The Art of Sex Ch. 03

Story Info
The seduction continues in my hotel room.
1.8k words
4.31
2.1k
2
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
verbiage55
verbiage55
45 Followers

Chapter 3 -- Just Lip Service

You stop kissing me, and repeat, "I really have to go..."

I kiss you again before you can finish your thought and slide my hand back into your pants. I suggest, "Why not call home and say you'll be back in a couple of hours. It's still early."

"People expect me to be home soon," you say apologetically, "They will be worried if I'm not there. And, actually, my babysitter might call the police and report me missing if I don't come home... She's a very close trusted friend and I told her your name and the restaurant in case you turned out to be a psychopath who kidnapped me and held me captive somewhere. You can't be too careful."

"Actually, baby, I do want to hold you captive," I say with a grin. "Why don't you just call her and say you're safe, having fun and you will be home in a couple of hours?"

"I can't do that," you say sadly.

"Can't, or won't?" I ask sincerely.

"Can't," you mumble.

I kiss you and we sort of stumble backward until we bump into the bed with our legs. We tumble onto it, our feet hanging off the side. We both laugh. I lay half on you and we start to kiss again.

"Ten minutes?" I say.

I remove my lips from yours and kiss your neck under your ear so you can speak. "Only ten minutes of this and then I must go. Please. I'm so sorry."

"You are serious... aren't you?" I say raising myself on one arm and looking down at your face thinking how attractive you are. You nod, "yes." I pull up your blouse as you speak and start kissing my way down your breasts.

"Can I go down on you, before you leave? I really want to taste you down there..."

"You look more than a little surprised by this and exclaim rather loudly, "What?!"

"I thought you were close to coming earlier. I want to finish what I started. I want to put you into that Uber satisfied. We don't need to make love. In fact, I don't want to if you're not going to give it the time it deserves. But, I do want to make you cum. Please." I say this with complete sincerity.

"I don't think that's a good idea..."

I don't let you finish what you are saying. I kiss your mouth silent. Then, I put my hand into your bra and fondle your breasts. You moan softly so I slide my hand back into your pants. Nothing seems to have changed there. Your body says, "I want you!" no matter what your words say. I kiss you softly as I rather clumsily try to unclasp your bra with you on top of it. You help me.

I kiss your nipples. They rise to the attention. Then I slide off the bed and position myself between your legs. I start to remove your pants and you resist half-heartedly. So, I kiss you along your panty line and spread your fly so that I can kiss my way down. I start nuzzling your pussy mound over your panties.

I try to pull off your jeans and you raise your ass to make the task easier. I yank your jeans off over your bare feet. Your panties come off with them. You lift your feet off the floor and put them on the edge of the bed. You immodestly spread your knees as if to say, "Okay, if you insist."

You actually say, "You don't waste any time, do you?" a tad sarcastically.

"According to you, we don't have time to waste..." I quip back.

I bury my face between your thighs and you make a soft moan. You smell fantastic. I want to direct my attention immediately to your clit, but I restrain myself. I put my hands on each side of your inner thighs and part your legs further. I kiss just outside of your labia. Alternating sides. I run my tongue up one side and down the other, I bypass your clit and avoiding the center of your slit. With my thumbs facing inward I press on your vagina with one, and on your "taint" with the other. I don't allow my thumb to enter your pussy. You thrust your hips. You want to be penetrated. Good, I will tease you further.

Without additional stimulation (and a face that is still dry) I slide up and kiss you on the mouth again. I cup your crotch with my hand but am careful not to place fingers in, nor on, your most sensitive parts.

I hold you for a bit as we make out. You can feel my erection through my jeans.

I drop back down to my knees and part your legs again. I again lick around, but not on, your slit. I do this until I sense you've had enough teasing. I release this grasp and wrap my arms around your legs now. You sigh. I softly run my tongue right up the middle of your slit from asshole to clit. Slowly and softly. I part your lips with my tongue. You taste as good as you smell.

When I hit your clit with the tip of my tongue, you spasm as if the stimulation is a little too much. I do the same upward lick again. You flinch again when I hit the sweet spot. I do this upward lick repeatedly and more quickly, again and again, until you stop flinching when I hit your clit. Instead you now start pushing your pussy into may face on each stroke as if to say, "stay there!" when I have my tongue on your clit. I can take a hint.

That is my signal to increase the stimulation. I insert the index finger of my right hand into her. I part your lips, (you are so wet!) slide my finger and curl it upward. I am pressing my fingertip on the wall of your vagina right behind your clit from the inside. I feel a slight rounded mass of flesh there. Perhaps it is your "G" spot. They vary. I apply gentle pressure there with my finger and surround your clit with my lips. I am resting my chin in the palm of my own hand with my index finger only inside of you with my mouth on your clit. You moan.

I don't actually suck on your clit, but massage and pull on it between my lips. You are starting to pant and thrust your hips, trying to fuck my face. So, I start to rub your clit with my tongue up and down. Still no suction. I remove my index finger, and use the palm of my hand to rub your labia as I flick your clit with the tip of my tongue. I now insert two fingers and continue to press your g-spot as I rub your clit rhythmically with my tongue. You start to rock your hips in rhythm. Your juices run down my fingers, and a little puddle begins to form in my upward facing palm. I sense you're ready to cum.

I withdraw my fingers slightly and place my chin in that puddle on my palm. I finally begin to suck on your clit. You grab my hair with both hands and pull my face into you. I continue to work your clit and massage you inside with my fingertip, very gently. You start coming. You provide me with unintelligible verbal cues you are about to climax.

As I sense your pending orgasm peaking, I insert two fingers deeper and hold your clit with gentle sustained suction between my lips as you climax. I feel your vaginal contractions squeezing my fingers. Witnessing your orgasm was amazing! I held you there for what seemed like a full minute. You pant briefly as you finish, then exhale hard, and let your legs fall open immodestly exposing a gorgeously wet pussy. You release your grasp on my hair. You're spent.

I rise and inelegantly wipe my face on my own shirt. I unbutton my jeans and I am planning to enter you sans condom pants still on. You immediately realize my plan and close your legs.

"That was not our agreement," you say firmly.

Apparently, you really are going to leave. You're looking out for yourself and staying true to your conviction. I am proud of you for that. But my rock-hard dick is not at all happy about it. I want you. But I did agree to this plan... and I am a gentleman. So, I comply.

You rise and check the clock. Then you are up and into action. You literally jump up and start putting your clothes back on. I am somewhat shocked by your haste.

You say, "I will catch an Uber," continuing with, "I must go."

"I'll drive you home," I say, trying to re-button my jeans over a rather prominent erection.

You have your things together in what seems like seconds. You're dressed, double-check your bag and scan the room. You say, "I really can't have you drive. I will feel guilty. It was wonderful. Really."

It seems that you offer 500 apologies as you move about the room. I am in semi-shock that you are going to run out leaving me hot and hard, but will play along graciously, because that is the unspoken agreement we made; like it or not.

You adamantly refuse a ride. And I adamantly demand to accompany you. We settle on me walking you to the street and waiting for you to get safely into the Uber. As we are about to leave the room, you finally touch my cock. Or rather the area. When I embrace you, you grasp my crotch in your hand and say one final apology for not staying to get me off too.

I kiss you again and you pull on my button fly hard and expose me to a better grasp. My erection is so full that the head of my cock is trying to push out of my underwear.

After pulling open my fly, you put your hand in my jeans and grasp my cock over my underwear. You kiss me again hard and say, "I am sorry!" Again. Then you say, "I will meet you again, I will make this up to you, I promise."

I wonder if you are talking to my cock, or to me. I think, if you are serious about what you are saying you best be talking to my dick, and you best be prepared offer more than just lip service as an apology.

Streetside, I hug you discreetly one more time and tell you goodbye. As I do so, I slip a note into your bag. It is something I had prepared in advance if I thought the evening went as well as I hoped. And it has. I wave goodbye as you depart in the Uber. You smile and wave back.

To be continued...

verbiage55
verbiage55
45 Followers