All Comments on 'The Art of Love'

by alexxxis

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Interesting

New slant on an old theme, I look forward to reading what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Bit Of Armless fun

Well written, liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Continue

I enjoyed your story and I hope there will be another part showing how far they got in their sexual relationship.

Thanks.

AhabscribeAhabscribeabout 16 years ago
Delightful!

This story is beautiful written - a work of erotic art all in itself. Well developed and not rushed - adding to the erotic tension building as the story progresses. I will add my voice to the chorus and hope we will be gifted for more installments. Looking forward to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great job!

Well done! Great job!

strife75strife75over 15 years ago
Wow another well hung son

Yawnnn try writing about an average dicked son.

tobytimtobytimabout 13 years ago
Natural

Alex, this is a wonderful erotic story about 2 people.

you make the events seem so natural.

It could even be a true story.

Keep writing

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
It's A Tender Story

I guess there are many directions in which the story could be developed: The return of Ingrid, and a threesome, or just lesbian love between Alli and Ingrid or perhaps the return from college (or boarding school) of Alexis, his sister, and the twosome, then threesome that ensues. But taken as is, you have written a tender story about a mother that mysteriously has no clue about the most basic facets of her son's life but grows up quickly in the face of reality. It is not difficult to imagine that their lives could go in either direction, complete submission to one another or, in total shock, to completely abstain. Since this is a sexual site, one can only hope for the former and many more episodes of the unusual connection of mother and son (and others). Thanks for your work for us.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
Another love story, not bad!!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

A MOTHERS LOVE WILL NEVER DIE, WHAT MORE CAN YOU SAY....

THANKS

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414about 3 years ago

A very tastefully told story of a beautiful mother taking care of her disabled son's physical needs, in the kindest possible way. Hope they have many more experiences just as nice in your sequel. Thanx for the Read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous