The Art of Anal Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following my toilet break, Bella took me through the house. There seemed to be a plethora of bedrooms for a family of five. I learned that Bella was the youngest of three siblings; her two elder brothers had flown the coop. The house seemed an enormous indulgence for the remaining three adults. My own home was too big for me, and I could not conceive living in Bella's residence.

The tour became fascinating when Bella showed me her parents' bedroom, and my interest suddenly piqued. Aside from the room's enormity and gaudy appointments, the walls were adorned with portraits of Bella's parents silhouetted nude and in sexually suggestive positions and poses, both together and solo.

"Wow," I said, after studying the portraits, "Your parents look very sexual."

"It was a wedding anniversary gift to themselves some years back," Bella explained, before adding, "My folks are very 'affectionate'."

"They are?"

"Several nights a week!" Bella giggled.

"Yeah, I'd guess you'd hear it in this empty house."

"Well, I'm usually playing with myself anyway, so it doesn't bother me," She said.

"How often do you please yourself?"

"Every other day, at least, when I'm not getting the dick," Bella laughed before blushing.

"Or pussy?"

"Or pussy," Bella acknowledged, before affirming that she prefers the dick.

"Fingers are no substitute for a nice meaty cock, are they?" I said.

"I don't always use fingers," Bella replied suggestively.

"You have toys?"

"Yes, but they are not mine," She smiled.

"Who do they belong to?" I asked, confused.

"Here," Bella walked to the bedside drawers on the right-hand side of the king-sized bed.

After opening the top draw, she pulled out a penis-shaped vibrator and proudly shoved it in my face.

"You use your mum's toys?" I asked in disbelief.

"Sometimes," She teased, bringing the vibrator to her nose, "Mm, she's recently used it."

"That's so fucking hot!"

Bella opened her mouth and licked the entire length of the vibrator.

"Tasty," She said, shooting me a sultry glance.

"You just keep getting kinkier," I responded, growing instantly hard below.

"Mm," Bella remarked and gave the toy another lick.

I stood beside Bella and grabbed the toy from her dainty hand.

"Open your mouth," I ordered.

Bella complied.

For several minutes, I fucked her throat roughly with her mother's vibrator. Each time, I pulled it from her throat, it was covered in copious amounts of saliva.

"Take your clothes off."

Bella quickly undressed in front of me while I remained clothed. I pushed her onto the bed hard.

"Spread your fucking legs," I growled.

Bella complied and sported a slutty grin, knowing what I was about to do.

"Open your pussy."

Bella used two slender fingers and parted her lips to reveal the angry red interior glistening in the light. I laid on the bed and inserted Bella's mum's vibrator inside.

"Oh!" Bella sighed, closing her eyes.

"That's it, whore, take your mother's toy."

"I love it!"

I turned the button to the mid-level setting, and the toy buzzed into life. The vibration, combined with my rough thrusting brought Bella to a climax several minutes later. The surprise reveal, and what we did with her mum's toy was one of the dirtiest experiences of my life. My cock was raging at this point, and I could not undress fast enough.

After licking the sex toy of Bella's pussy juice, she took it to the bathroom and cleaned in the basin before placing it back in the bedside draw.

"Let's fuck!" She cooed, falling onto the bed and opened her legs again.

"You don't have to ask me twice."

We shagged for maybe an hour with me waiting for the signal from Bella that her arsehole was up for grabs, but oddly it never came. However, she did many times while I had to hold back for as long as possible, but following the dildo show, I think I would have spilt my load at the moment my helmet touched her O-ring.

"What do you want to do next?" Bella smiled after recovering from her latest orgasm.

I wanted to come but with an anal twist.

"Eat my arse while I jack my cock."

A momentary look of horror crossed Bella's flushed face, but she put up no resistance. I pulled my legs back and motioned her to my stink hole. Bella lay on her side, enabling access to her meaty boobs and dripping snatch. It took some moments for Bella to get into it, but once she did, her tongue felt wonderful flicking across my wrinkled pucker.

"Oh, yeah!" I sighed as I began stroking my cock.

"You like that, Jason?" Bella asked, taking a micro-break to gauge her performance.

"I love it," I said, languidly, "How does my arse taste?"

"Mm, yummy," She replied before resuming my rim job.

Focussing on the sensations emanating from my sphincter, it was effortless to climax.

Oh, yes!" I exclaimed, "I'm going to come!"

"In my mouth!"

Bella urgently scooted from my arsehole to place her open mouth at the head of my cock as I finished myself off.

"Here it comes!" I yelled as I felt my balls tighten further and I violently ejected jets of sticky, hot fluid over Bella's face, on her tongue and deep inside her mouth.

She chuckled with glee as my body spasmed and shot out boiling sperm all over the place. What made my orgasm that little stronger was the fact Bella continued tickling my arse with a fingernail.

"Wow!" We said in unison when my climax waned, "Amazing."

Bella scooped up some sperm that crashed into her face before swallowing the contents in her mouth without hesitation. Sadly, she did not take my waning pole in her mouth as she did on a previous encounter, but I could not complain given the strength of my primary orgasm.

"So good," She said with a smile before crashing onto the bed next to me.

That session did not result in Bella's anal deflowering but watching her lick and fuck her mother's vibrator was a hot scene, but feeling her rapacious tongue up my arse was subline. I needed a serious recharge before performing again.

"Let's go for a drink!" I suggested.

"Works for me," Bella answered, rising from the bed and reaching for her discarded clothes.

****

We walked the short distance to the pub, which had eclectic patronage, and muscled our way to the bar. Bella ordered a vodka cruiser while I stuck with beer.

"I'm determined to lose it tonight, baby," Boasted Bella when we selected a table.

"You sure about that?" I asked, half in jest.

"I've been practising with my toys and fingers."

"Nice," I replied, admiring her determination.

"Yeah. I've been using the plug while working," Bella confessed, "And then fingering my arsehole when I'm playing around in the bathtub or shower."

"How's that feel?"

"Pretty good," She said before thinking briefly, "Better, each time I do it."

"How many fingers?"

"Almost two."

"Props to you!" I said, impressed.

"Yeah, so I'm hoping it's going to feel like that," Bella continued, confidently, "Where it's fun, and you feel kind of innocent, but exploring something new which is a turn-on."

"It's certainly a turn-on for me because you've got one meaty arsehole," I observed, remembering the handful of times my tongue was buried up her arse.

Bella laughed before adding that losing her anal virginity was going to be a definite mental turn-on for her because she will have something bigger than fingers and a slender butt plug stuffed in her arse while getting off and orgasming. Clearly, she had thought long and hard about anal sex. We were lucky that it was Saturday night, and the pub crowd was dense enough not to be able to eavesdrop on our conversation.

Several hours later, fully primed after a sexy conversation about our likes and dislikes, our kinks and no-go areas, we arrived back at Bella's parents, practically falling through the door from passionate kissing.

"Can we do it in my parent's bedroom again?" She asked.

"That's so kinky."

"I know," She giggled.

We ascended the palatial stairs, and Bella retrieved her butt plug and my gifted lubricant from her bedroom before falling onto her parent's bed.

Bella hitched up her skirt to reveal that sexy little G-string. She tugged at the material and let it snap back against her tanned thigh with a giggle. Rolling over some more, Bella got into the doggy-style position.

"I like that," I said, admiring Bella sexy body.

"Do you like that view, baby?"

"Of course I do," I replied.

"Yeah," She teased, "Does that turn you on?"

"Uh, huh."

"Does it make you want to fuck me?"

"Oh, yeah."

"In my arse?" Bella asked, pulling her skirt up further.

"Any way you say."

Bella reached around and used a sleek finger to tickle the surface of her virginal O-ring. Her deliberate and calculating teasing already had me rock hard and drooling.

"Let's get this plug inside me."

Bella rolled onto her back after we disrobed and asked me to lubricate her butt plug, which I did so with great generosity. She gave me the honours of inserting it while holding her legs in the air, exposing her fuck holes.

"Spread your cheeks," I ordered as I positioned the pointy end towards Bella's wrinkled pucker, "You ready?"

"Yep."

"Play with your clit while I insert the plug."

Bella's virgin poop hole was super tight and did not yield easily. However, she was very relaxed and with a little exerted pressure, the head of the plug popped in.

"Oh," She sighed.

"You okay?"

"Oh, yes," Came the satisfying reply, "Feels good."

"It looks good."

"I like the fact that you're pushing something in my arse," She said, watching me intently.

Millimetre by millimetre, the pressure forced the rubber toy deep inside Bella's arsehole while her fingers languidly rubbed her engorged clitoris.

"Mm, I'm really enjoying this," She sighed.

"Me too."

Several seconds later, the toy was fully inserted.

"I'll get buying lots more anal toys now," Bella said, smiling.

"Don't be too hasty," I said, "You haven't taken my cock yet."

"Bring that beautiful bone here."

I stood up and grabbed a tissue from the dresser and wiped the lubricant from my fingers. Offering my cock to Bella, she opened her mouth and took it deep inside. At first, she used a hand the regulate how fast and deep I slammed my cock down her throat until Bella was comfortable then she let me fuck her mouth any way I desired.

"How's that butt plug feel?" I asked while playing with one of Bella's fleshy boobs.

"Amazing," She replied after spitting my cock from her mouth, "My entire body is tingling with desire."

Bella sucked me with increasing enthusiasm, and I found that my cock penetrated further down her throat than ever before. She was improving her cock sucking style and ability.

"Shit, babe," Gasped Bella, "You're fucking harder than before."

"Mm," I confirmed, "The thought of penetrating your booty excites me."

"I think you need to get me warmed up," Bella said, staring at her fingers gleaming with pussy juice, "I want to feel your cock in me while the toy is in my arse at the same time."

"Okay," I smiled, "So we're doing DP before anal?"

"Yep," She giggled, "You think there's room down there for both of you?"

"We'll soon find out."

Bella stood up and lent across the bed, the base of the butt plug on full display.

"Goody," She teased, "I want to get myself a little pussy action."

I spat on the head of my cock before positioning the head against Bella slick lips.

"Yeah, right in there," Moaned Bella, expectantly.

Sliding inside her pussy was no easy task with the toy lodged deep inside Bella's virgin arse.

"Oh my gosh," Hissed Bella, "I feel so stuffed."

She reached around and pressed on the base of the plug, making sure it was not going anywhere.

"Aw, there it goes," She whimpered as my full length slid inside her berth tunnel, "There's hardly any room down there."

"It's so fucking tight," I confirmed.

"How's it feel?"

"I like it!"

"Can you feel the butt plug?" She asked.

"Not specifically, but its presence makes your pussy 100 per cent tighter."

"It feels good, baby," Bella was purring like a feline in heat.

I began sliding my cock in and out of her pussy, slowly at first so that she would get used to the additional tightness. Resting the side of her head on the bed, she reached underneath to tease her clit while looking at me.

"I feel so stuffed!" She cooed, "It's awesome."

Each time I withdrew my length, it was glistening from Bella's cunt juice. I thought she was juicier than earlier in the day. The flush and slickness of her skin indicated that she was undoubtedly more aroused and turned-on than before.

"Oh, yeah. I can feel it everywhere."

I gathered pace and brought my thrusting up to a rate I knew would bring Bella to a climax.

"You're so gentle," Bella purred, "I know you'll be gentle shortly."

"I sure will be."

"Pound my pussy harder, baby."

I complied to rapturous appreciation from my young charge.

"Oh, yes. I like that."

The sound of sweaty flesh slapping together rose as I fucked Bella's sloppy cunt ever harder.

"And you're pushing my toy deeper into my arse too."

Bella repeatedly told me how good she felt while her holes were receiving constant stimulation and attention from my cock and her butt plug.

"You ready to stick your cock in there?" She asked.

"Don't you want to come first?"

"Who says I haven't already?" Bella giggled.

"You didn't tell me," I replied.

"I had a couple of small ones already," She said, "My pussy's had enough attention today. It's time for my arse to receive some man meat."

I reluctantly withdrew my cock from Bella's sloppy cunt, and she had it down her throat in a flash, licking and sucking her juice with relish.

"Mm, I love the taste of my pussy on your cock." Bella rolled over on to her back and gingerly removed the plug from her butt hole, "Especially with this lube."

I rested on my haunches and positioned the tip of my cock against her chocolate starfish.

"Hang on a second," Bella reached into her mother's beside and retrieved the vibrating dildo, "I want to use this on my clit."

"You're a filthy bitch," I reminded her.

"The filthiest whore in WA!"

"You ready?"

"Fuck my arse, baby."

Despite the butt plug opening Bella's arsehole, penetration was not easy. The angle was a little awkward, but the tip of my cock popped in before immediately popping out.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe I felt the tip of you in there," Bella moaned as she set her mother's dildo to maximum vibration.

"Pull your legs back a little further," I instructed before trying to breach her O-ring again.

"Holy cow!" She hissed as a little more meat slid inside.

The angle still was not correct for missionary anal penetration.

"Come to the edge of the bed," I said.

Grabbing two pillows, I placed one behind Bella's head for comfort and the other one I wedged under the small of her back. With a clear line of sight, I knew anal penetration would be much more comfortable than before.

"Can't believe how easily you're entering my arse," Said Bella, surprised after my next attempt.

"I think we need more lubricant."

I took the bottle from the dresser and squeezed a generous amount into the palm of my hand before liberally applying it to my cock. It was surprising how little jelly from the butt plug remained around Bella's arse muscle and inside her anus.

On my third attempt at penetration, I was balls deep inside Bella's arsehole.

"Holy fuck!" Bella hissed, "I can't believe you got it all in there."

"A virgin no longer," I said, "But I think you're going to break my cock off."

"Why?"

"Your arse is so fucking tight."

"But your cock inside my arsehole doesn't hurt."

"Great," I said, before adding, "I can feel the vibration from the dildo from inside your arse."

"You can? That's awesome!"

"You ready for me to fuck your arsehole?"

"Yes, baby."

Again, as with Mandy and Paula but not with the slutty Leah, anal sex starts slowly following a few static moments to let the host adjust to the intrusion and to get comfortable. With Bella, her serene wails that emanated during vaginal sex were replaced by sonorous grunts each time I slid into her anus. Bella's use of profanity also increased.

"Oh, shit! That's so deep."

Bella corrected my motion when I became a little too enthusiastic, but overall she appeared to be enjoying the arse fucking I was administering.

"Fuck! I can't believe you fit in there."

Bella pulled her legs back a little further until they were by her shoulders. This action enabled me to mine her arse just that little bit deeper, something that came as a not so pleasant surprise.

"Not so deep," She gasped, "Go a little slower too."

Compliance with that order was difficult because my cock felt terrific inside Bella's strangling dirt box. I was so aroused that I knew my orgasm was not far away.

"Yeah, that's better."

Bella wore the look of ecstasy on her face as our gazes met. I felt the first prickly of sweat on my brow as I continued ploughing Bella's arsehole. I perceptibly felt her O-ring relax with each thrust as Bella became comfortable with my cock inside her.

"You okay?" I asked when Bella told me off again.

"It stings," She replied, "But it feels good at the same time."

She turned her head to the side and applied the dildo to her clit harder. Bella repeatedly moaned something about being close to an orgasm, so I corrected my pace and tried my hardest not to unleash my balls.

"Oh, yeah. That feels amazing!"

Bella started grunting with increasing ferocity, and I knew her climax was arriving. As with my other girls, all experience thunderous orgasms from their arses and I knew Bella would be no different, especially given the vibrations on her clit.

"Oh, it hurts and feels good at the same time," She repeated with her eyes screwed tightly closed.

With more relaxing of her O-ring, I unconsciously explored her anus more deeply and thrust inside it faster. This time Bella did not protest.

"Yes, that's it!"

The sound of sweaty flash smashing together increased and Bella's massive tits crashed together as I furiously fucked her tight arsehole.

"I can't believe we're doing this!"

"Feels amazing!" I said, automatically increasing the tempo of my strokes.

Bella removed the vibrating dildo from her clit and mashed her breasts together. She had such an incredible body, knew how to use it and had a healthy sexual attitude.

"Fuck, I think I'm coming!" She blurted out, taken entirely by surprise.

Hurry up and come, I said to myself, because I am not far behind. There was simply no will in the world to delay or prevent my orgasm.

Bella shuddered, shook and thrashed hard as her first assgasm ran her up on the rocks. She swore and yelled as I continued pounding her shitter. With one of my leg shaking uncontrollably, I knew I was almost peaking.

"I don't think I can take it anymore," I hissed, "Fuck!"

"Do it, babe!"

I do not think Bella knew that I intended to fill her pooper with boiling sperm, but there was no way I was pulling out.

While not as strong as the first, my climax was still hit with the force of a 'ten-tonne heavy thing'.

"Here it comes!" I yelled while simultaneously releasing what was left in my withered ball sack.

"Wha...What are you doing?" Asked Bella, surprised at the sensation of receiving an anal creampie, the first of many more.

My cock jerked and spasmed violently, and I instantly felt Bella's anal muscle tighten as spurt after spurt of hot man seed coated the wall of her insides. I was lost in a whirlwind of intense feeling as my orgasm shattered my body.

"Babe, you look so hot!" Bella groaned as I slammed my hips against hers.

"Oh, shit!" I blurted, as my orgasm quickly dissipated, "Oh, fuck!"