The Arsonist

Story Info
Playing with fire on Valentine's Day.
5.4k words
4.09
10.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rewind64
Rewind64
62 Followers

Kacey turned the radio up as loud as it would go, wiggled in her seat, and sang Honkey Tonk Women at the top of her lungs! Work was over for the week, and Mick Jagger's wailing only intensified her desire to be wild and free, to shuck responsibilities and revel in selfish pleasure!

Her yellow Super Sport was humming responsively along the road, complying with her every command and helping draw attention to its beautiful blonde driver.

The turn was coming up; she had only to continue straight for 45 more miles to get to her fiancé; to surprise him with her change of plans, to spend tonight and every night this weekend in his loving arms after hours of wild and crazy sex!

Heart beating wildly, she... turned left... and a sense of naughtiness washed over her, turning her warm and red.

She SHOULD NOT be doing this! It's crazy, dangerous, BAD -- all the things she has avoided for twenty of her twenty-one years!

Well, not counting fucking her boyfriend / now fiancé, a few hundred times without benefit of wedlock. She wasn't counting that as "bad" because, one; he was her one true love and soul mate, and, two; they were now engaged to be married.

Okay, maybe fucking him three weeks after they met was a bit bad, but, really - she already knew he was her soul mate and she would marry him, so how was that wrong?

She had maintained her maidenhead past her twentieth birthday, while most of her friends were fucking, getting knocked up and/or married, and having kids. They made fun of "the virgin old maid" and predicted she would die alone and unloved - literally.

She resented that, but even more resented their stories of intense nightly orgasms at the hands and cocks of their loving husbands... while she slept alone and lonely.

And so, she had allowed herself to succumb to Terry's skilled seduction.

She had been forewarned to expect the first time to be messy, painful, and not much fun, but they were wrong on all three counts. Sure, there was a little bloody show on the sheets afterward, and there was a moment of discomfort at the start, but neither of those negated the pleasure of having her love's hard cock in her little coochie for the first time!

No, she did not have some mind-blowing climax, but the feelings she experienced were more powerful and fulfilling than anything she'd ever felt before; even if she had enjoyed orgasms before.

Blue jean-clad legs wrapped around a guy she was madly humping had resulted in more than one climax, while preserving her precious cherry, but that experience was pretty weak compared to actual intercourse. A fleshy, thick, male appendage inserted inside one's vagina resulted in much more intense pleasure than rough jeans rubbing against one's panties-covered clit.

Having a thick 7.5 inch cock working its way inside, parting your folds, filling your love canal, reaching places no finger or tongue had gone before -- well, that set off tingles, sparkles, tremors, and gushes she had never before experienced.

Terry had apologized for his inability to get her off that first time, explaining he'd never been in a chamber that tight, wet, quivering, and hot before, and he couldn't control himself! He promised to do better in the future, and he had certainly kept that promise!

That he dearly loved to kiss, fondle, and taste every part of her before they coupled, including her fuzzy little kitty, certainly contributed to his success.

By the time he got around to inserting his cock, her nipples were hard points, her skin was on fire, she had soaked the bed or backseat or floor or table -- whatever she was lying on - and she had already been begging for him to fuck her since forever! So having a few orgasms while being skillfully fucked by a big cock was not that great a surprise -- although it was greatly appreciated.

What WAS a great surprise was discovering the volcano inside the calm, collected, composed, and seemingly cool Princess. Once the lid was blown, however, they quickly learned she was filled with juices so hot, rich, and powerful that Terry likened them to pyroclastic flow.

Even more surprising, given her status as 20-year vestal virgin, was realizing that she was now almost incapable of controlling the eruption of her lust. After all those years of control and denial, she found she simply could not get enough!

Terry called her insatiable; she feared he was correct.

Regardless of how long or how many times they fucked, or how many orgasms she had, she would want another... and another.

They had lived together and been all but inseparable from that afternoon of discovery until she began her new job as a teacher in her hometown a few months ago, in August. His presence and passion had eased and restrained the uncontrollable want, and kept her from wearing out so many batteries.

Nonetheless, her wanton pussy needed attention so often there was little time for other pursuits, even those she previously enjoyed, like dancing.

Now they were 70 miles apart...

Terry had a lucrative part-time job that funded his remaining year of graduate school, so he kept their apartment and she moved in with her parents. They talked on the phone nightly, and she came back to Austin almost every Friday as soon as school let out.

They made love and fucked as much as humanly possible, from her arrival on Friday until she left very early on Monday morning, eschewing friends, social opportunities, and even food, in favor of satisfying their lust for one another.

Today being St. Valentine's Day, they should be sharing a steak, followed by him licking chocolate and whipped cream off her body for desert, as he had done last year.

Instead, he was involved in some stupid class project that would keep him occupied from early until late each day! She wasn't keen on settling for left overs, so they had reluctantly agreed she would stay at home this weekend and recuperate.

But then she got a better offer.

****

"All but inseparable" meant they had been apart at times during the past year. During one such time, on a summer Thursday, several friends of Terry's had come by to see him, only to learn he was working the late shift so he could be off all weekend.

He and Kacey were leaving early Friday morning to spend the Memorial Day weekend camping at a remote site on the northwestern side of Lake Buchanan. He had procured a tiny bikini for her and a speedo for himself that neither would wear in front of anyone they knew. He had secured a campsite on a point located on private land that could only be accessed by one road, or a boat. Their plans were to spend the long weekend naked, swimming, and making love... or fucking, as the mood dictated.

Not expecting company and resigned to waiting for her honey to get there sometime after eleven, she had showered and washed her hair after sunning and swimming during the afternoon. She wandered around naked for a while, reveling in the cool air caressing her skin, before donning a pair of hip hugger short shorts and a thin polyester tank top that left her belly bare and her nipples protruding.

Terry would walk in, take one look at his insatiable little minx, and ravage her -- she could hardly wait! She was so anxious she considered getting an early start with one or a few of her toys. She nixed that idea because it was too early to unleash the slut in her; the wait was going to be long enough, without the lava swirling in her molten core!

Her nails were freshly painted and her long blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. She was considering whether or not to eat something when she heard jovial voices and the doorbell rang.

Peering through the dirty peephole, she saw three young men and two young women clustered on the porch. She didn't really recognize any of the men, but the closer of the women looked somewhat familiar, so she opened the door.

Coop, Rob, and Mike were standing there grinning. Jana and Dina shrieked and pulled her into a three-way embrace. She shrieked in response, returned their hugs, and invited everyone inside.

All were among Terry's "friends" from his wild undergrad days, although he would claim only Rob and Jana as real friends. His relationship with the other two men was more "friendly rivals", and his relationship with Dina had been cool at best since he broke up with her.

Still, they had gotten together and had fun before at dances and bars, so why not? Besides, each of the men was almost as sexy and good-looking as her fiancé, the two girls were gorgeous, they were here to party, and Kacey was lonely.

They enthusiastically greeted her with hugs and kisses, told her how GOOOD she looked, and asked where old ugly is. She let them know he had to work late, but would be home in about four hours, if they wanted to come back then.

Coop gave her a devilish smile and proposed, "How's about we bring in our half-gallon of tequila and use your blender to make some margaritas? We're getting a bit dry, and you look like you could use some salt and lime yourself!"

She could, and they did. By eight, they were on number 2 and she was feeling the buzz. At 8:20 they mixed a new pitcher, salted the rims, and poured another round. Kacey didn't know the proper ratio of tequila and triple sec to the mixer, but these were long on tequila and they were potent!

Lee Baby Simms was playing the top hits on KTSA as the background to their conversations, but when Hooked on a Feeling by BJ Thomas came on, Dina insisted they get up and dance to one of their Swiss Alp favorites.

Mike took Dina, Rob grabbed Jana, and Coop took Kacey in his arms.

Although they didn't know each other then, they had each danced many a mile to music by the Triumphs back when BJ was their lead singer, and that was an ongoing topic of conversation among the six while they danced.

Glen Campbell's Wichita Lineman started before they broke up, and Coop insisted they dance to his new favorite song. That led to belly rubbing as the attractive couples snuggled up to slow dance. Kacey was just buzzed enough to let Coop hold her against him, which provoked the inevitable hard on that he rubbed against her.

She knew better, but her inhibitions were inhibited after three potent margaritas, so she just enjoyed his muscled body and bold manliness as they shuffled slowly. The song ended just in time, as she was beginning to feel a tingle in her loins from his manhood rubbing on her.

She broke away, ordered him to get her another margarita, and then coaxed Jana and Dina to rock with her to Crimson and Clover by Tommy James and the Shondells, and then Papa's Got a Brand New Bag by Otis Redding.

The men watched, appreciated, applauded, and drank until a commercial came on and the pretty women returned to their seats. Coop had moved from a bar stool to the loveseat where Kacey had been sitting; he handed her a fresh drink, and resumed flirting with her.

His "flirting" wasn't only verbal compliments and teasing. It included his bare leg touching hers, and his arm around the back of her section of the small loveseat. From time to time, his hand touched her bare shoulder or neck, and, as he grew bolder, he gently stroked her back while they talked.

Dina and Jana were oblivious to the goings on in the loveseat, as Jana was sitting on Rob's lap whispering in his ear, and Dina was smooching with Mike.

Coop gestured toward them, winked, and leaned toward her. She hesitated, but yielded to his lips. Their kisses quickly grew hotter and wetter, and his hands began to roam.

She wasn't drunk, but the tequila had done its work in lowering her always weak resistance. Her legs spread as his insistent hands worked between them.

He soon reached her junction, and his big hand cupped and pressed her mons and pussy over her shorts. She moaned into his mouth, and his other big hand fell over her shoulder onto her handful titties. He squeezed the one, and pulled on the nipple with his fingers.

The ache inside became fiery and spread rapidly, inflaming her entire body. Coop moved his mouth to her ear and whispered, "Let's go to your bedroom. We need privacy."

She got up and led the way up the stairs, Coop following closely enough that his nose was almost against her round ass.

Had Terry worked the full shift, she would undoubtedly have enjoyed cock number two in her hotbox.

Coop had her tank pulled up within seconds after she lay on the bed, and was nuzzling and nibbling her luscious little titties. His hands explored where his mouth did not, and she was soon writhing under his ministrations.

His mouth slowly worked its way down below her navel. His hands pulled down on her shorts as his mouth relentlessly advanced toward her steaming caldron. She raised her hips to help him remove the shorts and panties.

Impatient, he stopped pulling when they reached her knees, and began licking her honey straight from the pot. She worked her shorts down her legs and kicked them off, and then spread her knees widely to give his broad shoulders room between them.

She watched his curly hair bob up and down through eyes hooded by passion, only noticing Dina and Mike watching when her head began flopping from side to side. Both were naked, their clothes piled at their feet. She idly noted how attractive they were, but her focus remained on the mouth between her legs.

Emboldened by her open-mouth whimpers and whines and her lack of modesty at being watched, Mike went around the bed and knelt beside it. Dina moved forward and knelt on the near side.

She signaled Mike, who lowered his head onto Kacey's heaving titty. Dina licked and caressed the other titty, and then gave Kacey an open mouth, tongue-filled kiss. Kacey moaned into her mouth, and thrust her hips up at Coop's mouth. She was close... so very, very close.

Mike was squeezing her tit with his hand and pulling on her nipple with his teeth; Dina's hand had her other nipple stretched out an inch or more, and her tongue was swiping at Kacey's tonsils.

Coop was sucking on her clit, had two fingers wagging in her cunt, and a middle finger wiggling in her butthole. Kacey was lost in the feelings, reveling in the ecstasy, enjoying mini-orgasms while building for the Big One. She had never been this turned on before, and was writhing uncontrollably under their combined assault.

There was no guilt, no second-guessing; she had long since surrendered to the overwhelming desire and excitement of three strangers using her tight body for their own and her own pleasure.

She heard Jana's exclamation from the guest bedroom, but it didn't register through her frenzy.

"Oh my God! That's Terry's car pulling into the parking lot!"

There was an immediate explosion of movement: Coop scrambled up from between her legs and hustled into the bathroom to wash his face.

Kacey lay stunned for a few more seconds, while Dina and Mike scrambled to retrieve and pull their clothing on. Dina stopped long enough to slap Kacey's face lightly and warn her to get cleaned up and dressed!

Jana and Rob ran down the stairs to meet and distract Terry, giving Kacey time to hustle in the bathroom, clean herself off with a washcloth and towel, throw her wet, slutty shorts and shirt in the laundry basket, and pull on a decent dress.

She quickly straightened her hair, fixed her lipstick, and hurried to the stairs.

Fate was on her side; their friendly next-door neighbor had stopped Terry and was telling him about his Memorial Day plans. By the time he broke free, Coop was making a new pitcher of margaritas, she was sitting on the bar stool, and the others were nonchalantly chattering on the couch and loveseat.

They greeted him jubilantly, acting as if they had just arrived and were waiting for him before drinking their second margaritas.

Kacey gave him a chaste kiss, said she was so glad he got off early, and listened as he explained his good fortune in the boss closing things down an hour early.

After they left around midnight, Kacey gave him and even more intense version of the good loving he had come to expect, and then said a silent prayer of thanks for the Lord keeping her from the consequences of her own bad decisions.

Their three-day weekend turned into a fuckfest on the lake!

His insatiable girlfriend wouldn't put on clothes or stop begging him for more! Her libido completely out of control, she had worn out his cock, his tongue, and his hands by Monday morning, stopping only long enough to scarf down whatever he could manage to prepare in the way of food.

Had he not brought her dildo and vibrator, he might have had to resort to asking for assistance from the boatloads of men who flew by going upriver, but cruised by as slowly as possible when they returned. Kacey, normally at least somewhat modest, was without compunction about her unabashed exhibitionism all weekend.

Terry wondered if it was him, the setting, or what set off her three-days of nymphomania. Although she never gave him a hint, having him fuck her ass while she plunged the dildo in and out and held the vibrator against her clit, was the results of her first four-way cluster on Thursday night.

Back at their apartment, she struggled to control her libido, but frequently succumbed to using a butt plug, the vibrator, the big dildo in her cunt, and the smaller one in her mouth, while he was at class or work. She even took one day off to pleasure herself without interruption.

It was good, but she needed more... more hands, mouths, tongues, and sex organs to use.

After a few weeks, the memories faded, the urgency passed, and she returned to her more normal need for sex several times a day. A couple of those Terry provided; the others she provided herself.

She had slipped one other time over the summer, but that ended with her settling for her admirer's finger providing a small climax, and her admirer settling for a hand job, in the backseat of a car at the drive in. She had agreed to go to help her girlfriend, who had a big crush on a guy who had a friend he needed a date for.

Her girlfriend swore Terry would never hear about it, so she yielded. He had to work anyway, so she wasn't depriving him of anything, she assured herself.

But in the dark back seat the friend had whispered words of admiration and lust, had gotten handsy, and she had yielded to the need he stirred. After, she thanked the Lord that it had been a double date, because she wanted to fuck him silly, and take a load of his cum home with her.

She knew Terry wouldn't have missed that, and it would have been their end, so she was thankful for the other couple.

After both failures, she swore she would never yield to temptation again. Yet, here she was, heading south toward Swiss Alp to meet Mike, Dina, and Coop.

The Traits were playing, she hadn't been to a dance since forever, and she was far too horny to sit at home with her parents, so when they invited her, her little pussy responded "Yes!"

****

Even as she pulled into the parking lot, she repeated her vow to behave and maintain control. Tonight she would lie to her fiancé, she would dance, rub bellies with other men, and maybe kiss a little... but she would not cheat!

No matter how many times she repeated her vow, or the emotion with which she pledged it, it sounded hollow. It rang even hollower when they greeted her with full body hugs and wet kisses, and Coop claimed her as they walked up the stairs into the old dancehall by putting his arm around her.

Tonight it was beer or Tequila Sunrise; knowing she shouldn't, she picked the tequila, and Coop poured her a strong one.

The Traits were rocking the first set; the four forced their way onto the dance floor and rocked as best one can in such crowded conditions. After working up a sweat in the chilly but crowded dancehall, they hurried back to their table for more drinks, and caught up with one another.

Rewind64
Rewind64
62 Followers
12