The Art of Sex Ch. 05

Story Info
The sex starts to mirror the art and vice versa.
2k words
4.78
2k
2
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
verbiage55
verbiage55
44 Followers

Chapter 5 -- My Signature Position

After our first night actually sleeping together, it's clear we're comfortably conversational, compatible and have a real bond. The sex was great, but we also found that we share a passion for many other interests too.

Now, as Sunday brunch passes we naturally segue into what feels like an ongoing relationship that will continue as comfortable -- without feeling a need to discuss it. After the warmth of some early morning lovemaking we plan to do something cultural. We lounge intertwined as we discuss what to do with the day other than trade orgasms. Your head is resting on my chest as we chat. I extricate myself and get up; bound for drinks.

We need water, but I'm also thinking about what now seems like a tradition forming -- I have another bottle of bubbly waiting patiently on ice. This one is the most amazing bargain sparklers I've stumbled over in years -- the rosé frizant from Mas de Duamas Gassac, from the Languedoc area in France. It rivals the sparkling rosés from the Champagne region, however it has just a hint of sweetness. The kind of wine you like. Clearly lacking some characteristic Champagne qualities, it makes up for that by being more floral, light in alcohol, and still dry enough for an après sex bubbly.

We start chatting about a subject I have mentioned to you before. My interest in Japanese Ukiyoe. You rise and pull on your typical lounge wear -- panties and a tee -- as I pour the bubbles. I tell you, "I have a collection of old Shunga prints -- the pornographic version of Ukiyoe. I even have one precious collectible -- a Kitagawa Utamaro original from the Edo era."

This Utamaro print is hanging in my bathroom. Most of my Ukiyoe prints were acquired while I was working in Tokyo. I slip my hand into your panties as I tell you my story. Your interest seems to change. You're now more attentive to what I'm doing than what I'm saying.

We return to our lounging spot on the bed with Champagne flutes in hand. "You see," I continue to lecture as I disrobe you again, "the tradition of pornographic print collections known as "pillow books" transformed bedroom activities in Japan." I nuzzle and kiss your neck as we speak. You take the opportunity to remove your shirt for me, and I alternate between working your nipples with my mouth and continuing my story.

"Anyway," I say as I pull off your panties, "the pillow books were inspirations for couples." But, I do not stop there. You are now sitting comfortably on the bed fully naked. I stand at the foot of the bed and disrobe before you. As I get naked, I continue my diatribe, "You see, baby, couples would look at their pillow books and discuss what aroused them most, sharing their favorite positions with one another."

When I look up to speak to you, you provocatively spread your legs and intentionally display your pussy to distract me. But I pretend to ignore your display and continue, "Or decide on new things they want to try. I am going to show you one of these positions now..."

Now fully naked I walk back to the kitchenette for the Champagne thinking it should reside with us. I return to the bed and hand you the bottle. I say, "Hold this." You take it. My dick is only at "half mast" at this point. I am clearly comfortable with you, as I am standing right in front of you with a rather undignified, half-hard penis.

With this image staring you in the face while holding the Champagne, makes the neck of bottle feel like a big, fat cock in your hand. You are considering this very thought while I unceremoniously crawl up from the foot of the bed, between your legs. My face is not far from your pussy when I arrive; my nose almost touching your electric fur. Your bouquet is now familiar to me -- sweet and musky. I have not yet touched your pussy, but you're clearly already wet. I know, because I can smell your arousal.

I reach out for the bottle and tell you to spread your legs so I can see your snatch again. You obey with feigned shyness. I drink directly from the bottle. You look surprised at this classless behavior. Atypical of your image of me so far. We're both fully naked, and I'm now fully erect. My dick is of average length, but he's extra fat with a very distinct curve. Banana-like, you think to yourself. That makes you smile. I was blessed with a g-spot massaging tool of the first order, as you have already learned.

I prop up the pillows and sit next to you. I hand the bottle back to you. It's heavy. You take a sip from it sheepishly and laugh. I put my whole hand between your legs as you drink. I draw a tight little circle around your clit with the tips of my fingers and then insert them both a little too roughly without a proper introduction. You flinch from this and spill Champagne down your chin and on your tits. I consider this more of an opportunity than a loss, and then lick it off.

"Take another drink," I demand.

"Bossy," you reply and do so. As you drink, I straddle you and make a gesture for you to return the bottle to me. You say something snide and laugh. I ask you what you said, but you do not repeat it and just laugh again.

As I take back the bottle, I rise up on my haunches and I lean forward to purposely put my cock right in front of your face. You get the hint and draw it into your mouth. Your tongue is cold. The bubbles feel pleasant on my cock. I only give you a few seconds to think about my cock filling your mouth before I pull it out and sit down on the bed next to you laughing.

I kiss you. Then I say, "I want you NOW."

You reply wryly, "Again?!" as if it is a huge bother to fuck me.

We sit side by side like two children as we share the rest of the Champagne in turns from the bottle. Sharing kisses, between sips. We are a bit tipsy. I place the half-full bottle on the floor.

I pull you down onto the bed with me. We are now awash in the comforting and intoxicating warmth of wine and kisses. I whisper in your ear, "I am now going to show you my "signature" position. I have taught several non-orgasmic women how to come in this position. It helps women who are clit-centric, come from vaginal sex." As I make this rather clinical comment we're lounging together on our sides nestled like spoons, your back to my front. We are now cuddling sweetly like two sleeping children.

My cock is rock hard and ready. You feel that specific firmness pressed against your butt cheeks. And then you feel it more wantonly... as I slowly enter your pussy from behind. Your moist, warm pussy invites me in without resistance. I push hard once, and I'm fully in. Balls deep. We are now conjoined on our sides -- a favorite morning position for me. Shallowly, I stoke in and out a bit as I reach around and fondle your curves. I focus on lightly rubbing your nipples for now. They are very sensitive and respond by standing at attention.

Thus linked, I wrap my arms around you and roll over onto my back in the middle of the bed. I roll you right along with me like a Greco-Roman wrestler, so you find yourself now laying on your back, on top of me, with your back to my front and still sexually engaged. Rolling into this position is naturally best suited to more petite women like you. I am now fucking you from below. My body is your bed.

Your legs are outside of mine and spread. This makes your pussy fully accessible to my right hand. This is the perfect position for sustained and continuous clit stimulation as we fuck. Some women who can only come from masturbation often find this position a revelation. They have a "why did no one tell me about this before" reaction. It is also a great position to make a woman multi-orgasmic who is normally one and done. Plus, it's also a perfect way to add a vibrating toy into the action.

I reach around you and rest my right palm on your pubic mound and caress that special little button from above ever so softly, in tight little circles with my fingertips. I thrust far less gently from below. My left arm cradles your breasts which rest upon it, until my hand reaches up to caress your neck and face. I breath into your right ear from below. Softly.

Then, as I kiss the back of your neck, I take your right hand and place it on top of your own snatch. You understand what I want you to do -- to pleasure yourself while I fuck you. You do as you're asked. While you're touching yourself, I move both my hands up to cup your breasts and explore the firming mounds at their tips. I roll both your nipples between my thumb and index fingers as you work your own clit.

I occasionally move one hand up to your mouth or to my own to wet my fingers. I use that lubrication to paint your areolae and then return to playing with their tips. You occasionally reach up to our mouths with your own wet fingers so we can both enjoy the taste and smell of your pussy as we fuck.

Your fingers are free to explore your softness and my firmness at the same time -- as I thrust rhythmically from below. I encourage you to continue touching yourself. The tips of your pussy-moistened-fingers extend beyond your clit and rub the shaft of my cock as he goes in and out of her. You use this as a way to capture some of your wetness and rub it on your clit. Your fingertips feel great rubbing my cock. And the reality of feeling my cock slides in and out under your fingers excites you further. You spread your fingers into a "V" so you can feel my cock pass between them. Then you return to massaging your clit.

I fuck you in a slow rhythmic way as I roll your nipples between my fingers. You are now actively working your own clit with your right hand as I fuck you. You feel it all. Nipples. G-spot. Clit. All stimulated at once -- and continuously. You're moaning quietly as you approach orgasm.

The multiple points of tactile stimulation push you over the edge. You explode. As soon you start to climax, I use the strength of my arms to push you into a seated position and support you there comfortably throughout your orgasm. You finish coming in the position called 'reverse cowgirl.' You are now seated as if on a chair that is me, and we are connected in the deepest way humanly possible. I push my hips upward. You push yours down. My cock is pressing against your cervix almost painfully now. The contractions come in waves of pleasure echoing from deep within your womb and down your pussy as it pulsates around my cock.

As you shudder to a finish, I gently lay you back against me still fully engaged. I have not yet cum. We will change positions for that. I wrap my arms around you fully, hugging you affectionately from below as we are still conjoined. Your body occasionally trembles from over-sensitivity as I kiss your neck and caress you lightly here and there.

"Me, under you, a thing so quite new..." I whisper in your ear, stealing another line from my favorite poet, e.e. cummings. Then I say, "That's my 'secret' position, sweet. I hope you liked it."

To be continued...

verbiage55
verbiage55
44 Followers