The Art of Anal Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That felt like a fucking fountain in there!" Exclaimed Bella, gleefully.

Her O-ring twitched several times that gave me secondary spasms of pleasure, but, alas, it had over. Like the build-up to Christmas only for the festivities to be over in the blink of an eye.

"How do you feel now?" I asked, after easing out of her battered shitter.

"Like someone's shoved something gigantic in my arse," Bella smiled, chest heaving, "Something that's not supposed to be there."

"I'm shaking too," Acknowledging the twitching 'Elvis Leg'.

"So, did you like it?" Asked Bella.

"Of course," I breathed.

"It felt amazing!" Bella said, looking at the ceiling of her parent's bedroom, "So entirely new."

"It pleases me that you enjoyed it."

"So many new pleasures in places I never thought possible," She sighed, body squirming on the bedding, "So different. So strange."

"You wore me out," I said with sweat streaming down my body, "I need to shower."

"My arse feels likes it on fire!"

"Is that bad?"

"No, but it definitely feels used."

"Yep. Someone's ravished your butt!"

"Someone raped my arse," Bella smiled, "With my permission of course."

"What shall we do now?"

"Let's get cleaned up."

I helped Bella from the bed, and she took me into the ensuite bathroom, which was luxuriously appointed with a spa jacuzzi and double shower.

We stepped inside the cubicle and turned on the mixer taps. The water was perfectly warmed and cleansed me of the sweat and filth. I soaped up Bella and ran the sponge over her beautiful body, paying particular attention to her bruised back door. I wondered if she had expelled my jism from her colon, and, for a brief second, considered asking the question, but decided to save it for another time.

"Hope you don't mind, but I need to pee," Bella said, turning around somewhat embarrassed.

"On me?" I asked, hopefully.

"What? No." Bella replied, horrified at my request, "Why would you want me to do that?"

"For the same reason as you wanted me to bathe you in piss."

"Huh," Said Bella after several seconds of cognitive processing, before smiling wickedly, "Okay."

Bella perched her leg against the utility caddy, spread her lips while sat on my arse waiting for her golden stream.

"There's way too much pressure," Bella giggled as nothing came out of her pussy.

I lightly tickled her clit with the tip of my tongue until Bella told me that was making it any easier to pee. I waited on the floor of the shower for what seemed like an age, bored, just listening to water trickle down the drain waiting for Bella attempted to rearrange her internal plumbing.

Then it shot out to my surprise.

For minutes, I was sprayed with Bella's warm piss that was instantly washed off by the shower. I took several taste tests, and, oddly, was not repelled as I usually am at first.

"Look," I said.

Bella opened her eyes and watched, stunned, as her piss filled my mouth, pooled and spilt down my body, onto the shower floor and down the drain.

"Wow," She stammered, and I noticed a finger edge over to her clit.

"I'll do that," I spluttered.

As soon as Bella's piss stream trickled out, I buried my face in her urine-flavoured cunt and brought her off in no time at all.

"That was amazing," She breathed, as I regained my feet and embraced her.

"What was?"

"Me peeing on you," She said, after breaking our kiss, "And you eating me out afterwards."

"I enjoyed it."

Bella soaped me down, tossed my salad again before taking a residual load down her throat. Turning the shower off, we had been in that cubicle for a good twenty minutes. After drying, Bella asked me to stay over, and we fell asleep in her bed, recharging for another day of filthy sex.