The Art of Ecstasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Holly tells Tabitha how her hypnokink developed.
4.1k words
4.75
6.6k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlassO
GlassO
310 Followers

Tabitha awoke sometime later, somewhat confused.

She was no longer in the art studio. Somehow, she'd magically been transported into bed. Not her bed. But someone's bed. And she was sharing it. On her right was Holly, soundly asleep. Augusta was on her left, also sleeping.

She sat up, but pulled the covers with her. She was still naked and now she felt shy' all her inhibitions had returned. She scanned the room for a bathroom. She spied a door that some light seeping under it. She also noticed that it wasn't just Holly and Augusta in the bed...it was everyone. Her mind quickly thought about how utterly enormous this bed must be, followed by thoughts about the logistics of bedding. Where does one buy sheets for a bed that can sleep 10?

Then she thought about how they got here. She imagined Ms. Snowe leading her group of naked enthralled sleepwalkers through the mansion and then putting them to bed. A naked parade.

This lead Tabitha to thinking about the entire experience. She remembered almost everything. The theater. Falling into trance. Stripping. Masturbating. The group orgasm. It was all blazed in her mind. How was this all possible? If it was true that a hypnotized person can't be made to do something they don't want to do, then did it mean she wanted to do all this? She pondered for a moment, then remembered her need for the bathroom.

Tabitha realized that he only way out of the bed, without disturbing anyone else, was to climb over the covers and get off at the bottom. She debated how she was going to do this without being seen. She was hoping everyone was asleep so they wouldn't get a look at her big fat ass. She thought back in the theater when she was pleased that everyone could see her naked. She wished she could muster that confidence in herself again. She thought about how everyone here had not only seen her naked, but also seen her masturbating. She wondered how Emma was able to make her so comfortable in her own flesh. She wished she could feel that way again, instead of this feeling of shame. She wondered where her clothes were. She was hoping they might be in the bathroom.

Carefully she got over the covers and crawled to the bottom of the bed. Again, all she could think about was the view she might be giving anyone who was awake. From there she tip-toed to what she hoped was the bathroom. The door slid open quietly and she slipped inside.

The bathroom, was not like any Tabitha had ever seen before. It reminded her of a Roman bathhouse. A row of 4 sinks. An enormous covered hot tub that could easily fit 10. A shower area that could also accommodate 10, with multiple shower heads throughout. Further down there were doors with private toilet areas. At least Ms. Snowe allowed for some privacy, thought Tabitha.

Tabitha made her way to a toilet cubicle. It was it's own room inside a room with one of those fancy Japanese toilets and Tabitha enjoyed figuring out which emojis related to which bidet functions.

While she was in the toilet, she heard the bathroom door slide open. Her heart raced. It hadn't occurred to her to bring one of the towels in with her.

She heard a voice. It was Holly.

"Tabitha?" Holly asked quietly.

Tabitha froze for a moment. Maybe she shouldn't answer. No, that would be weird.

"Yeah," she replied. "I hope I didn't wake you. I'm sorry."

"No," said Holly. "I was awake, I didn't want to wake you. How are you doing? This is kinda of weird isn't it?"

Tabitha opened the door to her toilet and peered out. Holly was as stark naked as her, except she was absolutely beautiful, and unlike Tabitha, completely unashamed. Tabitha looked away from her.

"Hey, could you hand me a towel, please?" She asked.

"Sure." Holly walked over to the towel shelves and grabbed a large bath towel. She walked over to Tabitha and handed it to her while averting her gaze from Tabitha's body.

"You know," said Holly, "You don't need to be so modest. I've seen you naked. And then some. We all have. You're beautiful Tabitha, you have nothing to be ashamed of. And if I'm being perfectly honest, I'm really attracted to you. All night I thought about grabbing your tits, or sliding my hand between your ass. I hope that isn't too forward of me to say."

Tabitha wrapped the towel around herself.

"No, that's very flattering, but I think you're just being kind to me." Tabitha still couldn't bring herself to look at Holly. Her beauty was overwhelming. "Someone as pretty as you would probably never give someone like me a second look."

Holly stood directly in front of Tabitha, blocking her passage past. "Tabitha." she said. "Look me in the eyes."

Tabitha hesitated for a moment. She wondered if this woman could also hypnotize like Ms. Snowe. She relented and looked into this woman's deep, large eyes.

"In all sincerity," said Holly. "You are beautiful. I love your breasts, I love your ass, I love those wide hips that just spring out from waist...and I love your talent. I love the way you draw. And now I'm going to kiss you. To show you how sincere I am. Unless you say no...."

Holly hesitated for a moment to give Tabitha the opportunity to back away, but Tabitha was frozen. Part fear, part lust. She wanted to say no, but she couldn't. She didn't say no because she didn't want to.

Holly bent down and reached behind Tabitha's neck to draw her close. The kiss was long and impassioned and Tabitha responded to it by matching Holly's intensity. Tabitha reached up and pulled Holly closer. As she did, she realized she had not secured a knot in her towel to keep it from sliding off. She pulled her body close to Holly's so their bodies would keep the towel secure between them. Holly realized what she was doing and pulled back for just a second to let the towel drop to the floor. Then she closed the gap again, trying to press as much flesh as she could.

Holly let her hands wander down Tabitha's back, resting on her large ass, which Holly squeezed with delight. Then she broke the kiss and smiled at Tabitha.

"Are you convinced now?" Holly asked.

Tabitha smiled back at her. "Well, I'm more convinced, but not completely. This might be some elaborate ruse to get me to like you."

Just then the bathroom door slid open again. It was Samual, who was just as naked as they were. Tabitha thought it odd that it was the first time he'd seen his penis in a flaccid state outside of his portrait. Definitely a grower. Tabitha instinctually darted back into the toilet stall and peeked out.

"Oh, excuse me, I-"

He scanned the expanse the bathroom.

"Good gravy! Are we still in someone's house?!" He exclaimed. Clearly both he and Holly had no issues with their nudity. He wandered in and looked around, oblivious to the romantic interlude he'd just interrupted.

"Well if you'll pardon me a moment, I need to use the facilities."

He made his was to another open toilet stall and closed the door. Holly and Tabitha giggled. Tabitha picked up the towel again.

"Really?" asked Holly. "I think everyone is beyond modesty by now."

Tabitha shrugged. "You know, I wish I was, but I'm just not there yet. I'm sure Emma will zap me into obedience eventually, but for now..."

Holly interrupted. "It's not like that, Tabitha. Emma doesn't make you do anything you don't want to do. She just wants to bring out the best in you, make you your best self. I've seen how your art has been progressing over these last few months..."

Now Tabitha interrupted. "Wait, you've been looking at my art for a few months? Emma's been sharing that with you? Are you...are you Emma's girlfriend?"

Holly laughed. "I'm as much her girlfriend as you are. I guess I'm another one of her "projects"

Tabitha thought for a moment on how best to frame her next words without sounding like a bitch. "No offense, Holly, but um...your drawing skills are somewhat, uh, rudimentary, so uh..."

Holly laughed again. "I'll stop you there. I'm not an artist. I mean, I try, but I'm not like you guys. I'm not talented. Well not at drawing anyway."

Holly looked over at the tub. "Tell you what, let's have a soak and I'll tell you the sordid story."

Holly uncovered the tub and climbed in. Tabitha hung her towel and followed. They'd shared a kiss. It was all right for Holly to see her this way. The water was hot, but not uncomfortably so. Out of habit, Tabitha kept a respectful distance from Holly, but Holly closed the gap and draped an arm over her, resting it on Tabitha's breasts.

HOLLY'S STORY

"I hope you won't think poorly of me, but I started doing porn on my 18th birthday. Literally. I think it was called "Barely Legal Virgins" or something like that. I mean, I wasn't a virgin, but certainly a virgin on camera. And I've gotta be honest, filming myself getting fucked was one of the hottest things I'd ever done. I mean, it was exhilarating and it felt so...naughty! Every orgasm I had on camera that day was 100% real. And that became my life. It paid well, I enjoyed it...for a time. I mean it's like every job I suppose. Even if it's your life's passion, eventually it begins to feel like work. I started to get bored. So I started booking more...unusual work. I started doing some BDSM stuff, medical scenarios, super-hero scenarios...I really enjoyed those. It felt more like acting and not just fucking.

And then I get a gig where this woman gets hypnotized by her therapist...."

Tabitha interrupted. "I can see where this headed."

Holly laughed. "Yes I can imagine you can. So the story was that I was this married woman who was terrified of consummating my marriage since I was virgin. My husband sends me to this therapist to get me to put out, and well, things don't exactly go as planned as this therapist was somewhat ethically challenged!"

Tabitha laughed. "Yeah, that happens a lot in porn. I saw this one where this lady's cable went out, and the cable guy came to fix it, and well, you wouldn't believe what happened! Also later this same lady ordered a pizza-"

Holly covered Tabitha's mouth with her wet hand. "So as I was saying...so in this video the therapist is actually a hypnotherapist, and a lovely lady as well. And she decides the best treatment is to hypnotize me into a more...sex-positive woman. So it turns out the woman they'd hired to play the therapist was an actual hypnotist. She'd done adult stage shows and things like that. They wanted to make it real authentic. In the script they didn't have the dialog written for the hypnotism part, we were just going to improvise it and I would fake being in trance and following her suggestions and that sort of thing."

Tabitha knew exactly where this was headed and it kind of excited her. She wondered if Holly could feel her heart racing.

Holly continued. "So I'm sitting on the couch and this woman, her name was Nikki, is sitting across from me. And she tells me to clasp my hands, like I'm praying, but to extend and separate my forefingers, which I do. Then she tells me stare at the space in between my fingers and imagine that there are tiny magnets in the tips of my fingers, and that they are pulling on each other very strongly. And sure enough, my fingers start coming together, and when they touched, she placed her hand over them and told me to close my eyes. Which I did. And I remember thinking, "Well that was strange, but okay."

"Then she told me to open my eyes and stick my arms straight out, but shoulder-width apart, and this time feel magnets in the palms of my hands drawing them closer. And she told me that she was going to count to 20, and when she reached 20, my hands would be helplessly stuck together. She also told me that the closer my hands got together, the heavier my eyes would feel, and when my hands touched, they would close on their own."

"So here's the thing, Tabitha. I never really thought about hypnosis in a sexual way. If anything I was actually scared by it. As a kid I remember I saw the Jungle Book and I was really, really scared by Kaa and I used to be afraid that if I ever met a snake it would try to put me into a trance and eat me like Kaa. I'm completely serious. I think when I was 7 I left the reptile house at the zoo crying because I thought a snake was trying to hypnotize me."

"So anyway, as I'm doing this palm touching thing with Dr. Nikki, my mind starts racing, thinking about Kaa, but also thinking about how I'm about to get fucked, but instead of getting scared, I get really turned on, I mean like in a way that I've never experienced before. I mean, I soaked that couch."

"It reminded me of this other friend I had, also in the business. She was telling me about this time she was cast as this wrestler, and she's doing this scene with this other girl, and this other girl was real big and strong. And in the scene, she pins my friend to the mat...and boom...my friend came right there. Wasn't in the script, just happened and my friend discovered she had this fetish she had no idea she knew she had. Sometimes your fetishes find you, she used to say."

"So this is how I found the fetish I didn't know I had. So I'm following Nikki's instructions, listening to her count up to 20 and hearing her tell me how strong the magnets are, and how heavy my eyes are, and I'm watching my hands come together...and it was so odd...it was like they weren't even my hands."

"So I'm watching my hands get closer and closer, and I'm feeling my eyes get heavier and heavier, and I'm feeling myself getting more aroused on every number...so around number 15, they touched, and Nikki quickly yanked my hands down, covered my eyes with other hand, and commanded, "Sleep!" And that's it. I went deep down. I mean just collapsed.

Tabitha was aware that she'd become quite aroused herself hearing this story. She was sure that Holly could feel her heart racing. She was aware that Holly's heart was beating quite fast as well. She decided to do something bold. Tabitha slowly moved herself over Holly's thigh and positioned herself between her legs while keep her back to Holly. She took bold a step further and placed Holly's hands firmly on her breasts as she began to stroke Holly's thighs.

Tabitha spoke. "As someone who has been repeatedly hypnotized to masturbate for the pleasure of others, I have to say that's pretty hot. So what' do you remember?"

Just then they heard a toilet flush. Tabitha had forgotten all about Samual.

"I'm coming out now," he warned. "And just a heads up...this story has given me a pretty stiff woody, so please don't be shocked."

Tabitha heard the sink in the toilet cubicle turn off and saw Samual walk out with his promised erection. She glanced briefly, but then turned away, embarrassed as usual.

"Would you like to join us in the tub and hear the rest of the story?" Holly offered. Tabitha made a sour face that Holly couldn't see.

"I'd love to, if that's all right with everyone present." Samual looked at Tabitha. He could only see her head above the tub's edge and saw she was in some discomfort with the situation.

"You can come in the tub," Tabitha responded. "I mean, you can sit in the tub with us. Please don't 'come' in tub. And turn on the jets. I realize you guys are all into looking at each other but I'm not there yet, okay?"

"Fine, fine," said Samual. He hit a button near the wall and the water began to froth as the tub's jets kicked on. Tabitha could feel powerful jets moving the water around her ankles near Holly's. She also felt jets massaging her butt. Samual covered his eyes dramatically as to respect Tabitha's modesty and he felt his way over to the tub. Tabitha took another sideways glance at his erect penis before it dipped below the water's edge. She thought about how she saw it erupt so forcefully the night before. She'd never seen anyone come like that before. It didn't pulse, it just released a solid stream of semen in two powerful jets. It was amazing.

"All right if I open my eyes now?" he asked.

"Yes," said Tabitha. "Just no funny business mister!"

"Of course...because this is such a normal experience for all of us, right?" he joked.

"So anyway," Holly continued. "the next thing I remember was Nikki counting up and waking me up. Everything was a complete blank to me. I mean, later, I watched the video to see what exactly she'd told me to do, but at the time I had no idea what was going to happen. And I was so turned on by this. I mean, I knew, I was going to do something, but I didn't know what. I couldn't wait to find out. But here the other thing..."

Tabitha felt Holly scooch her butt over a little bit. She'd placed her butt very close to a water jet. Tabitha moved a little bit more until it was just giving her a little bit of delicious friction down there. She imagined that Holly had found a jet herself. She noticed Samual had moved over a little bit as well. Seems like everyone was getting the same idea.

"When I woke up..I didn't think I was in a video any more. I thought I was an at an actual therapist's office to help me deal with sexual hang-ups, which I thought was weird at the time, because I didn't really have any sexual hang-ups, but then I thought, "Well if I'm at a therapist, I MUST have some sexual hang-ups, otherwise I wouldn't be at a therapist!"

"It's so strange what the hypnotized mind will do to rationalize and make sense of the scenario that's been presented. I remember this experiment I did with Emma once....she gave me a post-hypnotic command to turn my head whenever she cleared her throat, and we while we were having lunch, she would repeatedly clear her throat and I would turn my head...but then she would ask me why I turned my head. And each time I came up with some reason, or some excuse, like, "Oh, I was looking for the salt." Or "I thought I saw a mouse over there." And when I said those things...I believed what I was saying!"

"So now, in my mind, I'm at an actual therapist's office trying to get over my sexual hang-ups, and she's feeding them to me. Oh you'll love this one Tabitha.... Like she would say, "So on this form you filled out it says you're very shy about your body." And then I would agree with her. I remember thinking, "I don't think I'm shy about my body, but if I wrote that down on the form, well then I must be."

Tabitha could feel Holly lazily stroking her breasts. She moved forward a little bit to get a stronger hit from the water jet. Samuel looked transfixed by this story. He was slowly stroking his cock under the water. Tabitha didn't mind.

Holly continued.

"So Nikki says to me, "Holly, I think you'll find that when I clap my hands, your clothes will start to become very uncomfortable....they will become too warm...and they will become too itchy....and when you start to remove your clothes you will feel immense pleasure...pleasure that will grow as each item falls away from you....and when you've removed your last item of clothing I think you will find that you will be so consumed with pleasure that you will have a very satisfying orgasm....are you ready Holly?"

"I looked at her with actual fear. I mean, I truly believed that I was very shy and now I was about to be made to remove my clothes in front of her. I wondered if it was going to work....and then she clapped her hands."

Tabitha felt one of Holly's hands remove itself from her breast and snake down her back. She felt Holly's knuckles on her ass and felt them move as she began to finger herself. Tabitha wanted to do the same, but couldn't find the courage.

"And just like Nikki said, I felt my clothes get uncomfortable and itchy. Like they had all turned to rough wool instantaneously. I had come to the therapist dressed as professional business woman and I had on a nicely tailored pants suit. I began to frantically remove it. And just as she said, as soon as one piece fell away from me, I felt this rush of pleasure...not just sexual...like a general pleasure all over my body...and that just encouraged me to undress even faster."

GlassO
GlassO
310 Followers
12