The Art Beat Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're feeling gross but also turned on. You might even be turned on specifically because of the oddness of what you just participated in." Sarah searched her feelings and was disappointed to find that Emily was correct.

"Participated?"

"What's that?"

"You said that I participated today. That's not true. I sat there while you jerked off three men in front of me. I wouldn't call that participation."

"Anyone who is a witness to my art is a participant in the process. I draw my energy from everyone in that room. Myself. The men. The men that came before them. And today, from you." A pause. "I've never felt anything quite like the energy that you gave off today. It was incredible, repressed but aching."

"I'm not repressed." Sarah couldn't convince even herself.

"Uh huh. Do me a favor. Stand up and walk over here with me." A floor-length mirror rested against the wall. "Tell me what you see in there."

"I see me."

"What does 'me' look like?" Sarah wanted to crawl within herself as she looked at her form, and it looked back at her, but Emily's command carried her past the instinct.

"I... I don't know what you want me to say."

"Would you like to hear what I see?"

"Yes."

"Are you sure? If you're sure, I need you to tell me that you want me to describe what I see when I look at your body." Emily was standing behind her, also looking into the mirror. She made eye contact via the reflected image, but it was no less intense than Emily's direct penetrating gaze.

"Please, I want you to tell me what you see when you see me." Emily paused, her gaze lingering. Because it was via the mirror, Sarah could not tell what exactly she was focused on.

"I see. I see art. I see something constructed exactly how it should be. I see perfection." This is not what Sarah expected to hear. She also did not expect to feel both of Emily's hands grasp her hips from behind. "But others cannot see that because you hide it. I see here how your waste tapers and then slopes back out into your wide hips, a perfect silhouette of womanhood." Emily pulled at the loose fabric of Sarah's sweater, bunching it at the back and making it artificially skintight. "Do you see it now?"

"Yes."

"Tell me what you see."

Sarah replied. "I see a woman's body. If I stand heels together, I see my calves widen to my thighs, my thighs widen to my hips, and my hips constrict into my narrow waist."

"Continue. Continue on up."

"I have a pooch of a stomach."

"No, I wouldn't say it that way. I would say that your curves continue. They roll their way up your body. Nothing is flat. Flatness is for the pathetic male form. Flatness is for a stiff cock that is ugly in its straight lines and angles. Your body has the sorts of rounded contours that invite hands to appreciate them.

Emily took the hands that she had been using to hold tight Sarah's sweater and slipped them both beneath the sweater's warm embrace. They traced lines up and down the curves of her hips and folded around her front.

"Ah, now there is a sharp angle." Through the mirror, Sarah noticed that Emily was looking at her breasts. To her horror, she had forgotten to put a bra on when she'd hurried out of her apartment, and now her nipples were standing at full attention, making gaudy indentations through even her thickest sweater.

Emily's left hand remained on the slope of Sarah's left hip, but the right hand now wandered upwards. The hand flattened itself from the fingertips on down so that the palm and all fingers were making maximum contact as it approached the right breast. Again Sarah thought to move, to walk out, but the roots were back, holding her in place, tethering her hands to her sides. A ripple of sensation enfolded her entire body, emanating for the point where Emily began stroking her breast - the hardened nipple tracing lines on Emily's palm.

"What else do you see?"

"You." Pause. "Touching me." Pause. "But I can't really see."

"I suggest you remedy that." Sarah finally mobilized her stoic hands, grasped the bottom hem of her sweater, and tugged the rest up and over her head. She looked back into the mirror, Emily's hands now running freely in the open over every inch of her from the waist up.

"I see what you see," Sarah began. "I see something worthy of desire. I see curves and your hands delighting in them."

"Good, good. Would you like to see more?"

"Yes."

Emily's hands descended and found the clasp of Sarah's skirt, opening it. She placed her thumbs underneath the band of Sarah's panties and pulled down, releasing her body from the skirt and underwear simultaneously. Sarah herself slipped her feet out of her shoes, and she returned her gaze to the mirror, now flayed open, entirely naked before Emily. She couldn't remember the last time she had looked at her entire nude form from head to toe. She certainly could not remember ever being so pleased with what she saw. With Emily's eyes, she appreciated her body for what it was.

Emily reached around her from behind, running her hands up over each breast and letting the fingertips rest atop Sarah's shoulders. The hands then slowly descended again, pausing briefly to run circles around each erect nipple, before cascading down the stomach and coming to rest in front of each thigh. The thumbs wedged themselves gently into the creases between both thighs, and the rest of the fingers fanned out, splaying Emily's grasp across the entirety of the thighs. A little applied pressure drew Sarah back, her naked ass pressing against the front of Emily's dress. Sarah closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of being held in place. Even though it had not yet been touched, a fire was being lit in her loins. Sarah felt a burning warmth emanating from her womanhood. It sparked and crackled, and she opened her eyes to find a smile stretch across Emily's wan face.

"Would you like to see more?"

"What more is there to see? There's nothing left to take off."

Emily sat down on the floor, her body behind Sarah's standing legs, her own legs wrapped around slightly with her feet out front of Sarah. She supported herself by extending her left hand behind her and leaning on it. With her right hand, Emily patted the floor beneath Sarah and said, "Sit."

As soon as Sarah sat, Emily drew her thighs back towards her chest, bending the knees but keeping the feel planted to the ground in the front, off to either side. When Sarah's eyes returned to the mirror, she realized what all the abrupt maneuvering had been about. Reflected back at her was not only her naked body but also her wide-open legs, and in the center of the frame, where all the curved lines of her form led and met, was her womanly flower. The lips parted, appearing like concentric circles of pedals. She took in a sharp intake of breath, drawn by the shock of seeing herself opened and presented in this way.

"Tell me what you see now."

"I see my vagina." She didn't know what else to say. She did not have the vocabulary to give voice to this moment.

"No, no. It's much more than that. Allow me to lend you my eyes once more." Emily's right hand began snaking back around and touching each part as she named it. "I see how you are surrounded by these soft tufts of hair. The darkness contrasts with your milky skin around it and also with your pink bud within." A finger then began tracing the perimeter of Sarah's outer lips, pulling them open slightly. "Just look at that. Look at that perfect hew that nature has made for you. I've spent years mixing all sorts of paints in all sorts of combinations but could never reproduce the perfect glossy pink that resides right here between your legs. If it were possible, I would frame your pussy and have it mounted on my wall so I could marvel at your beauty any time I like."

The finger ceased its outer tracing, stationed itself at the very bottom of Sarah's inner entrance, and traced a line right up the middle, inserting slightly into her depths where it gathered lubrication before stroking its way upward to reside atop Sarah's clit. She shuddered and moaned.

"And now we come to my favorite part of your body. Your clit is trying to hide under its little hood, but it is becoming engorged. See how plump it gets. I can almost see it expanding in real time, straining under the constraints of that hood, longing to get out. Let's help it along, shall we?" With her thumb, Emily pulled back the flesh that covered Sarah's little pleasure knob, and with another finger she began stroking it directly.

Sarah had never felt anything quite this intensely. Her body convulsed, almost rejecting this amount of pleasure all at once. Emily's motions slowed to compensate, and Sarah settled into a more sustainable version of bliss.

"And now look at how your womanly beauty has affected the rest of your body. See your face, how flushed and rose-dusted you appear there. Look at your chest heaving, trying to breathe through all these sensations. And let's return again below. See how my finger skates and slides across the surface. Notice how wet you are. See that vast puddle of moisture pooling at your opening. Now watch as my finger disappears inside."

Just like she'd said, Emily entered Sarah with a gentle grasp, and a new world of sensations unfolded within her. Sarah leaned back, allowing Emily to support her weight as her revelry continued. She'd never felt anything like this - not with the pathetic boys who'd shoved their pricks at her, not even alone with herself on the pillows or other implements of attempted pleasured she'd tried to wield. This was what she'd been searching for even if she hadn't known it at the time.

"That's it. Yes. Relax. Lean into me. But keep your eyes open. Look into the mirror and appreciate your beauty. Watch me do my work. Allow me to turn your work of art into a masterpiece."

Sarah did as she was told and turned her gaze onto herself. She watched as Emily's finger retreated into the daylight and returned to its work on her clit, this time with a sense of purpose. With additional pressure and speed Emily became firmer with the bead of flesh under her control. One minute she was grinding it like a pistol and mortar, another she was softly flicking it as if with hummingbird wings, and another she was raking across it with the entirety of her hand.

With each escalation Sarah felt something building there. She realized in that moment that she had never actually cum before, but her time was coming now. Her breathing deepened and quickened. She became unable to hold in her groans.

Emily slowed down.

"Please. Please keep going. Something is happening, and I want to follow it to completion." Emily returned to the purposeful pace. "And... and I want you to tell me when it's my time. I want you to count down for me like you do for the men. Please, I need it. Tell me when you want it from me, and I will give it."

Emily gave no response, but an intensity flickered in her eyes.

"I am the artist and you are my canvas. You came to me beautiful and perfect already, but I am making you more so. My fingers are the brushes, and your complexion reddens as I apply the brush strokes. That's it, you beautiful creature. Achieve perfection by my touch. Become my masterpiece."

The pressure tightened; the pace faster. The fingers were becoming demanding of naïve, inexperienced Sarah.

"You told me that you were ready. You told me you would obey. Now show me that you can follow directions as I instruct you. I need to see your orgasm. I need to witness it blossom. Show it to me in five...

Four.

Three.

Two.

One."

Sarah's hips began vibrating uncontrollably. She felt that sunlight itself was about to break forth from between her legs. She did not know that the human body was capable of sensations this deep. As waves of pleasure swallowed her whole, she leaned further back and screamed for mercy from this masterpiece of an orgasm. She felt as though she was giving birth to her own future. She would never go back. She needed to spend every day hereafter pursuing this explosion of life.

Emily gradually withdrew her hand and the heaving of Sarah's chest gave way to slow, deep breaths. Sarah felt more grateful than she ever had in her life. This had been a gift bestowed upon her. She had been made art, been made perfect. No, that wasn't right, she had been showed the inherent perfection that resided already in her body. She needed to thank Emily; she needed to return the favor.

Both women had fallen into a reclined posture - Emily completely flat on her back with the back of Sarah's head resting on her stomach. Abruptly and without warning Sarah turned over. The bottom of Emily's dress had already ascended to around her waist in order to accommodate straddling Sarah for behind. All that was needed was for Sarah to yank her panties back. She didn't bother to pull them entirely from Emily's legs but left them at the level of her bent knees.

Sarah was hungry, ravenous, and before Emily could stop her or ask what was happening, Sarah buried her face between Emily's legs. Emily, who was always calm and in control, was for once caught off guard.

Sarah knew almost nothing about pleasuring a woman. Hell, she'd never even properly pleasured herself before. But the time spent watching herself in the mirror and seeing what buttons Emily pushed along the way gave her a very simple instruction manual to follow. She used her tongue the way Emily had used her finger. Sarah began by circling the perimeter of the outer lips, opening them up as she pushed around with her tongue. Emily said nothing, but seemed to be drawing herself back, away from the amateur mouth. She shifted uncomfortably.

Sarah flicked her tongue across the clit and rolled the flesh around beneath with increasing pressure. Emily's restlessness ceased, and her body melted, sealed to the floor. Sarah's confidence increased, and she began running her tongue up and down the length of the willing slit, spreading moisture from bottom to top. The entrance was so wet now it was as if a fossette had been turned on. Sarah felt humidity envelope her head as she went about her work.

"Put a finger in."

Sarah looked up and made eye contact while she continued to burrow herself deeper into Emily's folds.

"While you lick me." A moan escaped her lips, interrupting the train of thought. "Just put a finger inside me while you lick."

Without breaking that eye contact and without altering the pattern of her tongue, Sarah brought forth a happy finger and slid it within Emily's warm embrace. She was thrilled to watch a ripple of pleasure spread across Emily's face. She noticed how even tighter Emily's body was, girding herself for the release that was to come.

For her part, Emily maintained the eye contact as well. She sat up slightly and reached a hand around behind Sarah's head. At first it stroked her hair lovingly but then began applying pressure and drove her harder and further into Emily's essence.

"You're doing so well. Yes. Keep it up. Faster now. Yes, that's it." She closed her eyes. "I'm thinking of you know. I'm thinking of the flush across your breasts when you came. I'm thinking of your dilated eyes as you screamed in ecstasy. You're so beautiful. You're getting me off now. You're..." She was unable to finish the thought as her mouth became filled by a low growl. She bucked her hips back and forth while still holding the back of Sarah's head, essentially fucking Sarah's face to get off. This gave way to uncoordinated shaking, a meek squeal, and a release of Sarah's head - all of which informed her that Emily was coming.

Even as the quakes subsided, Sarah continued gently licking every nook and cranny her tongue could find. Emily spasmed each time her clit was found, and eventually she was too sensitive to take any more. She extricated herself from Sarah's mouth and rolled over, pulling up the panties that had remained bunched around her ankles. She stood up, pushed down the skirt of her dress, and smoothed out any wrinkles along the way.

"I hope you have found today's experience informative. I look forward to reading your article. Please be respectful of our agreement about what you will and will not divulge. If you go back the way you came, you can see yourself out. Good day." She walked away without looking back.

Sarah dressed and walked back to her apartment in a daze. She continued working on her article in a daze. She had dinner and fell asleep that evening in a daze. The next morning her thoughts were still clouded. Emily occupied every waking part of her mind. She finished the article and submitted it to her editor. He was disappointed by the lack of revealing quotes and the blandness of the piece; it was buried on page six of the Arts section. A false start for Sarah's promising career.

12