The Art of Business Ch. 03

Story Info
The Education of Priya continues.
7.5k words
4.57
15.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Art of Business Ch. 3

Things don't end that night, when Priya sleeps with both Julia and Williams. She's half expecting that to have been the culmination of everything, and to be let go afterwards...but instead, Sir Williams stays true to his word and continues to educate her - not just sexually - but in the ways of business.

At first, he simply calls Priya in and has her sit and listen while he handles calls. There is nothing sexual beyond the clothing she wears. It becomes a more typical business routine. It confuses her a little. Is he angry? Is Julia angry? After a few weeks of this, Sir Williams announces, "I have a new partner coming by. Roy Martin. He's the head of a small time start up company, and he's looking for an angel investor. I want you there."

Priya's stomach flips. Nervously, she asks, "Like the last time?"

"No, no, not like that." Williams waves a hand, dismissing the thought. "That was different. I was showing you how you could bargain, that time around. But this? We aren't bargaining. They are. We've got something they want."

"I don't understand, Sir Williams. What do you need me for?"

"I told you that I'd be showing you how to make it in this industry, and I meant it. I want you to carry out the negotiations for the business deal," says Sir Williams.

There's no way to properly explain the shock that Priya feels over that. She curls her arms tighter around the clipboard that she's carrying, pressing it more firmly against her chest. "You want me to be the lead for the deal? But what if I mess up?"

"We won't be out anything," says Sir Williams. "It is his job to sell to us. Yours to see if its worth doing so and how. Plus, I've got confidence in you. I think you're going to do great."

Priya nervously worries at her lower lip. "I've never done something like this before. I don't know if I'll be able to do it."

"With that attitude? Probably not. Listen, you have to go into this meeting knowing that you've already got it in the bag. If you go in all soft shouldered like that, Martin's going to turn into a shark that's just spotted blood, and he'll try to pull one over on you."

Priya nods.

Sir Williams continues, "but if you go in there - look, the way you come into my office, see? Knowing that you've already got the deal signed, that you're confident in yourself and comfortable with the situation? It's going to be as easy to get the deal signed as cutting butter on a warm day."

Sir Williams always speaks in aphorisms and idioms from worlds away. It's an odd thing for her to notice now. Perhaps because Priya isn't certain that she completely agrees with Williams on his assessment, but she knows better than to argue. She nods her head instead, telling him, "Thank you for the chance, Sir Williams. When is the meeting?"

He flashes a smile that's all teeth. "This afternoon."

It feels like the carpet's been pulled out from under her. Priya's breath escapes in a heavy rush. "That's - so little warning."

"I didn't want you to get inside of your own head," says Sir Williams. "Martin's due to arrive in the next twenty minutes. He's going straight up to the conference room." He stands up. "Come on, walk with me."

He steps out of his office, and Priya follows him. Her heels - expensive, purchased by Julia apparently - click clack against the tile floor as she hurries to catch back up to his side. He leads her into the elevator and hits the number for the third floor. He explains, "I'm not going in with you. I'll be putting on my own little show, far too busy to deal with Martin. Alright, pull yourself together."

Priya hurries to neaten her clothing. The deep plunge of her blouse leaves her feeling exposed and unprofessional.

As they step out of the elevator, Sir Williams leans over and uses his thumb to wipe the lipstick off her teeth. He scolds, "You really must stop doing that with your lip. It messes up your makeup. Can't have a pretty face like yours going in messy, now, can we?"

"I'm sorry, Sir," says Priya. "I'll try to do better in the future."

He pats Priya on the side of the face, twice. It's almost condescending when he says, "I'm sure that you will."

Twenty minutes later, Roy Martin comes out of the elevator. As if he'd been talking to Priya the entire time, Sir Williams tells her, "Just make sure it gets on my desk before you leave tonight." He makes to turn around and then catches sight of Mr. Martin. "Oh, there you are. Just in time. Roy, this is my personal assistant, Priya. I've had something come up, so you'll be talking with her today."

Mr. Martin is a wisp of a man, in old fashioned spats and an ill-fitting suit. Nondescript features hidden behind spectacles. There is geekiness to him. He squints at Priya and then grins, as if he thinks he's been handed a real treat. "Alright, nice to meet you. Preeya was it?" He lingers and lengthens the vowels.

"Priya," she corrects. She doesn't shake his hand. Trying to be as confident in this as when she's sucking dick, Priya gestures at the nearby conference room. "After you, Mr. Martin. Let's see if we can't come to some sort of an agreement."

It takes two hours. For all his confidence, Roy Martin becomes nervous when he is left alone with her. His eyes drift too often to her cleavage, linger too long on her slightly parted lips. She realized he is not a man used to having the attention of a woman like this. And, it makes him nervous. He shifts uncomfortably every time she leans forward. His throat catches when she bites the end of her pen. And, she is not even trying to be seductive. Priya succeeds in signing the deal, completely in the company's favour. It was so very easy.

She's rewarded with a package that shows up at her flat. Inside, there is a new mini skirt, bright blue, and a slinky, U-necked black blouse. She runs her fingers over the clothing, and then picks up the note that's in the box. It's written in Julia's peculiar script.

Priya,

I will be picking you up at the office no later than two-pm tomorrow. Make sure you are dressed appropriately.

J -

That's...not something that's ever happened before. The newness of the situation makes Priya uncertain. She'll confess to not being as comfortable around Julia as she is Sir Williams, either. Him, she knows. It's been almost a full year since Priya started working at the office as his personal assistant. But his wife is a different story. Priya has never been alone with Julia before, either. It's always been the three of them.

Still, she knows better than to not follow the instructions. The next day, Priya shows up at the office wearing the designated outfit, which came with a simple bra but no panties, and tries not to spend the entire day tugging the hem of the skirt down. That is something she will never get out of the habit of doing.

She's called into Sir Williams office around noon and with little preamble, he fucks her bent over the desk, a hand on the back of Priya's neck, before sending her back out to handle a slew of emails that have just come in. Priya clocks out fifteen minutes before two, gathers her purse and jacket, and heads down to the front lobby. She steps out onto the sidewalk just as Julia pulls up. Where her husband drives a fairly impractical sports car when he is not being chauffeured, Julia is in something sleek but with a larger trunk and more space. The driver steps out and opens the door. Priya slides into the back with Mrs. Williams. "Hello, Miss Julia."

"Oh, I never get tired of hearing that." The driver pulls out onto the main road, well trained to keep his gaze fixed ahead. "You know, the polite act is a keeper. It makes you more - soft, I suppose."

"Is soft a good thing?" Priya asks.

Julia flashes her a smile. "I happen to fancy soft quite a bit."

Priya's cheeks flush. She ducks her head a little, glances at Julia from the corner of her eyes. "Not to be rude, Miss Julia, but may I ask where we are going?"

"You may," answers Julia, smugly. Then, "We're going shopping. According to my husband, you locked in your first deal. That deserves a reward, don't you think?"

"Oh! I didn't realize - "

"We reward good behaviour," interrupts Julia. "And what's better than making money for my husband's company?"

Priya isn't sure how to respond to that, but Julia doesn't seem to mind the silence that follows. The driver is rather aggressive, darting in and out of traffic at times. Julia seems not to notice. She directs the driver to an expensive boutique called Rose Hollow. The place is empty, reserved for them. It's so far above Priya's pay level that it's almost funny. She doesn't pick anything out, instead following after Julia and taking the clothing that's passed to her by the store's stylist, then spiriting off to the changing area - a space behind a curtain - to try them on.

Julia buys everything that fits. She's liberal with the compliments and has no problems spending large amounts of money on Priya, insisting on picking up anything that the young woman happens to so much as fondly glance at. It's actually sort of fun.

It's also not the only time that happens. In the following weeks, Julia will often announce that Priya is leaving work early, and the two spirit off to expensive boutiques and salons. At one point, Julia crowds into a changing room - a real one with a door this time - with Priya and fingers her, quick and dirty, while telling her all about the filthy things that Sir Williams wants to do to Priya.

Julia hisses, "Our dinner was just the start of it, pretty thing. Oh, the ideas that my husband has had! They would curl the hair of someone as innocent as you. Still, I'm sure you've heard stories...people who get fucked on the subway, out in the park. My husband's cock in your pretty tight little pussy, where anyone can see it."

She twists her fingers, stroking that lovely bundle of nerves inside of Priya. Priya covers her mouth with one hand to try and keep herself quiet, leaning back against Julia. They're standing in front of the full-length mirror, facing it, so Priya has a front row view of what she looks like.

Her legs are spread, Julia's pale hand pressed flush to her dark cunt, her own face wanton with pleasure and want. The sight is enough to make Priya's belly flip She's never considered herself to be vain before, but there's something undeniably erotic about seeing herself get fucked on Julia's fingers. Her breasts are heaving. Breasts she foolishly once considered ill proportioned.

She cums there in the dressing room and then has to spend the rest of the shopping trip with it dripping dry on the inside of her thighs.

At another, where clothing is tried in little more than a portioned space and the stylist has mysteriously disappeared to the front of the shop, Julia pulls out a small packet of lube and coats her fingers. Julia says, "Well go on, dear, get undressed. We're not going to get anything accomplished with those clothes on."

Priya's face goes hot. "Sorry, Miss Julia." She hurries to get undressed, carefully sitting her clothing aside so it doesn't get mixed up with the ones that they've brought in to try on.

Before Priya is able to try on something, Julia crowds her up against the wall of the small space. One slick finger slides over the length of Priya's clit...and then keeps going, dipping behind to circle the tight ring of muscles. Her body flutters at the light stimulation, stomach twisting in both nerves and arousal.

Priya's breath catches in her throat. She has done a lot of things this past year, but nothing anally. She asks, "Miss Julia?"

"Don't you worry that pretty little head of yours," says Julia, pressing a light kiss to the side of Priya's face. "I'm doing you a favour. It might not seem like that now, but you'll come to thank me eventually."

And then that slender finger pushes in, and Priya gasps at the sensation. She finds herself surprised, because Julia doesn't seem to be playing with it. In fact, the older woman's motions feel detached, almost clinical. She works her finger in and out of Priya, tutting occasionally if Priya gasps too loudly, or otherwise smothering Priya's needy whines with her own mouth.

Priya can't help but moan when a second finger is added. The pinching pressure is like nothing she's ever felt before. She hides her face in Julia's shoulders, attempting to quiet herself. Priya holds onto the front of Julia's sleek, black blouse, bunching the fabric up in her shaking fists.

Julia coos, "There we go. Just try and relax, Priya. That will make this whole thing go so much more smoothly. There we go, just like that, deep breaths now, girl." Julia soothes her free hand over Priya's back. "Nice and easy, that's the way to do it."

As soon as Priya starts to relax, Julia spreads her fingers apart. It makes all of Priya's muscles bunch back up, the strange pressure building something hot up at the base of her spine, in the pit of her stomach. Then, suddenly, seemingly before accomplishing something, Julia pulls away completely. Priya's body clenches around the sudden emptiness. She is almost dizzy in her confusion.

Julia reaches into her purse again. She pulls at a slender, black, silicone butt plug. "Do you know what this is, Priya?"

Priya's whole body is flushed by now. She jerks her head, nodding. She might never have used a butt plug before, but she knows of them. "Yes, ma'am. I - I know what that is."

There might be a large list of things that Priya has never done herself, but she's watched enough movies to know that there's an entire world of raunchy, crude sex toys out there.

Julia says, "That's good. It saves us a little time. I'm going to put this inside you, and you're going to wear it the rest of the day. In fact, I don't want you to take it out until you're in the bath later."

Priya swallows. Her mouth is suddenly dry. She knows better than to argue. She simply nods, afraid her voice may give away her trepidation.

"That's a good girl," says Julia. "I knew that you would take to this well enough. My husband always has such good things to say about how helpful you are at work. I just know that he wouldn't be able to handle the stress of that job without you around to help."

The praise makes Priya flush. "I just want to be good in my work, Miss Julia."

"And you are," says Julia. "You do a very good job. You haven't messed anything up yet, you know. Let's see if we can't keep that gold star record going a little longer."

Once more, Julia presses up against her, only this time it's to push the plug into Priya. Her whole body goes tight; the invading toy is thicker than Julia's slender, pianist fingers. When Julia lets go of it, the toy settles heavily.

Priya is barely able to bite back a sob at the strange fullness of it, but Julia hushes her and holds her until the sensation isn't quite as jarringly strange. There's no way to forget that the toy is inside of her, however. It jostles about every time Priya takes a step, and jams more fully inside of her when she sits down in the car for the ride home.

The company is still paying for Priya's flat. She half experts Julia to follow her inside, but the woman simply waves her off and wishes her well. Neither Julia nor Sir Williams ever come into her space; it is Priya's little haven away from the rest of the world, somewhere that work cannot touch.

Priya rushes upstairs and into the bath, eager to pull out the toy and get herself some relief. The emptiness makes her ache in a way that Priya has never felt before. She isn't sure what to think about this new development. It seems to have come out of nowhere. Julia and Sir Williams have never used toys with her. The fact that they've suddenly added this to the mix is very strange and almost daunting.

It bothers Priya enough that she spends most of her evening thinking about it, When she goes for an evening walk, she is too distracted to even say her usual hello to the man she passes every evening - the reader, she calls him. Always with his head in a book. Returning, she eventually decides to turn in early and get a little extra sleep. That night she dreams of bouncing on Sir Williams member while Julia says filthy things to her, and then being plugged up with the toy and sent right back to work. She wakes up frustratingly wet and fingers herself to completion before rushing to get dressed and put together nice and proper for the day.

No one told her to put the toy back in, but Priya wraps it in a clean ziplock baggy and tucks it into her purse with her lipstick and wallet.

Just in case.

There is a shift after that. Often, Julia or Sir Williams will instruct that Priya wear the butt plug into work, or to their shopping trips. And while neither of them join Priya in her flat, the frequency in which they call her to their own home seems to double. Sometimes, the driver takes her straight from work, sometimes she gets to go to the flat first.

Despite the use of the toy, neither Julia nor Sir Williams seems to have an actual interest in her ass. Julia will sometimes use a strap on to fuck Priya; the strange firmness of the false cock unrelenting within her. Other times, Sir Williams will edge her for hours - nearing the point of pain - before he really fucks her, taking great pleasure in spilling his load deep within her cunt. Sometimes, they send her off as soon as they have finished using her body for the night. Other times, they let her sleep in the bed with them, pressed between their warm bodies. When this happens, Julia takes great delight in waking Priya the next day by groping her, dark breasts and telling her, "One of these days, I'm going to have Jonathan wake you up by fucking you. Won't that be fun? The first thought you'll have, and it will be about my husband's cock."

Priya's never sure what to do with that. Julia has a penchant for dirty talk that she's not used too, often describing lewd and unusual ways that her husband could fuck her or otherwise could make use of her body. Sir Williams is far more silent about his fantasies, simply letting actions speak. Despite how frequently Julia brings it up, there seems to be no plans for Sir Williams to really leave her tied up for the weekend, or to make use of her body in more public ways.

Yet, at least.

And that isn't the only place where things begin to change. Priya's role at the company is shifting as well. More and more often, Sir Williams has her taking on meetings and passing out orders for the day on his behalf...and then comes the first day where he doesn't come into work at all, leaving instead instructions for Priya to manage the work.

Not only is the stress from the work a lot to deal with, but Priya finds that she misses her daily encounters with Sir Williams. She can feel his absence in her loins, just as strongly as she feels the absence of the butt plug on the days that she goes without.

Priya is kept busy though. On those days, there are constantly new calls that must be managed, messages that have to be taken down, and documents that must be signed in Sir Williams' name. Transactions enacted. She is learning business in a hands-on manner. She hadn't realized how much business was transacted in Caribbean bank accounts. The world of high finance was so international. It's more than she ever expected, and Priya is endlessly grateful for the opportunity, even if the man's absence leaves her feeling unsettled and strangely out of place. She tries not to look at his empty chair for too long, as that simply makes the feeling more intense.

The fast pace keeps Priya from lingering on her loneliness for long, but that doesn't stop her thoughts from wandering once she gets home for the night. There, laying in her comfortable bed, Priya is forced to confront the fact that she now looks forward to Sir Williams hands on her hips, to the feel of his cock in her well used cunt. When this arrangement started, that had not been the case. Priya allowed him to fuck her because she cared for her job and wanted to be good at it. Now, she finds that she looks forward to being called into his office. She looks forward to getting on her knees for Sir Williams and bringing him pleasure with her mouth. She looks forward to letting him finger her open while he talks on the phone and waiting patiently while he pauses fucking her long enough to answer an important email.