The Art of Ecstasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"However...keep in mind I still thought I was a shy person...so I kept saying to Nikki, "Don't look at me! Please don't look at me!" Man Tabitha, you really should take a look at this video, this sounds just like you!"

"Ha ha!" said Tabitha. Holly ran her hand up Tabitha and caressed her neck lovingly.

"I'm just teasing you...but you will be cured of your shyness. Look at how well you're doing right now! Naked, in a hot tub with two strangers masturbating in front of you..."

"I'm not masturbating!" Injected Samuel. But clearly he was.

"I don't mind," Tabitha said. Though she kind of did. "Just...just don't come in the tub...okay?"

"Okay." said Samuel. And he went right back to stroking his cock under the water.

Holly continued as she massaged the nape of Tabitha's neck.

"So now I'm fumbling to get through these buttons and I'm watching Nikki leer at me, and each time I get another article of clothing off, I start to feel these sharp pangs of pleasure shoot through me. When I got down to my bra and panties, I was on the floor, on my hands and knees...the pleasure was too much that I couldn't stand. When I finally was able to slide my panties off, I was rewarded with this earth-shattering orgasm. I mean, on the video you can see me writhing on the ground, my hips bucking as I came while I'm grunting like a dog...and it was all real...I've gotta be honest...I'm pretty fucking hot when I come. In fact..."

Tabitha felt Holly's hand slip away from her back and travel back down her back. She could feel the back of Holly's hand and she masturbated herself more frantically now. Holly's other hand was kneading her breasts urgently. Tabitha wasn't sure what to do. She felt like she was someone's toy. Especially since Samuel was now looking at the two of them and was stroking himself quite quickly now.

Holly began to grunt now and she squeezed Tabitha even more desperately. This in turn intensified Samuel's stroking.

"Oh God, oh God," he said. And he quickly stood up and turned his back to the girls. Tabitha watched in fascination as his buttocks clenched together as he released spurt after spurt of semen onto the bathroom floor, grunting as he did.

This in turn seemed to trigger Holly's orgasm and Tabitha felt her quiver as she moaned loudly in her ear. Tabitha wished she could join in with this orgasmic revelry. She tried to position herself in that sweet spot over the jet, but she just couldn't. She felt frustrated and angry at herself.

Just then the bathroom door slid open. A naked couple, Augusta and Tomo stood there, highly amused by what they were witnessing.

"Well well, I guess we know where the party went Tomo." said Augusta. "I wonder where Ms. Snowe keeps her cum rags." And they entered, sliding the door quietly behind them.

To be continued.....

12