The Arrangment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Outside the Feast of Beasts Christine kept pushing herself with the bets. Between them her and Starla had streaked more events, given more lap dances and exposed themselves to such a wide range of people that "the masked whore" was now a legend among her circles

With her legendary status came a new angle of flexibility in the arrangement. Before Christine could not prostitute herself as she would not have been able to explain why she needed to keep the mask on. Now she and Starla could flip a coin to see who had to fulfil the worst machinations of Kipper's clients who requested the legendary prostitute.

There were some innovations over the years as flipping the first 50¢ Christine had earned as a prostitute began to wear thin. They began betting on sporting events or meaningless things like whether an odd or even number of people turned up to watch the masked whore get a public whipping. Once at a charity casino night, Christine and Starla competed to see who could get the most chips in an hour, with the loser having to sleep with the highest roller of the night. Starla won by sitting and having a drink, watching as Christine put all her chips on red only to have them taken away by lucky 13.

It was after five years and a self-made success not dependent on anyone that Christine felt comfortable enough to push her boundaries further. It was during the summer holidays, when the jetsetters buzzing around the world made conferences few and far between, so Christine felt the itch for risk even more intensely. She was waiting in Kipper's room with Starla, due to flip a coin to see whose naked body would be photographed for that year's Feast of Beasts invitations.

"How are you doing today Starla?" Christine asked.

"I'm alright." She replied with a sigh, leading Christine to give her a friendly nudge to prompt her further. "I know most people would kill to be in my position, $125,000 a year to do half a job is nothing to be sniffed at, but it does take away a lot of my freedom."

"How so?" Christine asked.

"Well I have to keep my hair brunette and long, can't get any of the piercings or tattoos I want, can't let myself go or get too buff, can't take a holiday because a bet may come in. I don't want to give up this sweet deal but sometimes I get tired of being you." Christine thought on this for a moment, then leapt up and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. By the time Kipper arrived Christine thrust the list into his hands.

First flip: heads, we keep our hair long and brunette. Tails, Starla decides our new hairstyle.

Second flip: heads, nothing happens. Tails we get a matching tattoo (Starla's choice).

Third flip: heads, nothing happens. Tails we get matching piercings (Starla's choice).

Fourth flip: heads Starla and I have the same gym regimen for the month (Starla's choice). Tails, Starla and I are banned from the gym and must eat takeaway every day for a month.

Fifth flip: heads, nothing happens. Tails, I pay for Starla to go on holiday for two weeks while I take over all her duties.

Sixth flip: heads, nothing happens. Tails, Kipper starts the rumour that the masked whore is actually a wealthy lady paying for humiliation.

Bonus flip if the above is tails: heads, nothing happens. Tails, I appear unmasked on the invitations to the Feast of Beasts.

Kipper read the page intently, while Christine looked on with wild chaos in her eyes. Finally he looked up at Christine and simply said,

"Hand me your coin."

Starla found out after Kipper what was happening and couldn't believe her eyes as her boss tossed the coin into the air for the first time.

"Heads, I'm afraid you're stuck with long brunette hair." He announced, giving Starla and Christine long enough to relish the moment before once again tossing the coin into the air.

"Heads again. Sorry Starla, this isn't your night." Christine was reeling, she was putting it all on the line and was still coming out on top, although it was the later flips that worried her. Her stomach somersaulted with the coin as it was once again tossed in the air.

"Tails, finally. So Starla, think about what you want pierced." Christine's first loss and her stomach sank, she started to wonder where on her body would end up threaded with tacky jewellery but was interrupted by the coin once again flying into the air.

"Heads, I'm not going to say I'm sad my highest earning girl doesn't have to get fat." Kipper acknowledged, while Christine wondered what kind of gym regimen Starla had in mind. Sensing that the next two coin flips were the most climactic Kipper gave a slight pause before flipping the coin into the air again.

"Tails," he announced. "Well it looks like we're going to have to make some arrangements after this." Christine's heart dropped, two weeks of being a whore. Kipper decided to give that a moment to sink in, before gearing up for the grand finale coin flip. The coin whistled through the sky and he snatched it out of the air.

"Tails, I promise to be subtle, and take appropriate measures to make sure nobody takes the mask off while Starla is on holiday, but in no time at all, everyone is going to be wondering who the masked whore is. That is unless this next coin comes up tails." Kipper announced, lining up to toss the coin again. Suddenly he paused. "Hold on, I've had an idea. You told me it's the uncertainty and risk you like, so how about we stretch that out some more. How about we flip your coin, but you don't see the result. Later, at the photoshoot we take two pictures of you, one with the mask and one without. You will find out whether our coin flip was heads or tails when you receive your invitation in the post.

Christine thought about it, this could mean weeks, maybe even months of that familiar tingle of risk when the coin is in the air, living her day to day life knowing that at any moment her naked truth could be landing on her co-workers doorsteps. She couldn't agree fast enough.

Kipper tossed the coin in the air. The world ground to a halt, the ringing in Christine's ears a harbinger of her total and final humiliation. Her heart beat a mile a minute while her lungs strained to hold onto every ounce of breath in them, Kipper grabbed the coin and showed the result to Starla, their grins grew and Christine had no idea.

...

Christine got home from work to find the usual pile of post on her doormat. She was not concentrating as lots had been happening recently. The rumour had turned into a firestorm of speculation, everyone wanted to figure out who the masked whore was. At one point she found out about a betting pool among the men and her heart fluttered to see she was in the top three shortest odds. Tonight of all nights her mind was a whirr of dark thoughts, Starla was currently on a plane to Ibiza and she had to get ready for her first shift as a week-long prostitute. But as she tossed the pile of post to one side she noticed a thick black envelope, with her name and address written in fine gold calligraphy, she instantly recognised this as an invite to the Feast of Beasts. The ringing in her ears returned as she slid a finger under the envelope.

She opened the envelope to see her naked body on a bed of feathers, her newly pierced nipples and clit on full display. As she moved her eyes up her body, she eventually looked into her own eyes, and sighed with relief to see her mask in place. She pinned the invite to her notice board and continued getting ready for her first night of fucking strangers for money.

...

After a couple of weeks working two jobs, Christine was exhausted. Each night had found her at a different wealthy penthouse, selling her body to men who wanted to feel like they were violating someone they knew. Kipper had carefully screened the clients to people he had dirt on so every John knew a dire punishment was waiting if they took off Christine's mask.

This didn't stop men from speculating. For three of the clients, they decided to call Christine by another woman's name the whole time they were fucking her, the minute chance they were right providing a unique fetish for Christine to indulge. Needless to say those particular clients did not treat Christine well and Christine was always disappointed that none of the clients who indulged this fantasy had correctly guessed her identity.

Nevertheless Christine was relieved to hear Starla was back in the country and she would get her evenings back for relaxation. She had decided that after two weeks of being a whore she had earned a break and that she wouldn't do anything again until the Feast of Beasts in a month's time. Soaking in a bath thinking about the life Starla was back to, she felt relief at not having to prostitute herself out any more. It was the most degrading two weeks of her life and she was not in a hurry to relive it.

After a week of evenings to herself, Christine's mind began to wander again. The Feast of Beasts was approaching and although she was still feeling the effects of her last gamble, she was eager to keep pushing herself, the rumours surrounding the masked whore heightening the scale of the risk and the anticipation of the high from walking that tightrope. Christine opened a word document and began to plan.

Two weeks later she attached the document to an email and sent it to Kipper.

...

The Feast of Beasts had been a raucous affair as always, the festival of scantily clad women delighting the crowd of those too wealthy for manners or restraint.

The masked whore was on everybody's minds and lips. She had appeared on the invite so everyone assumed she must be coming, but there was no sign of her among the waiting staff. Even more cryptically, each place setting had a piece of paper on it with the question 'Who do you think is the masked whore? Write your answer below and hand this slip to the waitress.'

Pudding was finished and the guests were drinking aperitifs, wondering why the auction was so delayed, when a Kipper took to the stage.

"Honoured guests!" He announced, "Tonight we have an extra special presentation just for you. So first some background, I'm sure you have all heard rumours of the masked whore working at one of your companies. Well it is true, and tonight she's willing to put everything on the line just for the thrill of it. So once again please welcome back to the Feast of Beasts, the masked whore!"

From behind the curtain, Christine emerged pushing a table on wheels. She was wearing all the accoutrements of a dancer from Las Vegas; the white feathered headdress extending down her head into her mask, with a matching feather bustle cascading from her garter belt down the small of her back. All she was missing was any items of clothing to cover her body. A small camera pointing down on the table activated, projecting onto the wall behind a simple roulette wheel.

"Our masked whore here has designed a lovely game to gauge how clever she has been at keeping her identity secret." Kipper announced taking out a bag filled with slips of paper. "I'm going to go through your guesses one at a time, each time I pull out a piece of paper with the masked whore's real name on it, we're going to take a spin on the roulette wheel to see what happens to her." Next to the projection of wheel, the first of Christine's punishments appeared:

Red: Kipper reveals an embarrassing fact.

Black: put a dildo in your pussy.

0: all or nothing.

"You may be wondering what 'all or nothing' means. Well if 0 comes up on the roulette wheel, the masked whore is going to flip a coin. Heads and she wins, the game is over and she retreats to a changing room backstage. Tails and she takes off her mask and we play a far more punishing game." The guests murmured about the possibilities ahead of them, Christine gulped at the huge risk she was taking, and Kipper began removing paper from the bag, letting Christine watch as he opened each one in turn.

Christine had prepared this with the memory of the betting pool fresh in her mind. There were at least 20 women on that list and she was riding high at 5 to 1 odds. The guest list for the Feast of Beasts was around a hundred people so if everything tracked her name would be pulled about 20 times, making all or nothing likely but not certain. It was a bad sign when the second piece of paper Kipper pulled had her name on it.

The roulette wheel spun and with every click of the ball bearing Christine's heart skipped a beat. 25, red.

"Fun fact, this lady paid $250,000 to be humiliated, she doesn't even enjoy humiliation she enjoys the risk, like the world's sluttiest Daredevil." Christine felt her heart sink having everyone know the details of her arrangement, even if she did write the embarrassing facts herself. As the audience laughter died down, Kipper pulled out another piece of paper and showed it to Christine, her name almost jumping off the paper and slapping her in the face.

"At this rate we won't need to remove her mask, everybody clearly already knows who you are." Kipper quipped as he spun the roulette wheel again. 10, black.

Christine unclipped the bustle from the garter belt to stop the feathers getting in the way before reaching through the curtain under the table and pulling out a red glittery dildo. She looked out over the audience while she squatted down and eased the phallus into her pussy, letting out a degraded moan. The display updated.

Red: Kipper reveals an embarrassing fact.

Black: put a butt plug in your ass.

0: all or nothing.

Christine awkwardly stood next to Kipper as he pulled more paper out of the bag, to her relief there were a few more incorrect guesses before she saw her name again. Her eyes went wide as she saw the ball bump into the 0 buffer, before just filling over into 32, red.

"Fun fact: the masked whore was worth millions of dollars when she first sold her body for sex. Her client paid a single dollar." Christine's blush was noticeable as Kipper continued to pull out slips of paper. Sooner than she thought Christine was once again spinning the wheel. 22, black.

Christine had done bits and pieces of butt stuff during her time as the masked whore but not enough to be used to it. She pulled out a butt plug her co-workers would consider moderate, but that was the largest Christine had ever taken. As she slowly slid it inside of her with one hand, the other holding the dildo in place, the screen updated again.

Red: Kipper reveals an embarrassing fact.

Black: pound your pussy with the dildo until you cum.

0: all or nothing.

Christine was taking longer than first thought with the butt plug so Kipper went ahead and continued pulling out slips of paper. The butt plug had barely slotted into place as Christine saw Kipper dangling another slip with her name on it. The ball was released again into the roulette wheel and once again Christine squirmed with humiliation and dread. 4, black.

For the first time in the night the crowd's stunned silence was replaced with a cheer. People began to share their guesses, trying to work out Christine's identity based on how often her name was getting pulled. Meanwhile Christine walked to the edge of the stage and sat down, giving the crowd a clear view of her pussy as she began to slide the dildo in and out of her, her heavy breathing beginning to turn into light moans as Kipper continued with his task and the display updated.

Red: Kipper reveals an embarrassing fact.

Black: pick the largest audience member to give a blow job to.

0: all or nothing.

This time there was more of a wait before the next correct guess was pulled. Leading many to conclude that the masked whore had just had a run of bad luck even though she had not brought herself to cum yet, Kipper decided for the sake of brevity to spin the wheel. 12, red.

"Fun fact: in case you were wondering what this whore does with the money she earns fucking her co-workers, she keeps it for masked whore expenses such as those piercings and tonight's outfit."

Christine continued to pound her pussy, feeling herself coming close to climaxing despite the humiliating facts and gawking faces. She closed her eyes as tight as possible and felt a wave of pleasure hit her body. When she opened her eyes again Kipper was holding another sheet of paper with her name on. The roulette wheel spun and instead of having a moment to catch her breath, Christine was once again getting her high from the risk of what was coming. As the ball spun Christine stood up, leaving the dildo on the floor, the butt plug still churning inside of her. 16, red.

"Fun fact, when she's at home alone and wants to get in the mood for masturbation, the masked whore looks up videos of herself on porn websites."

Christine was regaining her composure and chanced a look at the bag of names, it was only about half empty, the thought of this being the halfway point filled her with a dread, a dread that only intensified as Kipper pulled out her name again and spun the wheel. The ball once again followed its course, pre-set by physics when Kipper released it only for Christine to await her pre-determined fate. Christine's stomach dropped through the floor as the result she had been dreading came up, 0.

The crowd went wild as Christine took her coin from a smiling Kipper, but for Christine the world was silent, this was the coin toss to end all coin tosses, gambling without a net. As the coin flew into the air, she knew that her life would change forever if she didn't see a face when she opened her hand.

The audience's cheers turned to an intense silence as the masked whore caught the coin and stared into her hand. Everyone tried desperately to discern the result from her response, her body language, and emotions that could be gleaned through the mask. The masked whore turned to the audience, and with quivering hands, reached to the back of her head and gripped the base of her mask. Her lips visibly quivering as she lifted it from her face and dropped it to her side.

"I am Christine Andrews, and I am the masked whore!" She yelled to the baying crowd of her friends and colleagues. A single tear ran unnoticed down her cheek. Kipper waited for the crowd to calm down before stepping forward to continue the evening.

"Now we did mention a more punishing game if our masked whore were unmasked. After all, we still have about half a bag of names to go through here. So let's update the forfeits." The screen changed:

Red: Christine reveals an embarrassing fact about herself.

Black: Christine goes to work naked for a week.

0: Christine quits her job to become a full time whore.

There was genuine shock among the crowd as a look of dread crossed Christine's face, now apparent to all. Kipper pulled out a few names before stopping to show Christine her name and spinning the roulette wheel. 30, red. Instead of Kipper reading out the fun fact, now Christine was reading them, adding to her humiliation as she revealed embarrassing truths to the audience.

"Fun fact, there have been eight separate occasions where someone has paid less than $10 to fuck me." She announced. Kipper pulled another slip out of the bag and immediately spun the wheel again, clearly Christine was not as good at hiding her identity as she thought. 26, black.

"Well done anyone who works for Christine or has meetings with her next week." Kipper announced as Christine sighed. The board updated.

Red: Christine reveals an embarrassing fact about herself.

Black: in every golf tournament for a year, a fuck from Christine will be the prize for winning.

0: Christine quits her job to become a full time whore.

Christine continued to pace nervously as Kipper pulled out a few more slips, drawing Christine's name again and spinning the wheel. 13, black.

Christine began to feel feint, she had picked the worst possible punishments for herself, cocky that she would never have to do them, and now she had signed up to be violated over the year by whichever posh prick was the best at knocking a ball into a hole that week. The board updated.