The Art of Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It won't happen again,' I tried to start talking but she cut me off.

'Did you enjoy it?' She asked me.

'Well... I... erm... don't know.' I stuttered.

'Did you cum? Did you cum while his dick was in your ass?'

'Yes,' my face turned red with embarrassment.

'Did you let him cum inside you? Is that what was happening when I came in?'

'Yes,' my face couldn't get any redder at this point.

'Fuck James, you let another man cum inside you in our bed. OUR BED.' She was annoyed.

'I'm sorry Becky, I don't know what happened. One minute I was getting a massage and the next he's got his cock inside me. It was like I was in a trance.' I tried to make excuses, but she laughed them off.

'Look, we've only ever slept with each other, well that was before yesterday. If I was going to find you cheating, I'd much rather it was a man rather than another woman.' She stopped and composed herself. 'If this marriage is going to continue though, we need rules.'

'What do you mean?' I was struggling to take all this in.

'I want to explore more.' She looked across at me to try and see what my reaction would be. 'I think it's only fair that if you get to have sex with other people, then I should too. But you have no say whatsoever in who I sleep with.'

I was shocked, but the thought of watching Becky with another woman or man was turning me on. My cock started to stiffen slightly in my shorts. 'I mean, yeah, I'm okay with that. The thought of you with someone else is quite hot.'

'So, are we saying were swingers?' I asked her

'Not necessarily swingers, but more of an open marriage. I'll sleep with other people, even when you're around. And I'll pick who you sleep with.'

'You'll pick who I sleep with?'

'Of course, I'm probably not going to let you near another woman, so it's good you seem to enjoy cock. The only pussy you'll ever need is mine.'

She got up off the chair and moved over and sat next to me on the sofa. 'And for your first task, you're going to phone in sick tomorrow and invite Mike over again. I'm going to come home early and I'm going to watch you get fucked.

'Okay,' I said still trying to process what's happening. 'So, we're not getting divorced?'

She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. 'Don't be silly, I guess our new lives start tomorrow,' she said as she got up and headed off upstairs and I heard the shower start.

I immediately pulled out my phone and dialled Mike's number. He answered quite quickly. 'James, everything okay?'

'Yeah, I'm good. Just a quick call. I need you to come over tomorrow.'

'Oh right, you need more already?' He laughed.

'I do, but Becky is going to watch. If that's okay.'

'I don't see it being a problem. I'll be the one fucking you at the end of the day.'

'Thanks Mike, see you tomorrow.' I hung up.

The rest of the day had a strange feeling. We went about everything like it was a normal day. We sat together, ate together and then eventually went to bed together. There was almost a relaxing feeling when I got to sleep that night. Becky was back and I was able to catch up on the sleep I'd lost the previous day panicking about what was going to happen. Tonight, I was nervously excited for the next day. When I awoke the next day, Becky had already gotten up and gone to work. She'd left a little note on the bedside cabinet that just said, 'can't wait to see you later.'

I got out of bed and tried to keep the day as normal as possible. Mike would be coming round about 3pm and Becky would be home by 4pm, so I still had a lot of the day to waste. I pottered around the house, did some cleaning and eventually started to get ready about 2pm. Luckily in his rush to leave last time, Mike had left his douche in the bathroom, so I was able to use that again. I showered and got myself ready. Making myself look presentable in jeans and a t-shirt but decided against underwear because it always looks hot in porn movies. Mike always being on time, was knocking on the door just before 3pm.

I answered and let him into the living room. He took a seat on the sofa whilst I grabbed him a drink. We sat and chatted for a while. He asked me if everything was okay, and I told him about the conversation I'd had with Becky yesterday and how we were now starting on a different path in our marriage. 'So, that's good. Does that mean I still get to fuck you?'

'It depends,' I laughed. 'She's going to choose who gets to fuck me, so it'll depend on how well you fuck me today. She might look for somebody better.'

'You cheeky bastard.' He leaned across and kissed me. We'd agreed no kissing last time, but I couldn't help but kiss him back. His tongue pressed against my lips, and I opened my mouth and allowed his tongue to explore my mouth whilst I did the same to him. My hands dropped to his crotch, and I started to rub his hard cock beneath the grey joggers he was wearing. I didn't let the kiss go on for too long, purely because I wanted to get his dick in my mouth.

I dropped off the sofa and onto my knees in front of him. I hooked my fingers into the waistband of his joggers and underwear and pulled them down. Mike lifted his ass off the sofa so I could get them off a little easier. His hard cock popped out of his underwear and landed flat against his stomach. I pulled his joggers off his ankles, so he was naked from the waist down. He spread his legs so I could sit on my knees in between them and play with his cock.

I took it into my hand and slowly started to stroke up and down his shaft. I looked him in the eyes whilst I played with him, and I'd never felt so submissive. I leaned forward and took the head of his cock into my mouth, and I never took my eyes off him. He smiled at me as I started to work my tongue around his cock before he tilted his head back and started to moan. I continued taking as much of his cock into my mouth as I possibly could, working my way down his shaft and pleasuring every inch of him.

Having his cock in my mouth just seemed to feel so perfect. It tasted good, and I couldn't seem to go more than a minute now without trying to remember what it was like to be with Mike when he wasn't around. I bobbed up and down on his cock quicker now and got my first taste of precum that I squeezed from his dick using my hand.

'Fuck me,' he moaned.

I let his cock fall out of my mouth, 'I was much rather hoping that you'd be the one that's fucking me.'

'Is the lube upstairs?' He asked.

I told him it was before he told me to go and get it. I let go of his cock and stood in front of him and went to head off upstairs. 'Fuck, look at that bulge,' he said reaching for my jeans. He fumbled with the buttons and eventually pulled my zip down before removing my jeans. My cock popped out and was directly in front of his face. He leaned forward and took me into his mouth, swallowing all my cock with ease. He sucked my cock for a few minutes and reached for my ass, spreading my cheeks with his big hands and spanking me.

'Go and get the lube,' he said as he spanked my ass and sent me on my way. I ran off upstairs with my hard cock bouncing around in front of me. I quickly grabbed the lube and a towel and headed back downstairs. Mike stood up for me so I could get the towel underneath him and then he sat back down. 'Come and sit on my face,' he told me.

I climbed onto the sofa and stood above him before resting my knees on the cushion at the back of the sofa. I lowered my ass so that I was just above his face. He grabbed a hold of me and lowered me even further until his tongue could start working my ass. I quickly felt his tongue licking away at just below my balls before he worked his way to my hole and made me moan. He continued to tongue fuck me for a little while before he started probing me again with his fingers. I reached for my own cock and started to jerk myself off. I kept having to stop so I didn't push myself over the edge to early.

'Mike,' I tried to get his attention, but he didn't take his focus off my ass. 'Mike, I want your cock inside me. I need you to fuck me.'

That seemed to get his attention and he stopped licking my ass. I climbed off the sofa and reached for the lube before generously applying some to my ass and then coating Mike's cock in a load as well. 'How do you want me?' I asked whilst I was stroking his cock with lube.

'Reverse cowgirl,' he said smiling. 'Or in this case, reverse cowboy.'

I climbed back onto the sofa after Mike had moved closer into the middle. I faced away from him and straddled his body. My feet were planted onto the sofa and my arms out behind me, grabbing a hold of the top of the sofa. I lowered myself down until I felt his cock pushing at my hole. The initial entry was a lot easier this time and I buried myself down to the base of his cock. I quickly got into a rhythm now that I was much more used to the feeling of a cock inside my ass. Mike held onto my hips as I bounced up and down and my now soft cock flopped around all over the place.

Then I heard a car pull into the driveway of our house and then the front door opened. Becky soon joined us in the living room and seemed almost surprised to see us there. 'Oh my,' she said with a big smile on her face. 'I thought I'd have to find you two upstairs.' I couldn't respond only moan as Mike continued to pull me up and down after I'd stopped when Becky walked in. She just calmly walked towards the chair that was opposite where we were and sat down. She never took her eyes off me.

I continued to ride Mike's cock. My eyes locked with my wife's as another man just fucked me repeatedly. 'Do you like this big cock?' Mike asked me.

'I do,' I told him through my moans.

'Tell your wife.' He said. 'Tell her how much you much you like having a cock in your ass.'

'I fucking love it,' I told her. 'I love having a cock in my ass.' Becky was sat looking at me, biting her lip as Mike had his way with me.

'Get onto the floor on your hands and knees, I'm going to fuck you from behind.' Becky's arrival seemed to have brought out a more dominant side of Mike as he pushed me off his cock, down to the floor. I got onto my hands and knees and soon felt Mike behind me, pushing himself back into my ass.

He held my hips as he started to fuck me. He fucked me much harder this time, almost like a show of dominance to my wife that he was in charge and could do what he wanted with me. Becky stood up from her chair and leaned down to kiss me. She then started to undress right in front of me. She took off her shirt first, revealing a white lace bra underneath. She then unfastened her work trousers and pulled them down, leaving her only in a matching thong and bra. She sat back down in the chair with her legs spread and gently started to play with her pussy.

I dropped my head down to the floor as the continued fucking from Mike started to overwhelm me. The constant pressure on my prostate had been incredible and it had felt like I'd needed to pee for about 20 minutes. Mike grabbed a hold of my shoulders and pulled them back so that my head was now staring at my wife again. 'Watch your wife as she gets herself off watching you get fucked.' I could see that Becky was holding back her moans as she rubbed her clit while I couldn't. I was moaning with every thrust. Eventually Mike stopped thrusting and then just kept plunging himself deep inside me before removing his cock all the way out and doing the same thing again. I was whimpering underneath him until my legs pretty much gave way and I ended up face down on the carpet.

With a quick readjustment, Mike moved himself, so he was on top of my body and continued to fuck me. He was trying to put me through the floor I was almost certain of it. He continued to fuck me in that position for a couple of minutes. I ended up having to grip onto the chair where Becky was sat as he moved me forward with every thrust. 'Oh, fucking hell, this feels so good,' I continued to moan. 'Why the fuck does it feel like I need to pee when you're fucking me?'

'Have you ever heard of a prostate orgasm?' He asked in between breaths as the pace of his thrusts was starting to catch up to him.

'NO,' I moaned back at him.

He looked up at Becky, 'Have you ever seen a man cum without touching his cock?'

She shook her head to say no as her hand stayed between her legs. 'Well, you're about to see something special then.'

Mike pulled his cock out from me, and turned me over so I was on my back. He grabbed one of the pillows from the sofa and stuffed it underneath the bottom of my back. He lined his cock up with my ass again and started to fuck me. 'Is that feeling still there?' He asked me.

I nodded to say it was and he smiled. 'Just focus on my cock in your ass, lay back and forget about everything else. If you feel like something is building, just let it go.' He looked up at Becky, 'and don't take your eyes off his cock.'

Mike started to thrust backwards and forwards a lot slower than he had done in the past. It was almost like he was solely focusing on my prostate as every movement seemed to stimulate it. I did as I was told and I just laid there, feeling the pleasure rip through my body as Mike expertly worked my prostate. And then I could feel something start to build. It was so hard to explain as it seemed to start at my toes and fingers and then this warmth seemed to rise through my body. It was like somebody had jerked me off past the point of no return and I was just waiting for the orgasm to hit.

'I think I'm going to cum,' I started to moan as my body started to tremble. 'Holy fuck, this feels so good. I'm going to cum. Fuck; I'm going to cum.' I looked down at my cock expecting to see it rock hard and bouncing about, yet it was completely soft. But that didn't stop cum shooting out of my dick and pooling around my bellybutton and stomach. It just kept cumming and cumming until Mike eventually stopped thrusting.

'That was so fucking hot,' I heard Becky say sitting above me.

'Can you keep going?' Mike asked. 'I'm almost there.' I nodded to say I could as my body recovered from that mind blowing orgasm. Mike started gently, moving backwards and forwards. He then slowly started to increase his pace and had me moaning all over again as cum dripped off my body and onto the carpet. Mike eventually reached his own orgasm and filled my ass full of his cum for the second time in a couple of days.

Once he'd finished, he excused himself to go upstairs and get cleaned off. I took a few minutes to recover and eventually found my way back to my feet and my legs were still a little unsteady. I turned to look over at Becky who looked just as exhausted as I did. In between her legs I could see that the chair was wet.

'Did you enjoy that?' I asked her.

'I really did, much more than I thought. I think you were born to take cock babe. And the way you came, that made me cum just watching it.'

I smiled at her. 'I'm so happy you understand that I might need this every now and then.'

She smiled back. 'What's it like having cum inside you then? Do you like it?'

'It feels warm,' I said with a little giggle. 'And it does feel so good when it's trickling out of my ass and down my legs.'

She got up from the chair and kissed me. She took my hand and guided it to her pussy. 'Next time, it's my turn to get fucked and for you to watch.'

Mike then came back downstairs, looking clean. He came over to me and kissed me before spanking my ass. He said his goodbyes and left me and Becky to it. That evening we fucked like rabbits and stayed up all night. The next day we were both exhausted and stayed home from work to recover and fuck some more. But our new life was just beginning, and I couldn't wait to see what would happen next.

Becky fucking someone else for the first time and cucking me, could be a whole new story if enough people are interested. Could even lead to us both being fucked together. At the moment I have so many ideas for stories and can't wait to get writing them.