The Arrival Ch. 02

Story Info
Two lovers spend the weekend learning more about each other.
3.1k words
3.87
3.3k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** This is a continuation of 'The Arrival' story. If you haven't read the first chapter, I suggest you do that before reading this one. Thanks for reading! **

Viola was surprised at how quickly Zyair could recover. It hadn't even been 10 minutes and he was already rock solid, for the second time.

She took his dick in her hand and gasped, but he didn't notice. He made her hand look so small and she wondered how something so thick could fit inside her. Her mind started to race as she thought about all the things she wanted to do to him. Then, with eagerness, she started to make long but slow strokes on his penis, looking up at him as he laid sprawled out on his back. His eyes were closed, and his head was resting on the pillow. She had never seen a man look so peaceful and relaxed; completely and utterly vulnerable.

As she continued to stroke, she leaned down and shoved the tip of his dick into the opening of her mouth, just enough to suck it while she flicked her tongue side to side. A light stream of precum moistened her lips and she immediately knew what she was doing to him. His face was riddled with torment as she continued to tease him.

Although she knew his size was too much for her to handle, Viola shoved his dick so far into her mouth it touched the back of her throat. She gagged a little and Zyair's head shot up as he yelped, "Oh, fuck." He laid his head back down and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. "My God, that feels so good. Keep going." His voice was hoarse and his breathing shallow. She paused for a second and then slowly pulled her head away, leaving a string of saliva as she did.

She could taste another stream of precum as her lips surrounded the thickness of his shaft. His penis flexed as she continued to suck and stroke in rhythmic motion. Her throat was a bit tender from deep throating the first time, but she desperately wanted to try again. Nothing mattered more than his pleasure. She grabbed the base of his dick with one hand and thrust it all inside. Her mouth was barely wide enough to take it all. Zyair let out a hiss and grabbed her head with both hands. She relaxed her throat as he gently pushed her head into him. His dick going deeper and deeper with each pulse.

"Stick your tongue out for me," he demanded.

She complied and as she did, his dick went so far down her throat her tongue was almost touching his balls. She gagged but didn't pull away. Her eyes were watering, and her mascara started running down her face. Her stomach fluttered and her core tingled. She could feel herself getting wet, but she didn't touch herself. Instead, she grabbed onto the side of Zyair's hips to stabilize herself and pushed as deep as she could go. She couldn't breathe momentarily, but somehow that felt good. Zyair released his hands and she pulled away, coughing and catching her breath. His dick was covered in her saliva and as soon as she caught her breath, her mouth was on it again, sucking furiously as she stroked it with one hand. She could feel him swell and his skin started to tighten.

"Whoa, slow down. You are going to make me come if you keep going at it like that," Zyair said, his voice low.

Just like that, Viola sped up. Sucking harder and shoving his dick deeper into her mouth. She didn't need her hand anymore. The suction she made with her lips and the way she moved up and down on his dick was enough to send him over the edge.

"I'm going to come," he growled. "Let me pull out."

Viola wanted to taste him and didn't want to waste a drop. Instead of obeying his command, she pushed him deeper inside. Realizing what she was doing, Zyair placed his hands on her head, gripping her hair as he began to convulse. Hot, sweet fluid began to shoot deep into the back of Viola's throat. Zyair moaned loudly as it did, not able to contain himself. Hearing him moan turned her on even more than she already was. Her clit was swollen, and her opening was dripping with wetness in between her legs. She had never been with anyone so vocal and she enjoyed every second of it. It was possible that if this moment lasted a few moments longer, she might have come herself.

She tried to swallow as much as she could as his dick pulsed inside her, but she couldn't take it all. Some of his ejaculate spilled from the side of her mouth. As she pulled away from him, she wiped the corner of her mouth with her finger and then stuck it in her mouth.

"Mmmmm," she moaned.

Heavy breathing, Zyair said, "Holy, fuck. How are you this good?"

Viola grinned and said, "I could say the same to you."

Completely satisfied, Zyair leaned down to motion to her for a kiss. Shifting her body, she moved up, so she was laying on top of him. She looked deep into his eyes and then pressed her lips to his. The kiss was long and intense. They both had a craving for each other that couldn't be satisfied completely.

Exhausted from travelling all day, Zyair closed his eyes and fell asleep. Viola's head was rested on him and she could feel his chest rise and fall. His heart was beating rhythmically. She laid there for a while, savouring the moment. Their bodies were slick and sticking to each other, but she didn't care.

Zyair stirred and mumbled, "hmmm, how long was I out?"

"Not long," Viola whispered back.

"You must have really worn me out," He said with a chuckle.

"Get used to it," she replied.

"I could definitely get used to waking up next to you every day," Zyair said as he pulled her in closer.

"Let's get some food. I am getting hungry and no one wants to see me get hangry."

"Sounds intriguing. Maybe I do want to see it. I want to see every part of you."

Viola smiled and got out of bed.

"I'm going to speak for everyone involved and say that is not a good idea."

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because I can get really snappy and mean."

"Nothing I can't handle. I have dealt with brats far worse than you, don't worry."

"Who said I was a brat?" She spun around and replied quickly, taken aback by that comment.

"No one. I just have a sense for that type of thing."

"Hmmm," she replied.

"There is a lot you don't know about me, Viola. But I am hoping that over time, you can see that part of me."

"That is awfully cryptic."

"I know, but I don't want to scare you away just yet. I kind of like you," he said with a wink.

Viola rolled her eyes at his cheesy joke and said, "Alright, but you know you can tell me anything, right?"

"I know, you just have to trust me on this one."

Viola nodded. Zyair smiled but he didn't move. He was admiring the beautiful woman in front of him. He couldn't believe that he was actually there. He had been dreaming of this day for so long. His love for this woman was unmatched by anyone else who had been in his life previously. But it was too soon to tell her that. So, he would wait. Wait for the perfect moment to tell her that, and all his deep, dark secrets.

*********

They spent the rest of the evening talking, eating and exploring the cute little mountain town. It truly was one of the most romantic places they could have gone.

"What do you want to be when you grow up," Zyair said jokingly.

"I am already grown up," Viola replied.

"No, that's not what I mean. I am talking about what you want to do for the rest of your life."

Slightly thrown off by the question, Viola pondered and then answered. "Oh, that's a tough question. I used to think I had my life figured out, but now I just don't know. I want to travel and experience life but at the same time, I want to start my own business and be my own boss. I guess I just have to figure out how to do both." She paused for a moment. "All I know for sure is that I don't want to become complacent with my life."

"I love your drive and your zest for life. It is so rare these days. Everyone is just stuck in the same mindset. Wake up, go to work, go home, sleep and repeat. But to me, that's not really living."

Viola nodded in agreement.

Their conversation went on for hours, neither of them paying attention to the time. They were lost in each other.

"Let's head back up to our room. There is a jacuzzi up there with our name on it," Zyair said flirtatiously.

"Now you're speaking my language," Viola said as she shivered slightly. She felt cold and knew the warm water would warm her up right away.

They got to the room and Viola walked straight over to the jacuzzi to fill it up. Zyair went to the mini fridge and grabbed a bottle of sparkling wine. He popped it open and filled up two glasses. Strolling over to Viola, he handed her a glass.

"Cheers," he said.

She took the glass and clinked it with his. They both took a drink and put their glasses down. Zyair walked over to Viola and stood as close as he could, towering over her. He raised his hand and placed it gently on the base of her neck. His big hand surrounded her entire neck. Her eyes locked with his. Running his thumb and fingers slowly up the length of her neck, he stopped and grabbed her by the chin. With some force, he squeezed her jaw and pulled her up for a kiss. Viola's mouth opened slightly as she got ready for this mouth to consume hers. Their mouths joined.

He devoured her.

Their tongues danced as they tasted each other. The passion and intensity was growing with every passing minute.

Lost in the moment, they both forgot about the jacuzzi. Viola quickly ran over to the tub to turn off the water before it overflowed. Zyair was right behind her and as she turned around, his hands were immediately on her face and they were kissing again.

He started to undress her as quickly as he could, kissing and sucking on her neck as he gracefully pulled her dress over her head. Her beautiful, soft skin felt silky on his lips. He was torn. He wanted to take his time with her sweet body, but at the same time, he wanted to completely devour her. He chose the former.

Very slowly, he kissed down her neck to her collar bone. A small hiss escaped from her lips.

"You. Are. Delicious." Zyair said in between kisses.

He reached around to her back and unclasped her bra. He took a small step back and traced his fingers along her shoulders, releasing her straps. As they fell, the cups went with it, exposing her supple breasts. Zyair couldn't help but stare as he removed her bra. To him, her breasts were the perfect size. A little more than a handful but so perky and full. Her nipples betrayed her and became hard as soon as they were brushed by the cool air. A shiver brushed over her body as she stood in her panties and nothing else.

"Oh, my sweet girl. You're cold. Here, let's get you naked and into the warm jacuzzi."

Zyair brushed his fingers along the top of Viola's panties and then slowly pulled them down to her ankles. She stepped out of them, one foot at a time. She felt exposed but comfortable at the same time. Something about him made her feel that way. She felt like she knew him for many years.

In no time at all, Zyair pulled off his shirt and jeans. Below his abs, she could see the outline of his rock-hard cock in his boxer briefs. She still wasn't used to seeing him like that and was almost positive she never would. Holding her gaze with his, he pulled his underwear down around his ankles and stepped out of them the same way she did.

Completely naked, they stood there for a moment just staring at each other.

Viola shivered and it broke them out of their trance. They both climbed into the jacuzzi, one after another. The warm water encompassed their bodies and it made Viola smile.

"Turn on the jets, please," she beckoned.

"As you wish, my lady," Zyair responded cheekily.

He turned around and pushed a button on the side of the tub. A whirring sound came from beneath the water and bubbles began to form.

Zyair moved closer to Viola and took her mouth with his. Their kiss intensified and his hands were all over her body. He wanted to explore every inch of her and was extremely turned on by her. His hand slipped between her legs and he started to rub the outside of her opening. She grabbed his hard dick and began to rub it under water.

After a few minutes making out and rubbing each other, Zyair motioned to Viola to sit on the edge of the tub. She complied. As she did, he pulled her legs apart and placed his mouth on her clit. She braced herself by grabbing the side of the tub. His mouth and tongue felt so good and she knew it wouldn't be long until she was cumming all over his face.

"Yeah, just like that. Don't stop," she said. Her voice was low, and he could tell she was as turned on as he was.

Zyair kept going, licking and sucking on her clit like it was the last thing he was going to do on this earth. He reached up and grabbed one of her nipples. She let out a moan. His dick grew harder every time she moaned.

Zyair picked up the pace, knowing she was getting close. He squeezed her nipple harder and rolled it between his fingers. She started to rock her hips and reached down to grab his hair. Pulling him closer to her, she started to pulse. Her head flew back as she orgasmed. Water was sloshing everywhere, and she moaned so loudly that it could easily be heard over the sound of the jets.

After she was finished, Zyair moved beside her and sat on the edge of the tub.

"Did that feel good, baby girl?"

"OMG, yes! That was amazing. Thank you," she replied, still out of breath.

"Good, I am glad. There is one problem though."

"What's that?" She asked.

"You didn't ask permission before you came. Do you know what that means?"

Looking puzzled, she shook her head.

"It means that you must be spanked. I told you yesterday that you have to ask me before you cum."

Viola didn't make a sound. She was shocked but surprisingly turned on by this sudden confidence that was coming from him. She hadn't seen this side of him before.

"Is that too much for me to ask, baby girl?"

Viola paused for a moment.

She shook her head again.

"Good girl. Now come over here and lay across my knees."

Viola hesitated for a second but then bent down and laid across Zyair. Her ass was exposed, and her breasts were pressed against his knees.

"I am going to spank you now, okay?"

She didn't make a sound.

"Viola, sweetie. You have to give me permission or I cannot punish you. I will not do it without your consent. If you do not enjoy it as much as I do, I will stop. Do you understand?"

She tried to speak but her throat was so dry. She nodded.

"Yes or no." Zyair demanded.

"Yes."

As soon as the word left her mouth, Zyair's hand was on her ass. It came down so fast, she didn't even realize what was happening until she felt the sting on her cheek.

Her core tightened and she could feel the hardness of his cock pressed against her. She didn't realize how good it would feel to be spanked like that.

"I am going to spank you again."

And he did.

He spanked her just as hard as the first time and she gasped. It might have been from the pain or the sudden force coming down onto her. She didn't know. Either way, she liked it.

"Okay, now come here."

Zyair lifted Viola up and gently kissed her lips. She returned his kiss deeply and with passion. She wanted him right then and there.

Without hesitation, she got up and straddled him on the edge of the tub. She reached below and grabbed the base of his shaft, guiding it into her tight, wet opening. She struggled to take it in at first and he gasped as she tried to guide it in.

She moved slowly up and down on his dick, stretching her insides to make him fit. Each time she moved, it went a little further inside her. She pulled him closer and shoved her breast in his face. She moaned as soon as he took her nipple in his mouth.

She continued to rock until he was completely inside of her. The last push made her moan, and she grabbed his face and kissed him.

She picked up the pace, rocking her hips back and forth. She could feel the orgasm start to build so she went deeper and faster. He got harder inside her as she did. She felt as if he was close to an orgasm as well.

"Finish with me," she said.

"Okay," he replied.

She kept riding his dick until they both reached climax, moaning together.

At that moment, as they were sitting there, she felt something more. She felt a certain connection to him.

Then she felt her ass cheek sting and she was brought back to reality.

Who was this man, that she thought she knew? Guess she would have to wait to find out.