The Art of Anal Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this a nice piece of arse for you?" She asked as I slid my slick cock back up Leah's arse, "Does it entertain you?"

I started shallow thrusts into Leah's pucker while she grunted, moaned and squealed, alternating between looking at me and my cock.

"Fuck my arse open!"

"You love rectum sex, don't you, whore?" I panted, starting to tire with sweat pouring down my body and the strange need to empty my bladder.

"I fucking love rectum sex," Yelled Leah on a particularly aggressive and deep up-thrust, "That's it, pummel my dirty arse!"

Seconds later, a small squirt of female ejaculation hit just above the base of my cock. The fluid was hot and dripped across my balls. That sensation, never mind the uncontrolled spasming of Leah's fuck holes, brought me closer to my climax.

"How do you like my arse wrapped around your cock?" Panted Leah, who had spread her cheeks to the point that every ejection for a squirt yielded a satisfying Max Hardcore-style gape!

Shit, I will miss this kind of filth moving forward.

Leah came once more from her arse, but this time had no liquid to offer. She was spent. I announced that my balls were blue, and she immediately directed me to come inside her. No doubt for her husband's later enjoyment. To that end, we reverted to the doggy position, and I unceremoniously rammed my boner right up her arse.

"Fuck yeah," She screamed, "Come inside of me!"

I was not long in blasting my cap. In anticipation of milking my balls dry, Leah started flexing her O-ring. With leg shaking violently and sweat pouring across my thrusting frame, I felt my balls tighten and cough up their contents in a guided missile strike right up Leah's shitter.

"I'm coming, you fucking whore!" I yelled after several violent thrusts.

"Yeah, yeah, "She squealed, "Come for me, yeah!"

I shot load after load inside Leah's bowels. I shook and trembled as my orgasm throttled my body and mind. Leah did her part and flexed her O-ring to squeeze every drop from my sack. By doing so, she extended my climax just that little bit extra.

"Fuck!" I moaned as the second bolt of pleasure assaulted my brain, "Oh, that's so fucking good."

Once the pleasure washed away, I shuddered with Leah giggling as she exercised that power over me.

"Your husband's getting a special load tonight," I whimpered as I fell limp against the dirty couch.

"This one isn't for him," Growled Leah as she pushed her arse out, "It's for me."

Leah's dirty hole was destroyed with the muscle swollen and pink. I saw fluid leaking in the darkening shadows.

"Push!" I hissed as I placed my fingers close to the twitching hole.

Leah's body tensed, and she farted out the first shot of anal slime on to the palm of my hand. Without considering the contents, I brought my hand to Leah's mouth and demanded she lick it up. There was no resistance, and she readily scooped up the funky fluid.

"Yummy!" She cooed.

"You do it," I demanded.

Leah stuck two fingers up her relaxed arse without resistance, wiggled them for a second or two before withdrawing them.

"That's a good load," I observed before Leah drank down the anal slime.

We took turns retrieving that heady cocktail from Leah's distended pucker, which found its way to her stomach.

"I feel so slutty," She moaned after taking my greasy hand in her filthy mouth.

"Anyone who eats their anal cream pie is the sluttiest of sluts," I replied, wincing a little as that was the limit of my engagement in verbal degradation.

"You got anything else in that cock of yours?" Asked Leah licking her bung-flavoured fingers for the last time.

"I do, actually."

Standing up, I mounted the table and shuffled to Leah's position and pointing my flaccid cock towards her chest. I closed my eyes and concentrated, rearranging my internal plumbing.

"Ah, here it comes," I grunted.

Leah squealed in delight as my hot stream struck her lithe sweat-covered body. She rubbed the urine into her breasts, abdomen and over her pussy. The release was heavenly sent for me after having it build up for so long.

"Fuck, yeah!" I groaned as the last yellow drops from my spent pecker trickled down Leah's broken body onto the trash covered floor below.

That was so good!" Sighed Leah as I climbed off the table.

After cleaning up, as best we could, exiting the building and saying goodbyes, I was confident that the end of our relationship was at hand. Paula was not a variable in my decision to sell off my investment in Leah; instead, it was the latter's increasingly dark and deviant sexual behaviour that motivated me.

****

I was bored at work on Thursday afternoon and daydreaming of Paula when I decided to text her about our planned dinner date. She replied hours later, after 6 PM, when I sat down for my first beer.

"Would you prefer Friday or Saturday?" She replied.

Friday was better for me because I could have another regular session with Leah at my house the following evening.

"Do you want me to come to Bayswater?" I asked.

"I have no idea about the restaurant quality here."

"We could explore together?"

"Perfect. Shall we say 7 PM at the Bayswater Hotel?"

"You have a date xx."

"xxx."

The next day I could hardly focus on work. I kept looking at the office wall clock or my Omega Seamaster wishing for 5 PM. At one minute past the hour, I raced out the door and jumped on a bus to take me home. From my home in Lathlain, getting to Bayswater on public transport was inconvenient because it required two train connections. There was not a moment to lose except the one set aside for my obligatory drink at the Broken Hill Hotel. I saw Bella, who winked at me, resplendent in her Ella Bache beauty smock, but no Mandy.

I arrived at the Bayswater Hotel with about 10 minutes to spare. Paula was fashionably late by a whole three minutes! Following a couple of ice-breaking drinks, we wandered the streets of the suburb looking for a dinner venue.

Looking over my date as we walked the restaurant strip together, I took the opportunity to evaluate Paula. She wore a smart white one-piece dress, matching stockings and a bra with flat shoes. Her ensemble outfit was perfectly contoured to her svelte, gym-toned physique.

As we briefly perused the menus in the windows, Paula shot me sly glances and smiles, and fingernails brushed across my arm. The hairs on the back of my neck tingled, and adrenaline coursed through my veins.

Paula was intelligent, very feminine and had great taste in clothing and an art appreciation, much like my own. She had career and lifestyle goals but was previously handicapped by her marriage. Now she was free; I felt a renewed energy in Paula that gave her direction and drive that were desirable characteristics.

Neither of us could decide on a restaurant, so we shuffled back to Bayswater Hotel and had a run of the mill pub meal. Later, a band set up, and we danced the night away, outrageously flirting all the time. I felt confident that we would end up in bed. The question for me was, whose place?

"I'd prefer to go to yours?" I replied when Paula asked me to take her home.

"Why?" She laughed, "My place is small and doesn't have that wonderful spa of yours."

"Let's just say; I recently experienced a peeping Tom issue."

Paula shot me a confused glance.

"A peeping Tom?"

"Yeah," I replied tentatively, "I caught someone looking through my bedroom window when I was getting ready for bed."

The details concerning Leah and her husband did not need any elaboration, although Paula may be privy to her friend's road to ruin.

"What happened?"

"I chased him away," Which was false because Leah's hubby ran like the wind when discovered.

"Then, I improved my home security."

This was a true statement. Paula asked for more detail, and I told her about the sensor lights and the heavy curtains. Such improvements will ensure that the peeping Toms are discouraged from approaching my house. Still, I expressed my preference to go to Paula's place.

"Besides," I said, smiling, "You've been to my place, and I'd like to see yours."

We walked the short distance to Paula's apartment, a rather cramped one-bedroom property on a quiet, leafy street. The unit still had moving-in boxes, and Paula explained that she was too tired to unpack with her PT business gathering pace.

I offered to help her clear some clutter, and Paula grabbed a bottle of wine from the fridge to help matters along. After about an hour's solid work, the apartment looked in a better, more organised shape.

"That's the last box crushed," I panted, placing the box cutter on the kitchen bench.

"Good," Replied Paula, "Now, come and make love to me."

We woke the following day and made love again before showering, dressing and grabbing a leisurely breakfast from a nearby café.

"Did you want to do something today?" Asked Paula as we walked along the street.

"Of course," I replied, careful not to betray my eagerness, "What did you have in mind?"

"I need to get a DVD player, and I figured that since you have a sweet set-up that you might advise me?"

"I'd be honoured."

After several hours of browsing across a few electronics superstores, Paula purchased a model that fit her needs and budget, and I installed it.

However, during that time, my phone pinged with Leah's text telling me that she felt under the weather and was taking a rain check from today's meeting.

"Better offer?" I asked, in jest.

"Nah," Leah replied, "Been feeling under the weather for a couple of days now."

"Oh, sorry to hear," I tapped, "Get well soon, xx."

"Besides," Leah signed off, "I don't think my arse could take a pounding today LOL xx."

"When one door closes, another opens," Wrote Alexander Graham Bell. I was free to spend more time with Paula if she wanted to endure my company.

"Geez, I'm peckish," I noted after I disposed of the DVD packaging.

"Me too, lunch?"

"Fancy a bite to eat at The Lucky Shag?"

"Sounds great," Paula beamed.

The Lucky Shag is a bar located on the banks of the Swan River. It provides fantastic views of the city across the water. It is a popular place for locals and tourists alike for those views and the food. Despite the double entendre in the bar's name, the title refers to a native bird.

After lunch, Paula seemed somewhat distracted at times, starring across the river's calm blue water and sipping her wine.

"What's on your mind?" I asked, shaking her out of her reverie.

She smiled, leant into me and whispered, "I was thinking about you taking me anally."

"Really?" I was stunned as hers was the last response I expected.

"Uh-huh," Paula confirmed, "I loved the way you made me come from back there."

She referred to the time when Andrew and I DP'd her with me in her butt and the solo sessions when she came strongly from anal sex. Paula possessed a shapely peach and a tight hole that I often wanked over at home when I was not getting any action.

"Yeah, you came hard!"

"So strong," Paula confirmed, "Thinking about it just now has flooded my panties."

"Here, now?"

She nodded and shot me a lascivious smile.

"Will you give me a taste?"

Paula looked around the pub and saw that no-one seemed interested in us before reaching under the table. She placed a hand inside the lip of her jeans, trying to get to her pussy. I studied her expression intently and noticed a flicker of pleasure on her face when her fingers made contact.

Gingerly removing her hand from her pants, Paula brought her fingers to my mouth, but at that moment, a customer walked by. She snapped her hand back underneath the table. When the coast was clear, I tasted Paula's musky cream and my cock hardened in my jeans.

"Feel how hard that made me," I said when we broke a brief kiss.

Paula leaned over and grabbed my mound, squeezing it hard, which released a dribble of pre-cum.

"Shit!" She whispered as I took in a sharp intake of air, "Did I do that?"

"Your cute little arse tends to have that effect."

"So, you like my cute little arse?" She teased, smiling.

"I like the whole package," I responded, flattering her.

"Oh, you're a keeper."

"What do you want to do with this?" I asked, fixing my gaze at my crotch that Paula was squeezing with increasing strength.

"I want you to fuck my arse and make me come," She whispered in my ear, "Then I want you to finish inside me."

"Wow," I replied, "You've put some thought into this."

"Every day since you last filled up my cute little butt."

"You could have hooked up with me any time since then," I observed.

"I know," She said, "I wanted to but establishing my post-marriage life took priority."

"I understand that," I answered, losing some wood, "Worth it though, yes?"

"Completely," Paula beamed, "I'm reborn, and your assistance was invaluable."

"I was but a bit player," I said, downplaying my minimal part in Paula new life.

"You helped me more than you know," Responded Paula before leaning in for a sensual kiss, "And now I'm going to reward you with my arse."

We drained our glasses, paid out the bill and left the bar. Being horny and desperate to get into the action, we ditched the train and grabbed a taxi back to Paula's place.

"Make yourself comfortable while I prepare my butt for you," Smiled Paula as she directed me to the loungeroom before flitting to the bedroom and slamming the door firmly shut.

I once dated a woman who 'prepared' her anus for penetrative sex, which was a lengthy process involving an enema. This anal ritual ensured no 'solids' during penetration and infinitely improved the odds of receiving an ATM. So, I was happy to wait and wandered over to the fridge and poured myself a glass of very ordinary chardonnay.

About ten minutes later, Paula shouted "I'm ready" through the closed door, and my cock jumped in anticipation. I drained my glass, but in my hesitation to burst into her bedroom, I dropped it on the carpeted floor. Luckily, it did not shatter.

I stood up and took a deep breath before gingerly entering Paula's bedroom.

The sight that greeted my eyes left me breathless.

In front of me stood Paula naked but wearing a stunning white lace ensemble, including a strapped bra, stockings and a garter. White seemed to be her favourite colour, and I had no problem with that.

"Wow," I exclaimed with my jaw dropping to the floor, "That's some preparation!"

"Do you like it?" Paula asked rhetorically as she spun around.

She had the most incredible body for a fifty-something MILF, but she worked out intensely since her soon-to-be ex-husband banned her from paid employment.

"Sensational!" Was all I could squeak in compliment.

Sporting a huge grin, Paula approached me. After a passionate kiss, tongues dancing furiously, she began relieving me of my clothes.

"Let me suck you," She pleaded and fell on the bed, longitudinally, "Feed me your cock!"

I joined her on the bed and positioned my cock at her head. Paula turned, opened her mouth, took my twitching pole in her hand, and pulled me into her accommodating maw.

I was quickly amazed by Paula's technique; my raging cock was frequently tickling her tonsils in a marked improvement from our earlier encounters. At one point, she dragged my hand and placed it on her throat, where I could feel her it spasming at the intrusion. Unlike Leah, Paula did not cough or choke on my meat as she took it down her oesophagus, but each time she withdrew her lips up the shaft, it was coated with a generous coating of saliva. All the time, Paula moaned with eminent satisfaction at the pleasure she knew I was receiving.

As this effortless deep throating occurred, Paula reached out and grabbed one of my hands and directed it to a boob. At the same time, she used her spare hand the play with the sensitive nipple of her other boob. Paula used her head and lips to blow my cock. Damn, this woman was talented!

I moved my hand to the back of her head and coaxed to take those few remaining millimetres of man meat down her throat, testing her limit. This action took several attempts, but she achieved it, and to my surprise, opened her maw slightly, forced her tongue through the additional space and tickled my rapidly tightening nut sack. Not once did she cough, splutter or gag.

The sensation transmitting to my brain from my cock was intense. I could have remained buried deeply in Paula's mouth and enjoying my balls being tickled forever, but I withdrew to give the woman a chance to breathe.

When I pulled out, Paula looked up with a twinkle in her eye, licked the purple head of my glistening cock before deep throating me again, like before. This time, she let me go when she was ready.

"I think that's the longest I've been able to hold my breath," Paula giggled, sucking in air, "You want me to do that again, babe?"

"Oh, yes," I affirmed, smiling back.

Paula's deep throating technique reminded me of Heather Harmon, a feisty, busty and sexually self-confident American that made amazing amateur instructional videos in the early 2000s showing how she swallowed her husband's monster cock. She even runs a website that exists today. I wondered if Paula was taking lessons because her method was strangely reminiscent and equally effective.

I fed Paula's accommodating mouth with my cock again and placed a little more pressure against the back of her head. This action caused her to gag for the first time, and she ejected my length.

"Oh, yeah!" I moaned, impressed with the amount of saliva on my pole that twinkled in the soft light.

"I'm so fucking horny," Whispered Paula as she massaged my shaft.

"One more time," I said, positioning my bulbous head towards Paula's lips, "Then I'll fuck your arse."

"You'll fuck my arse?" She asked expectantly. I nodded and I fed her my cock.

And with that, she redoubled her effort to throat my entire length and lick my balls at the same time. This time I gripped the nape of Paula's neck and fucked her throat with solid thrusts.

"So good, baby," I said after her gag reflex spat me from her mouth.

"Oh, yeah."

I positioned Paula at the end of the bed with her silk stocking-encased legs together, pointing towards the ceiling.

"Spread your cheeks," I gently ordered, which she did without a second thought.

I looked down and saw Paula's pink rosette glimmer in the light. It was a tell-tale signed that she had self-lubed during her preparation. This woman knew the art of anal all too well. Spreading my legs slightly to line up, I pressed the purple helmet of my cock against Paula's dirty hole and pressed.

"Shit!" Was her response as I eased in surprisingly easily, "Knew it would feel this good."

Paula had worked in the perfect amount of gel to give me the feeling of tightness and relieve her of the initial entry's slight pain. As soon as I began the first gentle thrusts, Paula moved her hands to her breasts and played with the erect nipples.

"Oh, I going to come fast," She breathed as my fucking increased its tempo and the depth I could explore. If I were not careful, I would be coming soon too.

Paula began slowly parting her legs. Her trimmed pussy was red, swollen and clearly wet because I could see the snail trail on her labia.

"Feels so fucking good," She sighed with every thrust.

"Your arse is amazing, babe," I replied, feeling the sweat break on my brow.

"There it goes," Paula said as a delicate hand crept its way to her clit for a few rubs while I kept up a constant pace.

Paula's cries of pleasure came thick and fast now as her orgasm built. Who would climax first was the real issue because I could feel mine gathering pace?

"That's really nice," She cooed when I abruptly slow the pace of my thrusting, partly to gauge Paula's reaction and to delay my orgasm.