The Art Generator Pt. 02

Story Info
Cassie enjoys the drive home.
2.9k words
4.48
2.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 12/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This traffic sucks!" Cassie thought after not having moved along the road for at least 5 minutes. She stretched her arms up and over, feeling her tight muscles from her morning swim stretch out and loosen up a bit, wanting to get out of the seat constraints of her car and relax. It had been a long day with an early practice and many hours sitting at a desk working away at work on her computer, and she was glad that it was Friday. As far as she knew, her boyfriend David and her had no plans for the weekend besides vegging out playing video games at home, especially since the weather was supposed to suck.

Thinking of David, she pulled him up in her phone and sent him a text: "Ugggh work today, and now traffic, headed home to you babe, see you soon, love ya." Cassie smiled at his contact photo, a picture of them on a mountain top basking in the sunshine, a beautiful tabluea of clouds and forests and mountains stretching behind them. That had been one of his better hikes as he worked to get back in shape and get back into pre-pandemic shape, something he was still working hard on and she was so proud of him for the progress he had made. She'd been able to keep swimming through the lockdowns, but he'd been stuck at home with no gym and a passion for cooking.

Thinking about that hike made her remember the picnic on the way down. David had packed a great spread and they'd found a nice grassy glade far off the path on the way down. But before they had got around to eating a quick yet deep kiss had turned into fondling, followed by her ending up naked and sweaty with her knees on either side of his head riding his mouth. One of the other benefits on the pandemic was all the sex they had been able to try out, and David had grown exceptionally talented with his tongue, mouth and fingers at pleasuring her body, especially with his tongue and her pussy. That time in the glade had her bucking back and forth across his face while he expertly used his tongue on her dripping pussy lips and a thumb on her clit to make her scream and moan and drip sweat and her sexual juices all over him.

After she'd cum twice from his efforts she'd moved down and mounted his penis, guiding it into her with her hands and enjoying the feeling of fullness that resulted as it slid between her lips and into her slick tunnel, perfectly filling her. She watched as his face, glazed with her juices, screwed around in ectasy as she moved up and down, letting the full extent of his penis glide up and down but never fully out of her tight warm tunnel. Within a couple minutes of her ministrations he'd began to buck his hips up and down into her before he pulled her down tight and Cassie felt David's penis twitching inside her as his cum began to fill her, exciting her and making her try and grind a little harder so that she could finish cumming one more time atop him. They had laid together for a while after that, their hot sweaty bodies cooling off together in the mountain breeze, both catching their breath from the intensity of it all. David had smiled at her "Ready to eat?" Cassie grinned and replied "You already did that, but sure, I could go for some food if that's what you want."

A buzz of her phone brought her back into the present out of that pleasant memory, and she realized she had one of her hands between her legs gently rubbing her arousal through her leggings in sync with the memory. Cassie looked at her phone and saw the reply from David: "Can't wait to have you home, drive safe my love!" She smiled and looked out at the cars around her still not moving, glancing at her navigation app to see it's estimated time to home. "Ugh, still at least half an hour and that's optimsitic."

Cassie took a swig of water from her bottle, which reminded her of the warm wetness in her crotch. Reaching down with her non-driving hand, she gave a gently moan as she felt her moist pussy lips slide across each other as she rubbed through her leggings. Thinking of the hike had brought up other pandemic sex memories. They had tried everything they could think of and find online, and another one of her favorite memories from that time came to mind. She continued to rub herself as she eased the car forward another few feet as the traffic moved and stopped again. She debated bringing up the video on her phone from the experience, but decided to rely on her memory instead. They'd started to record a lot of their escapades and experiences, and even would re-watch them while re-enacting what was happening in the videos. Cassie's favorite was where she'd been doggystyle in their bed, light streaming in from the morning sun across her raised butt, the various tan lines from her different swimsuits easily visible. David had the camera in one of his hands, and Cassie had a tablet in front of her showing the stream from the camera, letting her see her tight muscled legs leading holding up her taut round butt, her engorged wet pussy lips and twitching asshole easily visible between her buttcheeks. She'd been fingering herself at the beginning, but had withdrawn her fingers as David moved in, leaving a string of her juices dangling between her legs.

David had moved in, placing the camera beneath her looking up at her bare pussy as he began to lick, gently spreading her nether lips with the tip of his tongue as he worked from where her clit lay hidden and back up to where her entrance began, back and forth across all of her exposed sex, Cassie instinctively pushing back against his face and probing tongue. On the tablet stream she could see everything and it just aroused her even more, leading her to moan at his actions. He knew exactly what to do, licking and sucking gently then deeper, his tongue sometimes quickly darting back and forth into her vaginal tunnel and other times gently using his lips to nibble on her engorged pussy lips, more of her juices dripping out as he did so. A shiver ran through her body as she gently orgasmed, moaning into her pillow as she relaxed from the pleasure.

David picked up the camera, showing her from the rear again, this time glistening even more from the result of his actions and spit. His free hand grabbed her butt, massaging it back and forth so that her buttcheeks gently clapped together. His hand left her butt and returned with a mug, with which he began to pour all over the curve of her cheeks and her crack in between, individual rivulets running down. It was their favorite lube, warmed coconut oil, great for massages that resulted in her skin pleasantly glowing, a great smell, and fantastic lubrication for whatever they got up to. His hand began to spread it across her buttcheeks, the glistening glow of it making her glute muscles look even more fantastic as they rippled beneath the skin of her rear. Some of the drips began to go down across her asshole, it gently twitching as she felt it slide across.

Cassie blinked back to reality, checked the traffic around her, this time moving a good twenty feet before she had to stop. No longer satisfied with rubbing herself through her leggings, she took her hand and slide it through the waistband and underneath her panties, licking her lips in pleasure as she felt her juices coat her fingers as they slid between her tender lips. A couple of her fingers began to gently rub her clit in a circular motion as she delved back into her memory.

David had taken his hand from her buttcheeks and began to rub the coconut oil between her pussy lips, working it up and down, giving her clit gentle rotating rubs whenever his fingers hesitated there, at other times plunging into her, first two fingers pushing into her and finding her g-spot on the inside surface, then eventually three. Her hips moved back and forth with his entrenched fingers and her moans were very audible now, the sight of her being filled splashed across the tablet screen. He rotated his hand slightly, moving his fingers inside her from horizontal to vertical, his thumb coming up to rest on her oily shiny asshole. While his fingers continued to move within her, his thumb began to massage Cassie's rear entrance, each rotation gently increasing in pressure as he worked the coconut oil into her. The increasing actions between her legs were driving her nuts as all of her sensitive nerves were engaged, feeling herself engaged and aroused from behind while watching herself get pleasured on the screen in front of her. The sight made her wish she could swap positions with David so she could try pleasuring herself in such a way, but for now she was beyond content with his actions.

His thumb slickly slipped past the ring of muscle, pushing the oil and his thumb into her asshole. A larger moan accompanied that action as she became fully filled and another orgasm gently shook her, and she felt his pinky join his other three fingers in her pussy so that his whole hand was engaged in pleasuring her, allowing him to use his whole arm to pump back and forth into her holes. Cassie's legs began to gently shake from the pleasuring, her butt gently vibrating as well. The shaking and moaning built as he continued for a few minutes, the pleasure building within her. "I need you to fuck me now David, please" whispered Cassie, "I need you inside me."

Back in the car, Cassie moved her fingers lower, gently spreading her slick dripping lips aside so that two of her fingers could pushing into her tight opening, easily slipping past her first joint and allowing her to press the base of the palm of her hand against the top of her slit and continue press and rub against her clitoral area, greatly enjoying the pleasure spreading from between her legs as she slowly eased the car forward once more and went back to her daydream.

David gently pulled his fingers out of her, leaving his thumb inside her asshole pushing slightly deeper as he rotated his fingers out of her, her gaping vaginal tunnel clearly visible in the video stream, glowing in the sunlight. "Not yet babe, give me a minute to do some more" David whispered back to her as he began to slowly extract his thumb from her. Growling "You better hurry up," Cassie watched on the screen as she brought her hand up and slid her fingers between her lips before pushing them all slowly into her, reveling in the feeling of being filled with her own hand in the space that David's fingers had just vacated. The video was obscured as he leaned forward, forgetting to reposition the camera as she felt his tongue slide across her fingers and up to her asshole, pushing the tip into the slowly twitching ring of muscle, his spit joining the coconut oil and increasing the slippery mixture and her overall pleasure. It almost felt like a tickle, but a highly intimate one, and Cassie groaned in enjoyment, twitching her fingers in her pussy while she pushed her butt back into his face to try and push his tongue deeper into her. His licking intensified, managing to slip further into her as the slipperiness increased, and then she felt his tongue and face withdraw.

She watched as his hand once again left her oiled cheeks, before it returned into screen with a slightly curved shiny metal toy, a gently curved bulge at one end and a small flaring ring handle at the other. A drip of the coconut oil fell off of it onto her right buttcheek as he moved it towards her asshole. Her fingers began to move at a faster pace within her as David pressed the gentle tapered end into the ring of her asshole, waiting for it to flare slightly open before he pressed it slightly further into her. She enjoyed the pressure as it slowly stretched her, the tight ring of muscle slowly relaxing around the cool yet hefty metal pressing into her. The weight of it began to fill her up, her asshole stretching around the widest part before the taper began to be pulled inside by her muscles; it was hefty enough that she could feel it pressing against her fingers pleasuring her pussy, and the overall size of it was just right to feel perfectly filled within her, especially as David tugged slightly on the handle that remained outside her, allowing all sorts of pressures against various internal surfaces and eliciting a greater shake from her legs.

Without letting go of the metal handle emerging from her asshole, David once again moved the camera below her legs to face up, her arm filling the screen. Cassie felt him shuffle closer, the front of his legs coming into contact with the insides of her shaking legs. The head of his penis rubbed against the her deeply engaged fingers: "You better remove these if you want me to fuck you now. Cassie excitedly pulled her fingers out, feeling the muscles of her pussy twitch around her fingers one last time before David's penis pushed into her. He had slightly pulled up on the butt plug's handle as he did so, increasing the pressure she felt as his penis filled her, a fantastic sight on the screen as their bodies merged and his penis disappeared inside her, some of the combined juices and oil dripping from her lips as David pressed as deep as he could within her. His free hand grabbed her hip from behind, pulling them closer together, and the other moving the butt plug in sync with his movement as he began to slide back and forth. Cassie could feel, and see, his glistening penis nearly fully emerge from between her engorged lips before they mashed their bodies back together. Another orgasm rose and shook through her, David hesitating for a moment as he felt her body shiver against him, Cassie's pussy tightly clenching his dick while her asshole pulled the plug tight against his finger. "Don't stop, I need your cum now" he heard choppily emerge in a whisper.

Her encouragement spurred David to increase his pace. The squeezing pussy muscles and slippery juices, the moaning of both of them and smells of the encounter, the slap of his legs against her butt and the squelching of their combined fluids built. David's hand pulled her tight back against him, his penis twitching. Cassie felt the movement within her and pressed back against him, ensuring he was as deep as he could be, feeling the twitches increase. His warm cum began to fill her, pushed into her by the combined twitching of his penis and the squeezing of her tight tunnel, and David pushed deeper, resting his weight against her and pushing her into the bed, pulling the handle of the butt plug up even more. As he continued to squeeze and push into her Cassie relaxed her arms, laying flat onto the bed with David on top of her yet still deep inside him, both of them unable to hold themselves up any longer. They lay there, his penis twitching inside her, his arm trapped between them still holding the plug's handle, both of them shaking and sweating and panting hard. After a few moments he finished cumming and just lay ontop of her, both of them reveling in the post-orgasmic pleasure of the experience, their breathing coming into sync as their bodies calmed.

Cassie shook in the car's driver seat as the memory combined with her plunging fingers and palm pressure brought her to orgasm. Her pussy muscles clenched tightly onto her fingers, a slight increase in her moist juices squeezing out into her hand as she continued to rub throughout the orgasmic throes. Her breathing was a pant as she came down from her bliss, allowing the car to move forward a few feet as she tried to catch her breath. Not moving for a minute, she slowly extracted her fingers from within her, gliding them up her lips and shivering as they nudged her clit. After she freed her hand from the waistband she brought the fingers of to her mouth, giving them a lick before closing her lips around them and sucking her juices off of them, enjoying the taste of her pussy juices as the last shakes of orgasm worked through her.

She could see the accident ahead in the far lane that was causing the traffic, the emergency lights glancing off the cars and highway walls. After that the road looked free and clear, and she was ready to finish the drive and get home. Giving her fingers one last lick, she grinned. "We're gonna need to do that again this weekend" Cassie whispered, finally reaching the open road and letting her car speed up to get home.