sale" on her left cheek. Kipper then went over their assignments, leaving Christine until last

"Catwoman, you're starting on the front door, handing champagne to the new arrivals, afterwards you will be table service for tables 1-4. Remember no matter what they ask of you, you have to do it. Tonight you are a working girl and they have paid good money for you. When dessert is served you'll come to the stage at the front to be auctioned. Now get to that table before people start arriving." Kipper ordered pointing to the entrance.

Christine dejectedly walked to her position, stood next to a table filled with champagne flutes, nervously staring at the door, feeling the calm before the storm of humiliation.

The first man through the door was the picture of gluttony, he had a tent of expensive black cotton stretched into a vaguely tuxedo shape around his ample frame, topped with a Batman mask.

"Welcome, would you like some champagne?" Christine asked with a grin. The man eagerly took the flute before moving his lecherous eyes up and down her body.

"Thank you very much, do you know what type of champagne it is?" He asked.

"I'm afraid I don't." Christine replied.

"Oh well, I suppose they don't hire you for your brains do they?" The fat man quipped, moving closer so he could cup Christine's breasts. "Boy the girls at the feast seem to get bustier every year. Although maybe it is time to change the diet..." The man moved on to jiggling Christine's bottom. "If my body was my bread and butter, I think I would eat less bread and butter."

It took every ounce of strength for Christine to control her rage at this human blimp criticising her ass for a bit of excess jiggle. Compared to the average woman she was very much a catch. As she gritted her teeth another couple of men entered to watch her humiliation.

"What do you think boys?" The fat man goaded, "would you put up with a little plump for tits this big?" The men all gathered as Christine handed them champagne and prepared herself for a parade of entitled wankers gearing up for a blow by blow account of her body's most minor flaws.

Luckily enough, as the party started to get going, the crowd thickened and the impatience of those at the back of the queue ensured they didn't spend a lot of time bullying Christine. There were still the gropes and the lecherous looks, but Christine managed to continue her mantra, that tonight she was a loser who deserves this, long enough not to punch anyone. Once the last of the men had arrived, Kipper handed Christine a tray and sent her to table one to start her shift of table service.

"Hello gentlemen, can I fetch any of you a drink?" She asked, forcing a big grin to crawl over her face.

"Typical!" Announced one of the older and more portly men wearing a Batman mask (Christine had noticed a majority of the men present were wearing Batman masks and choked it up to chronic lack of creativity among the toxically masculine)."Pay an arm and a leg for feast tickets and I get stuck on the table with the tubby waitress.

"Come on George, look at those tits, she's alright." One of the younger men interjected.

"Oh she's fine by regular girl standards, just like your wealthy by poor people standards. But look at the girls at the other tables, they're Kipper's best stock, you think their asses jiggle like this." He gave Christine's ass a hearty slap for the table to laugh at before ordering an obscenely expensive whiskey.

One by one Christine took the drink orders, each time she would get the measure of the man ordering based on whether they leerily cupped her breasts, or if they made horrible comments on her ass or belly, often while giving a degrading demonstration to the rest of the tables as the increasingly drunken men laughed at her degradation.

Christine's self-esteem was at Rock bottom when Kipper guided her towards the stage for the auction.

Christine waited with the other girls onstage, the humiliating comments about her body still ringing in her ears. She had seen men wider than they were tall comment that she was starting to let herself go and it filled her with rage. The one saving grace was that if this was how snobby they were about working girls, then there was no way they would bid high enough for her to have to fulfil any of those horrible bonus awards. Kipper took pride of place at the front and began to speak to the crowd.

"Good evening everyone, it's time for tonight's auction. Now I know there are a few new faces here tonight so let's go over the rules again. This is not a charity auction, the money raised goes into the girls pockets. As such we have no reason to encourage high bidding, we instead want to encourage a good time and an appropriate appreciation for the female form. So the bidding goes as follows: if you think a girl is the most sublime creature you have ever seen and end up bidding over $50,000, all you get is her bikini to keep. The less valuable the girl, the more you get for your money."

Christine's eyes widened. That sneaky asshole, he never said the bonuses were for lower bids. This was clearly designed as a means to humiliate the poor girls working for Kipper and now Christine was trapped.

"If the bidding stops under $25,000 you get a kiss, $10,000 a private dance, $5000 a hand job, $1000 a blow job, and if nobody here decides the girl you bid on is worth over $500, you get to take her to your room and fuck her." Christine could barely stand, all night she had been told how the other girls were better and now she was about to face horrible proof.

One at a time the previous girls walked on stage. Christine did not consider herself in the same league and was shocked to find bids struggling to reach above $10,000. At the drop of the hammer, each man walked up to the stage to collect their prize, leaving Christine more alone and exposed until she was the last girl remaining. Kipper called her up and she stood looking at the audience that held her fate, her lips visibly quivering. Kipper asked for opening bids and there was a second of dead silence.

"A dollar! A man in the front row shouted to guffaws around the room, Christine went red with rage and embarrassment. What happened next shook her to the very core.

"Any advance on one dollar?" Kipper chuckled.

"No I think we're good." A boisterous voice yelled from his seat.

All of a sudden every man present decided it would be funny not to bid any higher, Kipper tried to raise the bids but nobody was budging. He brought the hammer down and with it shattered any vestige of Christine's pride. She had just become a stranger's whore for a buck. A portly middle aged man in a Batman mask walked up to the stage, grinning ear to ear as he handed Kipper a dollar, then took Christine's hand and led her from the room, the men cheering as she left.

The man said nothing as he led Christine through the hotel and back to his room. He opened the door for her and as she walked in he locked it behind them.

"Alright, take off that bikini, let's see what I'm working with." He ordered. Christine hesitated and his smile turned to a sneer. "Listen whore, I know you're probably shaken finding out your flabby ass is only worth a dollar, but if I tell you to do something, you do it or I'll have Kipper throw you back in whatever budget strip club he fished you out of."

Christine went into a daze, nobody had ever talked to her like that, treated this millionaire like she was a worthless piece of meat. With shaking hands she unclasped the bikini top, letting it fall to the floor and her tits sway in freedom. The sneer turned back to a smile as she pulled down her bikini bottoms, standing naked but for a mask in front of the man who bought her.

"That's better." He announced, undoing his fly. "Now I want to get back to the feast so let's make this a quickie, for starters suck my cock like a good little whore and when I'm ready I want you to look up at me with those smokey bitch eyes and I want you to beg me to fuck you."

Slowly Christine knelt in front of the man, trying not to break down at what losing had reduced her to, his hard cock twitching with anticipation. She opened her mouth wide and felt his meat begin to fill her to her throat, rhythmically moving forwards and backwards as his hands wrapped themselves round the back of her head. Each time she tried to pull back she would feel his grip tighten and pull her deeper onto his dick, a light chuckle crawling out of his mouth every time she gagged at his cock hitting her throat. Eventually he pushed her backwards and announced.

"Alright, beg me, whore." Christine sat back and looked pleadingly at the man, swallowing all pride she meekly replied.

"Please fuck me?" Once again the sneer returned to the man's face.

"That's how you beg to be fucked? God, Kipper's standards are slipping. Do it properly. Bend over, pull apart those fat ass cheeks of yours and beg me to dirty my cock with your dollar store pussy." Christine stood up wide eyes turned around to look away from the man. She took a deep breath, clenched her fists, and remembered the sound of the coin ringing in the air.

Slowly she bent over, spreading herself for the horrible man who bought her, looking into his eyes from between her legs.

"Please... sir. Please could you fuck this cheap whore with your glorious cock? I want to feel your wealthy dick deep in my filthy one dollar cunt." Christine stammered out, watching the man stand up, roughly grab her by the hips, and aggressively thrust his penis into her. Christine took no pleasure from the minute of rampant thrusting that entailed and she wanted to retch when she felt his cock twitch and fill her with his disgusting sperm.

The man waited impatiently for Christine to put her bikini back on, the string thong doing very little to stop the cum dripping out of her pussy. She walked back to the feast hall in a daze, where Kipper decided she looked far too violated and degraded to continue her duties. He gave her a key to his hotel room and told her to go back and change.

Christine spent a lot of time looking at herself in the mirror, before showering and putting her clothes back on. Once she was dressed again, in her mind the bet was over, and the horrible experience she had just gone through was filed away at the back of her mind. Kipper was actually quite surprised to see how upbeat she was when he returned to the room.

"Hi Christine. Just thought I'd come here to give you your cut." He held out his hand with a single 50 cent piece in it. "I take 50% from all my girls, and you were working for me tonight, so here's your fifty cents."

"I don't want it." Christine retorted.

"I know." Kipper replied, pressing the coin into her hand. "But nevertheless you now have it. You can do whatever you want with that; get a chocolate bar, give it to charity, throw it in the ocean I don't care. But none of that will change the fact that tonight you were paid for sex. Wherever you go and whatever you do, you will now remember that you are a prostitute."

...

Kipper spent the next couple of days pulling together any dirt he had on Christine, certain that after the events of the Feast of Beasts, she would try to end the arrangement. He was dumbfounded when he read the email Christine sent to him about a week later.

"Dear Kipper,

Thank you for bringing that gambling opportunity to my attention, please let me know if any similar opportunities present themselves in the future. In the meantime, the next work event is in four days' time and I would like to organise another coin flip.

This time I will be providing the coin."

...

Over the next five years a lot changed for Christine, she had the contacts and funding needed to strike out on her own and as such became the CEO of her own company, Coinflip Investment Consultancy. As a consultant she met every person of influence in the financial world, expanded her circles greatly, and with it her company became the same boring safe profitable venture that all established firms eventually become.

The one constant in her life was the arrangement with Kipper. After the first Feast of Beasts Christine began dieting and hitting the gym even harder to keep her body on par with Starla's, which paid dividends when in the following feast she was auctioned for $15,000 and got away with giving a private dance to a mid-level investor she had spent the previous day berating for his risk averse portfolio. The next year she broke the mould to be part of the first group of female attenders of the Feast of Beasts, mainly so she could put in a bid on Starla at the auction. She bid $10 on her, and knowing what that entailed, the men let her take Starla back to her room and use a strap on to submit her to the same humiliating sex she had received two years prior.