The Art of Lust Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make sure I'm wet enough," said Amanda and Isabelle found the girl sitting sprawled on the cushion before her, legs wide, innocent pink vulva offered to her mouth. The older woman took her first taste of sapphic pleasure in the girl's tangy juices. Slightly more citrus than my flavor, thought Isabelle, and she ran her tongue slowly along each fold, separating the labia, teasing the hard clit, drooling her own spit onto the warm flesh.

Amanda melted into liquid fire. She could barely hold her head up to watch. John towered over Isabelle, his fingers sunk into the meat of her upraised, heart-shaped buttocks. His eyes burned with an unfamiliar presence - his inner animal, freed. Slowly he sank his cock in the older woman and his force transmitted into the tongue on Amanda's vulva. Another little tremor ran through her. That seemed to bring a response from Isabelle, who lay her head on her belly and just moaned and quivered as a thrill raced through her. Lesson three, thought Amanda, pleasure magnifies pleasure.

John felt the heaven of Isabelle's vagina pulled fully down to the root of his cock and their pubes tangling. He let it rest there as the pulsing of their blood made a rhythm between them. He watched Amanda shudder in pleasure and felt Isabelle's responding quake. Time to clear up any confusion.

"Do you want me to make love to you, Amanda?"

"God, I'm ready now!" Lesson four, Amanda thought, when bodies want each other all fears fall away. Though she wasn't sure she wanted Isabelle to stop her delicate exploration.

Isabelle groaned and pulled herself reluctantly off of John's magnificent prong, taking a slow swipe with her tongue up Amanda's dripping cleft. I wish my first time had been like this, she mused. Moving aside she grasped John's wet cock and pulled him between the girl's spread thighs. The youngsters were drilling each other with their eyes. Unable to pass up the opportunity, Isabelle bent and took his cock in her mouth to get a taste of their juices. Indulgently, she bobbed on him, drooling, while she gently ran a finger between Amanda's pussy lips. Yeah, these two are wet enough. Ready enough.

She rose up, a hand on each of their sex organs, and said to Amanda, "His first load's mine. One, because it's coming soon. Two, because you'll enjoy the second one inside you better after the long, mind-blowing screwing this beautiful man is going to give you." Amanda looked mesmerized and nodded. John, wild-eyed, let himself be led like a thoroughbred into the starting gate. Isabelle pulled the two together and aimed his wide knob carefully at the trembling girl.

Amanda was a hot, buzzing cloud of electrons. She'd watched Isabelle suck that meaty column with growing hunger. I want him in my mouth, too! I want him everywhere. Now! It was as if all of her attention centered in her pussy. On fire, it clenched and clenched. Pulses of electric heat ran from her toes and fingers to erupt between her legs. She wanted nothing more than to be filled with him. She could no longer form words. Time slowed as Isabelle pulled the purple organ closer. It dripped from its dark eye. It shone with the woman's juices. Its sheath of taut skin slid back as the crown advanced.

John had been well trained by Aunt Gloria in preparation for just this event. She'd known he'd probably encounter an inexperienced girl on campus and made sure he was sympathetic to the anxiety and uncertainty she might feel. Though, in Amanda, he sensed that her months of reluctance had been replaced with lust. Still, he complied as Isabelle aimed his thick knob.

The girl's right leg was planted on the floor and her left was thrown over the back of the couch. She raised up on her elbows to watch their sex organs meet. Except for that kissing in Roasters this was the first any parts of their bodies had touched. It was explosive. Amanda's body convulsed when his tip first parted her labia. She moaned. Isabelle pressed the cock more firmly and John leaned in, placed a hand on the girl's high leg and pushed his knob until the crown sank in her. Amanda quivered. Her legs shook. Her eyes rolled up.

John felt the wet, warm flesh close around his crown and held still. There was much resistance. Was Amanda tight because she was the smallest woman he'd entered, the youngest, the lowest mileage? It didn't matter. John watched her adjust to his penetration, her chest heaving, belly fluttering. As he pressed in gently again Isabelle removed her hand and laid a wet print on Amanda's breast.

The older woman, kneeling beside them, bent down and took a nipple in her mouth. I've wanted to try this for so long, she thought, it makes my own nipples tingle...mmm. Isabelle trailed a finger down across Amanda's landing strip and ever so gently parted the soft tissues and put the tip on her clit. It was sticky. It was firm. Her touch made the girl tremble and moan.

John pulled back against the clasp of Amanda's pussy, not hard enough to slip, but enough to feel the flesh catch on his crown. He rocked in again and the girl gasped, "Ah!", her head laid back on the couch. She had one hand on his wrist where he gripped her thigh and one tangled in Isabelle's hair where she suckled. She was sweating and pink all over, wide open to her two lovers. John began a gentle rhythmic rocking, gaining depth by small fractions and Amanda chanted, "Ah!...ah!...ah!...ah!" He felt the minute slippage and his balls slapping against her cute little ass cheeks.

Amanda'd been wanting to be filled since she'd started playing with herself long ago, but she didn't know exactly what she'd been longing for. That empty ache that came with her self-pleasure and even with the silver bullet didn't inform what being filled was actually like. John's cock spread her flesh as it slipped deeper, moved her insides around, touched nerve endings she didn't know could deliver such exquisite joy. Every inch of his cock opened new territory. It was as if she'd discovered a missing limb. It was like eating ice cream with maple syrup on a hot beach, the way it made her drool. Her arousal climbed past any peak she'd given herself before. And it felt like it could just keep rising with each firm thrust. The girl's mouth watered. That's curious, she realized, I've got that empty ache in my mouth, too. Will having his cock in my throat feel this good?

Isabelle felt the girl's body writhing under her as she suckled and tenderly fingered. This girl's mind is going to be blown when John really gets traction. But she'd already set the expectation that she'd get the first load. She lay her cheek on Amanda's belly and smiled up at John. She whispered, "Come in my mouth."

John understood her intentions. He'd had practice getting past the first orgasm so that his second erection would last as long as a woman really wants it to, so he could ride her for an hour before coming again. He wanted Amanda to have that kind of first time. He realized that on bedding his third woman he was feeling really competent. Thanks, Aunt Gloria. John returned Isabelle's hungry look with a confident smile. He could satisfy two women at once. He was proud of himself.

Amanda saw the connection between the other two. Isabelle had a command of that cock that she envied. Above her a man as chiseled as Michaelangelo's David, with lust-hooded eyes and radiating heat that she could feel on her face, smiled down. His cock, his impossible cock, was reaching to her core and each gentle rocking thrust made her gasp, made her body tremble, made her want more of it. Then she felt his thighs pressed against hers, his balls against her ass and the prickle of his hairs on her pussy. Her pelvis throbbed with pleasure. Is he all the way in? She rocked her hips up to take more, but there was no further delicious sliding. He was in to the root. He smiled.

Suddenly he pulled back and her body clenched to hold him in. Amanda grabbed at his wrist, brought her heels to his hard, furry buttocks, clung to his receding organ. The surprising anguish of his retreat increased her wanting. Her desire rose again. She whimpered.

Then, just as suddenly John was plunging in again, filling her, spiking a nail of sharp pleasure through her. Her body simply absorbed him, and rode on the waves of joy that washed over her with each retreat and impaling. Who's making porn sounds in here? Oh, it's me. She didn't care.

Then she was empty and the ache surprised her. Her pussy clenched on emptiness. She realized, God, this is so simple...I just want to be fucked. Now I understand what the big deal is. My body just wants to be fucked. Nobody cares about anything but getting fucked. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK me.

Then he was plunging his cock in again and her joy spiked again, and higher. Then he was gone, then he was deep in her again, then gone, then deep, then gone, then deep and her body rose into the rhythm. She'd reached an unsuspected plateau where the pleasure rolled across her in sustained waves.

Each time he pulled his cock from that red flower John aimed it into Isabelle's smiling mouth. The geometry only allowed him to get the knob in, but her tongue made up for it. He watched Amanda's cascading pleasure as he sank deep into her each time and let himself rise toward his own release. You want a mouthful, do you, Isabelle? I've been saving it for a week.

Then Amanda raised her head and discovered what he'd been doing. She looked a little crazed now, a little stunned. John watched her reach one hand down to touch his cock where Isabelle's lips spread around it.

Amanda gasped when she saw that purple, veined shaft disappear into the older woman's mouth. She touched the slippery seam where they met. She felt the swelling of Isabelle's cheek and the working of her jaw as she received him. Then John was pulling out and she grasped with her fingers as she had with her pussy, unwilling to let him go. But then he sank smoothly, deeply into her pussy again and she cried out. And Isabelle sucked in her fingers and made magic with her tongue. Amanda crested another orgasmic wave and shook all over. John stayed deep and rotated his hips while the wave passed. He pulled back and thrust, hard.

Then he was gone again and Isabelle gave a muffled grunt.

John held himself on the brink of coming as Amanda crested, grinding his pubes into hers while she rode it out, feeling the explosion begin in his stiffening legs, his curling toes. The heat coursed along his back, his entire body tightened, his heart raced. He pulled back and drove in hard once more as the ignition fired in his balls. As he pulled out his cock was spurting. He thrust again, this time into Isabelle's open mouth, shooting a thick, white wad. She clamped her lips on him and sucked as he held himself from jamming into her. John strained to be still as the ejaculations spasmed through him and his seed poured out, the older woman looking him in the eye with delight, bubbles escaping from her tight lips. Amanda reached and held Isabelle's head still. Foamy spunk ran from the woman's mouth and down to drip on Amanda's crimson opening, that howling red mouth.

Isabelle was shocked how good it felt to have Amanda hold her head. It was somehow like being used by both of them. Being restrained turned her on. Being lovingly restrained was even better. She felt each burst of hot, wet, slick juice as her mouth filled. Good boy, she thought, and many thanks to that mystery woman who taught you so much. She felt the waves of John's orgasm diminish and reached up to stroke out the last gush. Then Isabelle pushed him back to take his well-deserved rest, rose up and planted a spunky kiss on the girl's mouth.

Amanda startled for a moment at the warm mouthful, but her body's hunger prevailed and she relaxed into Isabelle's delicate sharing of John's essence. Semen's the slipperiest thing on the planet, she mused, and not nearly as unpleasant as they say. For a long several minutes she moved her mouth and lips across Isabelle's wet face, pushing the frothy clots while the woman pinched one aroused nipple. Slowly, her breathing slowed and gradually they each swallowed their share of spunk, knowing John was getting a good show.

Isabelle pulled back and wiped her mouth, smiled down at the girl, offered her denim shirt to clean up with and said, "So, that's act one. Give him about fifteen minutes and we'll have his services for another hour or two, at least."

Amanda'd given up listing all she was learning. All that mattered was getting that cock back in her again.

If you've made it to the end, may I ask for a comment, please? The benefit to you is that I'll be much more encouraged to write and to write more often. Your feedback makes my stories better. Thanks for reading. (If you have constructive criticism, please be specific)

12