The Art of Anal Pt. 02

Story Info
First Foursome on the Footy Field.
6.3k words
4.64
9k
11

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
364 Followers

The Art of Anal Part 2

NOTE: This story contains scenes of gay, bisexual and straight anal sex between consenting sexes, the use of Viagra as well as mild substance consumption. A fan of my writing inspired this story. If these sexual themes are not to your taste, then hit 'back' on your browser. Otherwise, please enjoy.

"Fuck, I'm going to come!" Hissed Thomas as my unusually hard cock ploughed his young anus.

He was working his condom sheathed cock hard as I slammed into him.

"More, more, more," He moaned with increased urgency.

Thomas came first, and his orgasm spurred mine, and I came hard, filling up the condom on my cock. His anus throttled the life out of me, and I enjoyed twitching inside him.

It had taken a long time for Thomas to work up the courage to ask me on a 'date' -- in reality a fuck session -- and to reconcile the fact that by doing so, he was cheating on his long-term boyfriend.

While he loved James, Thomas was unsatisfied with their sex life, James, you see, was a bottom, pure and simple. So was Thomas when I first met him, and by the time, we amicably ended our sexual odyssey, he topped me when I craved it. The problem was that James refused to switch and so Thomas never received the fucking he craved.

Thomas and I never ceased being friends, and we Skye-called each other regularly. When he first disclosed his lack of sexual satisfaction, we began mutual masturbation exhibitions on webcam. After the first one, he told me he wanted to meet up in real-life for a fucking. Great, I thought. My last encounter with a man had been several years ago, and while I enjoyed the women that entered my life, I retained an interest in gay sex.

As Thomas wrestled with his conscience, he put me off for several months before the frustration finally overcame his moral objections. He text me earlier in the day and asked to meet up at my house. I invited him around, and we had barely relaxed into the spa, naked before he was on me. In less than thirty minutes after Thomas arrived, I exploded in his arse, albeit in a condom.

"That was so fucking good," I breathed looking toward the ceiling after collapsing on the bed.

"I see stars," Replied Thomas beside me.

"Did that scratch your itch?"

"Better than I fantasised."

"You want to swap?"

"Of course," Answered Thomas as he snatched off the condom.

We drained the contents of each other's rubber into our mouths, I leaned over to Thomas, and we snowballed passionately together before finally swallowing the other's load.

"Fucking magic," I breathed before rolling on my back.

My bedroom smelt of sweat, anal sex and sperm, and I came to realise just how much I missed this kind of action in general and Thomas in particular.

"Mm, my arse is going to feel that for days," Thomas said.

"You're welcome back anytime," I replied, half-joking because I did not want to intrude on his relationship.

Thomas did not reply.

The afternoon ended with a 69'er with us gratefully swallowing what little sperm was left in our withered balls.

****

The following weekend, Thomas Skype-called me.

"Thanks for last weekend," He said.

"How do you feel about it?" I asked.

"Guilty, to be honest," Thomas replied, "I haven't told James about it, but it's gnawing at me."

"I'm sure you'll work it out."

"Sort of means, we can't hook up again."

"I figured that out," I said, feeling nothing, "You and James have been together for a while now, and there's no place for me."

Thomas thanked me for my understanding. Fucking him for the last time had made me look for something casual online during the week, but I did not like my choices.

"If you want some action like that, I know someone seeking similar," Said Thomas as if reading my mind.

"Oh?"

"One of my lecturers was at The Court Hotel last night and James, and I got talking to him."

The Court was an LGBT-friendly club, a little campy for my tastes, but it enjoyed a good reputation as a safe place to meet like-minded souls.

"He's like you, bisexual and masculine," Thomas continued, "He's attractive but a bit older than you."

"How old?"

"I think he's fifty," Thomas said.

That would make this manly bisexual about fifteen years older than me.

"And he's in great shape for his age," Thomas added.

"What did you get talking about?"

"Just how the 'scene' wasn't giving him much inspiration."

I guessed that Thomas was attempting to pique my interest as a consolation for bolting the door behind me. The last time someone played matchmaker resulted in a disastrous marriage, and ever since, I met people directly. Still, never say never.

"If you want, I could pass on your email," Said Thomas.

"Did you tell him about me?"

"No, but I can arrange an introduction."

I guess there was nothing to lose, so I agreed.

Several days later, I received an email from Andrew, Thomas' lecturer. It was generic, telling me that Thomas had passed on my details and said I was a fellow traveller.

We exchange further messages and a couple of Skype-calls. Thomas was correct about Andrew's physical description and attributes. He was also intelligent and witty, which indeed piqued my curiosity. He lived in the suburb of Queen's Park not far from me, and we decided to meet at the pub across from the railway station. This locale suited me because I could drink without driving by catching public transport.

Walking into the Queen's Park pub was like entering the Mos Eisley Cantina. There was even a "No Droids" poster on the wall. Being a working-class suburb, this tavern attracted an eclectic mix of weirdos but lacked a roguish Han Solo-type and a ten-foot teddy bear. One could not purchase a pint of beer, only middies and in plastic glasses, which immediately told me all I needed to know about the clientele.

"Geez, I haven't been in here for years," Said Andrew looking around at the unloved décor when he joined me at a secluded table.

"Reminds me of the Star Wars bar," I said ironically.
We both laughed and 'clinked' our plastic cups of stale beer.

Early on, I established that we had chemistry, a detached view of sex and an interest in an ongoing exploration of sexual experiences. Like me, Andrew had a disastrous marriage and enjoyed both sexes but did not want to be a part of the LGBT scene. He spoke fondly of Thomas, one of his better students, and had some inkling of our past relationship.

"I don't think they'll last," Opined Andrew, "They're too different."

"They've been together for a few years,"

"So were my wife and me," Andrew replied, caustically and reminding me of the same thing.

"Thomas will figure it out in the end," I said.

Hope so," Replied Andrew, "Why did you two break up?"

"We didn't break-up per se, more like we drifted apart," I replied, "He wanted a relationship which I didn't want and, even if I did, I think, for me, we'd reached the limit of sexual exploration."

"He was in love with you," Andrew confirmed what I already knew.

"But I did not have the same feeling," I said, draining my cup, "For me, it started as fuck buddies and ended that way."

"Fair enough," Andrew said, "Somewhere along the way, it changed for Thomas. Happened to me on several occasions."

We then proceeded to philosophically discuss the notions of casual sex, fuck buddies, no strings attached and friends with benefits. We concluded with an open finding about the efficacy of these sexual arrangements but noted they had their place in modern society.

Andrew then asked me about how I came to be bisexual, and I gave him a brief rundown about how I was introduced to gay sex at university, how I forgot about it afterwards. How a married work colleague reawakened those urges and how I met Thomas and others. My experience was like Andrew's inasmuch that sex with men occurred in stages interspersed with long periods of interactions with women.

"When my workmate propositioned me," I began, taking a sip from a refilled cup, "I was a pure top with a firm no-kissing rule until he broke that rule, then I became a blended mix."

"Yeah, I switch, but I'm flexible with my kissing policy," Andrew laughed.

"What kinks do you have?"

"There's a lot I'll turn down," Andrew replied, "If it's consensual, then it's enjoyable."

"Poo play?" I asked, joking, remembering the masochist Mark's interest in scat.

"Not many times, but yes."

"Serious?"

"With both sexes."

"Wow, you'll have to spill the beans on that sometime," I said.

"Maybe," Said Andrew, "What do you like?"

"Not that!" I laughed.

"Then what?" Andrew laughed back.

"Anal, golden showers, group activities, cum play," I replied, "I'm open-minded and try something at least once."

"You ever did it on Amyl Nitrate or poppers?"

"Once but it ended badly."

"How so?"

"Peter, that workmate of mine, he did it many times with gay masseurs and introduced it to Jacinta and me," I recounted, "After we had a threesome in the park, Jacinta had a bad reaction later that led to some unpleasantness."

"In what way?"

"Just a blazing and pointless row next morning."

"Ah, okay. That's unusual."

"What do you get out of using them?"

"For one, the anal sex is amazing and two, you recharge super-fast."

"Intriguing."

"You want to try?"

"Maybe, but not tonight."

"I don't have any, but I could source some if you're interested?"

"For you and me to play with?" I asked, indicating I was sexually interested in Andrew.

Andrew looked at me directly, and I could see on his chiselled features that he was interested in me. Good job, Thomas.

"My place is literally around the corner."

"Let's go."

Minutes later, I was on the back porch of Andrew's house. Despite his divorce, he was prospering as his home was tastefully decorated and had all the flashy gadgets. In the carport were parked a late-model Lexus and a Toyota Landcruiser. The house itself was modest with only three bedrooms, the block was smaller than mine and did not have the entertaining outdoor options I enjoyed.

After handing me a beer, Andrew clicked on the remote and started playing some porn while he sucked my cock. After I returned the favour, I let Andrew butt fuck me to climax before dumping a load of hot come inside his delicious arsehole.

"Thomas was right about you," Andrew breathed as we slumped on the outdoor couch.

"In what way?"

"You're a good fuck."

"Did he tell you what we did after we climaxed?"

"No."

"We got wet," I said.

"Water sports?"

"Yep."

"I'm up for it."

We walked to the lawn, stood opposite each other, and let our bladders empty. The cool night air contrasted sharply with the warm flows of urine.

"That was fun," Said Andrew after his stream exhausted itself, "Let me get some towels."

We walked back to the porch and shortly dried ourselves.

Satisfied with the evening's outcome, I finished my beer and departed for home. Andrew promised to procure some amyl at the first available opportunity, and we made plans for a return match at my place.

The procurement of such a substance proved harder than initially conceived. Andrew tried several contacts, but all were out of supply. In the meantime, we enjoyed each other on several occasions.

When he finally managed to get hold of the substance, we agreed to meet at the Carlisle Hotel. In the meantime, a mate was extolling the virtues of Viagra and handed me one of his blue pills.

"You'll be able to fuck all night," Were his parting words.

As the only sex coming up was with Andrew, I decided to test it out. I took the pill just before meeting Andrew, and the effect was immediate. I grew hard without the least bit of stimulation and remained hard while walking to the tavern. I felt as horny as a teenager and was self-conscious when I walked into the crowded pub because of the raging boner visible in my jeans.

I could barely remain still in my seat as Andrew talked about his supply difficulties. We had a couple of beers before I could not stand it any longer.

"Let's go," I stammered.

Andrew and I began the short journey to my place.

"We can cut through the footy stadium," I said.

Lathlain Park housed an AFL stadium that hosted Perth Football Club who competed in the Western Australian Football League, a junior form of the national game. There were numerous breaks in the chain-link perimeter fence that enabled access to shortcut the area instead of going around that stadium. Once inside, we walked northward towards the exit but heard faint voices ahead of us.

Not wanting to attract attention, we crept towards the seated area to our right intending to skirt around whomever else might be here. The closer we approached, the more the voices became female, and the air had the distinct aroma of marijuana. I stopped and held Andrew back.

"Do you smell that?"

"Yep, are they female?"

"I think so," I hissed.

"This could be a great opportunity,"

"Are you sure?" I asked in a hushed tone, "They might cut and run."

"Not if you follow my lead," Andrew replied confidently.

The closer we approached, the more the giggling and conversation were coming from an on-field coaching box or dugout. It was also becoming apparent that these women were wasted because they did not freeze or panic when they saw us approach.

"You two look to be up to no good," Said Andrew as we got closer.

"We could say the same about you," Came a soft, confident reply.

Walking with a raging boner was irritating, but an extra spasm occurred when I squinted my eyes to see who was smoking weed in the dugout.

"We were going home to snort some amyl and have crazy insane sex," Blurted out Andrew, who took the bottle from his pocket to show these wasted women.

The women became serious.

"You are?"

"Yep."

"You two are gay?"

"Nope, bisexual."

"God, I would love to watch," Said one of the women.

"Yeah, that'd be hot." Answered the other.

"So, you're into girls too?" One of them asked.

"We sure are," I replied, "There were none around when we decided to go back to my place."

"Can we try it?" Asked one of the women, nodding to the bottle in Andrew's hand.

"What do we get out of it?" Replied Andrew, who undid the top and passed it by his nostrils.

Silence.

"Sex with us?" Said one of the women.

"Serious?" I asked, not believing this was real.

"The least we can do is get wasted together and have some fun."

"After we finished these joints, we were going to have wild lesbian sex here on the footy ground," The other women giggled.

Then both women erupted in maniacal laughter before taking a toke.

"Well," Grinned Andrew, "This night just got better."

"For us too,"

We sat down in the dugout sandwiching the women. Andrew took a big snort of amyl before passing to the women and finally to me. The effect was instant euphoria that enhanced the sensation in my pants. I needed release, but I also knew that holding back would make subsequent orgasms all that more powerful.

Up close and personal, the women were closer to Andrew in age with plenty of mileage accrued. Both had rings on their wedding fingers, and I guessed they were taking time out from their marriage duties to engage in some extra-curricular fun.

The women appeared familiar to me. I think I had seen her around the Victoria Park area but could not place her. The woman directly next to me was very attractive for a vintage MILF, was blonde and appeared to have a generous rack. Without formal introductions, I christened the women the familiar stranger and the blonde.

"Before you fuck us, I want to see proof that you two were going to have sex," Said the familiar stranger next to Andrew.

"I think we can supply that proof," I replied almost unable to stand the pressure of the booze, the Viagra, and the amyl.

Andrew and I stood up and undressed. I made him lie down on the turf while I took his cock down my throat with practised ease. Felt good to be giving pleasure to a man again. I throated his shaft to the bone and bathed his withered sack with saliva.

"You enjoying the show, ladies?" Andrew asked with a grin.

"It's the hottest fucking thing I've seen," Said the blonde.

Andrew was writhing with pleasure as I administered my blowjob. My arsehole tingled from the amyl, and I knew that I needed filling up. Abruptly spitting out his length, I straddled Andrew and stuffed his cock up my bung.

The sensation was mind-blowing. Feeling that pulsating shaft pierce my tingling hole in my mind-altered state was incredible. There was no pain, just a warmth that enveloped me as I sunk my rump down to Andrew's balls.

I looked back at the women; they were partially disrobing. The familiar stranger was already playing with her clit. The blonde had positioned herself behind me to watch Andrew's cock fuck my arse.

As fans of my writing know, receiving anal sex was a 'meh' experience for me. Neither good nor bad, but ex-lovers like Thomas and the misogynistic Mark derived real pleasure from being butt fucked. Tonight though, the amyl had made anal sex incredibly pleasurable for me, and I genuinely enjoyed it.

"He's fucking taking that cock deep in his arse," The blonde said to the masturbating familiar stranger.

"It's so fucking hot," Came the reply, "I'm going to come!"

I looked over. The blonde had changed positions from looking at my bung, taking Andrew's meat to being in front of the familiar stranger in the dugout.

"Fuck!"

The familiar stranger unleashed a torrent of squirt into her friend's waiting mouth. Some of it arced his in the air and splashed against my thigh.

"Did you see that?" I asked Andrew who is thrusts inside me increased in tempo.

"No."

By this time, I was taking man meat deeper than ever, and it felt amazing.

"I'm going to come," Hissed Andrew.

"You hear that ladies," I said, watching the blonde eat the familiar stranger's post-orgasmic and dripping pussy, "Andrew is about to fill my arse with his filthy spunk!"

The cocktail of chemicals I consumed earlier that evening had heightened every sense and nerve ending, especially the nerves in my anus. As Andrew's climax built, I felt his meat grow inside me until I experienced the euphoria of an exploding cock. The strength of his orgasm made my own cock spasm uncontrollably. The warmth of being filled up with sperm was indescribable, and my sphincter pulsated against Andrew's flagging pole.

I lifted off and heard the satisfying pop made by Andrew's existing cock.

"You want to see me cream-pie him?" I asked the women, who were glued to the action.

"Sure," Came a trembling reply from one of them.

I straddled Andrew's chest, spread my cheeks, and revelled in the lightheaded feeling I experienced from farting out a shit ton of boiling sperm.

Standing up to relieve the pressure on my knees, the two women swooped on Andrew's chest to play with his sperm. Licking it, tasting it, and massaging it into his pecs.

The looseness of my arsehole felt terrific as did the odd stray dribble of sperm. The pressure on my cock was increasing beating tolerance. One-touch and I would have been done for, but I wanted to extend my orgasm for as long as possible.

I noticed that Andrew's cock had not flagged much since his explosion in my shitter, and the familiar stranger took it in her mouth without prompting. Perhaps, the amyl was good at recharging the male member, and there was no need to deny my orgasm.

In straddled Andrew's face and he needed no encouragement to perform the task I desired. He cleaned my cream-pie while the blonde sucked on my cock. She was exceptionally talented, swallowing my meat without a gag or cough or whatever. Pure throating bliss!

With Andrew's tongue deep inside my distended hole and the blonde on my cock, I was quick to announce my climax. The blonde disengaged her mouth and jerked me for several seconds before I exploded over the familiar stranger who remained sucking Andrew's cock.

Dazman
Dazman
364 Followers
12