The Art of Business Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Is that normal? Priya isn't certain. The thoughts make her feel hot with embarrassment though, even in the safety of her own empty bedroom. Wasn't she raised to be a good Indian girl. Get a nice job. Get married. Kids. And, now look at her. She resolves not to linger on her thoughts for long, banishing that realization from her mind. Her feelings on the matter are harder to erase, and they resurface every time Sir Williams takes a day off from work and leaves Priya to manage the office. There is an odd lack of resentment from the other people in the office, as if they always knew that Priya would eventually step up and become more than just an assistant.

She finds that she cannot ignore her mind forever. The fact is Priya has grown to enjoy the company of both Sir Williams and his wife. She supposes that there's no point in ignoring that. The truth often surfaces at the most inopportune moments, after all. Better to confront and accept the feelings now, so they cannot come back to bite her later on.

Nearly halfway into the new year, Priya finds herself called into Sir Williams office. She's surprised to find that he isn't alone. Instead, a rather tall, broad-shouldered man is sitting in Priya's normal chair. He turns to look at her, his eyes raking over Priya's shapely form, taking in the high cut of her skirt and the ample cleavage on display. She is used to be appraised.

He's clearly Indian of descent, much like Priya herself, but he's older. He might even be older than Sir Williams. His head is shaved, his clothing expensive. A heavy golden watch clings to one wrist; rings adorn multiple fingers.

Williams gestures at him. "This is Vijay. He's only just flown in last night."

"A pleasure to meet you sir," says Priya, wondering faintly if she's supposed to offer to fetch them coffee, or if this is meant to be a business deal of the more intimate sort.

Sir Williams explains, "Vijay manages our Mumbai office. We have a lucrative deal coming up with a textile company in Dubai, and he's come in to help make sure everything will go smoothly."

"It is important that this deal does not fall through," says Vijay, turning his attention back onto Sir Williams himself. Priya finds herself relieved that she's not being looked at by the man anymore. There is something distinctly unsettling about being looked at by the man. His appraisal isn't the typical lust she is used to seeing in men's eyes.

Sir Williams says, "I've assured him that everything will go according to plan." He motions at the side of the desk, near Vijay's chair, and Priya moves to stand there. "Especially with you involved."

"I have indeed heard a great deal about you," says the Indian man.

Sir Williams nods. "Only good things, of course. I've been telling him about how loyal you are to the company. Always willing to go the extra mile, this one."

Priya ducks her head, bashfully. "I am just looking out for the best interests of the company. I want to see it succeed. Knowing that I am able to help keep things running smoothly is very important."

"I told you." Sir Williams smiles. "You hear that? You don't find people so invested in their work this often. It's not like when we first started Vijay, and people were throwing themselves at us for a position."

Viya nods. "No, times are very different. There are hardly as many women like Priya now. Even fewer in Mumbai or Dubai."

The two continue to talk business, leaving Priya to stand at the side and wait until she's addressed again. Very little of the conversation actually centers around textiles. It's confusing. Vijay keeps looking over at her, making no small show of his interest. The man is clearly undressing Priya with his eyes, tongue occasionally darting out to wet his lips. Twice, Priya sees him reach down and adjust himself while he looks at her.

This is different from when Priya was used by the three business associates before. The fact that he's an Indian man makes Priya feel that much dirtier. He knows that she should be much more modest - that she should wear different clothing, that she should have more pride in her body. The is breaking rules and he is a judge of it. And yet, it is pride in her body that Priya has developed! She takes good care of herself and her clothing, and she has found that her breasts and her womanhood can be a valuable weapon. Isn't it pride that allows her to sink easily to her knees and take Sir Williams' member deep into her throat? Isn't it pride that lets Priya eat out Julia, even in the dark, cramped space of a boutique changing room? It is, she thinks, and stands a little straighter for the thought. Who is this man to judge her when she has earned so much from Sir Williams and Julia.

Sir Williams takes notice of her new posture and gives her a smile. "Alright, I think that we've covered enough of the basics, don't you? Let's go ahead and have a bit of a - not a break, but a meet in the middle, so to speak."

Vijay nods. "Yes, that sounds...perfect."

The Indian man leans back and turns, addressing Priya. "Strip. Slowly."

The order catches her off guard. He is ordering her. Not Sir Williams. Priya refuses to be meek in her actions. She nods, once, "Yes sir," and then slowly pulls off her blouse. Buttons undone one at a time before it slips of her shoulders. It was requested that she wear no undergarments today, so her breasts hang free. The cold air of the office pebbles her dark nipples. Carefully, she sits her blouse on the end of the desk, and then she steps out of her heels and sits them out of the way.

"Leave the necklace on," says Sir Williams. It is an expensive pearl thing that accentuates her dark skin

"Yes, sir," says Priya, and sets about stepping out of her grey skirt instead. She tries to focus on the familiarity of undressing rather than on the fact that Vijay is staring at her. Now, fully naked, Priya can feel the weight of that gaze stronger than ever.

Vijay turns to Sir Williams, "May I?"

"By all means, look her over."

Vijay stands up and walks over to Priya. He puts a warm hand on her side first. It is a calloused, rough touch. Not the manicured softness she has come to expect from an executive. Priya tries to smile at him, but finds herself too nervous trying to hold his disconcerting gaze for long. Not that it matters very much. He isn't interested in exchanging pleasantries, instead taking to looking Priya over much the same way you would inspect a commodity sample.

First, he takes hold of her left breast, palming it, testing the weight, pinching at the nipple, and then he does the same to her right breast. Then he takes them both, one in each hand, squeezing and kneading them until Priya yelps and jerks at the roughness of his touch.

He hums and tuts, reaching down and cupping Priya's cunt with one hand. He pokes prods before roughly shoving two finger into her embarrassingly wet pussy. There isn't much enjoyment to be found by the man's fondling, but Priya's body is well trained at this point.

He fucks his fingers into her a few times before spreading them. Priya shuffles about, changing her stance to try and accommodate the touch, but Vijay doesn't linger at Priya's womanhood for long, instead stepping behind her and grabbing her ass. She had been instructed to wear the toy today - a fact that she had almost forgotten until just now, when there's no way for the Indian man to not see it.

"Oh," he sounds pleased at the discovery of the thick, silicone knob. "Isn't this a treat?"

"As I told you," says Sir Williams. "Priya always goes the extra mile for the company." He taps the top of the desk. "Lean forward, why don't you? Go on and let Vijay here take a nice look at you."

Embarrassed but unable to disobey an order, Priya leans forward and braces her hands on the top of the desk. It shoves her ass up into the air, making it that much easier for Vijay to grope her. He takes hold of the end of the toy, tugging it out slowly, as if he's savouring the sight of it pulling out.

She's been wearing it for hours now, and her body doesn't close up right away, clenching and winking around the lack of intrusion. Priya isn't left empty for long before Vijay shoves two fingers into her ass, curling and twisting them the same way he did her womanhood. Priya can't bite back her whine at the sensation, small tremors running through her.

"Yes," decides the Indian man, finally pulling away. "This will do nicely."

Sir Williams claps his hands together and stands up. "Wonderful." He unzips the front of his trousers and pulls himself out. The sight of his thick member is enough to make Priya's mouth water in anticipation. "Then why don't we move things along? On your hands and knees, Priya. There we go, just like that. You do listen so well these days, that's a good quality to have."

The office floor is familiar to her. Priya often gets down like this and lets Sir Williams take her from behind. Today, however, it's not the Englishman at her backside, but the Indian. Vijay takes hold of her ass cheeks and spreads them apart, then spits wetly onto the fluttering hole between them. Something akin to panic flares in her chest when Priya realizes that's the only preparation she's going to get today.

Sir Williams must sense her unease. He strokes a hand down the curve of her neck, and then takes her face in between both hands. "Don't you worry yourself. You're already nice and loose back there, plenty lubed up from when you put that toy in."

Vijay spits again. It runs in a trail down the curve of her ass. Priya shudders, then catches herself and opens up her mouth.

The smile that Sir Williams rewards her with is blinding. "That's a good girl."

He keeps his grip on Priya's head, holding her still while he slides his cock between her lips. To Priya's surprise, he doesn't let go afterwards. Instead, he pushes, forcing Priya to take him in all the way, until her nose is buried against the fabric of his boxers, where they peek out from his unhooked trousers. Her throat bulges with the girth, gag reflex kicking in. Tears spring to her eyes. Sir Williams says, "Go on then, get in her while I've got her nice and still for you."

"You truly are a lovely thing," says Vijay. He says it in Hindi. He says it for her. To remind her that she is being fucked in the ass by a kinsman. He gives her ass a solid slap. Priya yelps and tries to jerk, but Sir Williams grip on her head is unyielding. She chokes on his cock, struggling to breathe through her nose around the thick weight in her throat.

Finally, the bulbous head of Vijay's member presses against her stretched, waiting asshole. To Priya, who's never had anything outside of the butt plug in her ass, he feels absolutely massive. The first push in is almost too much - his member is short, but it's wider than the plug, thicker, and every inch that he pushes in feels like it's punching the air from her lungs.

Priya starts choking in earnest, trembling and trying to pull away from Sir Williams. He only lets her slide back a little bit before applying pressure again, rolling his hips and fucking into her mouth.

Vijay groans, a loud, long sound. It seems to bounce about in the small space of the office. His hands grip her hips, hard enough that she'll likely have finger marks left when this all is done. The Indian man sets up a quick pace, not bothering to wait and let Priya get used to the feel of him. The pressure is intense, and Priya feels it all the way up into her stomach.

This appears to be Sir Williams cue as well. Finally, he pulls out of Priya's mouth. She pulls in gasping breaths, spit and tears running down her face. The reprieve only lasts for a moment before Sir Williams pushes back in, fucking her face in earnest. Priya rocks between them, pushed and pulled by the force of their thrusts. The pain and discomfort from being taken anally fades soon enough, no doubt at least in part due to the training with the butt plug Priya has been unwittingly doing.

Where Sir Williams is generally quiet as they fuck, Vijay is loud and vocal. Not only does he moan and grunt as he fucks Priya, but he talks, saying all manner of crude things in Hindi. Said to Sir Williams but for her ears. "You've got a nice little - mhm - whore here, don't you? I can, ahhh, tell. Always better when they're willing, eager, greedy things."

He rolls his hips, thrusting into her especially hard. Priya moans around the member in her mouth, ashamed by the fact that she is an eager, greedy little whore.

Sir Williams pulls out, taking his cock in hand and tapping it against the side of Priya's face. The sound it makes is wet, but it's thoroughly drowned out by the other noises Priya's making. Without the cock in her mouth to serve as a gag, there's nothing obstructing the way that Priya is whining and moaning, the way that she's become thoroughly turned on by the situation.

"Oh yes," breathes Vijay, this time in English. "Listen to that. She likes to be fucked, doesn't she? Mhm. She's good stock."

His pace is getting messier, sloppier. Her heavy breasts sway. Jiggle. Then, to Priya's surprise, Sir Williams grabs Priya by the arms and tugs, pulling her off of Vijay with a pop, who gives a frustrated grunt in response. She squeals in shock at the suddenly empty asshole.

He commands, "Stand up. Hands on my shoulders."

She rises on quivering legs. Chest heaving does as she is told. "Like this?"

He nods. Then, he lifts her by the hips and has her wrap her legs around his waist as he braces himself. One hand on her back to steady here, he takes hold of his throbbing cock and slides her down onto it. She sighs as he spears her on his cock.

Sir Williams smashes his mouth against her in a rough kiss. Vijay is on her again, pressing up against Priya's back. He uses his hands to pull her ass cheeks apart, and then presses into her from behind. She is crushed between them. Three sweat slicked bodies becoming one. The sound Priya makes is almost a shout as she's opened by both of their cocks, the pressure from the double penetration almost unimaginable.

The pressure of the two cocks inside her. Writhing. Thrusting. It pushes Priya over the edge and she sobs through her orgasm.

"Pretty sounds." Vijay turns his head, licking and nipping at the side of Priya's neck. He switches to Hindi and pants into her ear, "There we go, fuck, you feel so good, nice and tight."

Sir Williams catches her mouth with his own in a wet, messy kiss. His teeth scrape over her lower lip, tongue pressing into her mouth. Her legs are numb around his waist.

Vijay comes first, spilling his hot seed into her. It's a strange foreign feeling, but Priya is sensitive enough from her own orgasm that it has her groaning into Sir Williams' mouth. Only a few thrusts more and he is cumming too, heat blooming twice over in her lower belly.

Exhaustion hits her and she sags forward, her entire weight landing on Williams. She is thankful for his strength as he holds her in his arms.

Vijay takes hold of Priya's long, black hair and tugs it backwards. Twists her head uncomfortably. She yelps, but the sound is stolen when he kisses her fiercely, tongue invading every inch of her mouth. He bites her lower lip, hard, and then follows it with a sharp suck before he pulls away, repeating the action on the side of Priya's neck. There's sure to be a bruise formed there within the hour.

Sir Williams runs his hands over Priya's sides almost lovingly as he lowers her before pushing her backwards, against Vijay. As he sets about putting himself back together, he tells Vijay, "Why don't you see if you can milk a second orgasm out of her, give her a real treat for helping us with this deal."

Sir Williams sits down in his chair, legs spread, openly watching the show. Vijay tells her, again in Hindi, "You are a real slut if you can come a second time. You like being fucked that much?"

Roughly, Vijay curls an arm around her across her heaving breasts, keeping Priya pinned to his front, softening member still in her ass, as he shoves two fingers into her slopping, enflamed cunt.

Priya moans, her eyes fluttering shut.

Vijay says something else again. This time in Arabic. She doesn't understand and she doesn't care. Priya is too focused on the curl and drag of his fingers. She doesn't notice the way that Vijay looks at Williams for permission, or the way that her boss gives a subtle negative shake of his head. But she does notice Vijay's irritation when he pushes a third finger into her pussy, fucking her faster, with more force. His cock swells inside her ass filling her again.

Every time Vijay pushes his fingers into Priya, it makes a wet squelching sound. Sir Williams' cum clings to the Indian man's hand, steadily dripping out of her. He grinds his hand against her clit, biting down hard on her shoulder at the same time. The dual pain and pleasure is enough to push Priya over the edge a second time, her body going tense as she spills in a second, weaker orgasm.

Finally, Vijay pulls completely out of her, both cock and fingers. Before he pulls away, he holds his cum covered hand up to her face. Vijay asks in English, "Do you clean up after yourself as well?"

She balks at first, but then remembers how important it is that she behave and do whatever is asked of her. It's the best thing for the company, for Sir Williams, and for her own position. And, in a deep dark part that they have broken into, she wants it.

So, she takes a deep breath and then leans forward, using her tongue to help pull all three fingers into her mouth. As soon as her lips are curled snugly around them, Vijay presses down on her tongue, pinning it to the bottom of her mouth. Spit wells up. She does her best to lick and suck on his fingers, trying to clean the cum off of them. Vijay pushes them in deeper suddenly, like one might push a cock deeper into her mouth, and she gags at the intrusion.

Vijay makes a pleased sound and pulls his hand out. He wipes the saliva onto the side of one of Priya's breasts before standing up, pulling his pants back into place. She sees his cock is still hard, cum dripping from the swollen, bruised head.

In the aftermath of it, Priya gets dressed once more. She moves stiffly, sore from top to ass - literally. She remembers what Julia said a few months ago, about being grateful for the gift of the silicone butt plug and realizes that this is something that had been in the works for a long time.

Sir Williams tells her, "Thank you, my angel. You can show yourself out."

But Vijay is greedy and he eyes Priya, hunger clear in his gaze. "No. I want her still. On my lap."

"We're going back to business," says Sir Williams, firmly. "And at the moment, you aren't in a position to make demands. Priya, you can leave. I'm certain you'll be able to keep the day on track for everyone while I'm in here discussing things with Vijay?"

"Yes, Sir." She manages. "Of course. You do not have to worry about that." Priya is relieved. The taste of Sir Williams cock mingles with her juices on her tongue. She is glad they don't expect even more of her. The second orgasm has left her exhausted and overstimulated, and her ass stings a little from the rough treatment it received. She tells Sir Williams, "I will take care of getting those papers signed for you," and gives him a respectful nod before stepping out of the office.

She moves slowly. There's no way that the other women in the office don't know what's just happened. For some reason, that's more embarrassing than it usually is.

Priya did her job, but she found no enjoyment in letting the Indian man touch her. That, more than anything Sir Williams has ever done, has left Priya feeling dirty and wrong. She sits down gingerly at her desk, unsurprised to find that a package has been left for her. She puts off opening it for a little bit, trying to mentally get herself put back together. The monotony of responding to rote emails and signing papers in Sir Williams name helps. The door behind her clicks open and then shut. Vijay steps into the office, and he stares at Priya as he walks past. He's still hard, his member noticeably stiff in his slacks.