The Art of Anal Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, baby, fuck my little arsehole," Ordered Paula, encouraging me to go harder and faster, "Yeah, that's what I want."

Paula's cries and moans of pleasure increased in frequency and pitch as the orgasmic tsunami approached land.

"Oh, that's so smooth and nice!"

Yes, the self-lubrication brought pleasure in and of itself. Paula's O-ring only grudgingly yielded, which maintained a tightness unique among my recent sex partners.

Paula's hand hovered several times above her clit but did not make contact. I think the pleasure pulses from physical penetration did not require additional stimulation, but perhaps Paula used her clit to trigger her assgasm when desired.

"It's so good!"

"Fucking amazing, babe!" I confirmed.

Paula's eyes were firmly closed now as I continued to piston her greasy dirt box. It took much self-control to keep my balls from prematurely ejecting their contents, such was the intensity of my anal love-making to Paula. Her skin was pink and clammy, but she looked gorgeous and radiant, taking my cock deep in her shitter.

Then she shrieked! Such was the outburst that I was by surprise. Paula had reached, or triggered, her climax, and her body shuddered and shook thunderously as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure smashed her brain.

"I'm coming!"

Unlike Leah, Paula did not squirt from an assgasm, but I saw her pussy spasm and juice up more than it already was.

"No, no, no!" Screamed Paula when I pressed my thumb against her clit, "Too sensitive."

Removing my hand and continuing my thrusting, I could only marvel at Paula's reaction to orgasm. It seemed to me that her new life came with a need to catch up on all those years of disappointing and unappreciative hetero sex. Her first venture outside her marriage was with Leah before venturing with Andrew and me in several threesomes and a few solo encounters.

"Oh, yeah," Paula giggled as her intensity waxed and waned, "My god!"

I continued my unrestrained thrusting, and as Paula's orgasm faded, she began rocking her hips each time I was balls deep in her arse. By this time, sweat was running down my body, and there was little I could do to stop the onset of my orgasm.

At that moment, with the hips slamming into my pelvis, Paula brought a hand to her clit, and she rubbed it violently.

"Fuck, baby!" She yelled, "I'm coming again."

I could see her abdomen twitch intensely as a second assgasm smashed her brain. Paula screech and cried out loudly, and her filthy O-ring strangled my cock like the first time, but this second climax quickly dissipated.

"I love the way you make me come from my arsehole," Paula reiterated, "They are the best types of orgasms."

"Really?" I asked, somewhat sceptical.

"Nothing beats an anal orgasm."

"And you had two!"

"Was that wrong of me?" She giggled.

"Have as many as you want," I replied as I ramped up my destruction of Paula's arsehole.

"I want you to fuck my arse any way you want," Said Paula as her body went limp.

She kept her hand at her pussy, but rather than diddle her clit, she simply parted her lips and opened her steamy cunt as a visual stimulant that was undoubtedly appreciated was not needed. My orgasm was rapidly approaching.

"I'm a dirty little arse fucker, aren't I?" Paula moaned as if in encouragement, "You like fucking my hot, tight tail, don't you?"

Both questions and the timbre of their delivery sent me over the edge.

"I'm going to come!" I announced to no-one's surprise.

"Inside me, baby!"

With my leg shaking furiously, my body bathed in sweat, I quickly shot whatever was left in my balls from three sessions with Paula in twenty-four hours, but the release was heavenly, and I gladly flooded Paula's ring piece with boiling sperm.

"Oh, yeah!" I uttered languidly when my spent cock began to deflate inside Paula's stinker.

"You fuck my arse so good," Groaned Paula as she pulled my slick body to hers.

After a minute or two sweaty bodies hugging, I collapsed on the bed next to Paula, satisfied, drained and safe in the knowledge that no peeping Tom watched our anal love-making this night. Such was a breath of fresh air and simplicity that Paula brought to my life.

****

Postscript: Following my wonderful weekend with Paula, Leah and I agreed to meet up, as usual, the following Tuesday. I had my "break-up" speech all prepared but ended up not needing it.

When I arrived at the pub, Leah was already there looking ashen and shaken. Something profound had happened today, but I had no idea what it was.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sitting down with a beer in hand.

Tears welled up in Leah's eyes as she nervously sipped on a glass of water rather than her usual wine.

"What is it?" I prompted, taking her free hand in mine.

Leah burst into tears and sobbed mercilessly while I looked around the pub, making sure no one noticed us.

"I'm pregnant!"

"What?" Disbelief and shock stunned me like a bullet wound to the chest.

"I...I found out today."

Leah was in her fifties and already had two children.

"Shit!" I stumbled, struggling with comforting words, "You sure."

"There's no doubt!"

"Your...your husband?"

Leah shrugged her shoulders while she mopped her face, makeup smearing her cheeks. I took a moment to analyse the situation. Leah slept with an increasingly large pool of men from all ages and backgrounds with reckless abandon. The paternity could be anyone, even me, but I was confident that it wasn't given the fact that I came in Leah's arse, mouth or breasts.

"Birth control?"

She shook her head sadly and sobbed some more. The consequences of her out of control libido found a way to catch up. Leah looked so pathetic now, and I could not but feel sympathy for her predicament, if true.

"What am I going to do?"

"I really don't know," I said, pulling her in for a hug, "You've told your hubby?"

"Not yet."

"You'll have to."

"I know," Leah admitted reluctantly, "He'll go through the roof."

He will indeed, being lumped with another child whose paternity was unclear.

I comforted Leah all I could, and she admitted that her wild sex life had ended abruptly. It seemed to me that realisation upset her more than the news of an unexpected pregnancy.

Later, I spoke with Paula, who confirmed the news and conveyed her shock at the turn of events. Leah and I remained in touch through Paula but very sporadically as she carried the child to birth. For my part, I sought less information about her in the aftermath, preferring to focus on building my relationship with Paula, who knew the art of anal.