The Art of Anal Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you're easy on the eye too," Replied Bella without a second thought.

As we turned towards the exit, I grabbed the hem of Bella's skirt and hitched it up enough for the sales manager to see she was wearing no panties.

"You know where I work," The sales manager laughed as we walked through the door.

"Jason," Fumed Bella, "That was naughty!"

"I know," I replied, "Fancy a drink?"

"Fuck, yes!"

We crossed the road and were soon seated in the outdoor garden of the Queen's Hotel with refreshing alcoholic drinks in our hands.

"That was an unexpected flirt," I said, smiling at Bella.

"It was."

"Interested?"

"Maybe," Bella replied, sipping her wine, "Prefer cock to pussy, if I'm honest."

"Oh, you've had some pussy, or you have some pussy?"

Bella shot me a knowing glance.

"Have some," She said, "How did you know?"

"The other night at the Broken Hill hinted at it," I replied, before adding, "Then Leah confirmed it!"

The anger in Bella's face was unmistakable. Her cheeks flushed a deep crimson, and her eyes burned with indignation.

"That Leah! I swear to god!" Bella seethed, "That woman is out of control."

That statement I would consider axiomatic.

"In what way?"

"One day, not long after Mandy and I began having fun together, we were planning on going out together when Leah was at the apartment."

"Yes?" I asked, detecting the familiar modus operandi of the sexual opportunist.

"Leah seduced me in the lounge room while Mandy got ready!"

"How did she do that?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Leah said she knew Mandy and I were fooling about," Bella continued, "She lifted her skirt and demanded that I eat her pussy?"

"Did you?"

"Reluctantly".

"How was it?"

Bella flushed again before confessing that she got a kick out of the encounter, and, when Leah departed purring softly, Bella passionately attacked Mandy with animal fury. They did not end up going out for the night and instead filmed themselves making love.

"Nice!" I replied, my cock growing hard again, "How did you and Mandy end up together?"

"Well," She began, "About six weeks, or so, ago, the beauty class finished the week at the Broken Hill. Mandy had met a bloke at the bar was too scared asking him back to her place. While they swapped numbers, she was so disappointed in the lost opportunity."

"That guy may have been me," I said, "That's roughly when Mandy and I met. The same day, the same circumstance."

"Well, there you go," Answered Bella, somewhat surprised by the circularity of it all, "Anyway, I was super horny but did not fancy any of the guys."

"There's plenty of choice at that pub," I confirmed, noting some potential male partners myself on occasion.

"Not that night," Bella said, "We left for Northbridge, but Mandy was too distracted, and my heart wasn't in it."

"No?"

"No. So at some point in the night, I asked Mandy what was bothering her, and she said she really wanted to get laid by this cute guy, you."

"And you wanted action too?"

"Definitely, and I always thought Mandy cute," Bella said, "So, I leaned in and pecked her on the lips."

"What was her reaction?"

"Confused at first," Chuckled Bella, recalling the event, "But then she submitted."

"Wow!"

"Yeah, some pervy guys were watching and filming us snogging in the street, outside the club, before we departed for her place in a taxi."

"How did you know Mandy would go for it?"

"Certain looks touching etcetera," Bella said, "I knew she had not experienced pussy before, but the signs indicated an interest."

"Maybe," I replied sceptically, "Could have gone very wrong, though."

"Yeah, well it didn't." Replied Bella, draining her glass.

I glanced at the sky, as Bella went to the bar and noticed that the cloud cover had increased significantly. The smell of rain was in the air, and I knew the impending storm was not far away. I have always had some of the best sexual experiences, outdoors, during an extreme weather event.

"How long have you been bi-sexual?"

"I don't consider myself bi," Said Bella, returning with our drinks, "I'm straight, but occasionally dabble with women."

Funnily enough, Mandy's mother, Leah and her friend, Paula, held similar views. Cock was the culinary equivalent of a steak, while pussy was the second-placed burger. It was a similar rationale that I employed years ago during my UK university days, before acknowledging my bisexuality more recently.

"When did you first start dabbling?" I asked.

"A few years ago," Bella answered, "When I worked as a leisure centre junior after high school."

"Oh, yes?"

"Yeah, one night when closing the centre, I accidentally walked in on the manager showering. She was naked, and her body was unbelievably perfect in every way. She didn't see me for a few minutes and watching her soap; her body was the most erotic thing I experienced. Her actions with her fingers were so sensuous. Then I realised that she was masturbating, and my pussy just ached with desire."

The alcohol and the sexual stimuli of today's meeting had transformed this youngling from awkwardly friendly in the morning to a raging bag of hormones in the early afternoon. I hoped Bella would let us fuck later today.

"I touched myself for the first time underneath my uniform and accidentally let out a moan which alerted the manager to my presence."

"What happened next?"

"I apologised, but I could not leave," Bella said, "Next thing I knew I was in the shower with my manager. It was near midnight when she finally dropped me home."

"What time did the centre close?"

"9 PM," Bella giggled.

"Did you see much of your manager afterwards?"

"A few weeks before she received a promotion and was transferred."

"Shame."

"Not really," Bella said, "She opened my eyes to other possibilities, but I was too immature for her at that point."

"Who came next?"

Bella smiled before explaining that a string of pathetic men-boys came next. There were a handful of drunken encounters with other women, a couple of brief relationships before other men and then Mandy.

"We just have fun together, when we both crave it," Said Bella, "Which isn't often, surprisingly."

"But when you do get together?"

"It's pretty explosive stuff!" Bella confirmed with a laugh.

"That's so hot!" I said, squeezing my cock underneath the table.

"Why?" Asked Bella, slightly perplexed, "I had more fun last night!"

"Because you prefer men?"

"I love men and what they can do," Bella replied, "Pussy gets me only so far before I crave the strong arms of a man, especially one who's experienced in the bedroom."

"An older man?"

"Not necessarily," Bella corrected me, "An experienced man."

"Am I experienced enough?"

"Hm," Teased Bella, flashing me her sultriest look of the day, "We shall see."

At that point, and right on cue, the first rumbles of thunder passed overhead. Everyone in the garden made a b-line towards the safety of the pub's interior, which was crowded already without additional refugees.

Bella and I secured a round standing table by a window that gave us a view of the main street. At first, the rain was light before erupting in enormous bombs that smashed into the heated concrete landscape with god-like fury.

Within minutes, the street was awash with torrents of water racing to find the nearest drain. Pedestrians unable to find shelter were mercilessly pelted with rain, and one was tossed on her arse and lost her shoes. The tyre tread on the passing cars was struggling to grip the bitumen under the deluge as they crawled, tentatively, along the road, their drivers petrified by the storm's ferocity.

Then it happened.

A simultaneously violent combination of lightning and thunder exploded above us with the force of an atom bomb. The pub collectively screamed in terror as the power failed, plunging the establishment into darkness, the only ambient light coming from the windows.

"I'm so fucking horny," Bella breathed into my ear, as chaos reigned supreme around us, "I want you to put the butt plug in my arse."

"Where?"

"Here."

"Here?" I asked, incredulous, "As in here, in this pub?"

"That'd be so fucking good!" She replied, languidly, "But first I want you to do what you did to my butt with your tongue."

Last night, I administered Bella's first rim job, which she characterised as "different", not unpleasant just a new sensation that she needed to process. Well, the processing seemed complete, and Bella concluded that being rimmed was a pleasurable experience.

I looked around the gloom that engulfed us and figured there might be a way to fulfil Bella's slutty request.

"Okay," I hissed, "Hand me the plug."

Deftly, Bella extracted the box from the bag, opened it up and handed me the slender rubber butt toy, before placing the packaging in her handbag. With chaos and confusion all around us, I positioned myself at the base of the window and knelt. Bella was instructed swivel around the table to assume my former position.

"Whatever I do to you, do not make a fucking sound, okay?"

Bella was so turned on that all she could do to indicate her consent was a stifled nod.

"When you're ready for the toy, pass it to me."

Without waiting for an answer, I ruffled her dress up just enough to allow my head access to her sweet fleshy globes. There was no need to seek Bella's permission to proceed because the tendrils of pussy juice snaking their way down her inner thighs. Bella was leaking badly again for the umpteenth time today with the heat and aroma emanating from her pussy was divine.

My task, though, was not the pussy but Bella's young arsehole. Spreading her cheeks, I lapped at her funky hole gently, at first, before applying more pressure. The need for Bella to remain composed so as not to invite unwanted attention drove me wild with desire.

Bella's squirming told me that I was giving her the pleasure she craved. The noise of the patrons recovering from their initial shock slowly dissipated when they realised they were in no danger. Further claps of thunder and streaks of lightning were not as violent, but the strength of the rain continued. The pub remained in darkness.

Meanwhile, I continued tongue-bathing Bella's sweet hole and enjoying the continued dripping of pussy juice over my chin. Shortly, there was a tap on my shoulder. I pulled back my face from her hole, reached up and accepted the toy. Good girl, I thought, Bella had sucked on the rubber making it moist but not enough for an easy entry. I coughed up a considerable amount of saliva and massaged it into the slender length. Wiping the rest on her dirty hole, I gently pressed the tip of the toy against Bella's O-ring.

She tensed, but I kept the tip exactly where it was.

Then Bella relaxed slightly.

I pressed.

She tensed but not as much.

I pressed further and felt her muscle relax enough to accept the tip of the toy.

Applying more pressure, her orifice reluctantly accepted the intruder, but Bella's leg muscles were tightening.

The din from around us prevented me from hearing anything Bella might be saying.

I was about halfway inside her bung while continuing to insert the toy.

Seconds later came the widest part of the toy. This moment, I was sure, would be problematic. Bella's hole was stretched to its maximum point in her young life.

I pushed as slowly and as gently as I could.

As I crow-barred Bella's O-ring open, she shuddered under stress.

She tensed and relaxed like an ebb and flow of a river.

Applying the minutest pressure, after a second or two, the toy popped in.

Bella relaxed greatly.

This action reminded me about my ex-girlfriend, Jacinta, who took way more meat up her shitter, both real and artificial. She squirted, pissed and climaxed when her hole was stretched to its maximum point.

I gingerly made my way from underneath her dress and rejoined her at the table. Closely examining the room, it seemed unlikely that anyone had noticed that I inserted a butt plug, for the first time, in Bella's virgin arsehole.

We got away with the perfect crime.

"How does it feel?" I whispered.

"Uncomfortably full!" Bella hissed.

"Hurt?"

"No, just odd."

"Something to get used to." I soothed.

"I will do if you lick my pussy!"

Bella positioned herself to make it look to a third party that she was leaning against the table and looking out of the window. I knelt underneath again, but this time positioned at her front hole. The arrangement was awkward since I was unable to get my tongue in her pussy, rather the best I could hope for was to lap at Bella's engorged clit.

She seemed pleased with the compromise and rocked her hips to the pleasure my tongue on her clit was generating. Not being experienced with Bella, it was hard to read the signs of whether she was close to climaxing. The din from the startled pub patrons did not help, but at least it masked our illicit activities.

Shortly, I felt Bella step away from me slightly, and she tapped me on the shoulder. Apprehensively, I rose and joined her at the table.

"What's wrong?" I whispered.

"Nothing," Replied Bella, grinning, "Mission accomplished."

"Oh," I said in response.

There was no indication that Bella climaxed; no sudden shudder followed by a relaxation like she did earlier that day.

Mother Nature's seeming anger at the city began to abate. The pub remained shrouded in darkness, but the clouds brightened, and the rain eased off.

Bella tugged at my shorts, attempting to free my cock. I helped her with the zipper until my member was free.

"What are you intending?" I hissed, attempting to look calm to my colleagues who continually bumped passed.

"Wait and see!" Bella chuckled.

Then the electricity was restored, and the pub lit up like a thousand suns, startling everyone.

"Shit!" I seethed, panickily trying to sheathe my long-suffering cock.

Bella stifled laughter at my sudden predicament but shielded me from unwanted attention while I fumbled with my shorts.

"That was close," I said, taking my glass and draining its contents.

"I really wanted to suck your cock."

"So did I," I replied, as equally disappointed, "We should find a place to have some fun."

"What did you have in mind?" Asked Bella, expectantly.

"Not here, obviously."

"Too many people."

"Taxi?" I asked, "My place?"

Bella glanced at her watch and said she had to be home in an hour.

"That's not going to work then," I noted, after factoring in the travelling time for Bella to my place then back to her parents' home in Morley.

"Besides," Smiled Bella, squeezing my crotch, "It's been such a sleazy afternoon that I want our day together to end that way."

It was brightening up, but the rain continued to soak the city with no hint of letting up. Options for sleazy outdoor fun were limited, but not impossible. While I patronised this pub occasionally, I had little personal knowledge of the area. Whipping out my phone, I loaded Google Maps and briefly surveyed our surroundings.

"Forest Park?" I suggested.

"What's there?"

"Public toilets there are likely to be deserted."

"Perfect," Bella said, excitedly, "Shall we go?"

"After you."

We exited the pub and headed up the main street, largely protected from the rain by the strips of contiguous shops and their awnings. As soon as we turned into the suburban road that led to the park, that protection ended. Bella and I were fully exposed to the mercilessly driving rain. While not cold, and while we hurried as best as we could, by the time we reached the toilet block, we were thoroughly soaked. The journey had taken perhaps five minutes.

We quickly located the toilet block and locked ourselves in the disabled partition. The construction was a typical concrete design and, while relatively clean, was typically covered in graffiti, but it was private. The power of the storm would drown out the passion that was about to take place inside the toilet.

Bella and I quickly disrobed and spread our clothes against the steel support bar against the toilet in the faint hope that they might dry. Then we embraced sensuously and kissed hard.

When we disengaged, Bella bent over and took my raging cock in her mouth. Like the previous day, her technique was rather clumsy but enjoyable all the same. The constant moans I heard indicated that she enjoyed sucking my pole.

In return, I reached over and gripped the butt plug. Toying with it, I tugged on the base and threatened to pull it out only to release the pressure. I did this multiple times until Bella, after spitting my cock from her mouth, informed me that what I was doing made her want to pee.

With this information, a kernel of an idea formed in my filthy mind.

"You want to fuck?" I asked.

"Give it to me."

I bent Bella over the toilet, placed the head of my cock at the wet lips of her pussy and eased in gently.

Fuck, she was tight!

I could only imagine what her arsehole was going to feel like, assuming I got the chance.

Without asking her how it felt, I started pounding away, loving the sight of my cock covered in slick pussy slime.

After what I imagined was Bella's first climax, I gripped the base of the butt plug and began teasing her as I did before. Bella's moans increased, and she was shuddering hard.

"I think I'm going to piss myself."

"Hold it for as long as you can." I hissed.

I kept fucking Bella's pussy hard, gripping the butt plug in one hand and pulling her hair with the other.

"Yes. Yes. Yes!" Bella shriek.

"Fucking take it, bitch!" I taunted her.

"I can't hold it any longer."

Making sure I was balls deep and hammering her swampy cunt without mercy; I waited till the last possible second before pulling out the plug and cock simultaneously.

"Oh, fuck!" Bella yelled, so loud that only the violence of the storm prevented the entire suburb from hearing her unique climax.

I pushed hard on the small of Bella's back that forced her pelvis over the bowl of the toilet just in time for her pussy to eject a massive stream of yellow piss into the bowl.

"Oh. Oh. Oh!" Bella continued yelling as her orgasm hit with a force she previously had not experienced.

Her climax, and her piss stream, lasted at least half a minute. Bella was using her abdominal muscles to force the urine from her bladder, which seemed to extend her orgasm. Looking down, I saw that each push forced her butt hole open, a fresh ejection of yellow gold into the toilet, followed by a low-level fart, while Bella furiously rubbed her clit.

"Holy shit!" She grunted, "That was unbelievable!"

After Bella recovered from her enormously pissy orgasm, she spun around and took my slick cock in her mouth and sucked it with a passion. Her clumsy technique meant that I was in no danger of climaxing in her mouth.

"Can I take your anal cherry?" I asked expectantly after Bella recovered.

"I don't think my tiny butt hole can take your cock?" She replied, "Yet!"

"We'll have to open you up some more," I winked.

"My butt's had enough excitement today", Bella said, "You want to come on my breasts again?"

"I'd love that!" I lied, preferring to fill her mouth with my hot sperm.

Maybe save that kink for another day.

Bella dropped to her knees and played with her fleshy mounds seductively while I furiously jerked my pole.

"Did you enjoy watching me pissing in public?" Bella asked as I focused on my orgasm.

"It was the sluttiest thing I've ever seen," I hissed.

"I loved it when you ate my pissy pussy..."

"Fuck!" I seethed as her words tipped me over the edge.

Bella pushed her breasts together hard while I unloaded a strong stream of furiously hot white fluid.

"Oh. Oh. Oh." I yelled beneath the raging storm, "Shit!"

Wave after wave of pleasure hit me as I covered Bella boob real estate with my jism. She squealed in delight with every blast.