The Art of Nudity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melinda came back, pulling her chair close to me, as if it was a signal to George. "I haven't been able to provide my wife with all she desires. I can tell you are a decent man and Melinda likes you," George told me in a low tone of voice. I felt Melinda's warm hand on my cock.

"My breasts are pretty full," Melinda hinted.

"You two go to the condo and enjoy yourselves," George said smiling, lovingly wanting his wife to feel the sensation of a hard cock inside her, as he had satisfied her for almost all of their ten years of marriage.

Melinda turned down the bed and propped the pillows up so she could sit up. She had me lie down, directing my mouth to her swollen dripping nipple. "Turn around a bit so I can reach to stroke your cock."

I sucked on each breast, savoring her sweet milk. I could smell her sex dripping from her wet pussy.

"I'm hot and ready. Please fuck me."

She slid down off the pillows, spreading her legs, begging me to penetrate her with my stiff rod. As soon as I entered her, her legs wrapped around me, her pussy squeezing my cock hard. She came immediately as if it had been building for months.

I started pumping her slowly as she released her tight vaginal grip. She grabbed my head and kissed me passionately as I picked up the pace. Melinda wasn't vocal but her hot breath in my ear as she clutched my head enhanced my sexual release. My hips thrust my engorged penis deeper into her.

We came together, gripping each other in a tight embrace.

******************

It was late, I don't know how late, but I was exhausted when I arrived at our condo room. Stan and Derrick were crashed on the sofa bed. Jocelyn came out of the bathroom gesturing me to come in the room she shared with Keri.

"Keri and Susan are in your bed. I don't know where Mari is. You can sleep here in Keri's bed," said the slim petite woman who drew erotic couplings. I flopped down on the empty bed and dozed off.

I woke up urgently needing to use the bathroom. The door was partially open and I heard the toilet flush. I could have made my way to the other bathroom but Jocelyn noticed my apparent distress.

"Come on in. If you have to pee, you have to pee."

I emptied my bladder as Jocelyn readied to take a shower. "Here, join me. We can wash each other's backs," she offered.

"I can see why all the women are attracted to you," Jocelyn said as we poured ourselves a cup of coffee.

"Why's that?" I asked not realizing I was attractive to anyone.

"You are so comfortable in your body. And in your confidence of who you are," she told me. "I wish I could have that."

"Maybe it's my age, my life experiences. You are still young. And very talented I should say."

We mutually applied the sunscreen lotion to our naked bodies. I noticed a sigh as I rubbed Jocelyn's small breasts with her rock-hard nipples extruding disproportionately. I let my hands linger. Jocelyn grabbed her sketch pad and some pencils as we headed to the program on Yoga and Sexuality.

We arrived right after the program began, the instructor directed us quietly to sit facing each other, holding hands with our eyes closed. "Picture your partner, not as you see them but as your breaths become one with each other."

After some meditation we went through a series of poses to strengthen our pelvis and core. "The sacral Chakra is represented by the color orange, it's the source of your creativity, self-expression, sensitivity and sexuality. We move to free pent-up energy from trauma or emotional distress."

After the class Jocelyn approached Janine and Linda. They had some discussion and left, Jocelyn with her drawing materials. As I watched them leave, the yoga instructor approached me.

"I was noticing that couple. The taller, appearing to be older woman, has some hidden desires blocking her energy," she commented. "My name is Liz."

"I'm Daryl," I responded.

"You worked very well with the woman with the art materials. You have an aura about you. Do you regularly practice yoga and meditation?" she asked.

"No, not really," I responded.

"So you are naturally a completely aware person."

"I suppose so."

"Where are you visiting from?" she asked.

"I live here in Tucson. I'm one of the local artists participating in the Nude Day event."

"Let's get a water. And I would like to take a look at your work," Liz suggested.

We went to the bar in the clubhouse where the art was displayed. The server, Maria, who had been taking care of the room yesterday greeted us and asked what we would like as she ushered us to the table by my paintings and Mira's sculptures..

"Wow, there's a couple of sold signs on your works," Liz noticed.

"Yes, my art dealer has been busy," I told her referring to Susan. "She has a small gallery on Fourth Avenue and got me and Mira, the artist with the scuptures, invited to this event."

"Is that the gallery by Ninth Street? My yoga studio is maybe a half-a-block away."

Liz and I chatted a while. She stalked a lot about chakras and spiritual energy. "I held a clothing optional yoga practice for a while. I noticed how the participants brought a lot of their personal frustrations with them and I wasn't sure how to free the energy blockage."

"I have been trying to develop a program like the one today that I can teach at my studio. Would you be interested in helping me demonstrate? I want it geared to couples, straight or gay, to enhance their relationships."

"You'll have to teach me first. I don't have a clue about proper yoga techniques," I told her.

"Are you staying here? I would give you one of my cards but since we aren't clothed, well..."

"Yes. They provided a condo for the artists. We can go there and I can get your information."

"Sounds good."

We entered the condo and Janine was sitting at the kitchen table with Jocelyn. Liz took a card out of her yoga bag and handed it to me. "I should probably get going," she excused herself. "Call me soon."

"Linda and Mira are in your bedroom having a woman talk about cocks," Janine said seriously. "Linda has a pent up infatuation with penises and Mira is trying to explain hers to Linda. I don't know what brought this out, probably Mira's very sexy sculptures."

"How do you feel about that?" I asked Janine.

"We have been together so long. I don't want to lose her to some dick."

"Maybe it's just curiosity," I offered. "Mira has an infatuation with male genitals and told me she has never fucked a man, nor has she ever wanted to. Linda is never going to leave you. Maybe you should just explore a little. It will strengthen your relationship."

Janine glanced over at Jocelyn. "Don't look at me," Jocelyn said. "I get excited drawing erotica but I'm a thirty-six-year-old virgin. I never had sex with a man or a woman."

Janine got up and barged into the room where Mira and Linda were talking. "Linda, Jocelyn wants to draw me and Mira making out. Is that alright? We're here to have naked fun. Daryl will stay with you."

"Daryl has a nice dick. What do you think Mira?"

"I actually loved playing with his balls," Mira stated.

"Daryl, get in here. Mira come with us," Janine commanded.

I sat down on the bed with Linda, wrapping my arm around her, pulling her tight against me. We sat in silence for a few minutes. I was waiting for her to open up. "I had sex with a boy in high school. He just stuck his cock in me. It hurt. A minute later he spewed his cum all over my belly."

"Sex is weird. Like wine it improves with age. I'm sure you and Janine have a much more satisfying experience in bed than when you first explored each other."

"It's amazing how we have grown together and learned to please each other sexually. I don't know what got into me."

"It's natural to be curious."

"I fantasize about having a cock in me but I'm conflicted. My pussy belongs to Janine and my mouth belongs to hers," Linda informed me. She stood up and placed my hands on her nicely toned butt cheeks. "How about fucking my ass?"

"Your butt is nice, enticing, but that's a big step," I warned. "I won't hurt you. Anytime you want to stop just say so."

I turned her around, kneading her cheeks, spreading them open, licking her tight pink sphincter. "My god the fells good," Linda exclaimed as my tongue penetrated her tiny whole. She began to lubricate naturally. I wet two fingers in her hot pussy, working them one at a time into her.

"Are you alright so far?"

"It feels great. My knees are starting to get weak."

"Get on the bed on all fours." I recalled Stan and Derrick had some lube on the stand next to the sofa. I quickly went and grabbed it, figuring they wouldn't mind. I rubbed her cheeks and licked her butt again before liberally applying lube to my cock and her hole.

I rubbed the head of my stiff cock between her cheeks. I spread them open and slowly pushed the head of my cock inside her tight butt hole.

Unexpectedly, Linda pushed her butt back so my cock was buried to my balls. "Your cock fills me up."

I started pounding her, my balls slapping against her butt, my hands gripped her hips hard so I could thrust harder and deeper into her bowels.

"Yes harder! Harder." She screamed. My knees gave out and I was pounding her flat on the bed, her face buried in the pillow, muffling her screams. This was her secret desire. Fucked hard and rough in the ass. I pulled her hair as I pumped my cum inside her.

"I'm good. Very good," Linda said after recovering.

*************

Saturday evening most of us gathered by the pool eating nachos and sucking on Margheritas. Allie and Rebecca approached thanking the guests and the artists for a wonderful weekend.

"Melinda and George," Rebecca addressed the couple. "It's uncanny how much Daryl's painting resembles you, Melinda. I think the painting and you are very sexy. What do you think Daryl? Maybe you should do more of Melinda for next year's Nude Day event."

"Sounds like a plan," I responded hoping for the opportunity to have more sexual encounters with Melinda.

"By the way, Daryl, Rebecca and I I have something for you. It's at our room if you want to come with us briefly," Allie said to me. So I went with them to the room they were staying at for the weekend. I walked alongside Rebecca, eyeing her large breasts swaying with her gait. As soon as the door to the room closed behind us, Allie grabbed my cock which was already partially engorged fantasizing about burying my face in Rebecca's tits.

"We don't have anything for you," Rebecca confessed. "We want something from you." I was a bit surprised as I felt Allie's warm mouth engulf my growing cock. "We want to experience the magic of your sexuality."

We laid down in bed and I sucked on Rebecca's voluptuous boobs as Allie mounted my stiff cock, riding me, grinding her hips into mine.

"Oh god, I'm coming hard," Allie cried out. I felt her warm cum gushing, drowning my balls.

Rebecca assumed the position on all fours informing me she liked it rough. I thrust my dick in her hot swollen wet pussy, grabbing her hair, pulling as I pounded as deep as I could. Allie stuffed three fingers in Rebecca's mouth to control her screams.

I slapped Rebecca's butt several times. She came several times as I relentlessly pummeled her. I was nearing exhaustion from the effort.

"Finish inside me ," Allie whispered in my ear. "Slowly, sensually." She spread her legs and beckoned me to penetrate her young tight pussy. Her legs wrapped around mine, her arms around my back holding me tight. We developed a slow, steady rhythm.

"I love the way your thick cock fills me," Allie said softly. Our orgasms built steadily. I felt my balls tighten, my semen making its way into her. "Oh god, that was beautiful," she whispered as our hot sweaty bodies remained tightly embraced.

"I think we need to shower before we go back," Rebecca commented.

*************

Sunday morning we prepared to leave the resort. Susan informed Mira and I that we had collectively sold two thousand dollars from our art work. It was a good weekend event. Allie bid us goodbye, pulling me aside.

"You're welcome to stop by anytime," she said seductively. "Rebecca and I have a good relationship and you are welcome to join us anytime."

"Thank you," I replied having thoroughly enjoyed sex with the two of them. "I'll take you up on that."

After returning the few unsold works to the gallery, we had lunch next door. As we were finishing up, Liz walked in with a young buxom beauty. She noticed us immediately, coming over to greet us.

"hi Daryl," she greeted us. We made introductions all around.

"Ava is especially interested in the sexual enlightenment yoga I spoke with you about the other day," Liz told me. "Let's get together soon, the three of us," Liz said as she left to sit down for lunch.

It was a wonderful weekend beginning on National Nude Day. I had wonderful images in my head and was ready to get home and put them to canvass.

The end of this story.

12