The Arsonist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since it was Valentine's Day, the second set featured mostly songs for lovers. The crowded dance floor concealed the roaming hands, the rubbing pelvises and thrusting hips, but not the hot kisses being exchanged. When the band took their second break, they went outside to their cars to cool off.

Coop was backed into his parking place, which was as far from the entrance as possible, in a dark and relatively deserted location. He bypassed the front doors and opened the back. She slid in, her dress riding up to give him a good look at her long, lovely legs and white satin panties.

Within a few minutes, the satin panties were on the floorboard and Kacey was on her back with one leg over the back seat and the other over the back of the front seat. Her dress was pulled down from the top, pulled up from the bottom, and bunched around her waist.

Coop's head was between her legs drinking her nectar, while one hand mauled her tits and the other held her tight little ass, with his thumb rimming her tiny asshole.

His expert cunnilingus got her off in record time, and he used the weakness following her orgasm to insert his size 8.5 cock in her tight cunt. She half-heartedly tried to fight him, for a few seconds, before succumbing to her own lust and giving him the fucking of his lifetime.

It took all the tissues in her purse to sop up their combined cum, which was running freely down the crack of her ass onto his seat. He didn't care; he was thoroughly, completely sated, lying there in a stupor.

She, on the other hand, was ready to get naked and get serious!

When he recovered a bit, he asked if she was ready to go back inside and dance. She laughed, said she would make squishing noise if they did, and asked what happened to his promise of a night of delight in a Schulenburg motel.

He pulled on his pants, ran to Mike's car, and told them Kacey was ready to go to the motel. They thought that was grand idea, and fired up the engine. He hustled back, saw she was situated in the middle of the front seat, and fired up his engine.

Their room had two double beds, and Mike and Jana were already sitting on one. She raised her eyebrows at Coop, who shrugged and explained, "Since they participated the first time, we thought you wouldn't mind."

She shrugged, gave them a welcoming smile, asked Coop to unzip her dress, and stepped out of it. Her panties were in her purse and she hadn't worn a bra, so she stood there naked and unashamed.

Three sets of clothes were shucked in record time, while she pulled the covers back and lay down in the middle of the bed.

They encircled her, with Dina at the foot and a man on each side. She pulled her knees up and spread them, giving Dina a shot at her pink core. Dina moaned, crawled up on the bed, and buried her head between Kacey's thighs.

Coop and Mike could hear Dina slurping as she bobbed, and their cocks grew and hardened.

Locking her slender legs around Dina's head, Kacey reached for the two cocks. She pumped and then pulled on each until their owners had to kneel on either side of the bed so she could lick them, in turn.

The men groaned, in turn, as she masturbated one and sucked the other, in turn.

Dina's ministrations were having an affect; Kacey thrust her hips upward in a rhythm that matched the fingers probing her sodden pussy and tight little asshole. Dina latched onto Kacey's clit with her lips, sucked, and then tongued her prize.

Kacey swallowed Mike's cock in her passion, and he released a hot stream into her questing mouth. She swallowed his seed greedily, pulled him out, and turned her oral attentions to Coop.

Her legs fell apart, freeing Dina, who needed attention too. She pulled Coop's cock out of Kacey's mouth, and athletically turned to assume the sixty-nine position. When her soaked cunt felt Kacey's mouth, she locked her knees around Kacey's head and rolled over so Kacey was on top, kneeling over Gina's face.

She gestured up at Coop, who crawled around behind Kacey's ass and stuck his cock in her pussy; Kacey moaned into Dina's cunt and wiggled her hips to help him get deeply seated.

Dina licked his balls, and then returned to licking the exposed portion of Kacey's cunt as his staff began plunging in and out.

Mike thought his cock was spent, but watching the tangled bodies caused it to stiffen. He couldn't immediately see an open hole, but he grew more imaginative as his need increased.

Crawling up behind Kacey's head, he lifted Dina's ass, spread her cheeks with his hands, and lined up his cock with her asshole.

Seeing his intentions, Kacey removed the two fingers jammed in Dina's back entry and watched Mike's cock take their place. Dina moaned with pleasure and pain, and Kacey resumed administering to Dina's cunt and clit as Mike began broadening her little asshole.

It was soon Kacey's turn to whimper, when Coop pulled Dina's fingers out of Kacey's bottom and suddenly changed holes. Their creative four-way grew more frantic as the women fisted and sucked each other desperately and the men pummeled their asses.

Kacey was the first to cry out in orgasm, though the sound was muffled by Dina's cunt. Her anal spasms triggered Coop, who emptied his hot cream into her bowels. That triggered another spasm in Kacey, who frenetically swirled Dina's clit, setting off her orgasm. The spasms of Dina's ass evoked a scream and a stream from Mike.

Coop slowly collapsed forward onto Kacey's ass, and Mike collapsed forward on her head and shoulders, which pinned poor Dina to the bed with about 500 pounds lying on her. She fought to get her head out of Kacey's cunt, caught a breath, cussed, and heaved mightily against Kacey with her arms while trying to kick Mike off and out of her ass.

She was strong enough to cause the pile to collapse off to her side, freeing herself just as the door opened and Jana walked in. She stood there with the sunshine framing her, raised a camera, and a flash went off.

Dina, uncovered now, could see Jana clearly, and Kacey, lying on her side, could see her over Mike's comatose body.

"So, was it as much fun as you thought?" Jana asked the pile.

Dina giggled, which set Kacey to giggling; the two worn-out men just lay there.

"I can't speak for Kacey, but, yes, it was the single greatest sexual experience of my lifetime!" Dina proclaimed.

Kacey giggled again, and replied, "We'll see how long it lasts, but this is the first time I can remember being sexually sated. My pussy still tingles, if you'd like a taste, Jana, but the rest of me is exhausted!"

"Good to hear, Kacey. I'm gonna pass on your invitation right now, but what are your plans for the rest of the weekend?"

She sighed. "I'm going to get cleaned up, change clothes, and drive to Austin. I know Terry is involved in that silly project all day, but I want to surprise him when he comes home tonight. I know he has a Valentine's present for me, and I have one for him, so we can exchange gifts, fuck for a few hours, and snuggle the rest of the night while I recover from this."

"About that... you know my older sister is a GA in that class, right?" Kacey frowned and shook her head.

"Oh, you didn't? Well, she is, and she's actually in charge of the group project.

"She called me an hour ago and told me a story I'm sure you'll appreciate... or maybe you won't. Anyway, she said Terry is a group leader, and of course, his group is far ahead of the others, so she gave him permission when he asked to leave for a few minutes last night to make a phone call.

"When he returned he looked concerned, so she called him aside, offered him a cup of coffee, and asked if something was wrong. He told her he had called his fiancé's parents' home to see if she received the gift he had sent her. It was guaranteed to be delivered by five pm on Valentine's Day, which would be right after she got home from teaching school, and he wanted to be sure it was there."

Kacey was sitting up and listening alertly now, with a furrowed brow. Jana smiled at her discomfort and continued.

"Her parents informed him that his gift arrived after their daughter left for Austin, but they would give it to her as soon as she returned. He asked why she had gone to Austin, and her mom laughingly told him she went to see him, of course!

"My sister, Jena, told him she didn't want to stand between two lovers, so to go on home early and she would oversee his group. Terry thanked her profusely and left.

"When he returned this morning he looked... angry, I think she called it. Or maybe it was pissed off. Anyway, they were the only ones there that early, so she brought him coffee and asked what was wrong.

"He told her that his fiancé was not at his apartment, and she had not returned home, so she had lied to her parents about where she was going. He had called Rob, who made a few phone calls, and told him he found out she was actually at a dance at Swiss Alp with three other friends: Coop, Mike, and Dina.

"She called me to ask me to verify that, but, of course, I couldn't because I wasn't there. So I rode over here and checked the motel we usually crash at, found your cars, got a key from the manager, and, viola -- here you are! Engaged in a clusterfuck of epic proportions!"

The color had drained from Kacey's skin as Jana's story was told; she covered her face, and quietly asked, "And you aren't going to cover for us, are you?"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you another part of the story! My sister Jena is my favorite person on earth, and she has had a HUGE crush all semester on this cute, sweet, sexy guy in one of her classes. She claims they have real connection, but... he's engaged! So, she's respected that and left him alone.

"After learning that his fiancé is lying to him and probably cheating on him, however, she's decided to go all out to captivate him. Since she was selected All Campus Beauty all four years in university, and was a finalist in the Miss Texas Pageant when she was nineteen, 'going all out' means quite something!

"She had already let her hair down and changed from her GA clothes into something more appropriate for stalking when she called me. She had also invited him to have lunch with her so she could console and reassure him, and I have a feeling that, after I call her and tell her what I observed here, the work on today's project will end early enough that she can console him over dinner, and perhaps a few drinks as well.

"Dina can attest, but I keep her picture in my wallet; would you like to see it? She's really quite attractive!"

Her happy voice disappeared, replaced by a hateful one.

"And you, Slut, are toast! You burned the best thing you'll ever have to the ground -- on Valentine's Day!"

12