The Art of Nudity

Story Info
Resort holds Nude Day art exhibit.
5.8k words
4.3
17.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soazoldman
Soazoldman
774 Followers

This is my entry into the Nude Day Story Contest 2022. I hope you find this entertaining; it's full of hot sex and unusual coupling circumstances. If you enjoy the story, please vote. Thanks.

****************

Watching Susan's large soft breasts sway as I pounded her fat juicy pussy always excited me. I had a thing for large soft breasts. Susan knew that when I first brought my paintings of nude women to her gallery.

"Cum inside me, baby," Susan cried out as I could feel her orgasm contracting around my cock. My balls tensed up and I shot my load inside her; her hips slammed against mine as we climaxed together.

We took a few minutes to recover our breath and heart rate. "You are my favorite fuck," she told me, though I didn't take the compliment seriously. She probably says that to all the men, and women, she invites upstairs to her apartment.

"So, is that why you asked me to come over?" I asked, though if that's all it was, I still appreciated it.

"No, baby. Let's go downstairs to the gallery."

Susan, a fifty-year-old art enthusiast, opened her gallery several years ago. I stumbled on it while I was going to meet some friends for drinks and dinner at the restaurant next-door. There was sign in the window stating that she would take artwork on consignment.

The store front displayed typical art depicting landscapes, floral arrangements, native cactus. Susan showed me around, eventually taking me to the back room which warned that the artwork displayed depicted nudity and erotica.

"Are you an artist, Daryl?" Susan had enquired.

"I have done some oil painting. More of a hobby," I responded. "Mostly landscapes, my birds and a few women."

"The women, are they nude?"

"Yes. Just a rendition of how I remembered them."

"Well I would like to see some of your work," Susan expressed.

We took a quick shower to clean up after our sexual encounter and went downstairs to the gallery. Susan unlocked the door and flipped the sign indicating the gallery was open.

"I had a visitor the other day who was interested in the nude and erotica art," she explained. "Not to by them but to put them on display for an event at Bienvenida Desnudez, the clothing optional resort in the western foothills. The event is going to be centered around National Nude Day."

"She is looking for artwork to be displayed, for sale," Susan continued. "She is very interested in some of the works here, four of your paintings and a few of Mira's sculptures. Have you ever met Mira?"

"No," I replied. "She is quite talented. I love the way she intertwines the male and female body, depicting male genitals in an enticingly erotic way. Her sculptures arouse me."

"Well, here's the deal," Susan put out frankly. "They want the artists to be there, interact with the guests and of course participate in the spirit of nudity."

"I can see why people would be interested in my paintings, but I don't think they would be impressed by my naked body."

"I think you're cute and you have a nice cock," Susan remarked with a smile.

*****************

I met Susan and was introduced to Mira, a short, dark, exotic Latina. We complimented each other on our works. Susan took us to the meeting at the resort to go over the expectations of us at the event. We were greeted at the front desk by a tall woman in her thirties. She was wearing a shear robe.

"Hi. My name is Allie. I'm one of the organizers of this event. Good to see you again Susan. You must be Mira and Daryl," she said reaching out to shake our hand.

Allie led us to a changing room. "Unless you've been in this environment before, it may be uncomfortable at first. We are assembling most of the artists here today to go over the program for the event and hopefully make you feel comfortable with the nude lifestyle."

"I know from your artwork you are used to be around naked subjects but you may feel self-conscious being in the buff yourself."

"I always work naked with my models," Mira chimed in. "It's part of capturing the intimacy."

"And you, Daryl?" Allie asked.

"I've been intimate with the women I've painted but never publicly," I responded.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Actually it is quite exhilarating," Allie added as she took off her robe revealing a fit young body.

"Daryl has nothing to be embarrassed about," Susan interjected. "He has the nicest cock I have ever had the pleasure of admiring."

I turned red from that embarrassing remark. My cock started getting aroused as I stripped and watched Mira. Allie excited me but Mira was overwhelmingly desirable. Her curvy dark body, large breasts and luscious round ass made it hard for me to control the engorgement of my penis.

"Susan's right," Mira whispered as she gently touched my cock as we made our way into the lounge where the meeting was being held. "I'm going to have to get to know you better and sculpture you."

We were ushered into the lounge, seated, and offered cocktails from a young, perky breasted woman in heels. A buxom middle-aged woman took a mike and addressed the small gathering.

"Hola, thank you for coming," she began. "My name is Rebecca and I and I am the general manager of Bienvenida Desnudez, which means 'Welcome Nudity.' The philosophy behind this resort is that the human body is beautiful, in all it's forms. Young, old slim and not so, able and handicapped. We are all beautiful and we celebrate that."

"Last year we experimented with a National Nude Day Event at our Florida resort. It was very successful which is why we decided to have one here in Arizona. This resort is a popular international destination. Our guests come from Europe, Australia and Asian countries. We also have a number of residents in our condo units. I want to thank all the artists and the brokers, for your willingness to participate. I'm sure, from our experience last year in Florida, that this event will be positive for all of you. "

"Allie will fill you in with the details of your participation in the event," Rebecca concluded.

Rebecca came to our table as she personally welcomed us. She leaned over and hugged me, her huge breasts dangling, touching my chest, sending signals of arousal to my groin. Mira noticed my excitement and gently reached over to lightly touch my growing cock. Rebecca pulled away and welcomed the other artists at the table beside us. I was still fixated on her massive tits.

"Daryl is definitely a boob guy," Susan commented to Mira.

"I noticed from that brief encounter as well as from his paintings," Mira chuckled. Mira whispered to Susan, "He can adore my tits all day if I get to love his cock."

Susan laughed. Then Allie addressed the group.

"The Nude Day Event will begin on Thursday July 14th and continue through the weekend. We have numerous events planned for our guests including nude yoga, a nude dance recital from a local dance group as well as nude pool and other fun sporting games."

"We have five artists and one art broker participating. Because the event is very popular, which is good for you, and already nearly sold out, we can only reserve one of the furnished condo units for you to sleep and refresh yourselves. We will have six beds, including a sofa bed, for your use during the event. I hope you will all spend most of your time interacting with the guests. That's what makes this Nude Day event so special."

"Also, we will provide copious amounts of sun screen and encourage you to use it. Since you are all local you understand how brutal the Arizona sun can be, especially if you are participating in outdoor daytime events. Thanks everyone. See you in a couple of weeks."

Susan, Mira and I left to go back to the gallery. I was embarrassed as the two women kidded me about my infatuation with Rebecca's tits. "Did you get a good picture in your brain so you can start painting her?" Susan chided.

"I need a stronger connection than just a brief visual to capture her beauty," I retorted.

"Maybe you'll get that chance," Mira said.

We pulled up behind the gallery where Mira and I parked. Susan said her goodbye and went in as I lingered for a while with Mira discussing how we got into our art. Ready to leave, Mira turned and approached me.

"It's really hot and my air conditioning is out. The repairman can't come until tomorrow afternoon. Do you think I could crash at your place tonight?"

"Sure," I responded.

I wasn't sure if Mira was telling me the truth about her air conditioning but the opportunity to have some intimate time with her was welcomed. We arrived at my place. I immediately made excuses for the disorderly nature of my house. Excusing myself as a single middle aged man.

"My place is much worse," Mira confessed. "I think it's because we are artists."

"I have beer, wine, Tequila, iced tea and lemonade," I told her offering her something to drink.

"How about a shot of Tequila with a glass of lemonade to wash it down." I set out two shot glasses and poured us each a glass of lemonade.

"You are very appealing," Mira said after downing her first shot. "Susan told me about you. That you are cute, have a wonderful cock and you are a great fuck."

"That's quite an endorsement for an out-of-shape sixty-year-old man."

"You are cute and I've seen your beautiful cock. I just need to verify the last one. Let's do one more shot and rinse off in the shower."

"Sounds good to me," I agreed aroused at the thought of ravishing this exotic beauty.

Mira's large round brown areolas glistened enticingly as the water splashed on them. I was torn between the fantasy of devouring them and simply admiring them as they encircled her dark extruding nipples.

We toweled each other and jumped in bed, passionately kissing to full arousal. I fondled her breasts as she stroked my cock. "I have an obsession with male genitals," she confessed. "I noticed earlier your firm shaved balls."

"I'm not really into fucking," Mira told me as she gently massaged my testicles. "It's alright if you want to but I get off pleasuring your beautiful male parts." Her warm mouth engulfed my sack, her tongue lightly flicking my highly sensitive balls. That sensation sent blood rushing to my already throbbing cock.

"My god, that is unbelievably sensual," I said in the throes of my pleasure.

"Have you ever been this hard?" she asked erotically.

"It hurts in a good way."

Mira sat up, gripping the base of my penis, veins popping out. I noticed the sheet was wet beneath her. "I love a cock with a fat head. It's so delicious."

"I'm sure your pussy is delicious too. It's a shame to let your juices just wet the sheets."

We assumed the sixty-nine position. Her pussy lips were already swollen, as was my cock, and wet. I spread her open and licked her clit. She came quickly, gushing, drowning my face as I attempted to swallow as much as I could. I don't know if it was my ministrations on her clit or her arousal vigorously sucking my cock.

I felt my balls tighten; my hips bucked. Mira went all the way down. I felt the tip of my cock on her throat. I grabbed her ass and pulled her pussy to my mouth. We both exploded at once. I nearly suffocated.

Mira collapsed on me. Her cum dripping off my face. My hands kept gripping her butt cheeks as I calmed down, recovering my breath. Eventually we both had settled our heartbeats.

"Wow, that was fantastic," she said as she gulped a glass of water. "It's been a while, actually years, since I got off to the feeling of cum shooting down my throat."

"You're so sexy, I can't imagine you don't have men dying to be with you."

"Yea. They do. And when I tell them I want to adore their genitals to sculpt them, they get hard and just want to fuck me. I never got off being fucked so I told them to leave and never come back."

"Why do you say I'm sexy? I'm not tall and slim. I have a fat ass and thick thighs." Mira asked.

"Well, I guess you're my type," I responded. "Did you notice the women in my paintings? You have all those qualities I find attractive."

"Not all the women you painted."

"The ones that exuded their sexuality to me. I hope you can see that. I felt that with you intimately."

We fell asleep spooning, our warm bodies pressed together.

**************

We met Susan at the art gallery the morning of National Nude Day. She had set up our artwork the previous day at the resort. Allie met us and escorted the three of us to the condo reserved for the artists. We were the first to arrive.

"The three of us are comfortable with each other so we can all share the queen bed in the master bedroom," Susan offered.

"Well that makes it easier for me to accommodate everyone," Allie responded gleefully. "The opening reception doesn't start until four. I'll send over some refreshments. Hopefully you'll be busy so you might want to eat early. There's lots of water in the refrigerator."

Allie turned to Mira, smiling, "I love your Phallic sculptures. I have always played for the vagina team but I got aroused at your work."

Mira grinned. "I just adore male genitals and I never let a penis penetrate my vagina. If I want hot sex I also play on the vagina team."

Susan laughed and commented, "I play for both teams. That's how I got a hold of these two beautiful artists."

Allie's phone lit up. She answered quickly. "Great, the other artists are here," she informed us.

Susan, Mira and I stripped naked and started lathering each other liberally with sun block. Allie ushered Stan, his boyfriend Derrick, Keri and Jocelyn, in the living room along with a lovely young server carrying a tray of sandwiches.

Stan introduced us to Derrick, who was devastatingly handsome, muscular. "I guess I should get going," Derrick said.

"If you want to stay, I'm sure we can adjust sleeping arrangements since Susan, Mira and Daryl are sharing the queen bed in one of the bedrooms," Allie chimed in. "We have the twin beds in the other bedroom and the sofa bed. Stan and Derrick can share that."

"I would love to," Derrick said.

"Good. That's settled. We want you all to be comfortable and feel at ease interacting with the guests," Allie concluded as she left.

"We are all sun screened," Susan told the others. "Why don't you get naked and we will rub you down."

The sandwiches were good and satisfying. Rebecca came by, her large boobs dominating her presence, chatting with us, excited about the long, extended National Nude Day weekend. Keri had us laughing with her dry, sarcastic sense of humor. Stan suggested she should expand into stand-up comedy. Jocelyn was a bit demur but I suspected there was a wild inner spirit in her petite body.

It was approaching four in the afternoon, the opening reception about to begin. Mira stayed back with Derrick. I suspected she wanted to get a physical sense of his beautiful body, though I don't know how willing he would be. His attachment to Stan was obvious.

Susan had staged our work expertly, provocatively mixing my paintings with Mira's sculptures. There was a table reserved for us by the artwork so we could invite folks to interact with us over a drink and some discussion.

Two nice looking women approached the table, obviously a couple. "Are you the sculptor or the painter?" the tall animated woman inquired.

"I'm the painter," I replied. "Hi. My name is Daryl," I introduced myself.

"I'm Janine and this is my wife Linda," said the brunet with the long hair down to her cute butt and perky breasts.

"Have a seat and let me know what interests you in the artwork."

"I like how you naturally depict your subjects. The pubic hair and realistic natural breasts," Janine offered as a response.

"We're naturalists," Linda explained. "We met at a naturalist nude beach in California."

"I was very young, maybe fourteen. My parents took me there since I was a little kid," Janine said. "I saw Linda was kind of lonely looking, so I went up to her, being the precocious kid and we became friends."

"I was older than Janine and I don't what possessed me to go to that beach that day. Maybe it was confusion and dissatisfaction with my life. She just brightened me up. A confident girl, mature beyond her years. We became friends and met at the beach regularly."

"We were friends but over time I fell in love with Linda. As soon as I turned eighteen I moved in with her. We got married later when we could."

Mari came finally and joined us introducing herself. Janine commented on the artistic nature of Mari's sculptures. "My parents were naturalists, so I grew up around naked men my whole life. I guess I was never impressed or aroused by penises. But yours, I mean your art, evoke some sexual excitement."

"It's never been sexual for me. I don't have sex with men so I'm not distracted. It's an objective fetish," Mari explained.

"We're here for the whole weekend so I'm sure we will run into the both of you again," Linda said as she stood up, once again exposing her untended, dark brown bush, provocatively hiding her pussy.

There was a preview of the erotic dance group. There main performance coming later at the pool after the sun set. Susan came over towing a woman with large breasts who looked familiar to me.

"Take a good look," Susan instructed me as she held the chubby woman's face. "It's uncanny how much she resembles your painting 'Melissa.'

"It is," I said astonished.

"Sit down with Daryl while I conclude the deal for the painting with your husband. And her name is Melinda," Susan said.

"Hello, Melinda. Glad you could come to this event," I started the conversation.

"My husband, George, and I moved here a little over a month ago. We sold our home in Colorado and bought a condo here at the resort," she explained. "Since George's accident the winters in Denver became too much for him to get around."

"What happened?" I asked concerned about getting to know them.

"A piece of heavy machinery crushed the lower half of his body." Then George arrived at the table with Susan in his wheelchair. Susan was thrilled we had sold a work on the first day of the Nude Day event.

George appeared closer to my age than his younger wife. I sensed, however, that they had a special bond that transcended the normal relationship of most men and women. As we talked George opened up about how they met and got together.

"It was very innocent at first," George told me. "I had this obsession with mother's mild after my first wife gave birth to our son. We were divorced and I heard about this website for a club where people could get together for adult breast feeding."

"I was young and poor. I got pregnant after a one night stand with a guy I didn't really like but I was horny," Melinda picked up the story. "Thankfully, I had a miscarriage, and I was already starting to lactate."

"A friend of mine who had a little boy gave me a breast pump and told me if I kept up with it I could sell my mother's milk."

"One day I stopped in on my friend and found another woman feeding on her breasts. They explained to me that they were into adult nurturing and asked if I wanted my breasts sucked. I felt uncomfortable with another woman, so they had me sign up for this group where I eventually hooked up with George."

"We clicked right off the bat," George chimed in. "We were married ten years ago."

I absorbed their story, understanding their special relationship and hhow wonderful it was they had each other.

Melinda excused herself to go to the ladies room. George asked me if I ever had mother's milk as an adult. I related to him an encounter I had with a young woman dancer at a strip club I frequented. I enjoyed the sweet taste as she pinched her nipple, spraying her motherly nectar into my open mouth.

Soazoldman
Soazoldman
774 Followers
12