The Art of Anal Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After being hit multiple times with my high powered bullets of spunk, the familiar stranger disengaged and attempted to capture my rounds in her mouth, but my orgasm went everywhere, no pattern to it at all.

When I was spent, I noticed the same buzz in my cock as before and, unlike any previous experience, I was not deflating. I remained rock hard, and the adrenaline remained to course through my body. I was ready to continue.

Andrew wiped the slime from his face and sat up, "What did you think, ladies?"

"Amazing," Said the familiar stranger.

"Great," Replied the blonde.

"You ever watched guys go at it before?" I asked, standing next to Andrew.

"Not in real life," Came the trembling response from the blonde, who I could see was gently playing with her clit.

"What do you want to do next?" I asked the other three as I stroked my cock.

"Watch you fuck your mate," Replied the familiar stranger which was seconded by the blonde.

"You up for it?" I asked Andrew.

"For sure," He replied and got on his hands and knees.

"You two sluts can get involved in this round," I said to the giggling women.

"What do you suggest?" Asked the blonde.

"Anything your filthy imaginations can come up with."

More laughter.

I passed the bottle of amyl around which was rapidly diminishing before spitting on my cock and eased it inside Andrew's greedy shitter. He was right; amyl is a perfect complement to anal sex.

"How's that feel?" I asked Andrew when I gently bottomed out.

"Really good,"

I glanced over and saw the women whispering, but they maintained attention to the action in front of them.

As my cock began pumping Andrew's dirty hole, we both began grunting in pleasure. The women scooted from the dugout behind me. My peripheral vision indicated they were watching my cock pounding Andrew's pooper.

"That's so hot," They said repeatedly.

Without asking, I saw the familiar stranger roll onto her back and shuffle between my legs so that she could suck on Andrew's cock.

"What's that?" He asked when his brain registered the extra sensation.

"You're getting your cock suck," I said.

"Feels great," He replied, stating the obvious," I just need something in my mouth."

"Why don't you place your pussy when he can eat it?" I said to the blonde.

There was hesitation at first but then quickly surrendered. The blonde removed her top and bra to reveal a magnificent pair of tits.

The blonde walked over to Andrew, sat of the grass, and shuffled her lightly forested pussy to Andrew's face.

Looking behind me, the familiar stranger was diddling her clit as she sucked on Andrew's boner. All four of us were moaning, sighing, hissing, and groaning from sexual pleasure.

Conscious that we might not be alone, I repeatedly 'shushed' these sexual creatures when the volume became a little over the top.

I quickly came inside Andrew's arse. He came in the familiar stranger's mouth, and the blonde climaxed from oral, in that order.

"Who's going to clean me up?" Asked Andrew when the four of us recovered a little.

Without hesitation, the familiar stranger and I volunteered for the job. Andrew pulled his cheeks apart and flexed his muscle. We had our faces, cheek-to-cheek, tongues dancing together, ready to receive the load that I shot deep inside Andrew's anus.

As first, nothing happened. Then with repeated attempts, Andrew expelled my boiling sperm onto our tongues and faces. The familiar stranger and I took turns to rim Andrew's distended pucker and clean him up. When we were satisfied, the two of us kissed furiously, swapped cum, swallowed, and licked our faces.

The passion and intensity of this lewd act told me a lot about this random find and her friend. I hoped that I would have a session with the blonde, but now it was the familiar stranger that I was drawn to, and I felt that impression was mutual.

Recovery, for whatever else was going to occur tonight, was achieved by repeated tokes from a joint that the women were generous enough to share.

When I felt the Viagra continue to work its magic, I asked the group what they wanted to do next.

"Double penetration," Announced the blonde.

"Double...wait, what?" Piped up the familiar stranger, "Since when do you do anal?"

"Since I watched these two at it."

"Wow!" Said the familiar stranger, "You two really performed. I've not convinced her to give up her arsehole to me."

The blonde giggled.

"I'm not yet ready," Sighed Andrew puffing out weed smoke.

"Perhaps we could watch you two at it?" I asked.

"What would you like to see?" Asked the blonde, taking a toke.

"69'er?" I asked Andrew.

"That'd be great."

I watched a knowing glance exchanged between these women.

"Yeah, we can do that."

The familiar stranger walked naked towards the turf and laid down with the blonde straddling her and fulfilled our desire. While it was a shame that there was not much light, hearing them tongue each other's cunts and clits was a visceral experience.

"Come finger our holes," Said the familiar stranger after several minutes of F-2-F action. Andrew chose the blonde leaving me happy with the second choice, which allowed me to rub the blonde's beautiful tits.

The familiar stranger was leaking uncontrollably. I quickly inserted two fingers in her swampy snatch and tried my luck with her greasy arsehole. When I entered without resistance, I knew this chick would be an anal lover.

The moans and groans from the blonde indicated that Andrew was working her holes. When she suddenly hissed, I surmised that Andrew was digitally penetrating her arse. Was she an anal virgin? It would be great on this night of firsts to anally deflower a mature woman.

The pleasure noises were increasing in volume, and they came quickly and easily. While I could not be confident, I swore I saw something squirt from the familiar stranger's pussy.

The women disengaged and lay on their back, chests heaving from the strength of their climaxes.

"That was great," Said Andrew, his cock pointing sky-high.

We were both ready to administer the blonde's first DP and possibly first anal session, but we waited for women to recover.

"You ready to fuck her?" Asked the familiar stranger who made no effort to move from the grass.

"We are," I said, "Is she?"

"Let's do it," The blonde replied.

"Which hole do you want?" I asked Andrew.

"I'm happy with the pussy," And he took a position on the grass.

The blonde stood up and approached me with a look of fear on her face.

"You'll be gentle, won't you?"

"Is this your first anal?"

"No, but I don't really enjoy it."

"Don't worry," I said, trying to reassure her, "You'll enjoy this."

Receiving the confidence, she kissed me and approached Andrew. She straddled his and speared her pussy on his cock.

"Fuck!" They both moaned in unison.

"That's bigger than my husband," The blonde hissed.

I straddled Andrew's legs and positioned the head of my cock at where I thought the blonde's anus was in this darkness.

"Don't fret, I'll be gentle," I whispered into the blonde's ear, "Just give the order."

"The order is given," She sighed.

I saw that the familiar stranger was lying on her front, her eyes glued to the action.

Pressing gently, I popped inside relatively easily.

The blonde's body tensed up, and she exhaled loudly.

"You okay?" I asked.

"So fucking tight," She hissed.

A moment later, the blonde encouraged me further entry by placing a hand on my thigh.

Seconds later, I was inside her arsehole.

"How does it feel?" Asked the familiar stranger, proud of her friend's achievement.

"Not bad," The blonde replied, breathing deeply, "Actually good. Never felt so filled with cock."

"Airtight!" Crowed the familiar stranger.

Andrew and I reamed the blonde's holes very gently at first before I felt her O-ring loosen up.

Then the blonde began encouraging us to fuck her harder, which Andrew and I were happy to oblige. For two men who had never done this together before, we quickly established a pattern that resembled what one might find on the internet.

The blonde was happy as she appeared to be in a state of constant orgasm. The familiar stranger was squatting on her haunches, fingering her sloppy cunt, and rubbing her clit.

After several minutes of savage fucking, Andrew suggested swapping holes. This time, I was on the turf while Andrew had a go at the blonde's arsehole.

The feeling of two hard cocks pressed against each other and only separated by a thin membrane was indescribable. The sensation was heightened by the fact that the blonde's pendulous tits were in my face.

Eventually, Andrew announced his pending orgasm, and I knew I was not far behind. The compression that the DP causes forced me to the brink of another climax.

"Not inside me!" Ordered the blonde.

Andrew withdrew from her arsehole, and the blonde rolled off me. She rose on her knees with the familiar stranger joining her. The two women cupped their breasts and pressed them against each other.

We knew what to do and seconds later was spraying diluted loads of sperm across their breasts and faces. Hissing, trying to keep the noise to a minimum.

The women giggled like schoolgirls as their assets received a coating, most likely the last of the evening.

"That looked so good," Said the familiar stranger to her friend about the DP.

"It felt amazing," The blonde replied, "Never come so hard so many times."

"I knew you'd love it!"

"I'm hooked now."

Andrew and I were only vaguely away of this back and forth as we collapsed on the grass exhausted and in my case, slightly sore from repeated orgasms.

Opening my eyes was a chore, but when I did it, the women were massaging our sperm into their breasts and kissing passionately.

Then they themselves settled onto the turf, and a calm serenity gradually descended on the footy oval.

"Fuck," Hissed the blonde suddenly after some time had elapsed, "Shit!"

"What is it?" Asked the familiar stranger, alarmed.

"My husband's due home any time," The blonde replied, "I've got to go before he gets back!"

With that, she rapidly began dressing but stuffed the bra and panties in her handbag. The blonde quickly hugged her friend, waved us goodbye and took off rapidly in the direction of the carpark.

"I'm going home too," Said Andrew wearily, "I'm beat!"

The three of us began dressing before Andrew hugged us and walked off in the direction of the train station.

"You got everything?" I asked the familiar stranger.

"I think so," She replied, surveying the dugout, "It doesn't do to leave anything incriminating behind."

We walked towards the carpark where the streetlights revealed the stately features of the familiar stranger. She was a lightly shaded brunette with robust angular features, but the makeup around her eyes was badly smeared by a variety of male and female jism.

"I am going to need to clean up somewhere before I go home," She said after I pointed out the mess, "I'll use the petrol station bathroom on the highway."

"Well, my place at the end of the street," I said, pointing north, "You can use my facilities."

"Okay, great," She replied, "Hop in."

****

In less than a minute, I had opened the front door and switched on the hallway light. Proceeding to the laundry, I grabbed a towel from the linen cupboard.

"Nice place," The familiar stranger observed, "Very masculine."

"You think it needs a woman's touch?" I asked, handing her the towel.

"Nah," She walked towards the bathroom and placing it across the bath that was opposite the shower cubicle, "It's a bachelor pad for a very eligible bachelor."

"Do you want me to wait outside?"

"Come in and talk to me," She replied.

After getting the water to the desired temperature, the familiar stranger stepped into the shower cubicle and closed the door. She was wary not to get her hair wet and used my sponge to wipe her face carefully.

"So, do you do this often?" I asked.

"What's that?" She replied, turning towards me and soaping up her mature body.

"Have wild sex with strangers."

"I love having sex with strangers," She smiled, "Especially when I'm wasted."

"Had we not come by, would you and your friend gotten it on?"

"That's what we were there for!"

"How many times do you get it on?"

"Couple of times a month," She answered, "And always in public places."

"Often at the footy oval?"

"That's been the go-to place lately especially since it's the off-season there's less chance of people around."

"Except a couple of horny guys like us!"

"That was a bonus," She laughed, "Particularly two that fucked each other's arses in front of us."

"You liked that, huh?"

"I love anal sex," She replied, "In fact, I'm obsessed with anuses."

"If I'd known that, I would have drilled your luscious booty."

The familiar stranger spun around and inserted a finger inside her pucker.

"You mean this luscious booty?"

"That's the one."

"Watching Paula taking a DP was pleasure enough for me," The familiar stranger said, turning back to face me.

"So that's the name of your friend," I said, "I'm Jason, and my friend was Andrew."

"I'm Leah."

"For a first DP, Paula took it like a champ."

"Yeah, she's not a huge fan of the brown arts," Leah giggled, "So, it was a real treat watching her get into it."

"That was a lot of fun."

"You guys seemed to know what you were doing," Leah observed.

"I've done some DPs in the past and, like you, I am kind of obsessed with anal sex."

Our conversation was creating a stir down below which I thought not possible after the antics at the footy oval.

"I love it," Leah said, turning off the taps, "I've had more anal sex than regular sex."

"When did you get into it?"

"Oh, when I was very young," Leah laughed and taking the towel, "I was taking cock in the butt before I lost my virginity."

"Holy shit, that's hardcore."

After towelling dry, Leah went to the vanity unit and from her bag grabbed some eye shadow and gently applied it.

"Can I use your Listerine?" She asked, "It'll mask the pot smell."

"Sure," I said, smiling, "Deodorant?

"Nah, I have a roll-on in my bag, somewhere," Leah replied, "Can I nab a little aftershave?

"Help yourself."

Leah dabbed a little on her neck before turning to me and asking how she looked.

"You look great," I responded, "No one will suspect a thing."

Pleased, she folded the wet towel and threaded it on the rack next to the toilet. The sight of her naked body and her shapely rump did the impossible and got me hard. As she bent down to collect her underwear, I stuck out a hand and sought out her wrinkled pucker.

"Oh," She cooed and wiggled her cheeks, "Is someone horny?"

"I thought we might indulge in our mutual obsession before sending you on your way."

"Sounds great."

I had Leah bend over the vanity while I grabbed some personal lubricant from the drawer. After smearing a little on my wearied shaft, I pressed against her pucker. The effects of the pot and the amyl allowed easy access, and I was quickly deep inside Leah's arsehole.

"Oh, yeah!"

The substances in my system inhibited my nerves, but Leah's booty felt incredible as I gingerly began fucking her.

"You can do it harder than that," Encouraged Leah as she met my thrust, "This booty's build for action."

With that, I started slamming her arse hard while Leah watched me in the mirror and grunted loudly.

"Here's a little something for the road," I said following several minutes of hard pounding, "With the emphasis on 'little'."

"I'm surprised you have anything left at all," Leah replied.

My orgasm was the weakest of the night, but it felt good to have experienced it inside Leah backdoor. I became flaccid almost at the instant I exited, and the soreness I felt earlier returned with more intensity. I had better leave my cock alone for several days and let it recover.

"That was nice," Said Leah before kissing me on the lips.

She quickly dressed, and I walked her to her car.

"You want to catch up later sometime next week for more anal antics?" She asked.

"Definitely." I did not have to think about that response.

Leah took my number, kissed me again then hugged me then left me.

Four arseholes with four people in one night was a proud achievement; I thought walking back into the house and collapsing on the bed, spent, exhausted, sore, and coming down hard.


12