The Art of Anal Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crawled up her body, hocked up a shit ton of saliva, and spat it between her tits.

"Push them together," I ordered.

With her tit flesh squeezing my cock, I fucked my cock hard.

"Stick your tongue out."

Mandy flicked my Jap's eye as it came within reach of her mouth.

"Now, fuck me," Ordered Mandy after a minute or two of fucking her enormous breasts.

I knelt between her legs and eased my cock inside her hot, tight cunt and fucked her.

As a receiver, she was passive for the most part and responded to orders about changing positions.

When I had in the doggy position, I cheekily inserted my thumb in her greasy bung. I was surprised not to receive an adverse reaction to my digital intrusion. Instead, Mandy was moaning into the blankets while I freely fucked her sopping pussy.

"Oh shit, I'm going to come again," Shrieked Mandy, completely surprised at how her body was reacting to my stimulation.

As she bucked and thrashed, I felt the familiar stirring in my balls.

"So am I!" I hissed, sweat pouring from my brow.

"Not in me, in my mouth!"

I pulled out and fell on the bed. Without hesitating, Mandy shuffled down to my crotch and licked her juice off my pole. Her technique denied, rather than advanced, my orgasm, so I jerked off inside her open mouth.

"Oh, yeah!" She giggled as my balls ejected their hot, salty contents all over the place.

"Tastes fucking delicious!" I recall she said when I regained some semblance of normality.

Mandy invited me to stay the night, and we had wild sex over the weekend that featured much one-way rimming and occasional anal fingering when Mandy was splayed open in the doggy position.

I noticed that her non-alcoholic confidence improved that weekend and that she wanted ongoing contact. This arrangement suited me fine because Mandy was wild in bed when adequately motivated, and I wanted to move away from the masochism associated with Mark and Grace.

****

Mandy and I had been casually dating for several weeks, and having someone so close to home pushed Mark and Grace to the periphery. Their semi-violent natures were starting to wear my patience down, and the fact their contact with me diminished was welcome.

One day, during the week, I received a message from Mandy telling me she could not concentrate at beauty college.

"Why?"

"Thinking about you."

"Thinking about what precisely?"

"You doing me anally."

That floored me. I loved rimming Mandy directly after eating her pussy and enjoyed thumbing her rosette as I did her from behind.

"Why are you thinking about that?"

"I'm curious," She replied before adding, "Your tongue and finger feels good there."

"You've never had that before?"

"Nope, but I've watched some anal porn, and now I'm curious about it."

"How curious?"

"Last night, I inserted a finger inside my arse while I fucked myself."

"Did you record that?" I asked, knowing that she had a Sony Handicam on a tripod in her bedroom pointing towards the bed.

"No. LOL"

"Damn, shame!"

"Maybe we can do it together?"

"Do what?

"Record me taking anal for the first time?"

I was on board with that idea. Filming Mandy's anal deflowering and re-watching it would be great. It would not be porno-style close-ups, but Mandy's filthy commentary would adequately compensate.

"I'd be happy to give you some anal sex," I text back.

Then there was radio silence for the remainder of the afternoon.

Leaving work at 5 pm, I was bussing it down Adelaide Terrace on the way home when my phone pinged.

"You ready to give me anal?" Mandy asked.

"I'm on the bus, so should be at yours in say 15 mins."

"Can't wait."

I stopped by the bottle shop and picked up a bottle of red and walked the short distance to Mandy's simple flat. She buzzed me in and greeted me wearing shorts and a t-shirt so large that it disguised her G-cup tits.

"God, I'm so horny," She gushed and gulped wine.

I was too. Thinking about penetrating Mandy luscious rump and dumping a load of boiling sperm inside distracted me from my work that afternoon, and knock-off time took forever to arrive.

Pulling Mandy to me, we kissed long and lovingly. This was a time-worn tactic to relax women in general and this big breasted but short-sighted one.

I kissed her neck and nuzzled her ear while she clumsily repaid the compliment in between delicate lip movements. Her nipples hardened and pressed into me, and Mandy's skin goose-bumped as the passion inside her grew.

"Let's go to the bedroom," She whispered.

Noticing the camera on the tripod in the corner was flashing a red light, I asked Mandy if we were live.

"We are now," She giggled after inspecting the viewscreen and pressing a button.

She motioned me to the bed, and we knelt on the mattress facing each other where the camera would pick up the action.

"And.... ACTION!" I called.

Mandy gave me a shy look but gladly took my offered kiss.

In a non-urgent way, we undressed each other. I slipped the t-shirt over Mandy's arms to reveal her unusually firm G-cups. There was no sag at all, and the appealing aspect was the fading bikini tan lines, that, come summer, would be redefined.

Mandy unbuttoned my shirt and eased me out of it before lying me down on the bed. She straddled me and kissed me several times before shuffling down my body planting kisses all the way. When she got to my crotch, Mandy used her mouth to blow through the fabric onto my rapidly hardening member. That sensation was...unique.

After mouthing something about not teasing me, Mandy grinned at me and proceeded to remove my shoes, socks, trousers, and boxer shorts.

"Mm," Cooed Mandy taking my cock in her hand, "This is what I've been thinking about all day."

"Thinking about it in your arse?"

"Thinking about it going everywhere," With that, she gobbled me up.

The anticipation of deflowering Mandy's anus had my nerves on edge and despite her clumsy method of blowing cock, being inside her mouth felt better than ever.

"Lick my balls now," I ordered.

I saw the hesitation in Mandy's eyes about being asked to do something she has not done, or that no previous partner requested, but a moment later, she complied.

Her cat-like tongue rasped over my ball sack, and I could feel the skin tighten.

"Is that supposed to happen?" Asked Mandy in alarm as she felt the same thing.

"It means you're turning me on," I confirmed which pleased her.

Mandy alternated between sucking on my cock and licking my balls. I wondered if I should request a salad tossing since I had performed that act on her, which she enjoyed, but I held back, for now.

I decided, for the sake of the film, that we record a 69'er so that on playback, Mandy would see me eating her meaty cunt.

We got into the position, and with some artistic flair, I looked at the camera and told it what I was about to do.

The height difference made it difficult for Mandy to get my cock in her mouth, but she did her best. On the other hand, I enthusiastically nuzzled her clit and stuck my tongue as far inside her pussy as possible. I noted the same bitter taste as in previous encounters and wondered what it was about, but Mandy's increased moaning soon distracted me.

With a mouthful of cock, Mandy could not announce her orgasm, but she did not need to, I knew she was climaxing by the way her body shuddered.

Finally, she spat my meat out of her mouth and breathed heavily, darts of electricity stinging her curvy figure.

"That was great," She said.

"I just made Mandy come," I said to the camera.

She sat up, looked at the camera and told it how good her orgasm was.

"Now, Jason is going to fuck my pussy,"

She got onto her hands and knees facing the camera. I shuffled behind her and quickly entered her tight dripping snatch. I fucked her hard and fast as she described the pleasure she was receiving into the camera.

"Fuck, I going to come," I announced, surprised at the speed of my orgasm.

"In my mouth," Mandy said, "For the camera."

I pulled out of her, and she fell on her back with her mouth open and tongue out. Seconds later, I ejected rope after sticky rope of boiled sperm across her face and into her mouth. Then I jammed my twitching cock down her throat, causing her to gag but I did not care.

Once my orgasm subsided, I pulled my deflating cock out of Mandy's mouth, and she proceeded to mop of the stray jism that missed her tongue and hammed up her performance for the camera.

"Tastes so good," She said repeatedly.

Once she was clean, we collapsed on the bed, sweaty and satisfied.

"When are you going to stick your cock up my arse?"

"As soon as I recharge," I replied, taking a sip of wine.

"Good, because I can't fucking wait," Mandy said, draining her glass.

When I caught my breath, I noticed that I had not fully deflated and, to my surprise, my recharge time was thus shortened.

"Time for me to fuck your arsehole,"

"Yay!"

"Get on your hands and knees with your arse facing the camera."

Mandy readily assented.

Grabbing her arse cheeks, I spread them wide and exposed her pucker to the camera.

"Mandy's going to lose her anal cherry today," I said.

I drilled my tongue deep into her dirty hole and circled with her clit with a pussy-juice coated finger.

"That's so good," Mouthed Mandy, "But I want your cock, now."

I disengaged my mouth, spat on another finger, and inserted it into her anus. Since my finger was longer than my thumb, the extra reach surprised Mandy.

"Oh, wow. That's fucking deep."

"Feel okay, though?" I asked.

"Fuck, yes," She replied, "I've got goosebumps."

I continued fingering Mandy's virgin anus and rubbing her clit. As the seconds ticked by, two things occurred. First, I detected an increasing relaxation of her O-ring, which enabled me to insert another digit, and second, I was rapidly gaining strength down below. This saliva-lubricated butt fucking was going to be epic.

"Shit, I'm tingling all over," Moaned Mandy, "How fingers have you got inside?"

"Two?" I confirmed, "Let me know when you want my cock."

"Now!" She demanded, "Fuck my arse, baby."

With permission given, I told the camera that I was going to stick my cock up Mandy's arsehole, mounted her, pressed the head of the cock against that dark wrinkle and eased inside.

Despite the preparation, Mandy's shitter was still plenty tight, but it ultimately yielded, and within a minute, maybe, I was balls deep.

"How does it feel?"

"Fucking full!" She replied, "Feels like I need a dump!"

Charming!

"You ready for me to fuck you?"

"Go for it!"

I attempted to get into a position that would enable the action to be caught on camera, but I would only know that afterwards.

"Geez, your arsehole's tight," I moaned, working my pole inside her tightly confined space.

"Of course, it's fucking tight," Mandy grunted, "It's never been fucked before!"

"How does it feel?"

"Better than I expected."

For several minutes, I hammered away as Mandy swore and thrashed around. I withdrew my meat from the tradesman's entrance to 'check the oil' and the gape. Negative on both counts. That was a good outcome for the first matter and something to develop with the second.

"Let's change direction," I suggested, "Let's see the camera capture your reaction to your anal deflowering."

"Sounds great."

Mandy rested her arms on the bottom headboard with her head facing the camera in the corner of her room.

I gingerly eased my greasy prick back inside her open arsehole and fucked her shitter for my orgasm. I could not tell if my action was bringing her off, but her moans and dirty talk was evidence that she was enjoying herself.

Minutes later, I experienced the familiar tingling in my balls, and my second climax was within reach.

"Fuck, I'm going to come!"

"In my mouth!"

"Probably not the best idea considering what we are doing."

Ensuring Mandy was clean inside was a lesson for another day, plus I wanted to explode inside one of her holes, and the backdoor was the safer bet.

As my orgasm built, I grabbed Mandy's hair roughly and forced her lips to mine. I kissed her hard as I ploughed her dirt box and exploded in her shortly thereafter in what was a strong ending to a filthy night.

I collapsed on the bed seconds later utterly exhausted, dripping in sweat, reeking of body odour, and completely satisfied. When I exited Mandy's pooper, there was a faint smear of shit on the head of my cock. Good job I did not assent to Mandy's order to blow my load in her mouth, then, I thought, perhaps I should have done. Nah, an anal cream pie was an excellent way to end an anal deflowering.

"I'm leaking," Mandy announced with some surprised.

"What were you expecting?"

"I've not let anyone come inside me!"

"Really?"

"Really. Don't want to get pregnant."

"Why don't you get on the pill? I think you'll enjoy a cream pie."

"Can't," Mandy said, "Allergic."

"Oral and anal cream pies it is them."

Mandy giggled before confirming that she enjoyed being butt fucked. She said the most intense pleasure was at the end, being kissed and filled up simultaneously created a unique experience.

"So, you'll take it in the arse again?" I asked.

Mandy kissed me and said she'll do it anytime I want it before rolling off the bed and disappearing to the bathroom to clean up.

After wiping my dirty helmet, I grabbed my glass of wine and drained the glass in one swallow. Walking over to the tripod, I stopped the feed. Curious about what the camera captured, I pressed the 'rewind' button, and the stream took me to an automatic timecode that I assumed was the start of our antics.

When the grainy footage appeared, the bedroom scene looked exactly as it was when we entered it.

Then my jaw dropped to the floor.

Instead of seeing Mandy and me, I watched Mandy and a chubby but attractive blonde fall, naked, on the bed together. I recognised the second female as being one of Mandy's fellow students from the beauty school. Both were naked, and both had a toy in their hands.

Mandy announced to the camera that the two of them were going to masturbate and then make love.

Fuck me, this was a side of Mandy that I could not conceive but here was the proof that she was a little more open-minded and experienced than I gave her credit. My cock quickly came back to life at the prospect of watching these two go for it, and the future possibilities.

Suddenly the sound of the toilet flushing brought me back to reality, and I reluctantly pressed stop on the camera and moved away from the tripod.

"Can you refill my glass?" Asked Mandy as she returned from the bathroom.

The night's sexual antics may have concluded, but the prospects became infinitely intriguing.


12