The Art of Anal Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alas, my climax subsided.

Bella took the initiative and took my cock from my grip. I was in seventh heaven as I deflated in her mouth. She suckled my meat with her lips and tongued my helmet, generating diminishing spasms of pleasure.

"Anything else you want to give me?" She asked, looking up at me after releasing my cock with a smack of the lips.

"What?"

Bella raised her eyebrows in anticipation.

"You serious?" I asked, taken aback.

"Uh, huh." She answered and continued to play with her lovely breasts.

"Help yourself."

At that moment, I was grateful to Max Hardcore for making piss play acceptable for young women. He demonstrated that women eagerly accept and enjoy it freely, making his unique brand of filth the gift that educates new generations of women in the yellow arts.

Bella took my shrunken cock in a delicate hand and directed the Jap's eye to her perky breasts. I relaxed and turned the internal tap on which unleashed my yellow fluid across Bella's youthful body.

"Oh, it's so nice and warm." Bella moaned as amber rivulets of piss streamed across her breasts.

"Looks great!" I said, forcing my bladder to drain itself.

Bella made no move to direct the stream to her face or mouth.

My stream eventually came to an end, and the relief was palpable because it had been some time since I visited a toilet.

"Mm, yummy." Said Bella, after licking the helmet of my cock and presumably tasting a couple of piss droplets.

"That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen," I sighed in satisfaction.

"It was sexy," Bella moaned with pride, "It made me come!"

I helped Bella to her feet and hugged her warmly, despite her cold, clammy and pissy skin.

"So glad you took the day off," Bella said after kissing me deeply.

"Me too," I confirmed, "You subverted my expectation for how this day would play out."

"That makes me happy."

"We should do it again soon!"

"Yep."

We reluctantly dressed in our wet clothes. Bella, at least, had dry bra and knickers which provided some degree of insulation that the continuing rain would shortly snuff out. All my clothes were soaked, and putting them back on made me feel terrible.

The short distance to the main street seemed to take forever, and I felt wetter than before. I stood with Bella at the bus stop, and mercifully, a bus home arrived shortly. We said our goodbyes, and then I made my way home via the train. After showering and changing clothes, I heard my phone ping. The message was from Bella.

"Thank you!"