The Art of Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh fuck,' I moaned initially. 'What are you doing?'

'Do you want me to stop?' He asked, holding his finger in my ass and his hand around my cock.

'I don't know.' I panicked. 'I shouldn't be doing this. I have a wife for fucks sake.'

He slowly started to move his finger in and out of my ass. 'So, you want me to stop?' He asked again.

'Fuck you,' I said with a half laugh. 'Why does it feel so good?'

'So, you don't want me to stop?' Mike continued to jerk my cock whilst playing with my ass.

I didn't respond, I just moaned and rested my head back again. It felt like Mike was just exploring my insides with his finger until he hit a spot inside me that almost made me cum instantly. 'Holy fuck,' I almost shouted at him. 'What was that?'

'That was your prostate sweetie.' He continued to massage that spot inside me and increased his pace on my cock.

'I'm cumming, fuck, I'm cumming.' Mike was making me cum again. This was just as embarrassing as last time. He'd only been touching me for a couple of minutes before I was once again covered in my own cum. As I was breathing heavily, recovering from my orgasm, Mike removed his finger from my ass and grabbed a towel. He dabbed my stomach, cleaning my cum from my body.

'Can you turn over for me?' He asked very politely.

I didn't question him; I just did as I was told. I laid on my front, resting on my elbows with my head just over the end of the massage table. He walked around and stood in front of me. I could see the bulge underneath his shorts as he started to pull them down. His cock sprung out and almost caught me in the face. He must've been around 8 inches long and averagely thick. 'No pressure, if you want to touch it you can. If not, we can pack up and finish.' He held his cock in front of my face.

He slowly jerked his own cock, moving it so it was merely an inch in front of my face. I looked at it for a little while and my mouth slowly started to open. Mike moved forward seeing his chance and pushed his cock into my opening mouth. As he entered my mouth, I slowly moved my tongue around the base of his shaft causing him to let out a little moan. I moved one hand and started to jerk him off. This wasn't me doing this, I didn't know what was happening. Had I always wanted this? It all felt so natural to me. I continued working his cock in and around my mouth. All I was doing was what I liked when Becky sucked my cock.

I moved my hand to the lower of his back and kept bringing him closer, doing my best to take as much of his cock as possible. 'Oh, fuck that's good,' he moaned when I got most of his cock in my mouth. I then went back to jerking him off. I held the head of his cock against my tongue and sped up the speed of my hand.

'Oh fuck,' he started to breathe faster. 'I'm gonna cum soon. Turnover and lay on your back.'

I quickly spun around and laid on my back. Mike stuck his cock in front of my face and started to jerk himself off. A minute or so later and my face was covered in his cum. Some landed on my lips, and I couldn't resist a little taste. It wasn't as bad as I thought. He handed me the towel again and I cleaned myself off before getting dressed.

After a few minutes of silence, 'Are you okay?' Mike asked me.

'Fine yeah, but this can't happen again.'

'You know, as soon as you came in the first time, I knew this would happen.'

'Well, it won't be happening again.' I gathered my things and made my exit. A guilt trip lingered over me for the next few days. Over the next few nights, I made many attempts to get frisky in the bedroom with Becky and she rejected every advance. It was frustrating, it was almost like she wasn't interested anymore which got me thinking about Mike even more. On Saturday afternoon she told me she needed the car for the day on Sunday, she was heading out in the morning and wouldn't be back till at least late in the afternoon.

'What about my massage?' I protested.

'Doesn't he go mobile?' She said, almost like it was an obvious answer.

'I suppose I'll have to see, won't I.' I said frustrated. I texted Anna and got Mike's number so I could give him a call. Later in the day, I rang him.

'Hello,' a voice on the other end said cautiously.

'Mike, it's James, I got your number from Anna, I hope you don't mind.'

'Not at all, what can I do for you?'

'I'm not going to be able to make tomorrows appointment.' I said, sounding disappointed. 'My wife needs the car and is going to be gone for most of the day.'

'I could come to you?' That was the suggestion I was hoping for.

'I mean, if it's no trouble?' I responded. 'I could be ready for about 10am?'

'Sounds perfect to me. Text me your address and I'll see you in the morning.' I hung up and text him the address to my house. When Sunday came around, Becky had disappeared by 9.30am and that gave me time to prepare for my massage. Was I about to cheat on my wife again?

Just before 10am, there was a knock at the door. I quickly ran down the stairs and answered the door to Mike who was standing there carrying a large back and a smaller one. I showed him upstairs to the master bedroom where we had enough space for him to get set up. 'We can just use the bed if it's easier for you?' I asked him. 'We have a large towel that will cover the bed sheets so there won't be any mess.'

'Am I here to give you a massage?' Mike asked with a smug look on his face.

'What do you mean? Why else would you be here?' I tried to hide the obvious.

'So, you're telling me that if I dropped my shorts right now, you wouldn't be on your knees sucking my cock?'

I gulped. 'We can't do that again,' I said nervously. 'Never again and certainly not here.' There was no way I was going to tell him that it was all I'd been thinking about since our last massage.

Mike moved closer to me and put his hands on my hips. 'It doesn't have to mean anything. It's just sex. No kissing. We just get each other off.' He put his hands into my shorts and reached for my cock which reacted immediately to his touch. He started to play with my shaft and balls, making me moan. 'You know you want to, don't you?' All I could do was nod as his touch made me melt.

He removed his hand from inside my shorts and walked over to one of his bags, and pulled out an even smaller bag. 'If you really want this, you need to go into the bathroom and use this. I'll wait our here for you to come back.'

I took the bag from him and went into the bathroom, when I unpacked the bag, it was a douche. I'll spare you the details of what happens next as I'm pretty sure we're all aware of what we do with one of them and why we do it. I had a shower and shaved as much of the area around my ass as possible, even using some of Becky's hair removal cream to give myself a smooth feel. After I'd finished in the bathroom, I walked back into the bedroom to see Mike lounging around on the bed which was such a weird site.

'All good?' He asked me.

I told him it was and moved towards the bed. The extra-large towel we had was now covering the bed sheets. Mike stood and reached into my shorts and reached for my cock. 'Oh fuck, you're smooth.' He reached around and brushed his finger past my hole. 'And you're smooth there too. You were busy in the bathroom.' I just moaned in response as his finger played with my hole. He then pushed me onto the bed, so I was face down. 'There's nothing I love more than playing with a smooth hole.'

In one quick motion, my shorts and underwear were removed leaving my ass exposed to Mike. I was then pushed onto bed, my legs spread but still on the floor and I could still feel Mike's hands playing with my ass. He spread my cheeks and then I could feel his warm breath around my hole. Then he started to lick it and I was in heaven. He was so gentle, the way he moved his tongue around my hole was amazing. I was whimpering and moaning, and there was nothing I could do to prevent it. I knew what I was about to do was so wrong, but at the same time it felt so right.

'Oh fuck, that feels amazing,' I started moaning as he started probing my hole with his finger. 'Put it inside me.'

He moved his mouth away from my ass, 'I knew you'd enjoy being fucked from the moment I set eyes on you.'

'Fuck,' I moaned again. 'You're going to fuck me?' I tried to play innocent, but I think even he knew why I'd invited him here.

He dived headfirst back into my ass and started working my hole, making sure it was nice and wet. Once he thought I was nice and wet, he started pushing his finger into my ass. My hole offered little resistance and he started to slowly finger fuck me. He worked my hole, continuing to stretch me and prepare me for taking his cock. For the second time in my life, I was going to lose my virginity. But for now, I was just moaning uncontrollably as he played with my ass.

'Do you want to suck my cock whilst I get your ass nice and ready for me?' He asked me. I didn't reply, I just moaned. He removed his finger from my ass and spanked me. 'Turn round for me, get on all fours.'

I was a whimpering mess, but I did as I was told. I was now facing his crotch, with my ass exposed away from him. I'd positioned myself so my legs were nice and wide, giving him easy access to my hole again. He stepped away from the bed, leaving me there whilst he rummaged through one of his bags. He came back, and popped a big bottle of lube with a pump lid on the bedside cabinet, right in front of our wedding photo. He pumped some lube onto his hand and reached across to my ass and slowly started to massage it in.

My hands were on his thighs, as I was expecting him to pull down his own shorts, but he didn't seem to be doing it anytime soon. I took the initiative and pulled his shorts down, so they were resting on his thighs. Out popped his cock, fully erect and just begging to be sucked. I placed my hands back on his thighs and took the head of his cock into my mouth and heard him moan. I slowly started to bob my head up and down, using my tongue to get him where it was nice and sensitive. Then I felt him pop a finger back into my ass and it was now me who was moaning, I had to take his cock out of my mouth and slowly jerk him off whilst he tried to push a second finger into my ass.

The second finger stretched me even more and once he'd settled into a rhythm of fucking me with two fingers, I was able to get back to working his cock. This time, I put my hands on his ass and brought his cock into my throat until my nose was touching the neatly trimmed pubes he had. I continued swallowing his cock and he was pushing himself further into my ass in response to the pleasure. Eventually I let his cock fall from my mouth, and I started to jerk him off again.

'You think you're ready for my cock?' He looked down at me.

'I can't believe I'm doing this,' I said. 'But I need you to fuck me. Have you got a condom?'

'I'm clean, got the results if you want to see them.' He gestured towards his bag.

I looked at his cock in my hand and thought about how much I wanted it inside me. 'Can't believe I'm going to say this, but I just need you inside me.'

Mike laughed and told me to spin around so my ass was over the edge of the bed in the doggy style position. I heard him get more lube and looked back to see him covering his cock before putting anything that was left on my arse. He placed his hand on my lower back and got me to arch my back more, before I felt him slapping my ass with his cock. Then he held the head of his cock at the opening of my ass and started to push forward.

'Oh, fuck no,' I nearly screamed as the pain shot through my body as the head of his cock popped into my ass. 'Fuck, stop, please.' Mike halted all movement and stayed where he was.

'Just breathe,' he told me in a calm voice. 'Just stay there, get used to the feeling and let me know when you're ready.'

It was another few minutes before I told him I was ready, having something inside me just felt so different and not like anything I'd felt before. Once I was ready, I gave him the nod and he started to push again. I could feel my ass stretching around his dick, and now I'd got over the initial shock of what happened, there was no longer any pain as he eventually bottomed out inside me. The pain had slowly started to turn into pleasure.

'You, okay?' He asked with his cock buried in my ass.

'I've never felt better. Please can you fuck me now?' I asked him in the most submissive voice I could find.

Then I felt him slowly starting to withdraw his cock before pushing it back into me. His cock massaged my prostate perfectly as he moved in and out of my ass. 'Fuck, you're so fucking big,' I moaned at him when he started to get into a rhythm.

Before long he had both hands on my hips and was really starting to fuck me. I was moaning like a woman, hands wrapped up tightly in the bed sheets in front of me as Mike took me to a whole different world. His body was slapping against mine as the noise echoed around the room. My own cock was flapping around beneath me, slapping off my stomach and then back between my legs, almost slapping against Mike's balls.

He reached around to start jerking my cock but there was no reaction. I think I was still too focused on all the new sensations to get hard. He was now physically moving my body backwards and forwards in time with his thrusts.

'Fuck me harder,' I moaned.

Mike started to quicken the pace. 'Oh, fuck yes, that feels so good,' I moaned even louder. But then he stopped and pulled out of my ass, I could immediately feel the cold air circulating around my open ass.

'Do you think you can ride me?' He asked as he positioned himself on the bed, the top of his back and head resting against the headboard.

'I don't know,' I said. 'I might not be able to do it.'

'I'll help,' he told me. 'Stand up above me.' I did as I was told and stood above him on the bed. 'Now, lower yourself down and line my cock up with your ass.' I started to lower myself down and as I squatted, I started to lose my balance. 'Grab onto headboard, I'll keep a hold of my cock and line it up with your ass.' I put both hands on the headboard and regained my balance until I was low enough that I felt his cock at my ass.

I pushed down further and felt his cock slide back into my ass with ease. I started to bounce up and down, my ass making a loud noise every time it slapped against his thighs. I was moaning again; my eyes were closed as I just revelled in the pleasure, I was getting from being fucked in the ass. I'd never imagined something like this could feel so good.

'Fuck your ass is so tight,' Mike moaned at me. I only whimpered in response.

'Yeah, keep riding that dick, I knew you'd look good with a cock in your ass.' Mike's words were sending a warm wave of pleasure through my body. 'You're really milking my dick. I've got a big load that I've been saving just for you.'

'Oh fuck,' I managed to finally say. 'Where are you going to put that big load?'

'It's going deep inside you,' he said whilst smiling at me.

I was so turned on, I started to bounce up and down, much faster than I was before until my legs started to cramp up and I nearly collapsed on top of him. 'Fuck, I can't keep going, my legs feel like jelly.' I held myself on top of his cock and slowly started to grind myself against him.

'Okay, before we change position, just lean back for me.' He started to gently push me on the chest, so I started moving backwards. 'Just put your hands out behind you to get your balance.' I did as I was told, then Mike shuffled himself ever so slightly and held my ass above his cock. For the next five minutes he just pounded my ass. I screamed, I moaned, and I whimpered as I watched my own cock and balls bounce around all over the place.

'Fuck yes, I'm getting close.' Mike started to moan as he slowed down. 'I want to look into your eyes as you take your first load.'

I climbed off his cock as he stood and moved to the side of the bed, I was quickly on my back, and he pulled me by the legs, so my ass was hanging over the edge. He very quickly had his cock back inside me and started to thrust. The shape of his cock was perfect for this position, with every movement he massaged my prostate which brought my cock back to life.

'Fuck, you're such a bottom slut,' he said when he saw my hard cock. 'Do you want me to make you cum?'

'Yes please,' I managed to whimper. 'Please make me cum.'

He reached for my cock and slowly started to stroke it. 'But if you cum first, you still need to take my load, can you do that?'

'Yes,' I screamed as he plunged his cock deep inside of me.

He started to stroke me faster. The combination of his cock and his hand around mine, I could already feel myself building towards an orgasm. Mike was pushing all the right buttons as he pushed me to the brink. 'Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum,' I started to moan. 'Keep going, fuck it feels so good. Yes. Yes.' I was now past the point of no return as Mike continued to work my cock. 'Fuck, I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming.' My cum started shooting out my cock and covered my stomach. He continued to pump my cock. And with every thrust of his cock, more cum came out of my cock.

'Fuck that was hot,' Mike said. 'My turn to cum now, are you ready for it?'

I nodded. I was expecting the post-nut clarity to set in, but I still wanted Mike's seed deep inside of me. He continued to fuck me, I could see that he was breathing faster, and it felt like his thrusts had more purpose.

'Cum for me,' I told him as I reached and put my hand on his chest.

'I'm gonna cum, fuck I'm gonna cum. Here it comes.' Mike was starting to moan louder than I'd heard him before.

'WHAT THE FUCK?' I heard another voice and quickly worked it out to be Becky.

'Oh fuck, Becky, fuck.' I moaned as Mike didn't stop. I was laid there covered in cum whilst another man was about to fill me with his own cum.

'I'm cumming,' Mike announced as he thrust himself into me one last time and held himself there. I felt something warm starting to fill my insides and it was hard not to smile. My face changed as I took his load deep inside my ass.

'WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?' Becky shouted again before turning on her heels and storming out of the bedroom.

'BECKY!' I called after her.

'Let her go,' Mike said. 'Give her time. That was a lot to take in.'

'Why the fuck didn't you stop?' I was angry with him.

'I couldn't,' he said. 'I was already past the point of no return. I thought it would be better inside you rather than all over you while your wife was stood there.'

'I need you to leave.' I told him, as the guilt now set in. 'Can you please go? I need some time to think.'

Mike didn't argue, he gathered his things and left. I got cleaned up and went downstairs. There was no sign of Becky, and the car wasn't in the driveway. I spent the rest of the day phoning and texting her and got no response. After a few hours, my calls weren't even making it through as she turned it off. I didn't move off the sofa for the rest of the day, waiting for her to come home until I realised, she probably wasn't coming back today. I tried to get some sleep but couldn't. By the time the morning came around, I hadn't slept so called in sick to work.

Just before lunch, I heard a car pull up outside before Becky walked into the house. She was still wearing the same clothes that she had on yesterday. She walked into the living room and sat opposite me on one of the chairs. 'We need to talk.' Fuck, here it comes, I wonder if she already has the divorce papers in the bag.

'Becky...' I started before she cut me off.

'Stop,' she put her hand up. 'I forgive you.'

'What?' I was confused.

'I've had some time to think. I stayed at a friends house last night and no I didn't tell them why we'd had an argument. And the more I thought about it, after I got over the initial shock, I started to get it. We haven't had sex for a while. I researched last night about the pleasures a man can get from anal sex.'